Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Empty Re: Reunion of the Soul

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:55 pm

Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Thumb_big_wide_815f93930cffe0bb1a04037330c62911

|||Saeko|||

Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Saeko_icon_by_nateca95-d305jsqReunion of the Soul - Page 3 5Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 5Banimepapernet5Davatar-standard-anime-highschool-of-the-dead-busujima-saekoE38090E6AF92E5B3B6E586B4E5AD90E38091-187846-drysteel-preview-476

~*~

Thump

Thump

Thump

This Passionate feeling...

The Reason in my mind...

That all goes out the window, when it comes to him...

Only he can make me feel like this..

So, as he makes me feel this way it's only fair...

That i make him feel even better Because he...

Belongs to no one, but me

The blood inside this tall slender framed woman, began to run through her body. Causing her heartbeat to make even faster sounds then before, if one had listened closely, it may have even seemed like the beats had skipped. This passionate feeling, this longing, is this what she had truly wanted after so many years? In Truth, she was no amateur when it came to the ways of sex, she had picked up many things over her years, she was no harlot, but she had learned the many ways to make a man happy, some of them were highly unusual, and some of them were completely intoxicating. Yet, before this man. He made her feel slight bouts of nervousness, and caused her heart, which was beating at a normal rate before this point, to go faster then before. Almost, as if it was about to burst out of her chest. He was always such a delicate man, yet he knew how to take his time, and when to speed things up, just as this woman knew how to satisfy a man, this man, knew how to satisfy a woman. He hadn't even hit the right spots yet, his actions so far were enough to cause her curvaceous form to jolt up, in his arms. Her nipples becoming erect, with each passing second. Her mind, was going wild, and it wasn't even close to starting the love making. It was a surprise, for anyone who truly knew the seductress, to be entranced in this man, as if he had laid a spell on her, her body and her entire reasoning. The one who was usual use to being in control, was in a sense of the word, being controlled. She didn't complain to this, rather she was amazed, and blown away.

Their contrasting forms, were locked together, tightly. Her curvaceous and blessed form, and his masculine and chiseled form were up against each other, it should have obviously been easy to tell that she was turned on, her nipples became erect with each passing second. Feeling like needles that were ready to pop out of her shirt, at any passing moment. She felt tense, she felt warm, she felt some sweat trickle from her head. How could a passion feel this Ethereal?; Was it because it was him? She recalled vivid memories, of the times when they always made love. Sometimes, she was in control. Sometimes, he took the lead. Yet, no matter how it started or ended she always felt her body feeling this way, whenever she was close to him. His touch, was enough to cause the reason, in her mind to disappear. She was beginning to go crazy, and barely seconds had even passed. These sensations, were something that the purpled haired vixen, had longed for. This was the only time, that love making could be true, and where it could be amazing. A point where you could feel like you were going into a different world, so much to the point that it felt like a dream. His tongue felt amazing, as it went down to her open and defenseless neck, as her arms were still bound along with her endowed bust. She felt, His saliva, his tongue, and even his teeth, all going inside her neck, this caused her curvaceous form to jump up, as to answer his advance. It had even caused her to let out a slightly inaudible moan. He was able to address her body with such familiarity. Passionate, Firm, and strong. this all described what this man was performing for this woman, and to this woman.

After his mouth, left her neck. She took a deep breath, as some sweat trickled from along her cheek. Her eyes, barely had time to open, as he continued his advances of this session, towards her. instantly taking her lips, and any replies she had out the door. Her eyes widened a bit in shock, but not because of what he was doing, but how fast his actions were. Her body was starting to feel sensitive, with each second passing by. If he could feel aura's then she was exhuming something was definitely warm. Her body was getting heavier, and hotter. During the middle, of this kiss, she felt a tongue dancing around with her own. The mixing of Saliva, and the sweet bare taste of his tongue. It was throwing her senses off into six different directions, raising her sexual inhibition up by the moments. She let his tongue play around with her own, while she enjoyed each moment of the kiss, which was a bit more passionate then what they had did before. It took some time to get use to his firm and assertive way. But, after she did. Her usual demeanor, returned. She looked into his eyes and smiled. Heh, she wanted to be a bad girl now, and the white haired shinigami, was going to be the victim. As they broke their passionate and love-filled kiss. she looked into his eyes, as he asked her a question of speeding it up or going forward. With her two palms held high she pushed him down a bit. Not to hurt him, but to lay him down slightly. "I...don't mind the pace...but....i wanna take it slow...and most of all...Tsu-Kun" her eyes began to glow, with a more seductive flare. "I want to drive you wild, like you're doing to me..." Just as he took no time with his own assertive and straight-forward actions. She slowly, almost at a Medium pace, began to glide her fingers across the area where his bulge was, making a small giggle, that exhumed passionate and seductive intentions. She continued to glide her fingers across the bulge, while her eyes looked into his own. "Mmmm-Ah....hehehehehe, just let me have fun...for a while..." she then guided her hand and slid down his boxers slightly, to reveal his manhood. She had to admit one thing, it definitely seemed to have gotten larger, then before. Yet, it didn't intimidate her at all. It was nice to have a challenge. She smiled, and then glided her hands over the bare meat, that had been exposed by her own person. It was quite normal looking as far as it's over all appearance went, it didn't seem grotesque, but the veins were visible. She continued to glide her hand over it, up and down, and back and forth. Using her hands like they were playing a harp. Her thoughts had became enthralled with the large member. Thinking of how it would go inside of her, and how much noise she would make. It was enough to cause her legs, and her womanhood, to become wet with anticipation. She wasn't exactly soaking yet, but it was enough to be visible through her shorts and black lingerie panties.

She sped up the motion, and used her both of her hands, to trail and trace her fingers across the member. Leaving no time to slow down, she opened her mouth, and let a bit of saliva drip off from her tongue, and over the enticing treat. She let her saliva coat, the top of the head and fall over to the rest of the member's edges. After this, she put her right hand up and opened it, as the palm went around the middle of half way of his penis. It wasn't a hard squeeze, however it would be enough to cause some jolts in his body, if he could handle it. She then put up the left hand and put her finger over the top of the head, and pushed the finger down. It was a firm, and nearly rough action, but she couldn't wait to hear his reaction to it. Once she was finished, she continued to stroke his member, up and down. Slowly, and teasingly. While continuing to push her finger over the entrance of his member, the place where males usually let their urine and of course, sexual fluids exit. After a minute, of this teasing. She got to the good part, and put her lips over the member, leaving heavy and passionate breaths over his sexual organ. After a bit of breathing she put her hand over her hair and moved it behind her head, this was to make sure that nothing would obstruct her view. After doing so, she brought some of him inside of her mouth. While using the other hand to stroke him from the middle. Her mouth, continued to coat his member in saliva, almost covering it completely. She didn't want to go too fast yet, so she simply continued to move her mouth around the member, while stroking it back and forth. She wanted to see him squirm, a bit and then when it got to the good part, she wanted to finish him off, with a special finale. If he was anything like years ago, one release wouldn't be enough. And that was fine, for this devious and foxy purpled haired vixen.

Last edited by Misaiko on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Tumblr_leei57BvPL1qelo2do1_500

Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 716c1d76-1

Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 332595-1 Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 315661-1 Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 253001-1-1

Desiring.
Longing.
Adoring.
Is this
What they call love?
Or is this
Just a case
Of simple attraction?
Do I care for or love her?

"Drive you wild, eh? I hope...you do realize that you're the one driving me wild." Tsubine smiled at the vixen. She was beautiful in voice, figure, personality, everything. Of course, people would nitpick at her saying: She's a bit crazy... or She's not as curvaceous as her mother... Tsubine would slap anyone who DARED say that. People that would nitpick at perfection were doomed in love. Perfection is an idea that depends on the person. Thus, those that nitpick at other's perfections and imperfections constantly are doomed to be single.

Tsubine felt her hands over the bulge in his pants. For once, this wasn't an actual weapon. By that, Tsubine has had many women attempt to rub the bulge, but would slightly to the left or to the right, where Tsubine would keep some of his many hidden weapons. This led to many, many, many awkward confrontations. Tsubine kept his cool, as he knew exactly where this was going. His many times having sex with women had given him an idea of how routines went. His breathing sped up briefly after thinking of what happened generally after this part.

As Saeko reached into his boxers, he smiled and laughed.
"Sae-chan...it's obvious that you really don't want this to happen slowly, but it will. Because I say so." Tsubine felt the colder air on his most prized possession. He watched as his lover reached with her other hand to reach around his "not-so-little" man. Even with both hands on top of one other, there was still a good bit of it sticking above them. This was, mainly, due to genetics. Something that was famous was how...sexually profound the members were, no pun intended. There was also something about them never able to have only one child, but that's just a rumor.

Tsubine looked down to see Saeko's black laced panties becoming slightly soggy. He smirked as he began to try to control his breathing. It was hard to control himself. Not from breathing harder. It was to prevent himself from ravaging her world before they could share some tender moments. Faster and faster she went, and Tsubine's concentration stayed the same. However, his concentration was broken when he felt a liquid coat the tip of his manhood.

Tsubine looked down for the first time to see her squeeze his manhood. Tsubine grunted a bit, just like any man would. The same happened to when she pressed on the tip. Tsubine took a bit of an iniative by grabbing her left breast and squeezing on it as tightly as she had squeezed his shaft. Then she countered his action by placing her lips on the tip, followed by her mouth encasing the tip and the top of the shaft. He laughed and twinged at the same time.
"Sae-chan. You're going to have to do...a bit more. I thought you knew this...

Tsubine's Character List
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Thumb_big_wide_815f93930cffe0bb1a04037330c62911

|||Saeko|||

Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Saeko_icon_by_nateca95-d305jsqReunion of the Soul - Page 3 5Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 5Banimepapernet5Davatar-standard-anime-highschool-of-the-dead-busujima-saekoE38090E6AF92E5B3B6E586B4E5AD90E38091-187846-drysteel-preview-476

~*~

Thump

Thump

Thump

This Passionate feeling...

The Reason in my mind...

That all goes out the window, when it comes to him...

Only he can make me feel like this..

So, as he makes me feel this way it's only fair...

That i make him feel even better Because he...

Belongs to no one, but me

Saeko's expression turned into a smirk, laden with eager lust. "Mmm...Fff....mmmuuuu" She moaned out in surprise, as one of his hands squeezed her Left breast, with about as much force as she had squeezed this man. The seductive purpled hair vixen, wasn't felled just yet. She was interested in his claim, and decided to turn things up a notch. Her mouth went deeper, as it continued to envelope the member of her white haired lover. One skill with a blow job, was to make sure that the male lover was wet and slippery, she didn't have to turn it into a spit contest, but she wanted to stimulate him, and see him squirm a bit. After all, she found enjoyment in seeing his types of expressions, she could only guess that it was still a by product of her psychotic tendencies. She looked up into his eyes with a look that would blow most away, it presented innocence, but the lust was definitely clear, as the daylight sun. "Mmmmfff....mmmm" She reached the half way length of the member, and began to tightly wrap her lips around the member, like she was trying to squeeze something out of him. It wasn't the end of her plans, her head would soon follow in a bobbing motion, as she continued to lubricate his member, with her mouth, while sucking on half of the shaft, as if she had been an expert in the art, for many many years. However, she knew quite well that he was use to her ways by now, seeing as they did this quite a few times back, during their time that they had first fallen in love. She definitely had to pull some new moves, if she truly wanted to get something out of her "tough guy".

Her skin, began to heat up from the passion, as her body was beginning to feel hot in all the right places, It was enough to cause her cheeks to change, with a shade of red. She could feel how aroused he was, just from his member, being inside her mouth. It was a clear sign, that he wanted to ravage her, and if it ever got to that tonight, she would let him. She could only be truthful; Only this man truly knew how to send her mind into euphoria. It was something about the way he spoke, they way his tone came off of his tongue, and that chiseled form of his, It was just something that was enough to turn her on, even without him touching her. What was ironic, and she couldn't get enough of this one; He had became even more skilled with it, especially like she was right now. "Hah....Mmmmm.....F...." She pulled her mouth back, in order to breath once again. While petting the tip, with a giggle. "Mmmm, well was that the bit more that you wanted?" she said as she knelled down a bit closer to him. "I wanted to take it slow, in order to see a twisted expression of pleasure run up across your face...but it seems you've improved from my devious charms, over the years...." she said, as she looked back at his member, almost as if she wanted to worship the sexual meat, in front of her. Her hands entangled the member once again giving it a light squeeze this time, as she put the bottom of her lip across the member, gliding it across that area, slowly. "But i digress, i did say i wanted to take it slow...but with how wet you've made me you're making it hard...." She said bringing her full set of lips over the member again giving it a small nibble, while sucking on it, as she made a few dirty noises from this action, on it's own. then moved her lips back once more. "I Just...can't help but wanna worship every part of your body....Mmmmmm...." And with another light kiss, she smiled and moved back a bit. "That's why, i'm going to skip pass this part..." she said as she moved her hand to hold his. "Let's just make love, without stop...so much that neither one of us...leave this cave tonight..." With that, she waited for her mate to take the prey.

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 332595-1 Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 315661-1 Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 253001-1-1

Desiring.
Longing.
Adoring.
Is this
What they call love?
Or is this
Just a case
Of simple attraction?

Cringing at his lover's actions, Tsubine glanced down at her. Her face was blushing. The slight red tint to her face was lovely. She had a face of pure pleasure. Although she was obviously trying to hide it, she was impressed if not intimidated by him and his manhood. Her little moans and mumbles were....proof of the fact that she wanted him. However, the feeling was mutual. Compared to Saeko, all of Tsubine's other lovers were mediocre at best. The presence of lust and passion was not there with any of the others. If there was one person other than Kaien that Tsubine wished he could have back, it would be her.

As she began to make a speech, Tsubine began to listen to not only her voice, but her sound. Whether it be the sounds that her body made or the sounds she made as she worshipped and pleasured his body and its parts, they all were more arousing to the white-haired devil. Tsubine heard her voice in pleasure...no, in ecstasy as she spoke. His thoughts were simply to abide by her wishes for now. In the back of his mind, however, he wanted to simply ravage her. Ravage her until she could not even walk and then ravage her even more. Make it to where she would have to get surgery to get her face back from a fucked silly one.

As she placed her hand on his, he felt a great connection. It was like a shock. It was like the start of a merging of conciousnesses. Either way, Tsubine felt that the two were going to become one proverbial. Tsubine leaned down to her ear and grasped her hand.
"Sae-chan...all you had to do was say so." Tsubine grabbed her black lace panties and slid them off. They were moist in the crotch area. He lifted them off from her legs, revealing her unshaven and damp womanhood. While it was beautiful, she was not entirely exposed yet. Tsubine held onto her as he lifted her tank top off.

Finally, she was completely nude. Her body was slender and beautiful. Like a goddess's body, her breasts and hips matched perfectly. Her body enlusted Tsubine. He grabbed her and slightly lifted her body. To him, it was like moving a small TV. He sat her onto a raised rock and spread her legs. He began to nibble on her neck as he moved his tip to the very opening of her most sensitive area. He began to slightly rub her lock with his key, readying it to open.
"Before we do this, Saeko...are you ready? Are you sure you want this?"

Tsubine's Character List
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 493318
|||||||Saeko||||||Busujima|||||Sugiura|||||

Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Hsotd49Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Hsotd37Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Hsotd49

There was no need to hesitate, and there was no need for him to ask the obvious question - of course, she would say yes until the end of time, because there was no one in all of creation, who was able to please her and love her as he did. He was such a wonderful man with a perfect mixture of confidence and care, and a sexual potency that kept her coming back for times like these.

Even now, as she felt her back placed against the rock below which was used to prop her body up, she was ready to accept every part of him she could handle. "Fufu, Tsu, you know there's no need to ask such a dumb question, i was ready from the moment i laid eyes on that enticing rod that you call your penis. Honestly, what woman would say no? " With a teasing gaze, she caressed his cheek with her right hand, while she slowly wrapped both of her legs around his hips, so that his dick was pressing up against her vaginal entrance. And the moment she felt the tip hit, a jolt of sensational pleasure traveled throughout her entire body; causing her to release a soft moan from her lips, as she winked at him and decided to speak once more.

"i've always wanted this, i have secretly always missed this. For some i always tried to fight who i use to be, but every time i'm around you, i have always felt those times we shared resurfacing within this blackened heart. But, i want you to dispel this darkness, and i want to love you as i did in the past, I...I...don't want to lose you again. So, please accept me and my body, and help me return to who i once was...." There was a hint of tears at her eye ducts, but they were so minute that one may have mistook them for rain drops that got caught within her eyes.

She had always longed for someone to care for her, for someone to love and praise her, and for her to love and praise them in deference. Everyone else before this point could never make her feel this way, make her feel as though there heart belonged wholly to them. But, this man, this man right in front of her with pure intention, was the only man in this entire world that could have this control over her. Of course, she still hated her mother, but maybe, just maybe, with some guidance from this man, she could move past her hate and forgive her. There was always a new path to walk towards, perhaps - perhaps she was simply returning to the one that was destroyed eons ago. Perhaps returning to where it all began, was what she really wanted. Perhaps from the beginning, when she met this man, she felt that their hearts would always be intertwined.

She was going to make the best of this possible second chance at true love, and maybe in the far future, a chance to return to her family if they were willing to accept her and forgive her for her crimes. But would everything truly go in such a fashion? at first she felt unsure about such a possibility, but when her eyes met with his for only once, all of her doubts were dispelled. There was no need for hesitation, Saeko was ready to give every part of herself to the man she loved dearly. To the man known as Tsubine Zanifir Von Zarkonheinz the 3rd. To think, all it took was simple reunion - Ahhh, how ironic fate can be. Or was this true love at work?

Last edited by Shirou Emiya on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:24 am

Desiring.
Longing.
Adoring.
Is this
What they call love?
Or is this
Just a case
Of simple attraction?

Tsubine could only stare behind her eyes, into her true self. A self that wanted the love a mother could only give plus interest. That sort of love only he could give this vixen. This devil and that vixen were truly made for one another. He could calm her and she could bring out the best in him. His blunt charm and her seductive charm both balanced their intimate relationship. The two could not be stopped when it came to loving one another. Not even Saeko's hatred for Misaiko could stop their love. What drew these two madly loving beasts together was completely unknown. Maybe they were driven, maybe they were just created to meet. It did not matter to Tsubine and certainly not to Saeko.

As her lock slowly engulfed his key, her slightly rough walls sent a tingling sensation throughout his body. Releasing a seductive, soft moan, Saeko spoke to the white-haired devil.
"I've always wanted this; I have secretly always missed this. For some I always tried to fight who I used to be, but every time I'm around you I have always felt those times we shared resurfacing within this blackened heart. But I want you to dispel this darkness, and I want to love you as I did in the past, I...I...don't want to lose you again. So, please accept me and my body, and help me return to who I once was...." Tsubine wrapped his arms tightly around the vixen whose legs were doing the same. Her breasts pressed upon his chest. Her pinkish nipples, despite being pressed inwards, still poked him ever so slightly.

Tsubine brought the flustered head of Saeko towards his shoulder. Her right ear lined up almost exactly with his mouth.
"Sae-chan. Worry not, for I will not leave you for anything in the world. I would give up anything for you. You are the only woman whom I can truly love, and I hope I'm the only man that you can truly love, my darling. I accept and love every part of you, including the misconstrued parts. You are truly a work of art, and thus I shall help you in whatever you ask." His words were so warm to her cold heart, or so he felt.

Tsubine truly meant everything he said. No matter what, she would be first in his life. If things happened and he had to leave...he would miss her. He would search for her. He would do anything he could to find her again. Saeko was his life and he would make him her life. Tsubine wanted to make a family with her, though not yet. Something told him that it would be regretful if he started a family at this time. But he didn't care. As long as he was with this beautiful vixen, he was happy. No, he was perfet.

Tsubine began to nibble on her ear while halfway forcing her to encase his manhood faster. The white-haired devil closed his eyes, seeing only her purple hair and soft, silk-like skin. The feeling these two made together was nothing short of nirvana. A state of absolute pleasure that would make Eros jealous. Tsubine and Saeko, a true reunion of kindred spirits. These two were simply perfect together.

Tsubine's Character List
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:49 am

Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Hsotd49Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Hsotd37Reunion of the Soul - Page 3 Hsotd49

“Tsubine….” As the purpled haired vixen heard those words spoken from hers truly, she felt as though her heart had plunged into a river of euphoria. Her body was now filled with an elated sensation not from the sex, but simply from this feeling, this passion that she could only experience with him and him alone. He was the only man in all of creation who could possibly make her feel as though she were floating on clouds. He was the only man who could calm her down whenever anger appeared inside her heart. He was the only man who loved her with all of his heart, his body, and his soul. He was simply….perfect.

There was no way to describe Tsubine other than that in Saeko’s eyes. He wasn’t just a lover, but a friend, a man who she could confide in everyday and not feel ashamed about spilling out her problems. He never viewed her as weak, nor did he disrespect her in any manner that would be deemed disrespectful in the eyes of others. Day in and day out, he protected her with his life.

Even now, he was taking a risk. Surely, people would question his loyalty for dating a woman who desired to kill the queen of a prolific race. But none of that mattered to him. He had always taken risks for her. When no one else was there in her corner, he was there. It almost made Saeko cry that fate had brought these two apart. But everything was alright now. He was here with her again, confessing his love, expressing it, showing her that she was the only one. He was a great man in spite of his down comings, which, needless to say, were not much. If Saeko could look back, wasn’t this always what her heart desired most? She had always focused one goal after being banished—killing Misaiko.

That had become the whole of her life. Nothing else mattered. Even if she didn’t want to admit it, Saeko hated being abandoned. Maybe it was childish. Maybe it was petty. No one could say for sure. Saeko simply couldn’t accept that her mother had abandoned her over a momentary lapse in reasoning. She couldn’t stand being brought down to the level of a mere commoner, spat upon by others, or looked down on with contempt and disdain. Saeko loved that woman, and even desired to become someone just like her.

Maybe things would be different now, she thought. If she could simply get over her foolish pride, accept that she was wrong, and apologize; maybe that tea-loving woman would welcome her back with open arms. If there was always one thing in her mother’s heart, it was definitely forgiveness. None of this mattered at the moment to Saeko, however. At the center of her mind, only one person registered. Tsubine Zarkonheiz. Giggling softly, she blushed as her white-haired devil nibbled on her ear. It was a tickling sensation, but it was so endearing that it made her want to melt even more. This was true love, no mere act, for indeed, their love was genuine.

Wrapping her legs around his back fully, she allowed him to sink his length deep inside her inner sanctum. Whenever these two made love, Saeko never failed to please him. In fact, she always found ways to make him come back for more. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and brought her mouth up to his own ear. “You always know how to change my mind…you jerk. “ Her words were not venomous, nay’, they were unbelievably cute. After she finished saying that, her vaginal muscles began to slowly swallow him inside, thereby taking a tight grip, but not so much to cause him discomfort. At the same time, she delicately slid her fingers up against his skin and slowly awaited for her lover to take the initiative. Something he was no stranger to.

Last edited by Shirou Emiya on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Desiring.
Longing.
Adoring.
Is this
What they call love?
Or is this
Just a case
Of simple attraction?

Tsubine could feel that mix of elation and ecstasy that poured off of her aura. His shell broke, his warm side was merging with hers. Her bodily fluids encased his manhood even more. He slowly lowered the beautiful woman whom he had once and still loved as much as he could completely onto his lap. Of course, few were able to fully enclose his manhood... but she was. Tsubine really didn't want to know why she was, but it made her all the more special to him. Of course... sex really wasn't what made two people love each other more. It was just that additive that made things more enjoyable and sweeter.

As she wrapped her legs around his back and her arms around his neck, Tsubine felt her breathing onto his ear. She said something sweet, something that reminded him of the old days. The days when he was just a fledgling Captain. The days when he first met Saeko. The days he spent with her along with the nights the followed. Tsubine turned his head, rubbing his cheek against hers as it passed. He brought his lips onto hers in a slightly awkward manner. He moved his arms upwards to where they were crossed over her back shoulderbone. For a brief moment, the devil removed his lips from the vixen.

"If I didn't know that, I wouldn't be very useful here, would I?"

A rare smile and chuckle crossed his lips as he pressed them against her own once more. He began to move his hips slightly. He could feel his smaller self dancing within Saeko. Tsubine could almost feel her pulse. He pulled her closer from the back, her breasts pressing even more onto him. He began to slightly thrust into her (though there was not much room to thrust deeper), but he kept moving slightly forward as well. He removed his lips from hers once again.

"I've missed this. Well the sex is one thing, obviously, but I've just missed being near you."
Tsubine could... not describe what he truly felt for Saeko. Yes, there were many women who had given Tsubine an interesting feeling or two. But that was not the concern here. Tsubine felt her skin rubbing against his own. The sweaty, yet silky, feeling only made him remember more. Tsubine could hear her slight moans, which reminded him of the first time they had had intercourse. At that time, Saeko was quite surprised Tsubine could mask something that large and not have someone around his waist constantly.

However, Tsubine didn't want someone like that. It'd be nice, sure, but Tsubine was from a time where things were arranged for him unless he willed otherwise. He rarely liked the arranged and would rather choose on his own. That's one way Tsubine had met over half of the women in his life... and none of them he had regretted. Saeko was one exception. No matter what she did, no matter what crimes she committed, Tsubine would be by her side.

Tsubine's Character List
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Saeko felt tingles suffuse her entire body, as a blush covered her lovely cheeks. There was nothing, absolutely nothing in the whole of creation that could destroy this long, sought after happiness that had been escaping her. For a woman fallen from grace, Tsubine was truly her only savior. His love for her was a passion borne of their strong connection, the way they complimented one another as lovers and as friends. Titles meant nothing to him. Her crimes meant nothing to him. Even if it were for the sake of losing everything, his goal had always been to protect and nourish her soul. Truly, there was no other man like him. He was in a class of his own, and Saeko felt grateful for being blessed to meet such a man. Perhaps there was a way to go back. Maybe the glory of Saeko that had been desecrated and shattered, could be recovered and evolve into something that surpassed her past achievements. As long as she was beside this man, in his presence, and being forever loved by him, nothing seemed so impossible anymore.

However, such things do not matter now. The only thing Saeko could register was Tsubine’s wonderful scent, their cheeks brushed across one another, and the sensation of his lips pressed up against hers. As she indulged herself in this ever familiar sensation, a satisfied moan escaped her lips as he started to thrust inside her. His member was completely encased within her honey pot, so far from it to be a surprise that he couldn’t do much given how little space he was tasked to work with. However, Saeko quite liked this sensual pace. True lovemaking could only be experienced when the lovers could feel each other’s passion in both body and mind. Not only was her body being affected by his handsome spell, but her mind was floating inside an endless pool of euphoria.

As he pulled away and let his words come as they may, Saeko’s heart fluttered. “I’ve longed to be near you as well. To feel at peace with my beloved. Ah, there is truly no feeling greater than this. “ Saeko shared the same exact sentiments as her lover. Sex? Yes, it was certainly magical in its own right, and it possessed a certain adrenaline that Saeko was no stranger to with this stoic devil. However, just being in his presence, this close to him, at this placid pace, was nothing short of magical in her heart. As long as she had Tsubine there to comfort her and love her, then indeed, nothing mattered. Not even her contempt for mother.

She would gladly throw it away for the sake of a path of happiness. Tsubine’s size astonished Saeko the first time they made love. Now, however, it only made her smirk and pleasure, arousing her soul as well as her body. As Saeko’s juices continued to coat Tsubine’s manhood within their honey, her soft inner-folds attended to his shaft dutifully, aiming to satisfy him with their ministrations. Slowly, ever so slowly, she started to move her hips in order to make the experience more pleasurable for her lover. It was not much, but the night was young, and Saeko’s only goal was to love him as he should be loved.

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:59 am

Desiring.
Longing.
Adoring.
Is this
What they call love?
Or is this
Just a case
Of simple attraction?

Tsubine could feel her contracting as he moved around inside her. He knew that few (if any) men could match his size in both length and girth. So of course having this broadsword inside her sheath was a good refresher course for her. He could feel her rotating her hips. So, Tsubine began to time his thrusts with her rotations. Her muscles slightly began to tighten a bit more. Saeko wasn't that undurable, but Tsubine was making sure she was pleasured as much as possible. He wanted to make sure that she remembered.

Tsubine's right arm slowly lowered, and his hand began running down her spine. From right below where a bra's rear clasp would be down to right below her round buttocks, Tsubine lightly and slowly traced the shape of her spine. She was well-built, but her skin was like that of a model's. He could feel the bumps of each vertebrae. However, that's not what Tsubine felt that proved he was doing something right. Her toes began to dig into his back. Tsubine could feel her sharp toenails clawing into his skin. Where most men would cringe at the little bit of pain, Tsubine knew it was simply her telling him to keep going.

And so, he did. Tsubine thrusted a bit harder now. He couldn't get much deeper, but he could go harder and faster. Alas, the latter would bring things to a close far too quickly. As the force used increased, Tsubine could feel less and less of the cold rock beneath him as he raised up. He could hear the slapping sound of skin on skin echo through the cave. The rain outside roared, but the sounds these two made roared even louder. Nothing Tsubine could do at this moment (albeit try to kill her) would, in his mind, not ruin the moment.
Even if he had a sudden bout of vomiting, the sexual moment would be ruined, obviously, but the moment of the two of them being together again would stay the same. Saeko was his nurse, his secretary, his shield, his sword, his everything. She was the missing piece for him. For anyone else, cheering him up was like putting together a multi-thousand piece jigsaw puzzle, only to find out it was a picture of a dead turtle. However, Saeko could do it just by being there. She could make some comment which others would take as a snide, almost bitch-like comment... but Tsubine could tell when she was joking or not, and normally create a retort which equalled the first.

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum