Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Race Like No Other Left_bar_bleue0/0A Race Like No Other Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

A Race Like No Other Empty A Race Like No Other

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:17 pm

[::Yoruichi Shihouin::]

Where was civilization in this land? Not to be found for miles...
A dark skinned woman with yellwo cat like eyes walked though the grasslands slowly, she wasnt exactly there for any particular reason...Just there for the sake of traveling and scouting out different areas...and maybe even getting to fight some hollows or something interesting...Maybe even meet up with someone she hadnt seen in a long time?
Time...Hu, she thought about that for a moment, thinking back on the past..thinking about all the hard times that she'd been through, all the people she's met over the years...For her time seemed like nothing...it was just another existing thing that lived alongside her. Yes, a lot of time had passed...but in those passing moments, they shaped her to be who she was today, the Goddess of Flash, Yoruichi Shihouin.

Yoruichi took a deep breath in and took in her suroundings, it wasnt everyday she got to visit the grasslands...though she could if she really wanted to...
"Tch...this place would have been decent to have Ichigo train....Or maybe even have Zinny-boo run lapps again.."
She chuckled at the memory of a little training she gave Zin...well...it was more like her telling him to keep running laps, but hey, it was still training...right?

Yoruichi stretched, reaching her slender dark arms up to the soft baby blue sky. She admired how the clouds seemed to look almost like a painting...they looked almost perfect...too perfect. Just as she was about to continue walking, something caught her attention...or rather...someone...A devilish/playful smirk almost immidatly shot onto her face as she seemed to recognise the presance...
"Well, well..well....Could it be?"

||Kitty's Characters||

A Race Like No Other PLEASEWORK2
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Race Like No Other Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Race Like No Other Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Race Like No Other Empty Re: A Race Like No Other

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:02 pm

S P E E D D E M O N

A Race Like No Other Image47

"I'm a lean, mean, fighting machine! ...it's why I eat my vegetables!" - Shadin

[ P o s t i n g M u s i c ]