Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In My World [Solo][Finished] Left_bar_bleue0/0In My World [Solo][Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

In My World [Solo][Finished] Empty In My World [Solo][Finished]

Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:39 pm

In My World

RYAKKETSU TAICHOU

Theme: In My World - Rookiez is Punk'd|Word Count: 650

The purified Plus known as Ryakketsu Taichou sauntered into the clearing before her. Surrounded by nothing but trees, the girl felt that she was far enough away from the training grounds of the Gotei 13. Releasing her Reiatsu, dust began to spiral around her, creating a pillar.

The hues of her burning amber eyes changed, taking on a now silver one. There was a shift. The pillar of dust that surrounded her now reversed directions, causing her lustrous onyx locks, with the four invading white strands, to whip around her in a flurry.

'There has to be a way for me to keep my energy from being depleted so quicky when I'm using my kidou, or hakuda.. If I get exhausted in the middle of my entrance exam, I'll never make it into the Shin'ou Academy..' Grimacing at the notion, she scanned the encircling area with her eyes.

The ankle length dress her maestro had bequeathed upon her wavered, lifting from her tattooed figure as her spiritual essence began to accumulate at a faster pace; and then it came to her. A voice that wasn't her own entered her psyche. The intonation of which suggested to her that it was a man's voice, with the right amount of grit; the type that commanded your attention as soon as it was heard.

Greetings, little one. You've grown.it said to her. Her eyes widened as she was rendered speechless mentally, in response to his non-nonchalance, she scolded him. On cue, it spoke again, a chuckle echoing as the voice stated, That's no way to greet your old man, is it? Scolding him for being "impolite," as you put it? You've got nerve. Like me.

"My 'old man'? Excuse me, but I'm lost here... Who the hell are you? And how the fuck are you in my head?" She spat out loud defensively, awaiting the response of the mysterious man in her head. "Is this some type of new kidou technique?" She questioned, her brows creasing firmly, visibly darkening her features from within her whirlpool of dust.

It saddens me that my own daughter doesn't recognize my voice. Perhaps that's because she's too focused on mastering kidou so early; not even in the Academy yet... Keh. Give it a damn break.The voice's admission stunned Taichou. "Dad...? But how...? You and mom are--" She was cut off abruptly by Ryakketsu Kaku's voice ringing within her, If you say dead one more time, I'm going to have to rough you up. It seems that while your mother is still trapped between worlds, I've been well... Placed into your soul for the time being. It's pretty dark in here. You mind sprucing it up and laying off of the negativity? Always brooding.. Child, you're going to get fully white hair before you're 1,000, and that runs in our family.

Taichou balked at her father's statement. She didn't know what to say, or think even, though Kaku already knew that, considering the two of them now share a Soul and mind. What was this? How is this even possible? Was she going insane? The young Ryakketsu blinked, for the duration of her existence until she met Mirja Eeola, she had always felt alone, like she didn't belong in Rukongai, or even the Seireitei for that matter, due to the fact that her parents wouldn't reincarnate within the Soul Society for some time. It appears though, that she was partly wrong.

The cheeks of the girl dimpled, and her eyes crinkled at the corners, a smile now replacing the frown that had before occupied her facial features; she then spoke, "It's really you.. But why now..?" questioning him. Did her father have some kind of secret agenda while he was hanging out in her Soul this entire time? Why didn't he ever talk to her when she was cold, hungry, and beaten in her district of Rukongai? Why?

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

To be continued.

Last edited by Taiberry on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In My World [Solo][Finished] Left_bar_bleue0/0In My World [Solo][Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

In My World [Solo][Finished] Empty Re: In My World [Solo][Finished]

Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:02 am
B-part.

In My World

RYAKKETSU TAICHOU

Taichou's pillar of energy began to condense, and lengthen, climbing into the sky as far as the eye could see. The leaves on the trees rustled restlessly as if they too were being affected by the girl's spiritual essence. At the tips of her fingers, her reiryouku gathered. She felt the very fibers of her being begin to vibrate in anticipation as the protons and electrons of her spiritual essence converged into her slender, tattooed fingers.

The girl extended her hand out infront of her figure, examining the particles of reiryouku that were now visible to her naked eye. Her fingers were glowing blue. The same blue hue of Hadō #33, Sokatsui. Flexing her fingers, the young Ryakketsu realized that she began to release the strands of essence from their tips; they shot out from her like darts, penetrating the thick bark of the old growth trees that surrounded her, tethering her to them.

The tendril-like tethers began to pulsate, undulating like a heart that beats. Taichou felt a surge within her very core; white, and hot, it agitated her. Though the agitation was not bad in the slightest. There it was. Again. And again. She counted every other second, like a pulse on a human, her spiritual essence seemed to be feeding her. How?

「 The answer to your unsought question is: yes, you can pull energy from the objects around you, and store it. It reduces the cool-down time of your kidou spells, and it also lessens the level of exertion that is placed on you when you're in the midst of casting kidou, or fighting hand-to-hand. A skill that will be useful to you in your quest to become a Shinigami. 」Her father's voice echoed out in her mind, but then.. Taichou felt the synapses in her brain begin to fire at all cylinders. Her body began to move as if it were not her own, and then it hit her. Ryakketsu Kaku, her father, was going to guide her in the old ways of their clan. He was her Zanpakutō Spirit, even though she was not yet a Shinigami.

henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:23 pm

In My World

RYAKKETSU TAICHOU

The girl analyzed her surroundings, as she began to move at her father's cue. Kaku raised his daughter's hand that was resting at her side, moving it so that it was flat in the palm, in the same manner that her other hand was.

Particles began to manifest in her hands, and her tendrils of reiryoku retracted back into her finger-tips. The particles began to materialize an object, quite slowly. The aforementioned object was slim, and heavy. Its length began to form, and Taichou estimated that it was around 192 centimeters in length. 'What is this? Father?' She questioned, concern now etching itself upon her facial features.

「 This is me, child. But this is the only time you will see me until you enter the Academy. Are we clear? 」 Registering what her father had said within her mind, she nodded, before verbally responding to her elder, "Yes, father." the girl answered. While she had been listening to her father's voice, savoring the very sound of it, the girl hadn't noticed that a sword had now formulated from spiritual energy. The sheath of this extremely long katana was white, and its tsukamaki was silver, with the hishigame being onyx. The kinko tsuba of the sword was silver, with cut outs on either side of the blade following traditional sayagata; the sukinoshi-mimi was raised above the blade plate, and its tang was kijimomo, tipped with silver kurijiri. She took the hilt in her hand, unsheathing the sword ever so slightly; its blade was a dark hue, meaning that it had many folds, and layers; its temper was gunome-midare, and its polish was sashikomi-nugui. It would be very durable, she thought.

「 It has eleven folds. And 4,096 layers. The cross-pattern is a soshu-kitae; seven layer masamune. It will prove useful to you in time. 」 Her father spoke, before guiding her hand to sheathe the blade again. Now that the young Ryakketsu had seen her future Zanpakutō, the blade particles of the sword began to dissipate, fading it back into the spiritual essence from whence it came.

henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:49 pm

In My World

RYAKKETSU TAICHOU

Taichou's spiritual essence began to wane, as she had exerted a lot of energy just by releasing her reiryoku. Cursing herself mentally, she eased her pillar of dust into dissipation, the dust now floating around her stagnantly, like beads of pollen. Even with the energy sapping technique that her father had shown her, the young Ryakketsu was now exhausted to the point where she could no longer stand.

Her mind had gone silent, and as quickly as her father's voice had came, it had departed for the time being, leaving Taichou to her own devices. Her legs dropped out from beneath her, planting her firmly on her buttocks as she landed on the warped earth under her. The girl's thoughts began to scatter, as she then laid back into the dirt, overcome by the allure of sleep; she began to slumber.

End.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum