Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new adversary approaches - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999A new adversary approaches - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

A new adversary approaches - Page 2 Empty Re: A new adversary approaches

Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:00 pm
Hey, I have an idea. I'm stronger than you, but since you're my friend, you can practice your moves on me to get stronger, too. Then we can fight and it'll be fun."

Hiyashi looked at rudi and smiled, he get's an arrancar that's both friendly and will even help him get stronger.
"I really appreciate you helping me get stronger rudi, normally my overconfidence would lead me being dragged around like a ragdoll" he said chuckling

"Ah here it is, this used to be my favorite place to go as a kid" hiyashi said

As he and rudi entered the candy store there were black and white tiles on the floor. You can look straight ahead and there are tubes filled with exotic candies. You could close your eyes and take in a deep breath through your nose. You smell the sweetness of chocolate, and the spiciness of the hot tamales.

"Don't you smell it rudi? It's the smell of wonder and joy!" hiyashi got so excited that he felt like a kid again.

Hiyasi didn't wanna embarass himself in front of rudi so he cleared his throat "Ahem..i mean do you like it rudi?"
SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new adversary approaches - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue66000/99999A new adversary approaches - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (66000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:26 am

Rudi! in candy heaven!!

Hiyashi was showing Rudi a childhood that Rudi never had and was living for the first time, five centuries after the death of Rolf. Rodolfo would have wept at Hiyashi's feet in gratitude,for his generosity with the sharing of nostalgia. Perhaps Hiyashi would never truly know what favor he has done to the child arrancar. Perhaps his sins could really be cleansed, drop by drop, and he would finally be left with the purity and idealism that had carried him for so long.

The candy store seemed old fashioned compared to the technology around it. The tiles were cold, black and white, reminiscent of a time long gone. Exotic candies from all over the world were littered like a vast and proud collection. Candied worms to candy worms, sweet puffed rice to black licorice. Little lollipops that looked like dragons and fish, chocolate carvings of rabbits. Rudi's little eyes near bulged out of his skull.

The shopkeeper smiled at the sight, an aging woman who had been running this place "for forever". It was suspected she was not merely a spiritually aware human but perhaps a demon who had a change of heart, or a ziamichi who dedicated herself to generosity. Regardless, she watched Hiyashi and Rudi in her store, just as she watched everyone else.

The little arrancar sped around the place. When he was asked to inhale, he breathed deeply, enough for his lungs to expand wide and take in the smell of a childhood, of hundreds or thousands of childhoods. And he was throwing his own to the pile, however late it was.

Rudi dug in his pockets for what little money he had. It wasn't much, but it would be enough for just a few candies. He bought two small suckers, both sour enough to pucker even the most stoic of faces. He handed one to Hiyashi as he popped his own his mouth.

His little face scrunched up, wrinkling like an old man, and he laughed at his own reactions.

Coding By: [THEFROST]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new adversary approaches - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999A new adversary approaches - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:37 am

Once hiyashi saw rudi's face eyes were filled with awe he could already tell he was going to like it here, hell even as an adult hiyashi still comes every once in awhile to indulge in candy heaven.
One time while he was patrolling he even once bought a chocolate bar filled with caramel, white truffle and brazil-nuts all coated in the most decadent of chocolate layers, thick but still soft to bite.

Once rudi handed him a sour sucker he saw rudi's face scrunch up like an elderly person, he couldn't help but laugh. He was glad rudi could experience this moment with him, a moment where you just wanna let go and enjoy life not having to worry about shinigami or hell even demons chasing after you.

As hiyashi put the sucker into his mouth his face also scrunched, it was so sour he thought his lips would dissolve immediately. However he too laughed at his facial expression, hiyashi and rudi were having the time of there lives.

Hiyashi checked his pockets to see if he too had money, after all being generous is a good deed after all. He had a few dollars as well but wanted to give rudi something special, something that'll be treasure of a new friendship.

"Hmm i wonder what i should give him?" Hiyashi wondered as he was staring into space.
However, hiyashi didn't knew what rudi liked, perhaps toys or a bike? Whatever the case, hiyashi was gonna give rudi a gift.

punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new adversary approaches - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24004/999999A new adversary approaches - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:41 am
A new adversary approaches - Page 2 2b8cbb10
The female rolled out of bed, falling flat on the ground. The sun shining through the window ended up waking her up as the rays fell unto her face, as she simply yawned.

“I guess it’s about time..”

The girl simply yawned and started the morning routine. The hygienic essentials such as showering, brushing her teeth, as well as her hair. She wasn’t a huge makeup kind of person, at least not to cover up any kind of blemish.

“ Looking like a nice one outside.~”

She put on a white Nike tank top with a pair of navy blue Nike shorts, as well as a white Nike windbreaker for her jacket.

Naturally, she brought out one of her few favorite pair of shoes and slipped them on. A pair of navy blue and white jordans.

“Now for one last thing…”

She walked over to one of the drawers and opened it, picking up her gun Klondike and the pouch that keeps hold of all her extra ammunition. Once she put it into its holster and strapped her knife to her thigh, she grabbed her purple head phones and headed towards the door.

“I’m headin’ out mom!”

But right before she could walk out the door, her adoptive mother went to place a hand on her shoulder and handed her signature normal, run of the mill violet sunglasses.

“ You don’t want to end up leaving these, do you?”

She nervously grabbed it, nodding.

“Y-yeah..s-sorry about that, thanks ma!”

Her mother could only smile, kneeling to get eye level as she placed both hands on her shoulder now.

“Go out today and be the best you that you can be, Savi!~”

“Yes ma’am!~”

With that, she went to give her mom a quick hug and headed out. The girl was left to simply wander the streets at this point, and to her luck would happen upon the Candy shop.

She didn’t really live here, rather the girl was just visiting the city. So this was surely a site! She walked in with her music blaring through her headphones as she looked around at all the different kinds of sweets, unsure of what to buy and not yet giving Rudi nor Hiyashi attention just yet.

(Current Song : Kevin Gates-Hard For)

A new adversary approaches - Page 2 Signat10
"Winners win, losers lose. I can't explain it any better than that.I don't know how it happens, but winners win.And if you create a culture of losing, if you keep being a victim,if you keep letting losing happen to you. If you keep letting people do you and treat you any kind of way it's gonna become a culture."
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:04 am
Once hiyashi thought of a gift for rudi, he needed to come up with a plan to suprise him similar to a kid celebrating his birthday.
As the door opened hiyashi heard a girl blaring out music from her headphones, he couldn't make out the lyrics but whatever it was the girl was enjoying it.

He wanted to look at her but he turned away and blushed a little bit.
Hiyashi did admit the girl did look cute, the nike tank top and shorts really complimented her figure. And her violet sunglasses did look mesmerizing.
He wasn't sure if the girl was spirtually aware though, if she was though she'd see a shinigami and an arrancar having the time of there lives.

He wanted to introduce himself to her, but he wasn't much of a ladies man.
Hiyashi wasn't the kind of person too hit on the first girl he sees, he believes that true love is only fufilled by getting to know the inidividual whether it'd be there likes, dislikes or hobbies.

SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new adversary approaches - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue66000/99999A new adversary approaches - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (66000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:47 pm

Rudi! and new friends!

Hiyashi may have been shy, but Rudi was not. He felt the woman arriving before she even came through the door, if anything could be gleaned by the flicking of his tail towards the direction of the door just seconds before she arrived. Yes, this woman... was also not threatening to him. He could play a little longer.

But this woman was very colorful indeed. Rudi didn't know much about fashion, but he knew when he wanted to examine something. In this case it was the garishly bright violet sunglasses, straight out of a disco. Rudi had never seen something so eye-catching before, but they were much too far away to examine.

So the child arrancar did what every child would do with no knowledge of personal boundaries and a boundary to violate for the sake of curiosity. With a burst of shocking speed in the form of a Sonido, he was in front of the woman in the blink of an eye.

He reached out to simply rip the sunglasses off her body, aiming to finish his leap behind her to take his time in examining.

How rude. He didn't even say hello yet.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:04 pm
With a burst of shocking speed in the form of a Sonido, rudi was in front of the woman in the blink of an eye.

As hiyashi saw rudi go in front of the woman and ripped off the sunglasses from her body hiyashi had to intervene, even if the woman wasn't spiritually aware he didn't want her to be scared and think ghost were haunting the candy store.

"Hey rudi, what do you think your doing? You know it's rude to invades one's personal space." Hiyashi said to rudi
Even though being a kid was about having curiosity meeting a new person, sometimes you should introduce yourself and ask permission to see the individuals glasses or hat since they intrigue him.

Hiyashi felt like a parent telling their child not to touch an oven or a wet socket.
He tried to get rudi off the girl but rudi was too quick for his hands.

punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new adversary approaches - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24004/999999A new adversary approaches - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:56 pm

A new adversary approaches - Page 2 7ab8ac10

Savannah was still just browsing the items, she wasn’t really paying anyone else any mind for the most part. Though the female most certainly loved to talk, she had came here to handle her sweet tooth first! While she was paying more attention to herself, she didn’t really notice that Rudi was anywhere near and hasn’t given his friend much of a glance yet either. Though the “young” male seem to make his presence known when he successfully stole her sunglasses from her. Sadly the female didn’t see him, and even if she did she wouldn’t have been fast enough to react either way. He was in front of her and behind her in a flash, so her first idea was to protest it. Though Savannah wasn’t really the type to get too worked up over the small things, those glasses were a big part of just about every outfit she wore. She turned to Rudi and offered a smile.

“Uhhh..hey there little guy! Could I get those back little gu-“

Before she could even finish her sentence, Hiyashi had made himself known as well. With the way he was acting, the female assumed that this must have been his father or something. Either way, she simply waved a hand at him and giggled.

“Oh! Nah, it’s no big deal! I’d just really like those back is all. They’re my favorite pair!”

With that, her attention turned back to Rudi. He was a kid, so perhaps he had just gotten a little curious. That surely didn’t mean he meant her any kind of harm, he just wanted to see them closer! Well he had finally been able to do that, but at the cost of her missing a key part of her outfit. In the end if he got too uppity about it, she could just go buy another pair. It’s not like they were that expensive, but she’d rather spend that money on something to eat if she can. She had of course at this point taken off her head phones.

"So whaddya' say? Please?~"

A new adversary approaches - Page 2 Signat10
"Winners win, losers lose. I can't explain it any better than that.I don't know how it happens, but winners win.And if you create a culture of losing, if you keep being a victim,if you keep letting losing happen to you. If you keep letting people do you and treat you any kind of way it's gonna become a culture."
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:37 pm
To hiyashi's suprise the girl was spirtually aware it was actually a good thing, otherwise she'd think spirits were haunting this delightful candy store.
Either way when hiyashi went up to rudi he saw the girl smile and giggle at him, making him feel slightly embarassed not the bad kinda embarassed the more good kind.

Hiyashi was glad that she was just a human, if it were a shinigami he would be questioned almost immediately about bringing an arrancar to kakura central.
At least she's not the kind of person who has a short temper, which he admired.
Oh! Nah, it’s no big deal! I’d just really like those back is all. They’re my favorite pair!”

Hiyashi then looked at rudi, and patted his head looking at him with a smile
"Go ahead rudi, give the nice girl her glasses back" he said
Perhaps rudi will keep them for himself or give them back? No one knows what the little rascal wil do next.

SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:03 am

Rudi! and new friends!

To Rudi's surprise, the woman could see him, and even worse, Hiyashi chastized Rudi for his rudeness! The little arrancar made a face at the two elders ganging up on poor Rudi. (In truth, Rudi was much older than the both of them put together with all likelihood, but Rudi would not know that, and neither would the other two.) He sulked around his sour candy, sucking on it and making a bitter face at the two of them.

He put the glasses on, oversized for his small face. Off and on again, watching the world flash violet and comparatively white. Violet was a rare color in Hueco Mundo, after all. It would make sense that Rudi would be so fascinated by colors. He had never had the opportunity to fully examine colors beyond the black, white, and red. The other other sources of color would be dangerous signs...

Still, Rudi handed the glasses back, his concentrated reiatsu tail curled around his leg in his displeasure. "Mean..." He managed to sputter out, as he handed the glasses back. The poor kid was grumpy. His shows made soft pattering noises as he shifted his weight back and forth, thoroughly disappointed in the outcome. He had hoped, at least, the girl would chase him or do something else fun. Instead, he's made to look like the bad guy!

"I'm Rudi. What's your name, miss? This is Mister Hiya."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum