Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moon-Moon and Snek-man [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Moon-Moon and Snek-man [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Moon-Moon and Snek-man [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon-Moon and Snek-man [open]

Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:58 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja looked him up and down as he exclaimed his part as the dashingly handsome love interest, and she actually took it seriously.
"Wrong gender. So that love interest is going unrequited. Sorry. Although, just because I don't actually drive your make of car doesn't mean I can't appreciate the chassis. So I will agree that you are dashing" She admitted, before sighing and looking to the rubble. "Beowulf is not going to be happy about this. But, here's hoping he will be a little more gentle about the shouting at me since I got a bomb in my face" she muttered, moving to rummage through the rubble like it was pile of dirty clothes rather than several tons of brick and concrete.

"Yea, I get there is no wise old monk hollow, but you aren't exclusively locked to hollows when it comes to fighting training. I mean, I know a Demon who might take you on if you tell her I sent you" she told Yaksha, and then smirked broadly. She wondered how Arianda would feel, with Mirja sending everyone to her for training purposes. But then she developed an army of Apprentices, so it was good for her too. "And if you want to keep it closer to home, there is always me you can train with. I'm certainly in the upper echelon when it comes to hand to hand techniques and the art of fighting. I appreciate the sentiment that you don't really fight unless you have to, but you have made an enemy of a guy who doesn't really care what you think and will start a fight with you regardless of wither you are ready, or if you even want the fight to begin with. Such is the life you have chosen for yourself by helping a cute damsel in distress" she said, eventually getting through the rubble enough to find a small Wakizashi, which she pulled out and dusted off.

"There he is. But yes. It is traditional. Which is why I introduced myself, and then you introduced yourself. There was this whole introduction thing, that I am sure you were present for. Did he hit you to hard, or something?" Mirja asked, trying to fit Beowulf onto her waist, and then realizing there wasn't enough robe left to do that, so just held him.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moon-Moon and Snek-man [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Moon-Moon and Snek-man [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:25 am

Yaksha, The Anthropophagus

Yaksha turned ever so slightly, his smile absolutely beatific. There was no sign of sarcasm or malice in him, no sense whatsoever that he was looking down on her. In fact, his smile could've been called winning by even some of the less generous people in the world.

"Oh, I was saying that for my own benefit, not yours. When you get to be my age, Mirja, a lot of things slip your mind, and when you have to justify yourself to a few million people that only you can hear...it gets very hard to avoid talking to yourself after a time. It's a little easier when there's someone tangible to interact with, naturally."

He turned towards Mirja, expression turning thoughtful for a moment. He began to twist his wrist left and right, staring at the appendage as he slowly waggled each finger, seeming completely absorbed in the simple act of regrowing his limb. He finally turned towards Mirja, that same winning smile there.

"I appreciate the gesture. But I've managed to survive this long being self taught. It's a matter of pride, Mirja; if I were to admit that I couldn't do this on my own, then I may as well impale myself on a blade and save everyone else the trouble. Give me some time, and I'm certain I'll be just fine. These guys were...a warm-up, really. Reminded me what it feels like to actually stand my ground, instead of play cat and mouse games until someone inevitably surrenders."

He bowed once more, the motion a bit slower, a bit jerkier this time. He gave across the impression of a machine, rusted with disuse and badly in need of oil, now.

Last edited by Yaksha on Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moon-Moon and Snek-man [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Moon-Moon and Snek-man [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:19 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja nodded at the idea of things slipping the mind. Mirja had lost a few hundred years courtesy of an axe to the skull. And she could understand voices in her head, between Hvit, Iko, and Beowulf. It was a little crowded in there, especially when they started to argue among themselves. That was always fun.
"Talking to people is always good. It help you get to know them, and eventually made new friends of which you will live on for many years until they get hit by a bus or killed by some knife in the dark that nobody saw coming because it was wielded by the cute little loli that was so totally innocent up until this point" Mirja was losing her grasp on stability a little right now, but managed to hold on enough to be coherent.

"But seriously. You've never met a guy like Caanan. You've made yourself his enemy and he isn't going to stop simply because you don't want to fight. You are his object of fixation now. But, if you want to carry on as you are for the sake of pride, I'll come visit you when you are strapped to a table with liquid fire running through your veins and guards tormenting you every moment of every day. Slowly stripping away what makes you, you. Until there is nothing there that they don't want" Mirja seemed to be speaking from personal experience as her tone got a bit heated. And then she relaxed. "I'm just trying to impress the severity of what you have gotten yourself into, is all" She said, before looking down at her scantily clad body. "However, if you do not wish my aid, then I will have to excuse myself, as I need to go raid my wardrobe for something appropriate to wear. A strip of cloth does not really lend itself to my dignity, after all"

Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moon-Moon and Snek-man [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Moon-Moon and Snek-man [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:28 pm

Yaksha reappeared in a rapid motion, a sound rather like radio static turned up to eleven, and he rested just in Mirja's path, his smile now ever so wide, almost triumphant. He rested on his tail now, legs folded beneath him, hands resting in his lap, as he examined here. There was an almost giddiness there now, his eyes roaming across her form.

"You would be surprised the people I've met, Mirja. After a time, it's really just more of the same. And I never said I won't fight; I said I have my own plans and my own methods, and they don't include learning to rupture a man's stomach with an elbow. I prefer a lighter touch. I would be happy to accept aid, but not...in that form. I have no interest in becoming apprentice to someone else. My life is not meant to be behold in that manner."

He began to hop ever so gently on the tail, muscles flexing and propelling him a good couple inches into the air each time. He spun gently in place, his mouth opening wider, eyes opening as well. He was chuckling under his breath now, hands beginning to twitch and wriggle agitatedly now.

"You strike me as a resourceful person, Mirja. Smart, competent, and not at all afraid to play fast and loose. I can already tell we're going to get along just fine, in the upcoming years. But for that to happen, we have to make sure there are upcoming years. Which is why I can't help but ask..."

He leaned forward just a bit, weight overbalancing him and pitching him forward...only for his claws to dig deeply into the ground, turning his forward faceplant into a graceful, slow flipping arc, leaving him landing right in front of Mirja. He tilted his head to the side once more, his voice positively dripping with laughter now.

"Don't you think it's time you had an ace in the hole?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:59 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja slightly tutted as Yaksha seemed to be entirely unaware of who he was facing. But then, overconfidence was a big part of being a guy, she thought, and so didn't give him any stick for it. He was missing her point, her concern, and just swelling his own chest due to his pride. Well, Mirja was not one to wish any ill on people, but that pride was going to go the same way as the head she had so casually ripped off eventually. He then moved on to complimenting her, causing her resourceful, as well as smart and competent. She wasn't entirely sure what it meant to play fast and loose, but it was something that was apparently good. He finished off his bit with some acrobatic flip and an egotistic claim that he could be an ace in the hole. It made Mirja smile rather broadly.

"Ok. First, I was saying that I would help you so you knew what you were doing when you inevitably got into a fight you couldn't escape, to help avoid getting your head stomped on by a single guy because there wouldn't be a me around to save you. I am not saying you have to be able to break people's faces, that's my unique party trick. But knowing what you are doing rather than frantic mauling would be a great boon in a fight. Especially when you are fighting four or five guys that are well co-ordinated and are better than you, on their own. I am resourceful, I have plenty of people to help me track down the facilities of this guy, and they are being whittled down despite his slimy attempts to the contrary. And finally, on the topic of having an ace in the hole.." she smiled, an amused smile that a guy got when a child claimed he could beat him up. And then, she was gone. There was no warning, no flash stepping, and only a strange feeling of being bopped on the nose for his trouble.

"I have several" Mirja finished, from behind him, but would be gone before he even turned around. Clearly, she was not just a bruiser with a strong punch. The men fell like wheat before her scythe, but maybe because she was clearly a warrior of an entirely different scale to anything Yaksha had seen before in his life.
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:13 pm

Irritation slipped into Yaksha's tone this time, as he turned around in a fruitless circle, his hand running through his hair.
He let out a small groan, the thick band of reishi keeping his hair bound together straining as Yaksha took several slow, meditative breaths. It could almost be seen pulsing in time with a normal man's heartbeat; a gentle one-two rhythm of back and forth, as it fought against itself.

"Yes yes yes, I get it Mirja. You can unscrew my head like you were taking the lid off a jar. You could kill me in a split second. Why does everyone insist that physical prowess is so damned important? Why can't they just listen for one moment?" He turned forward once more, eyes closed tightly. He took a few more deep breaths, clearly trying to stop himself from doing something...foolish.

"Just watch, Mirja. It'll take me less than a year, entirely on my own. The next time we meet, I'll tear one of those soldiers to shreds like he's made of cheesepaper. I don't need to prostrate myself before another to grow stronger. Frame it however you like, but that's what it inevitably boils down to; you want me to sacrifice my freedom for a sense of security. I can teach myself, perfectly fine. I've been doing it for longer than you can possibly fathom."

He could be seen twitching now, ever so slightly; limbs were moving with slow, deliberate care, in the same way some people would have started chewing their lip, or biting their nails. It was clear that the nervous energy was building up, and that if Yaksha didn't do something soon, he was going to lash out, or do something remarkably stupid. He was breathing, slowly and with great care, and trying his best to keep calm. This time, he spoke through clenched teeth, words dripping with strained patience.

"I'm offering you my services. If you don't want them, I'll be on my way. I'm sure you don't need the help of a hollow. But that doesn't change the fact that it's there. Now please stop looking down on me!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum