Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S]  Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden Left_bar_bleue16000/1[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S]  Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S]  Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden Empty [Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S] Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden

Mon May 15, 2017 1:31 am

[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S]  Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden SFyLoj1

Enter the Officer

警察官

I. Basic Information

» Name: Abalia Mirja Shunsui d'al Kyoraku ae Hayden (Full Name); Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden (Typically Used)
» Alias: N/A
» Age: 30
» Gender: Female

» Association: Captain Commander of the Gotei United, White Gold Queen of Vastime, Grand Master of the Order of Saint Mirja, Owner of the Tundra Cafe.

» Appearance Written: Abalia is, at a glance, very clearly a woman who aims for structure in her life, with a general aura of discipline coming from everything she does. Though she stands at only 5'4” in height, she comes off as at least slightly taller due simply to the way she carries herself. Her posture is nothing short of exceptional, her back straight, eyes always forward toward the task at hand, and her head held high and proud. Her musculature and general fitness are moderately noteworthy, though she would hardly draw any unique attention from most passers-by, though her figure is surprisingly full if one can catch a decent glimpse of it. Abalia boasts exceptionally sharp, well-defined features, and her eyes, a deep red in color, somehow manage to seem quite cold most of the time in spite of their warm color. If she is seen in an upbeat mood, something uncommon but not a complete rarity, one might be surprised at how gentle her expression becomes, her gaze suddenly warm and inviting, and with a smile that seems to invite one over simply by looking at it. Her attire is often very crisp, almost military in its practicality, as even her casual clothing gives off the vibe of some sort of uniform, her wardrobe replete with pleated skirts, well-polished boots, and high-collared coats.

» Appearance Image:

I. Personality

» Personality: Abalia lives to serve the public, the fire of the law burning deep within her heart. The protection of those weaker than herself is her first priority, and even when things are peaceful, she strives to help in any way she can. She is generally cordial, and friendlier around those who come across as non-threatening. She takes orders exceptionally well, and rarely, if ever, questions the words of an authority figure. While she almost always stays calm and collected, on the off chance that she is made to lose her cool, she enters into what can best be described as a state of complete unreasonability, in which she loses any ability to consider the words of anyone other than her immediate superiors.

Abalia believes that anyone can become a better person if they try to, and that it is morally unjust not to help them in doing so. However, should a person be unrepentant, she has nothing but hatred for them, without an ounce of pity or hope. Those who act without any regard for others, or for order in society, are nothing more than animals in her eyes, and a dangerous animal must always be put down. When she has free time, she enjoys baking and sleeping, as well as assisting people in their day-to-day activites. She absolutely adores children, and animals of all kinds. The only things she truly dislikes, other than the aforementioned criminals and disorderly, are chocolate and those who attempt to romance with her.

I. History

» History: From even her youngest days when a human, Abalia sought nothing more than justice in the world. Not the abstract kind of justice political activists fought for, or the doctrine of vengeance so often called “justice,” but true law and order, a world in which those who broke the law were brought to justice, taught the error of their ways and helped to repent. In pursuit of this aim she became a police officer, and while she was effective in her arrests she did not see the change she had hoped for. Ever thinking about her quest to bring good to those who lacked it, she was ultimately brought to an untimely end by a criminal who did not take to her kind words, and who instead only responded with immediate lethal force.

In the Soul Society, her life began anew, and yet the drive for justice still burned within her. She was normal in every way, simply living a day to day life as a baker, and yet she felt that her life was still lacking something. She wished to assist those around her, to bring more order to the world around her, and having seen those of the Gotei Fourth Division, she knew that, one day, she would become like them. She would serve among their ranks if it took everything she had, but to do so would turn out to be a rather long road for Abalia.

Having no particular talent in any area other than her determination, Abalia nevertheless worked her very best to prove that she could serve as a member of the Gotei. Her skill in all fields was fairly unremarkable, though not so much so as to make her completely hopeless in her pursuit. If there was one field in which she relatively excelled, it was in her ability to disarm foes, and to take them down while inflicting minimal damage. Ultimately, though she was hardly a spectacular candidate, she was at least capable, and while it took her several years longer than she might have hoped, Abalia was finally able to join the Fourth Division as she had dreamed, even if as a simple, unimportant member.

I. Equipment

» Equipment: Carries on her person a prop handgun with six barrels. It is completely functionless, but she finds an unexplainable comfort in having it on her person.

I. Abilities

» Justice Never Sleeps: Having developed an at least marginally greater spiritual reservoir over the course of her work, but still lacking any particular combative use for it, Abalia has instead slowly come to develop a much more, in her eyes, useful application for it. This is not something she must activate, but instead a purely passive ability, and indeed is one so in line with who Abalia is that she failed to even realize its presence for some time.

What is this ability, however? It is quite simple. By using her spiritual reserves as a direct source of energy, Abalia is able to function without food, sleep, or water for spans of time well beyond anyone else at her level of spiritual power. While she can certainly enjoy a meal when she has the time, and her body will not reject additional sustenance or rest, Abalia requires only one day's worth of nutrients and sleep per month, and is able to function as if she were otherwise perfectly sated and rested.

If, for some reason, a month passes and she still has not met these needs, her energy will begin to drop substantially. For each week beyond the initial month that Abalia relies on her energy for sustenance, her tier will drop by one sub-tier. If she falls to 5-5- and still relies solely on her energy reserves, her body will give out entirely, and she has only three days before her body consumes itself, killing her.

» Earth Defying Array: An ability learned from Mirja in their very first encounter, Abalia has in fact maintained practice with this as best she can, though her lack of free time these days leaves it something of a secondary concern for her. While this is the first step to achieving Tulpa, Abalia has not pursued it any further than its existence-in-itself, and as such its only benefit is granting Abalia the ability to use her own willpower to press onward through otherwise strenuous physical tasks, and to will her body forward against the Earth, lightening herself and making her actions less difficult.

I. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: Shuhō (守法)

» Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: The spirit of Shuhō takes the form of a stern-looking older man, dressed in only a fundoshi. His face looks to have seen a great deal of weathering, and both his long hair and equally long beard are a light silver in color. His body is heavily scarred, as if he had seen an immense deal of battle, and he walks with a slow, confident stride. Occasionally a faint red light glows from within his veins, but it doesn't seem to mean much.

» Inner World: The inner world of Shuhō resembles a great labyrinth, with immensely high walls and, oddly, no ceiling. While these walls cannot be scaled by any normal means, were one to make it to their top, the maze would seem to go on forever, and the sky above is simply empty, free even of clouds.

» Zanpakutô Appearance: Shuhō is a very simple katana in its sealed appearance, with its only especially unique trait being a small red cord trailing from the hilt. The hilt itself is wrapped in a similarly colored red cloth, and the sheath is a lacquered black with a red chrysanthemum printed on it, near the top. The guard is a simple steel grey in color, unadorned by any design or pattern.

» Sealed Zanpakutô Power: Abalia is able to create pairs of handcuffs from her reiatsu, which are only capable of cuffing those who willingly submit to her.

I. Skill Sheet

Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Beginner
  • General Speed: Beginner
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Untrained
  • Kidō: Untrained
  • Zanjutsu: Beginner
  • Hakuda: Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower: Grandmaster
  • Mental Deduction: Elite
  • Focus: Elite

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample:
“Come one and all, gentleman and lady, young and elderly alike! Tonight, the Fifth Doubloon has for you all the rarest of treats, greater than any drink, woman, or blade you could hope to find! Tonight, a bard has come to town!”

Silence crept over the town square of Asbodai. A bard, here? Why would he ever visit such a small town, stranded in the furthest norths of Dacia and hundreds of miles from any major city? Slowly, murmurs filled the air, whispers that perhaps he had been paid just to come, or that he might be on the run. They were but a farming town, nothing so grand as to merit the visit of a bard! Still, curiosity about this bard and the stories he might tell had a greater pull than any of the mundane forms of entertainment the townsfolk could normally have hoped, and so slowly but surely the tavern filled up. Word of mouth spread thanks to the children that roamed the streets, and eventually the whole town had crowded into the Fifth Doubloon just to get a look at the bard.

He was certainly not what the people of Asbodai had expected. Shorter than them by at least a foot, ears unbelievably short, ending right near his head and in a bizarre rounded fashion. His hair was a dull grey, the mark of age rather than the lustrous, light silver of many Dacian youth, and his face bore the many wrinkles and scars of a man who had traveled a great deal in his life. Brightly colored clothes adorned him, seemingly in every color that someone could ever hope to find, and his cloak had intricate pictures that seemed to depict short tales sewn onto it, a truly exotic sight to the simple townsfolk. Though somewhat obscured by his cloak, it was easy to see that a rapier and a dagger hung at his left hip, and judging from how little it seemed to bother him while he moved about the tavern, setting up his impromptu stage, he was likely quite used to their presence. He picked up a heavy-looking wooden case, a faint gold trim that looked to have been worn away over the years, and placed it on a nearby table, opening it and pulling out a violin that could only be described as looking more tired than its owner, the wood a dull brown that seemed to have lost any sheen years ago.

The bard took a look around the tavern. He had pulled a bigger crowd here in Asbodai than he had ever seen before, which was certainly no surprise to him. His colleagues had insisted that coming so far north would be an exercise in futility, that the people of Dacia were already hesitant to trust bards, and that he would lose more money on the travel than he would make through song. He simply smiled at their warnings and went on his way. He didn't mind losing money, he had all the gold he could ever hope to spend. He tuned his violin, looking out at the crowd as he did. Every last one of them, elves. He hadn't been somewhere so saturated with one people in decades. As he continued his tuning, he glanced downward at a group of children that had coalesced near the stage, and asked, “Ah, here for the show? Well, I assure you you won't be disappointed. Tell me, what stories have you heard before? I wouldn't want to bore you with repetition.”

(I wrote this for my players in an older tabletop RPG I ran, I don't have many RP examples proper since my old group didn't have many great opportunities for it. I can write something else if need be.)

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Last edited by Rawk on Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:28 am; edited 16 times in total
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S]  Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden Left_bar_bleue74095/100000[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S]  Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S]  Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden Empty Re: [Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S] Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden

Thu May 25, 2017 7:25 pm
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length[X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [O]
  • History is of appropriate length [O]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower:Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner
  • Focus: Adept

Comments:

Personality: This one's actually our fault, but the personality should be at least 10 sentences. Sorry, I know the shinigami template said you only needed five, and I've already corrected the changes. You're currently at eight, so you only need two more sentences for it.

History: I know that the shinigami template doesn't specify this one either, but History should be at least three solid paragraphs. You've already got two going, so try going a bit more depth'd, maybe into her actual joining of the Gotei so we get a solid idea of her aptitude that drew her to becoming a shinigami beyond just being an advocate for justice.

Shikai: Cross out everything in shikai. You can retain the information, but this application isn't quite at the level that would enable Abalia to possess her shikai. Not yet.
Tier:TBD

[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S]  Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S]  Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden Left_bar_bleue16000/1[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S]  Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S]  Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden Empty Re: [Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S] Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden

Fri May 26, 2017 2:16 am
Terribly sorry, I've done my best to update everything to meet the standards. I'm not the best at getting a lot of detail out, so if it's still not up to snuff, just let me know.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S]  Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden Left_bar_bleue74095/100000[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S]  Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Fri May 26, 2017 6:26 pm
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length[X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [O]
  • History is of appropriate length [O]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower:Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner
  • Focus: Adept

Comments: Thanks for the cooperation, and sorry for the confusion. Hope you have fun on PH. I look forward to seeing this character progress on site.

Tier: 5-3

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S]  Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden Left_bar_bleue59000/99999[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S]  Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:24 pm
[mod]Due to the owner of this character application having left site, this application is being archived.[/mod]

[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S]  Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden LzZCuy7
[Spirit Class 9 | Hazard S]  Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden BtXe12b
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:55 am
[mod]Unarchived on request.[/mod]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:36 pm
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:28 am
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:59 am
[adm]I don't know why she's not in NPCs already but she's getting moved there.[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum