Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eiyuu Chibi [APPROVED, 3-3, SUGIURA GUARDIAN BEAST] Left_bar_bleue0/0Eiyuu Chibi [APPROVED, 3-3, SUGIURA GUARDIAN BEAST] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Eiyuu Chibi [APPROVED, 3-3, SUGIURA GUARDIAN BEAST] Empty Eiyuu Chibi [APPROVED, 3-3, SUGIURA GUARDIAN BEAST]

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:04 am
NPC Template

Name: Eiyuu Chibi

Personality: Eiyuu, is a small cat like guardian beast, with a shy personality, quick to jump to his master's arm. But quicker to run from stranger's whom he does not recognize. He is often, seen following Iori or on her shoulder, seeing her a mother. He is, to the surprise of everyone. Probably the only one besides Kasumi, that can bring the nicest side out of Iori. She always finds enough happiness to hang around him, to the point most think he has a sort of enchanting spell, or aura. Whatever the case is. Eiyuu is a shy, indiviual, but not above making friends. When speaking, he can usually talk in a shy tone, to even a scary tone, if someone offends Iori, Kasumi, Shinju, or anyone else near and dear to the sugiura family. he is also fond, of Iori's second persona, Alter iori.

Appearance:

Eiyuu Chibi [APPROVED, 3-3, SUGIURA GUARDIAN BEAST] 339778

Eiyuu Chibi [APPROVED, 3-3, SUGIURA GUARDIAN BEAST] 154340

Tier:3-3
If Applicable, Position: Nothing
What Race: Guardian Beast, has the appearance of a baby or small cheetah.

Brief History: Eiyuu, was a guardian beast. Who came from the lands, where they resided and wondered off. Wondering off, he happened to bump into, a teenage iori. Someone who was still young. he often followed her alot, out of curiosity and often played with her a lot. When she didn't have many friends, because of this, Iori had a connection with him. And decided to make him, her pet. Since she already had a guardian beast. otherwising that, much of Eiyuu['s history is mysterious, if anything. No one really knows much, except that he's a cute and adorable pet, which Iori treats very well.

Associated Character: Iori, Shinju, Shirou, most of the main sugiura family, and Iori's more respectable friends.

Basic Powers: Eiyuu, is a fire guardian beast. he can create small embers, fire balls. and even use an explosive aura, at times to cause smoke screens, though this is usually when he's angry. since he's a young and growing guardian beast, he doesn't have much more then that, he can also blend in with fire, for short whiles to hide his presence. These, are his basic abilities. or, at the very least the sum.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eiyuu Chibi [APPROVED, 3-3, SUGIURA GUARDIAN BEAST] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Eiyuu Chibi [APPROVED, 3-3, SUGIURA GUARDIAN BEAST] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Eiyuu Chibi [APPROVED, 3-3, SUGIURA GUARDIAN BEAST] Empty Re: Eiyuu Chibi [APPROVED, 3-3, SUGIURA GUARDIAN BEAST]

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:45 am
I fail to see any issues here.Eiyuu Chibi [APPROVED, 3-3, SUGIURA GUARDIAN BEAST] 829576

Eiyuu Chibi [APPROVED, 3-3, SUGIURA GUARDIAN BEAST] POCKEHAPPROVES

Approved.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eiyuu Chibi [APPROVED, 3-3, SUGIURA GUARDIAN BEAST] Left_bar_bleue0/0Eiyuu Chibi [APPROVED, 3-3, SUGIURA GUARDIAN BEAST] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Eiyuu Chibi [APPROVED, 3-3, SUGIURA GUARDIAN BEAST] Empty Re: Eiyuu Chibi [APPROVED, 3-3, SUGIURA GUARDIAN BEAST]

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm
I hereby re approve this app at the same tier, since Pockeh has left.

Smiley face
Anonymous

Fri May 16, 2014 2:44 pm
Archiving This
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum