Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunt. [private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hunt. [private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Hunt. [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hunt. [private]

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 am
Thread Locked.

Smiley face
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunt. [private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hunt. [private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:00 pm
Unlocked

Smiley face
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:25 pm
Arata watched Izueo and smirked. Well, that was one way to go, the easy way. Arata decided on the road less traveled by. He broke into a run, examining the wall as he did so, the bricks were parted enough to grasp, and sturdy enough to use as a foothold. He grinned with pleasure and stopped in front of the wall, grabbing onto it with his right hand and began climbing. After about five minutes he made it to the top, he was a very fast climber. He crouched on the edge, sitting beside Izeuo and looked at him pride fully, wondering what he was going to say. He caught his breath in the wait.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunt. [private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Hunt. [private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:55 pm
Izueo sighed as the man landed next to him. Running up the side of the building was a hassle. He would have done it himself if it didn't take up so much energy. "Think about your use of energy before preforming a stunt like that. I realize a powerful demon such as yourself doesn't think about the little things like that too often, but those little things stack up to become big problems." Izueo lectured softly, his head elsewhere as he spoke, he wasn't really focusing on the moment, despite being with a friend. His main focus was on the surrounding area, he was checking for any possible enemy presence.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:52 pm
[b]Arata Genji. ~
Yes, that would be
dark.
Arata was actually quite taken aback and insulted by Izeuo's little lecture on his stunt. Arata thought it was quite impressive, and did not take too much out of him, but he did understand that it does pile up after awhile, but Arata often meditates and relaxes so overdoing does not occur. "Yes, I understand this." Arata said to Izeuo with the slightest hint of a growl, hardly recognisable unless you were paying close attention. Deep inside, Izeuo's words burned Arata slightly, he thought it was almost a slap in the face, and sort of an arrogant thing to say... But what irritated Arata most was the fact that he said it so casually, and it was partially true. Izeuo had made him feel like an idiot, and a less powerful being.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunt. [private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Hunt. [private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:59 pm
Izueo turned to the demon, sighed, "Look, I didn't mean to offend, I was just saying." He shrugged, "Don't think I'm lecturing you because I'm more powerful than you, I'm just lecturing you because I feel like you should pay attention to basic combat rules, even when just hanging around with friends." He grinned, "Again, no offense intended."

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:01 pm
Arata Genji. ~

Yes, that would be dark.
/center]

[center]The Hunt. [private] - Page 2 10s55wx

Arata smiled at Izueo, at least he had apologized. "It is fine, I am the one who should be apologizing." He added with a polite nod of his head and looked down at the city. One sitting up here could almost feel god-like, it was quite breath taking. Arata breath in the air and closed his eyes, a soft breeze blew through his bangs gently. He crossed his legs and relaxed his body completely, placing both his hands on his lap calmly. He began to shut down any emotions or thoughts he had that could be stessing, and sat there peacefully with his eyes shut, the wind playing with his bangs.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:38 pm
Izueo sighed, looking over at Arata. "How can you be so calm?" He said, blinking in confusion. "This city gives off an almost palpable aura of chaos and death, it corrupts nearly anyone who walks it's streets." He leans forward, staring Arata in the man's shut eyes, "I don't see how it's possible to be CALM here." He turns around, walking towards the edge of the roof, putting his hands firmly on the edge and climbing on top of it, sitting down on the corner of the edge and letting his legs hand over the side.

He stretched his legs out, Izueo's balance on the edge was perfect. Somehow he was avoiding falling over in either direction, the edge was only about three inches from the roof to the open air, after all. He laid backwards, his legs still on the edge while his upper body hung upside-down, facing Arata. Izueo tilted his head, gazing at the man. It was a mystery how anyone could be calm at all in a city like this..

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Arata Genji. ~

Yes, that would be dark.

The Hunt. [private] - Page 2 10s55wx

Arata slid his hands by his sides and uncrossed his legs. He slowly opened his eyes and looked over at Izeuo, his own face matching his confusion. "I beg your pardon?" He asked poiltely as her eyebrows drew together in confusion. He listened to his small rant over the city with a slight amusement touching his lips in the form of a smirk. 'This city gives off an almost palpable aura of chaos and death, it corrupts nearly anyone who walks it's streets. I don't see how it's possible to be CALM here.' Arata awaited for him to finish politely and hestitated on answering for a few moments before opening his mouth slowly to answer. "Well, one can find calmness in oneself virtually anywhere if you have the strenght to find it within. Sometimes when I am upset I try and relax my thoughts, saving my strength. See, even I 'think about my use of energy.' Yes, a 'powerful demon such as myself thinks about the little things that can stack up to become a bigger problem later.'" Arata said with a smirk, hoping now that Izeuo saw that he too had a sense of humor and was a good sport at times. He also wanted Izueo to see that he listens to others, and really does think of the little things.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:27 pm
Izueo smirked, he quite liked this demon. He turned his attention to back over the city, looking around the wide expanse. It was an amazing view.. the air ruined it though.. The air smelled like death, and pollution, and human arrogance. It sickened him. He grinned, maybe it was time for a little chaos? Surely it wasn't wrong. It was justice, in fact.

He suddenly, and unexpectedly, launched himself from his precarious rooftop position, falling the length of the building to the ground below, landing hard and cracking the pavement. Immediately afterwards walking brusquely along the sidewalk, turning and smiling up at the rooftop. Let's see how long it'd take the demon to notice.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread