Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Revolution of Peace Begins [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100The Revolution of Peace Begins [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

The Revolution of Peace Begins [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Revolution of Peace Begins [Private]

Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Kimiko saw his state and figured she had given him a good enough beating to put him in line, that is until he continued to talk with the same attitude like it was still someone completely different. Clearly this was something she couldn't just beat out of him unfortunately as he questioned her and simply insulted her more, something she would have to rise to.

"You dare mock me even after I give you such a punishment? Your mouth is bigger than your brain you weakling."

As he grabbed her by the chest, she felt although now she couldn't bring herself to kill him and finish him off like she would have to any other lowlife that dared to challenge her and mock her. Something was stopping her as she seemingly let it happen as the alternate Yoma mocked Kimiko further and introduced himself as Yoma again, but he had the same name. This is when Kimiko put the pieces together and realized it must have been some kind of split personality that believed they were the same person. In her mind, this definitely wasn't Yoma but instead some annoying rat but now she found herself having troubles acting against him as she did not want to punish the friend for the actions of his darker ego and besides, he was wounded enough anyway and justice had been dispensed.

As he tried to shoot more fire at him she simply forcibly grabbed his arms and made his hands face upwards to stop the fire from burning her or him. Given the state of Yoma after one spell from Kimiko, it was highly unlikely he would be able to stop her from doing this action as she spoke at him again.

"How unfortunate that a friendly man has to have such a pathetic ego in his mind as well. Do you really think you are in a position to insult me now you powerless fool? I used one spell and you already so gravely wounded. Just how big is that mouth of yours? You really believe I have to prove myself further? Do you yearn to die so badly!?

She proclaimed this as she then grabbed his neck and held it tightly with enough force to start choking her - under the same pretense that he wouldn't be able to stop her doing what she pleased with him at this state with his injuries as she intended to make him yield.

"Surrender to me you worm."

Kimiko had reached a conflicted point where her massive ego prevented her from letting this alternate Yoma's words go punished but logically at the same time she knew the same nice friend she had just made was still in there so she could not bring herself to inflict any life-threatening wounds to him especially if he could not handle one spell from her which resulted in her deciding to use her physical force to intimidate him into giving up. She was not quite aware however of Yoma's alter ego's intentions to push her deeper into anger. She did not want to take the bait however and act like all the chaotic destructive individuals she despised. She was superior to all of them, the better being.

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Revolution of Peace Begins [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100The Revolution of Peace Begins [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

The Revolution of Peace Begins [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Revolution of Peace Begins [Private]

Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:41 pm
As yoma continued to increase the pressure on kimiko but felt as his actions held no effect. Kimiko just seemly threw out comments and insults. She commented on how his mouth was bigger than his own brain but that comment was one he heard many many times throughout his journey. He continued on his actions to only unexpectedly find himself stopped and his hands grabbed and pointed upwards. It was strange everything seemed as she held control. Yoma hated this as he hated a lack of control within battle. He wanted to be the one to rule and control everything when it came to a fight. Yet, He did have control, he could still take control of everything going on.

She began berating this side of Yoma, he listened closely to the words she spoke hoping to switch the situation. She asked him did he really think he was in a situation to question and speak ill of her. He smiled at her a sinister grin. She continued to ask questions. How big was his mouth? Did she really need to prove herself further? Was he so stupid that he wanted to die? The answer to those questions were obvious to him. His smile just continued to grow to the point he was ready to laugh at her. But, unexpectedly he was grabbed by the neck and had pressure applied to it by her. He allowed it, if could set it all up he could take advantage of the kindness she spoke of that was emitted from the one she saw as the true Yoma Yazaki.

She spoke once more, “Surrender to me you worm”. Surrender? Yoma thought how meaningless it was to surrender, he knew she held a weakness for his other self and was going to take this and use it to his full advantage. Attempting to speak with her hand against his neck and the force crushing him a bit.

“Kinky,Tell me beautiful, what is it you want me to say? I quit i surrender? Oh lady mistress i surrender oh please spare me. Allow me to be your tool?”

Yoma spoke in a playful and insulting tone. Attempting to speak though the lack of air he was receiving.

“To be honest my mouth is as big as i want it to be, yet, do i want to die? The answer should be obvious, no. To be honest i know you won’t kill me. Unless you want to lose a friend. Or do you prefer being alone. But as for proving yourself it's something i want to see for myself. Now i'm curious what if i switched back to him and saw this happening from his sweet friend. Now wouldn't that be a hoot? What do you say beautiful?”

Yoma kept up his tone showing kimiko he wasn't scared of her and that to him she meant nothing. Then Yoma’s body had relaxed and he grew confused he wasn't sure what was going on nor understood why he was being choked. He was quickly overreacting and attempting to breakfree. Panicked yoma didn't realize who was doing this. Before his vision focused onto kimiko. Someone he wanted to call friend.

“Whats going on? Kimiko? Do you hate me? I thought we were friends! Please don’t hurt me i'm sorry, why does my body ache so much? Please i'm sorry.”

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Revolution of Peace Begins [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100The Revolution of Peace Begins [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:51 pm

Kimiko had taken control of the situation, giving the punishment that this brat deserved in her eyes. She fully expected him to yield at this rate and show her the respect the the future queen of this world deserved as this alter ego Yoma continued to disrespect her further. The mistress personally could not fathom such a being that would treat his superior in such a way even after the severe discipline Kimiko had handed to him.

As he carried on to speak, he mocked her further and she instantly replied to his first statement about what what she wanted the alter ego of Yoma to say. He wasn't so far from the truth with his mocking, really.

"You may mock me weakling but that is how you SHOULD be addressing me! That is what i'd expect from someone under me."

She was very blunt about her superiority to Yoma's alter ego, constantly reminding him about his weakness and the lack of control he had within this situation as he couldn't do much against Kimiko's power. However, because of the nature of Yoma the alter ego had the potential to play mind games with her as the body was home to a desirable person and a undesirable person as he began mouthing off about how Kimiko wouldn't kill him. Unfortunately for the mistress he was right. Kimiko had just found a friend and she was not keen to off him because of this alter ego that plagued his mind.

His tone was unchanging despite what Kimiko did to him and the position she had over him. Suddenly, it seemed like Yoma had came to his senses. The keyword was seemed like it as Kimiko felt shock and let go of his neck, as she didn't even know what to say. Unfortunately, she had no way of telling of what was actually happening as she judged and deduced the different personalities by their tone of voice and attitude and it had completely changed to what it was before, leading her to assume it was just the regular Yoma. She felt washed with guilt for punishing him for the actions of someone he couldn't even control and allowed her anger to get the best of her.

She didn't know however that this reaction would mean the alter ego is winning in the mind games as a soft spot had definitely formed for Yoma and he was exploiting her weakness for wanting a friend as she finally found the words to speak, being misled into believing it was truly Yoma that had came to his senses.

"Y-Yoma... You didn't do anything wrong, its okay! Don't worry..."

Her voice was clearly troubled as she stumbled on her sentence, the mistress displaying quite obviously a weak spot that would now unfortunately would get trampled on by the alter ego of Yoma as her weakness would be displayed right to him within the shocked and trouble words she came out with.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum