Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Look Ma, One Hand (Yaksha/Sofia) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Look Ma, One Hand (Yaksha/Sofia) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Look Ma, One Hand (Yaksha/Sofia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Look Ma, One Hand (Yaksha/Sofia)

Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:12 am

Yaksha, The Anthropophagus

Yaksha walked after her, still with that atavistic prowl that only a hollow could truly get down; it brought to mind what a dinosaur would've managed had it ever developed the upright swagger that an ape did, or like a shark that had grown legs. He radiated calm composure with every step as he followed after her, towards the stage, setting himself just behind her, and clearing his throat.

He began to sing, just behind her, in rich tones that washed over everyone present like warm honey. People in attendance were already weeping as they listened to the duo, mournfully and expertly filling the empty silence with beauty and structure, creating a place of comfort and delight within the dreadful reality of violence and bleak doubt that surrounded them all. Like an oasis in the desert, everyone present felt refreshed from the company of the two, until Yaksha finally rose, and leaned closer to Sofia, whispering in her ear.

"Oh, how we danced. I never did get to dance in Hueco Mundo. Unless you count hopscotch, but that's hardly even a dance."

As he spoke, there was a faint, oddly unsettling organic sound from behind him; it was hard to put into words, except that it sounded very much like someone crumpling up a bag full of something wet and very much alive, instead of flimsy or crunchy. It went on for nearly a minute, before he reached over with one hand, holding between two fingers...a very white, very clawed hand, as one would've expected to see from an ancient dinosaur or something similar. Or for Sofia, one she no doubt would've spotted as familiar immediately.

Yaksha let it drop to the ground, just in front of her, and let out a soft, dry chuckle, just once.

"Would you like it back? I honestly only bothered regrowing it because I thought you had left us. I'm certain I can accustom myself to the life of having but a single arm again. Now that I am truly a wolf amongst sheep, one less hand makes such a tiny difference."

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Look Ma, One Hand (Yaksha/Sofia) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Look Ma, One Hand (Yaksha/Sofia) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Look Ma, One Hand (Yaksha/Sofia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Look Ma, One Hand (Yaksha/Sofia)

Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:04 pm

The Quincy Prodigy

Sofia Montero

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

She wouldn’t waste a minute; not even a second. She took to the stage with unyielding might not trying to appeal or appease the crowd, but with a demeanor that pretty much exuded confidence and control. The reishi violin and its violin bow would soon appear as natural as a wooden one. The strokes at each turn created convoluted yet articulate melodies that resonated all around them. In fact, were it not impossible, one could have been led to believe that the music possessed intrinsic qualities of its own that clung to the soul, pulled at the strings of the heart, and literally made people crave the idea of getting up to dance to the sounds they simply couldn’t comprehend.

“♪ And we made it through the year. It's so good to be here! ♫”

The words of the song were right in line with the time of the year. It was the last month of the year, and for the most part people celebrated. Even those who had no reason or motivates to be happy usually found an excuse to have a little fun, and enjoy a good time. In any case, the song was fast paced, and it showed. Not just that but the skill she exuded was clear. Not only was she able to project beautiful artistic notes from her violin, but she could sing alongside him, and even attempt a dance that while certainly not professional was very well decent.

Once the song had ended, Sofia would just eye the man, a bit confused. Was that a hand? What on Earth was he going on around? It wasn’t until he continued to speak that everything finally clicked into place.

”Its you!.. How, what happened??”

She had so many questions; never mind the detail about his arm. It obviously was okay, but she sort of expected it. He was a Hollow after all. But she wondered how did he change so much. She had questions about what she could only imagine was his gigai. And then some about the fact that he owned such an establishment. There was likely a lot more she was not aware of but Sofia could only trust he would share the information in due time. The night had certainly taken a turn for the better, or at the very least, it had become much more entertaining.

OOC: Link to song in question

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Look Ma, One Hand (Yaksha/Sofia) - Page 2 ORabiFS
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Look Ma, One Hand (Yaksha/Sofia) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Look Ma, One Hand (Yaksha/Sofia) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:18 am

Yaksha, The Anthropophagus

"I've been very busy, this last year. I found myself, and I didn't even have to go anywhere. The new year promises to be full of potential, Sofia. And I'd like you to be right there next to me, to see it all unveiled."

His insouciant glee shone through in his every motion, in every movement of his muscles as he sauntered around her, sitting down by her side, and examining those around them. He didn't speak for several long minutes, simply basking in the company of others. He looked...very nearly drugged, if one was being honest. There was such dilation in his eyes, such rapt attention as he watched everyone around them dancing, speaking to one another, drinking themselves to oblivion. He seemed to be picking up a contact high from each and every one at once, linking himself to them and their presence in a way that most humans could hardly have fathomed.

"Look at them, Sofia. Do you think it would change anything, if they knew who I truly was? I've given them comfort. Peace. Would they even want the truth? No, Sofia. No, I think it better for everyone if we simply pretend I'm another mysterious entrepreneur. They need this, don't you think?"

He rose once more, the stump on his hand already bubbling gently and healing over, leaving him with a fleshless, bloodless stump that twitched ever so faintly as he approached her. He began to whisper in her ear, very slowly, each word carrying a hideous weight, lingering in the air and the ear like lead weights.

"Watch closely, Sofia. By year's end, there will be peace. After time uncountable. There will finally be...peace, between mine and theirs. It's your choice if you want to be a part of this new paradigm, or to...sort out your thoughts some more."

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum