Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 3 Empty Re: Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway]

Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:48 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

What? It was the only thought going through Mirja's head as a barrier blocked her punch. To a point she lost her concentration and the Silent Scream and Earth-Defying Array techniques that had increased her body's power to absurd - albeit temporary - levels above the norm and was just stoic as Aiko laid into her body. It shattered under the girl's hits, breaking apart like wet tissue paper. Because there was no way Mirja could stand up to that kind of power. She had literally defied causality and not only seen coming something that had already happened by the time she saw it coming, but thrown up a barrier to deflect it before it hit as well.

Her body, bereft of any defensive abilities and her reiatsu quivering inside her, not reinforcing skin and bone at all, was smashed under the super potent Hakuda techniques of the girl. Skin split apart, Bones broke and muscles ruptured, blood spilling out copiously onto the ground as her entire system was in shock at what had just happened. Her mind most of all was reeling from the impossibility it had just witnessed, and was currently tearing into itself as a response.

Mirja hit the ground with a heavy thump, and stared up into the sky, her eyes blank and unseeing as more of her blood spilled from the points of impact. Compound fractures spilt her skin as well as impact-based ruptures in general. But the strangest thing was the lack of response. No cry of pain or twitch of agony, her body just laid on the now blood soaked snow as if she was a robot with the batteries suddenly and inexplicably removed.
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 3 Empty Re: Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway]

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Ex Royal Guard

Aiko Kyoraku

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!

In her head, all she could do was curse herself for going a bit overboard. The girl was strong, but she might’ve taken it a little too far. While it was true the Gotei surprised her in what had come out of it in her absence, she still should’ve known better and hold back a little longer. The girl was alive, battered, hurt, and likely with quite a few broken things, but alive. Still, there was a chance she couldn’t have been if she kept going at that rate.

”I’m sorry Mirja!”

Running to her side rather quickly and on her knees, Aiko placed herself as close to her as possible. In that angle, and looking down at Mirja, the latter could likely see the view upwards through the semi opened look of her red latex clothes.

”I can’t heal others all that well, but let me try.”

Placing her hands over Mirja’s tummy, a faint glow of light would be emitted. From it, some level of healing would be achieved. Unfortunately, it would do nothing to heal broken bones or that kind of injury. All it could do was seal open epidermal breaks, and cuts or injuries that happened either in the surface or just below the surfaces of the skin. Unlike the gif of healing she had for herself, the amount and capability to heal she had on others was highly limited.

”I’m sorry. I got carried away. I always have to try and keep things at bay, but I went a little too far. Forgive me please.”

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 3 ORabiFS
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:30 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

"But seriously, what?"

Mirja asked. The Shihakusho she was wearing was obliterated, even with all it's durability enhancing splendor. And she was glad that it had that, for it was that that actually allowed her to clock back on to her working hours and pull of a quick Molting Cicada and not, well. The image had taken an atrocious beating before vanishing into nothing like they all did. She personally added special steps to make the afterimage last longer and look more realistic, but the end result was the same. The advanced Hoho technique left behind an afterimage to trick the attacker into thinking they had done damage long enough for the user to escape, and they left behind clothing to enhance the illusion. It was very similar to her Flash Point, in that respect.

"I can not begin to comprehend the speeds you have to be thinking at to even see that coming. And to put up a barrier? You must have some sort of crazy ass auto-shit. Which is entirely cheating and entirely kills any desire I had to ever engage with you on any field that might be considered training. I mean, fucking hell, seeing that one coming means there is absolutely nothing I can do to you that won't look as If I am wading through treacle. Your the kind of girl that can dodge a lightning bolt, aye?" Mirja, the real Mirja, was sat on the stone wall, entirely naked and showing off her curvaceous body. Complete with all the scars marring her skin to a point her torso was more scar tissue than actual flesh.

"When there is a chance, regardless of how small that chance might be, I'll push on and fight with all my heart, but even I know when to call it quits. And that is what I am doing here. You win, love"

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:47 pm

Ex Royal Guard

Aiko Kyoraku

Turned out she was alright, or at least it seemed so. Perhaps in the aftermath of the attack, and her realization she had done too much, Aiko had simply missed it. But there was a brighter side to all of it. At the very least, Mirja wasn’t in as bad a condition as she imagined her to be, even if she couldn’t quite put together what had happened. Instead answering with a smile, she would rub the back of her head with haste, still feeling bad about going a little overboard.

It still seemed as though Mirja was not aware of the difference between their power. In essence, most things were relative. While Aiko possessed skills and techniques that were blinding fast and nigh impossible to check or counter, when faced against someone quite a way stronger, they would not fare as well. Case in point would be Ibiki. The girl was already strong back when the Captain Commander was still around, but she had gotten even stronger while the Shinigami was away. At her current power, there was simply no way she could produce techniques that were far too fast for Ibiki to see or comprehend before they were to hit her. It only so happened the gap between the two combatants this time around was not so little. And beyond that, Aiko had not only her Super Eyes as an extension of her cellular transmutation, but also the increased reflexes from her Phantom Tech. A technique of that fashion, against odds like those, and against someone that outclassed her simply wouldn’t have fared as she wished, or against someone relatively as strong as her. Nevertheless, she wouldn’t make a case for it to spare hurting her friend beyond what physical ailments could do.

”Sorry I didn’t mention it before. I used to be the Lieutenant to the former Captain Commander before my promotion away from Soul Society. I commend you on your progress.”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:26 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja seemed wholly unimpressed by the title, and shook her head softly as if that explained everything. It didn't.
"Darling, it shouldn't matter if you are the Soul King's left Bollock. Flash Point Enhanced is not something that can be perceived by physical or spiritual means. This technique moves to fast for reality to keep up with you, it literally believes that you are still were you stood for that micro-moment. You...you understand this truth when you learn it, but I've not got the week it would take to get you up to scratch so you could learn it. You've just got to trust me on that. I must have caught my toe on a bit of rock or something" She explained. It wasn't said in a haughty, arrogant manner, it was stated as a matter of fact, in the same way that you say humans need air to breathe and water to drink.

Mirja hopped off the wall and shook her hair out, giving Aiko that look.
"You know, I really hope I never get as strong as you. Because you have got to that boring part were no fight you ever get in is ever going to be any fun. I can not see a single thing giving you the slightest bit of trouble, and trust me. I've crossed fists with some crazy bastards. Nearly took out the city of Jakata fighting one of them crazy bastards. I feel bad for you, darling. It's gotta be a terrible existence knowing that you'll be able to see everything coming and react in enough time to flick the kettle on and have a dump before it hits" Mirja, so a beautiful, elegant girl in her tone, headed back to the house to get something to put on that wasn't her birthday suit.

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Ex Royal Guard

Aiko Kyoraku

She went from concerned, to irritated, to amused. Clearly it wasn’t just physical and combat training that the wolf needed. Quite obviously there was a lot of discipline and behavioral training that needed to be done. But there was also the slight chance it was just something not working right in her head. If she had to wager however, though all seemed quite plausible, the last sprung up as the most likely culprit. She simply was not aware of the limitation of techniques, of what vastly differences in power could do. She was not aware that she wasn’t the only one with powerful techniques, and that despite her specific creation of them, their results were not absolute, and certainly not against someone that easily outclassed her.

With a yawn, she would simply nod and listen at her bickering, just like a sore loser. She had no interest in learning from someone that still had more than enough to learn herself. And she was only thankful she finally shut her yap, and walked away from the guest. Likely to get dressed once more, but she offered no explanation beyond her own insatiably bitching about why she couldn’t hit someone that was not only stronger and faster than her, but that had the means to do so with much more ease than others.

Once the wolf left inside, Aiko would turn her heels and walk the other way. If she walked out or acted in a manner that require her to stay then she would so so. Otherwise, she thought she had wasted more than enough time already. The great thing about battles and why she preferred them was because she could see through the bullshit in someone’s persona instead of sitting around with a thumb up their ass. The whole bickering about why one’s technique should do something, but someone’s technique, design to check against items of that nature could not, the overbearing power difference notwithstanding. She had enough. With that, she would simply step off and away, unless the Wolf had something else in mind.

OOC: Aiko Exits

The End

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum