Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunt. [private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hunt. [private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Hunt. [private] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt. [private]

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:47 pm
Arata looked around the town. Something seemed to be tampering with the peace and serenity around him. He suddenly smelled hatred and death, mixed with disappointment and shame. He looked over at Izeuo and it seemed to be coming from him, like steam. Waves of it came from him, and they aimed to kill and impale anything in its path. He suddenly had a crazed look in his eyes. Arata remembered this look well, Arata's face fell and became a little more grim. Before Arata could ask what the issue was, however, Izeuo flew almost gracefully off of the building, landing with a loud noise down below. Arata gasped to himself and his eyebrows along with his eyelids raised a tad in show. Why had he gone and done such a thing? He looked down, and noticed him loking back up, did he want him to join, or was he showing off?

Arata is not a stupid man. He knows the difference between fun and fucked up. And currently, Izueo was not doing this for fun or pleasure of any kind, he wanted revenge it seemed. Arata did not wish to jump off the building, that was a waste of energy, and was far too flashy. Arata took the staircase that Izeuo climbed up with, at a pace a tad faster than a walk. When he got down to the bottom, the gentle wind blew his hair a little, covering his eyes a bit, making him look rather darker and grimer than usual. "Izueo, what is all this now?" He asked calmly, his sudden change told Arata something bad was about to occur. He only hoped Izueo did not want to go playing around with the humans for no reason.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunt. [private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Hunt. [private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:59 pm
Izueo smirked widely, his trademark sadistic grin with the glint in his pink eyes showing how much he was looking forward to what he was going to do.

"Oh, just a little fun." He laughed heartily as the demon questioned him, slowly drawing his zanpakuto, sonidoing through the air to the top of a nearby smaller building.

Slowly, he held his sword to his lips, whispering against it softly, "Shiver, Koori No Chou." He said, the same sadistic grin plastered on his face as his sword dissolved into pure ice, forming together into a butterfly, the size of his hand, made of ice. The butterfly landed on Izueo's shoulder, and he instantly froze. RIght as the ice had formed, though, it started melting, Izueo's hair now streaked with silver, his eyes now a bright silver throughout, the whites and pupils now indistinguishable from each other. A large, double sided, pointed staff formed in front of him, made of the ice that had melted off of him.

He swung his staff, throwing three waves of ice, one after another, at surrounding buildings.

"IT'S TIME FOR SOME PAYBACK!" He yelled, laughing maniacally.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunt. [private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hunt. [private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:16 pm
Arata watched his face. Fun? Izueo? Sure Izueo was a cool guy, but he never seemed to be one to get excited or this giddy over 'fun' unless shit was about to go down. His heart sank the moment he saw the sword and his words escape his mouth, rolling off his tongue and snaking out from between his lips. Izeuo was being an idiot, Arata hated humans as much as the next immortal bastard, but he could not help but feel randomly killing them was wrong. He sighed to himself. He was half tempted to let Izeuo go on his rampage and tear every mother fucker down, but something told him not to. "I can't let you do that, Izueo." [Accidental StarFox referance ftw XD]

"As much as I would love to see this, I can't allow it. You may see me as a traitor or some such foolishness all you wish. Just, come on, don't do this. If you don't take me seriously, however, I will stop you like last time. I do not wish to have to kick you again, but sometimes sacrafices must be made." He said in an extremely bored tone as if he had said it a million times. His hair still hung low, covering his eyes and forehead, shielding them almost from Izueo, but Arata himself could see through the bangs. He sighed once more, knowing full well that Izueo was not listening to him, and probably wouldn't. Arata began to form a plan in his head on how he could stop him.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunt. [private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Hunt. [private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:19 pm
Izueo growled, the demonic instincts of Jio piercing his consciousness and blocking Arata's protests from his ears. The humans deserved this. He knew it in his heart. He swing his staff over, and over, and over. Repeatedly firing off large waves of ice at surrounding buildings. Freezing entire floors. Corroding all material and ending all life inside.

He laughed sadistically "YOU HUMAN BASTARDS CAN'T EVEN SEE ME CAN YOU?!?" He yelled, his white reiatsu suddenly flowing around him, tinted a slight hue of purple. The obvious sign of his inner demon interfering with his personality. He spoke again, this time though, his voice was deeper, older, more ancient. "I HATE ALL OF YOU! YOU DOOMED ME TO SIX MONTHS ALONE WITH A DEMON IN A FUCKING FOREST!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, spinning his staff and jamming it into the building he was standing on, instantly freezing and toppling the entire thing. As the building started to collapse, Izueo sonidoed, rather that shunpoed to the top of a nearby, slightly taller building. Watching as the rest of the building collapsed and shattered, an ear-to-ear sadistic grin on his face.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:36 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum