Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lilynette Gingerbuck
Lilynette Gingerbuck
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sinking in the Sands - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sinking in the Sands - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sinking in the Sands - Page 2 Empty Re: Sinking in the Sands

Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:06 am

”I’m not a coward! I’m not like you stupid, silly, perverted shinigami!! Let me down!!!!!

She had the tendency of being headstrong and adamant, most often to the point of a fault and against odds and enemies that could most often bets her. Knowing the Arrancar and the Demons affiliated with Shadow Fall, sooner or later they would have to face up to them. It was unlikely they would stop following them, regardless of where they went. That’s when she noticed. In between her tussling and thrashing against him, his hand had seemed to slip down her smooth petite legs and into areas he definitely should have strayed far away from. She had never been touched there. Starrk would usually hit her like that but it was more of a form of punishment than anything else either way.

Initially she wanted to yell, she wanted to punch him, she wanted to drive her unbroken horn into his head and out the other way. But alas, the rushed and sudden action of the touch simply made her shut up, tightening her legs together as if by reflex and producing a light blush across her expression. As soon as he had let go of the touch however, she seemed ready to continue to bash him in. Unfortunately, before they got any further, the ground seemed to break open under them, swallowing them into the dark maw of emptiness. She wasn’t sure, but she had a hunch they were falling into the pits of the Forest of Menos. And while she couldn’t tell if the assailants had fallen as well, there were no doubts they would try to meet them at the exit or on their way out somehow.

”This is all your fault you pervert!!!!!!”

She would scream as she fell, seemingly sitting in the air and with enough time to yell. The fall was a long one, but being spiritual beings, the two of them would have likely been alright save for a short wave of momentary pain. Having been carried by Ladon all along though, Lilynette would likely find herself below him when they hit the ground, whatever that meant for them.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sinking in the Sands - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Sinking in the Sands - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:18 am

The Ice Prince

LADON IWASHIKERU

Sinking in the Sands - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: Blue Stahli - Song: Takedown (Instrumental) - Word Count: 334

Ladon kept running and felt where his hand slipped to earlier, Lilynette locking her legs together nearly trapped his hand there. However, as soon as he got his hand free she seemed like she was ready to break his neck along with the rest of his body. She was about to yell when Ladon's feet crashed through thin sandstone-like material that caused him to fall down into the hole. He held Lilynette close to him, ignoring her screams, and turned around midair so his back would be facing towards the ground. From there, Ladon created a sphere of ice around them, reinforced behind Ladon to hopefully break his fall some. However, Ladon's hand slipped to areas where it shouldn't; again.

During the initial moments of the fall, Ladon's hand slipped back to Lilynette's crotch, slipping between her legs. However, his hand slipped in such a way that his hand slipped under the booty shorts that Lilynette was wearing and met something soft that Ladon had not felt in years. Of course, he would not have recognized it even if he wasn't falling miles downwards. And after those initial moments, Ladon's middle finger slipped inside of Lilynette, inside of the softness, which he again had no idea about. However, he and Lilynette continued to fall.

Soon enough, the two of them would crash down to the surface of the menos forest and Ladon may lay there semi-conscious and really beat to hell as he was protecting Lilynette with his entire body to the best of his ability. Of course, this also meant that Ladon was a little too focused on keeping safe to even notice the position his hand was in. However, he was also making sure to keep an eye out for hollows or demons. Hopefully, everything would be okay and Lilynette would kick his face in for touching her like that. Regardless, the two needed to get away; hopefully they could get away too.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Lilynette Gingerbuck
Lilynette Gingerbuck
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sinking in the Sands - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sinking in the Sands - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:31 am

She had noticed it all. The finger, the perverted placement and the way it moved about seemingly unopposed. Because of the fall, the speed of wo falling bodies, and simply more important things to worry about she didn’t have the time, the inclination or the will to say anything just yet. Instead, just a momentary look of, I’m gonna watch you die getting teared piece by piece, would be noticeable.

When they fell, he had somehow managed to flip her around, shielding her from the hit. She was able to look up, yet she couldn’t see the other Arrancar or the two Demons falling with them. If they had fallen, then they had done so elsewhere and away from them. Though there were more chances that the group had been a little smarter than the petite Arrancar and the Shinigami, and avoided the pitfall altogether. Her mind was drawn however as she felt something enter her, tight, painful, but in the slightest way, good feeling. When she looked down, she found Ladon seemingly in a bit of pain and in a daze, his hand under her booty shorts, and one of his fingers inside her.

”What… She said in a soft whisper like she hadn’t spoken to him before, and as if there was someone watching despite seemingly being just the two of them there. ”What are you even doing?”

Without truly willing it, her body would respond out of her own accord, tightening as if it had a mind of its own against the intrusion. It would cause it to grasp or clamp around the sole intrusion. Even as it happened, she looked around her. She knew where they were now, and even if there weren’t any Hollows, their presence would be as bait for a number of them to show up sooner rather than later.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sinking in the Sands - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Sinking in the Sands - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:43 am

The Ice Prince

LADON IWASHIKERU

Artist: Blue Stahli - Song: Takedown (Instrumental) - Word Count: 357

Ladon continued to fall through the air as he held Lilynette tight with the one arm that was around her stomach, while the other one had a finger deep in Lilynette as the orb of ice finished around them. He grit his teeth and held Lilynette tightly as he heard her voice in a strangely weak way, something that seemed very uncharacteristic from how she was yelling at him earlier. He still hadn't noticed where his hand, or finger, was so he simply whispered in her ear in a tone that was completely sincere with what he was doing.

"I-I'm protecting you... Lilynette... I won't let you get hurt..."

Ladon solidified the ice behind him as much as possible as they continued to fall through the air, his finger still inside of Lilynette as his other arm was around Lilynette tightly; giving the impression that he did not want to let go no matter what. Ladon continued to not notice where his hand and finger were as he and Lilynette continued to fall through the air. Ladon swallowed softly and made sure the ice was directly against his back so he wouldn't impact something hard twice.

After a while, they impacted the ground with a loud crashing noise as the ice shattered below and around them. Ladon laid below Lilynette coughing softly, some blood coming up and landing on the sand, however, he soon picked her up and quickly ran to the nearest hiding spot he could find before covering up the entrance with ice durable enough to at least warn them of an attack so Ladon could devise a way out or at least save Lilynette. The young Shinigami shook his head and then looked at Lilynette and smiled softly as he looked at her, his finger still in an area where it should not be.

"A-A-Are you okay, Lilynette? I hope you're unharmed..."

he continued to smile at her softly, waiting for her to reply, still unaware to where his finger was. Now then, where was all this gonna go, eh?

Lilynette Gingerbuck
Lilynette Gingerbuck
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:11 am

”Please, will you please, she started with a soft whisper that seemed contradictory to the way she usually spoke, just as she moved the hand and his fingers out and away from her. Her calm facial expression would shift in an instant to the way it was before, her voice also regaining power, and authority.

Sinking in the Sands - Page 2 SJmJktr

”Get your stinking fingers off me, you damn dirty Shinigami!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As she yelled at the top of her lungs she would jump, easily high enough to be at the same height as him. With the swing of a kick, she seemed intent on knocking the hell out of him with her foot. Just before the foot got within a couple inches of him however, a lime green hue would be produced, creating a crescent like style Bala that would fire out and towards him, in an attempt to strike him near point blank. Whether she was successful or not, the power of the technique would be sufficient to shake the whole cave around some. Even if it wasn’t enough to destroy the ice wall he had created to seal the entrance and avoid anyone getting in, it would have certainly caused a bit of commission.

Indeed, someone, or rather something else would have heard it. Not from outside but rather from within the cave, a sleeping Adjuchas Hollow had been awakened. She couldn’t quite tell in the rush of the moment, but it looked strong. It reminded her of the strength of a Lieutenant from the Gotei. And, if she had to gauge it further, she would say he seemed far stronger than Ladon, and actually even slightly bit stronger than Lilynette herself. Hell, he was even stronger than any of the three assailants they had fled from earlier. Granted this time it was only one. Unfortunately, they were trapped in his lair with him, and despite the dire situation, they would be forced to fight it.

The beast would have seemed large. Much bigger than Ladon, and definitely bigger than Lilynette as well. If she had to guess, she would say he looked he was about seven feet tall or so. His body was completely pitch black, melding well with the dim look of the cave, and with features that spoke of the deadly intent it possessed.

”This is your fault too…”

With that she would jump back behind Ladon as a sword materialized from her broken horn. She knew they couldn’t afford to run in that scenario, they needed to stand, and fight.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:26 am

The Ice Prince

LADON IWASHIKERU

Artist: Blue Stahli - Song: Takedown (Instrumental) - Word Count: 428

When Lilynette moved Ladon's hand from where it was, he felt it dislodge from something wet and sweet smelling. He had a vague idea what it was, but, when he saw what was on his finger his face turned redder than beet as he was about to apologize profusely to Lilynette, well, if she didn't send a kick towards his skull; and a Bala. Ladon yelped a little bit and quickly made a thrice layered ice wall mid air before diving under as much as the kick, and Bala, as possible; causing his hair to get a little singed and his body to fall to the side. The fall made him grip his side as he curled up into a ball for a moment before coughing a lot; blood flying out of his mouth. He spit whatever blood remain in his mouth and stood up slowly, looking at Lilynette; his face still red.

"I-I-I'm sorry Lilynette... I-I really have no idea how that happened, please believe me... I at least have some sense of honor left... It may have happened during the fall earlie..r..."

He froze suddenly as he sensed the power of an Adjuchas hollow, one that would likely be able to crush Ladon under its feet like he was nothing more than an insect on a gravel path. Ladon took a small step backwards as he yanked his Zanpakutō from it's sheath, ice quickly covering the blade to make it very sharp as he swung the blade 5 times to send 5 waves of ice at the hollow as he then used whatever moisture may be at the Adjuchas's feet to hopefully freeze it in place temporarily. Whether or not it worked was not his concern, it was still protecting Lilynette.

"Lilynette, please forgive me. While you are cute I had no intention to violate you... but... I guess we shall worry about this later since we have to face an Adjuchas. You can get your vengeance on me however you wish afterwards, but, please don't kill me if this Adjuchas doesn't."

He brandished his Zanpakutō, his arms shaking slightly despite his want to protect Lilynette. He grit his teeth and continued to brandish his sword. He wasn't going to lose this girl. Whether his want to protect loved ones no matter what, to lose no one no more, was naive or not; he was going to protect this one girl. It was the least he could do.

Lilynette Gingerbuck
Lilynette Gingerbuck
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:00 pm

The Adjuchas seemed to stand on its two hind legs with ease, though judging from his physiology, it stood to reason he could run just as fast if not faster on all four. When the waves of ice hit him, he didn’t seem to dodge or protect himself in any way. It showed curiosity to the odd and light looking ability of the boy among the two treats that had wandered aimlessly into his lair. The ice would encase his hand and hit feet, seemingly trapping him momentarily. He would eye the ice on his clawed hand, expecting its nature before trying to tighten his fist. The flexing of his muscles would cause a quick burst of energy that shattered the ice on his feet and his hand as if they were glass. And, with a quick turn, he would eye Ladon and Lilynette as he sharpened his claws on the wall, readying to gut the two before him.

”Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, you dumb dumb. I’ll deal with your pervert dumb self later!”

She didn’t want him distracting her. From the looks of it, she was about to get killed by the might of a much stronger opponent and so was he. They would need to be on their best to even be able to keep up, let alone triumph over a beast that far exceeded their own combined threshold of power. While she indeed wanted to beat him up, there were far more pressing matters at hand. They could try to break the ice and take the fight outside, but that could potentially invite more Hollows, even if they were weaker ones. Staying inside would leave it two against one, but versus a being that was well beyond their power to the point where it didn’t really matter.

The Forest of Menos was the place where the lesser Hollow went to escape the violence and murder of the sandy surface. It was also the place where most could find Menos Grande as the name implied. A number of elite Adjuchas however were known to rule over the area and command the Menos. It seemed the werewolf looking Hollow was among them. Though it was rumored that one or two Vasto Lorde existed within the depths of the forest, their existence was a myth. Encountering one would present sure death, though Ladon and Lilynette were staring at death right in the face at the moment.

”I hate you so much,” she said to the Shinigami with an upset looking face.

She didn’t mean it however but she was upset they had been cornered against such powerful odds. The curve blade on her hand was presented forward, ready to retaliate as soon as the beast attacked. From the looks of it, he was about to take a leap in an attempt to gorge them out.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:47 pm

The Ice Prince

LADON IWASHIKERU

Artist: Blue Stahli - Song: Takedown (Instrumental) - Word Count: 400

Ladon sighed softly as he stared at the Adjuchas hollow that was in front of him and Lilynette. He could try to put the wall that was behind them in front of the wolf-like Adjuchas, but, they could only then go outside; and outside was certain death. In here they could at least survive; even if only for a little bit. Ladon sighed softly and he moved to stand in front of Lilynette, before turning around; his back to the Adjuchas. He pulled Lilynette into a hug and then sighed, ignoring her words as he spoke.

"Well... whether you truly hate me or not, just listen. When we get the chance, I am going to create a hole in the ice wall. I want you to get away."

With that Ladon let go of Lilynette and then give her a soft smile; a strangely brilliant one for a man who lost everything. He turned back around and then glared at the hollow as he brandished his Zanpakutō again; and icy mist appearing around him as he sharpened his senses and prepared his ice powers. If his ice wasn't goo enough from a distance, might as well get up close and slap this hollow with ice up close.

Ladon grit his teeth and surged forwards, allowing whatever rage he may have in his being to well up to the surface. Ladon sprinted forwards as fast as possible towards the hollow as he sent a wave of ice at the Adjuchas's feet, afterwards he disappeared and reappeared behind and above the hollow; slashing down at it's back as it was likely distracted by the ice wave. From there, Ladon would cause his ice to grow at least a little stronger as he slammed his blade into the Adjuchas. From there, Ladon would try to encase the Adjuchas in ice nearly as strong as the ice wall he put up at the entrance of the cave.

"Also! How about you focus on calling me mean things after we get out of this? I'd be more willing to accept them after we get out of a situation in which we could possibly die from, ya know."

Afterwards, Ladon would withdraw and try to get the hollows attention. Even if he couldn't protect everyone, he was going to protect Lilynette. He had to.

Lilynette Gingerbuck
Lilynette Gingerbuck
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:02 pm

”Look out!”

She had no idea who taught this kid, but as soon as they got out of that mess, assuming she did, she would ask. Only a numb nut would teach someone to turn their backs on their opponents, even if for a second. When Ladon had turned to face Lilynette and away from the beast, she saw the later brandish its claws, running it up and against the rocky wall as if sharpening them. It wasn’t her fault that she reacted how she did. If anything, it was just instinct and an almost reflex response to protect the boy. Of course, that was something she would never accept, and something he should never try and ask unless he wanted to gamble his chances of ever fathering children.

Despite her wanting to kick him right in the nuts for hugging her all of a sudden, she had more pressing matters at hand. From the void like black space on her skull covering one of her eyes, a powerful Bala shot would be created. Just like her Cero this one looked distinctly different than most Hollow. It possessed a lime green hue to it, very peculiar to her. As was natural for the kind of attack, it fired off fast and away, with some degree of power.

In retaliation, the Adjuchas would swipe at the air, creating visible claws of reiryoku that clashed and teared to shreds the energy of her shot. Instead of harming him, it simply helped to rustle the cave further, causing more and more debris and rock to fall around the place. Had it not been for Ladon turning and using his ice, the two could have gotten hit easily. Still, she had to admit that despite the odd behavior of the boy, he did have some skill. The speed of his movements had been enough to leave the werewolf Hollow curious. It looked in awe as the ice appeared and as the Shinigami rushed about in a prelude to it. Soon, it would even be stabbed from one side, ice forming around him before the Ladon jumped back.

”Leave? Me? You take me for a coward? If you wanna insult me and call me an asshole, say it to my face!”

That part she had meant thoroughly. She wasn’t a coward. She didn’t run away from things. Even if his intentions meant well, she did not liked it one bit. Even the slightest notion that she would even think of accepting that offer were insulting. If placed on her shoes, she could imagine he wouldn’t have liked it if it was her that had offered it. And if he did, it would simply raise even more questions about him.

”And besides, you’re weaker than me. Do you even know Shikai??”

Eventually, Ladon would likely be stronger than her. After all, though a secret, she was unable to go into a Resurrection form. So regardless of how long it took, ultimately, he would be stronger than her one day; but not that day. Lost in the conversation with him, she had actually forgotten for a moment about the werewolf Hollow. She was actually going to entertain the question he posed about calling him names, but the rushing beast pulled all stops to those attempts. The Adjuchas had lunged forth, claws on full display, wanting to tear away at both of them. In response, she would jump and kick hard with both of her feet towards Ladon’s chest.

The kick was her way to push Ladon away as fast as she could to avoid him getting caught in the onslaught of the Hollow. By kicking him she had also created enough momentum to use his body as a surface to jump away from the rushed motion of their opponent. Of course, one would have to wonder if a shove would have worked just as well. Perhaps it could’ve, but there was something strangely amusing and gratifying about kicking the pervert away.

The rushing motion of the werewolf Hollow would have caused it to tear at and break the ice wall that covered the exit. From there, he seemed to turn, intent and finishing the two inside the cave. Staying didn’t seem like smart choice. Victory was not for sure. And beyond that, if the Hollow didn’t kill them, the cave coming on them likely could. If they were to survive, they needed to try and squeeze their way out, and deal it with somehow. For now, though the Hollow was powerful, they were able to at least survive. Perhaps if Ladon used some of his skills and more of his wit, and if Lilynette used some of her more refined techniques, they would be able to down the beast.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:28 pm

The Ice Prince

LADON IWASHIKERU

Artist: Blue Stahli - Song: Takedown (Instrumental) - Word Count: 655

Ladon's face went red and he couldn't help but hold back the anger that was still inside him from so many years ago as he got a little cross with Lilynette and blurted words that he believed true and would never say unless made to. Everything he said was true, and he may or may not regret saying them in the future.

"If I took you for a coward I would have told you to tuck your tail between your legs and get the fuck out of here like the coward you are. But did I say that? No!! I could never be offensive to someone so cute, even if they have an attitude that could be offensive towards me. I am only concerned for you safety dammit!! I've lost someone in the past and I won't let it fucking happen again!!"

The young man was determined to keep her safe, at least her. If he could not keep anyone else safe and only her; he'd be content. However, that was for later, because, as he was about to face the hollow, he heard Lilynette yell at him; asking if he knew Shikai. The question made Ladon wince and flinch. He most certainly did not have his Shikai. He always tried to get Gekido to respond, but, she always gave the same reason: that he wasn't ready. He grit his teeth together and was about to respond to Lilynette when he felt, and saw, her feet impact his chest with enough force to easily knock the man off his feet and send him flying.

Ladon used ice to basically break his fall but, he couldn't help but notice a few cuts on his arms; likely from when he broke his fall initially. Ladon slowly stood and noticed the wolf slam into the ice wall and tear it down. Ladon grit his teeth and noticed it turn around. Staying in this damn cave was clearly a bad idea, so, Ladon and Lilynette had to get out of the cave; and now. Ladon gripped his Zanpakutō tightly with his right hand as his eyes glowed slightly. He sighed softly and used Shunpo, still rather clumsy, to appear next to Lilynette. He picked her up with his left arm and then sighed softly.

"Excuse my reach, but, I have a feeling we'll have better chances if we stick together while trying to escape, so, if you have no objections; please hold on tight."

Afterwards, whether or not Lilynette held onto him tight, Ladon charged forwards; and interesting look in his eye. Before he got in range of the hollow, Ladon prepared a vast amount of ice to spawn in the hollows way. And, just before it could attack, Ladon would send up a wall of ice between the hollow and him; with Lilynette still in his grip. From there, he used Shunpo to get out of the cave. As he did so, he also turned himself towards the wall if the hollow was able to break through and attack them; so that only Ladon was harmed. Hopefully.

As the two appeared out of the cave, Ladon and Lilynette would likely fall to the ground due to Ladon's clumsy footing and any damage he may have taken. Upon falling over, his Zanpakutō would have fallen next to him; with only a chain of ice attaching the blade to his hand. However, a finger on his right hand had accidentally slipped into the same hole as before. He didn't realize it immediately, but, his finger was quickly withdrawn as he moved his hand to grab his Zanpakutō. He picked up the blade and put a hand on Lilynette's shoulder.

"Cmon... We need to kill this bastard so we can get out of here... and you better not die on me."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum