Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] Left_bar_bleue0/0Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] Empty Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~]

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:53 pm
Arata Genji. ~

Yes, that would be dark.

Spoiler:

Arata had been walking for days, he had traveled far and wide, and he ever met up with both Izueo and Mayonaka on separate occasions. Being back in his forest brought up the memories of when he met them. Mayonaka with his odd smile, and Izueo with his hatred of the forest. Arata still did not quite grasp that, but decided not to bring it up, there was no point now really anyway. He looked around at his surroundings and smiled.

The sun shone through the leaves making them an even brighter green. It was slightly windy, but not enough to blow around Arata’s hair but just enough to stir the leaves of the trees a bit, they rustled peacefully. He smiled and looked at the grass, it was ever so green and dandelions were growing here and there, brightening the scene. Arata looked over at the rock he used to always sit on, his initials carved the base, such memories, and all flowing back to him. Some good, and some bad, you can’t win every fight, I suppose. He sighed and sat down on the rock and rested his elbows on his knees, looking down at the grass. The memories playing in his mind like mini movies, tragedies and comedies, chick flicks and horror. He loved this show… For the most part.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] Empty Re: Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~]

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:02 pm
Kinoen cracked his neck, softly walking through the forest. He had been out of it for a while now, just hanging back in the shadows while the rest of soul society did what they needed to do.

Kinoen knew he probably wouldn't last long as a vice captain. He wasn't the most qualified person ever, certainly not. He smiled, his odd cat-like canines flashing in the sun, he was under-qualified, if anything.

He walked into a small clearing, looking around to examine the surroundings before realizing there was someone else there.. A figure sitting on a rock? "Why the hell...?" He wondered aloud, walking up to the rock and tilting his head, staring at the man. "Hey.. what're you doing out here?" He asked rather forcefully.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] Left_bar_bleue0/0Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] Empty Re: Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~]

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:14 pm
Arata Genji. ~

Yes, that would be dark.

Spoiler:

Arata was thinking of a memory that involved his mother. She was yelling at him, her bear-like figure towered over him, he was still young. She appreared to be roaring about something, and had a look that could kill. She could kill. She wanted to kill. His mother was a monster. His father was no better. Yet again, he was now a monster too. Monsters, monsters were everywhere. Arata growled under his breath, anger nipped at his heart strings a bit.

He snapped out of it quickly when hearing a voice in the distance. 'Why the hell...' he heard the voice say. Arata wondered the end and context of the fragmented sentence. Was the voice talking about him? He believed it to be true, finally another phrase confirmed it; [i]'Hey... what're you doing out here?' Arata smirked and looked up, his bangs hung just above his eyes, hiding his eyebrows entirely. Looking up, his face fell. The person had a rather cat-like appeal to him. Arata's heart skipped a beat, the male was more animal than human. Or was he human at all? He didn't even bother to look for a any sign of inhumanity, Arata decided to just go with it. "This is sort of where I dwell most of the time." He said calmly, in a rather cool voice, almost muscial, if you will.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:24 pm
Kinoen tilted his head, watching what seemed to be the man examining him. Listening to the new figure speak, he decided this one was odd indeed. "Really now? On a rock?" He questioned, more than a bit confused as he did so.

He stretched, smirking as his cat-like canines glinted in the sun once again, his slit-like pupils observing the area for any signs of danger. He laid down, staring at the sky, "I love the forest. Lots of trees, and lots of animals to hunt. Also a nice refreshing breeze." Kinoen said, almost to himself.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:39 pm
Arata Genji. ~

Yes, that would be dark.

Spoiler:

[color=black]Arata watched the cat-like man looked back at him, it would appear to anyone else as if they were having a staring contest. Arata smirked. "No, I do not live upon this rock, the forest in general." he said with a laugh. living on a rock, he was funny. "Oh so you have a love of the forest too? Isn't it wonderful? Most do not appreciate it. I am glad to see someone does." He smiled nicely, a genuine smile, he had not done that in awhile. "Oh," his brain slowed down and almost stopped. his vison spun a bit, his heart skipped yet another beat. He blinked. "What sort of animals do you hunt?"

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 pm
Kinoen grinned, "Of course I love the forest, it's my natural habitat." He smiled, still staring at the sky, "What kind of animals? Just the ones meant to be used for food. Mostly food for lions. Deer and the like." He smirked, "Sort of weird. A soul eater that eats like a lion. But I'm a strange case." He smiled wide up at the man.

He jumped up, landing on his feet and turning towards the man, "So why do you love the forest so much?" He questioned forcibly, tilting his head. He couldn't help it, he was curious.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:55 pm
Arata Genji. ~

Yes, that would be dark.

Spoiler:

Arata's eyes widened at this. He hunted... deer!? Arata's inside boiled and burned him like a thousand suns. He tried to keep his cool, even if the man was animal-like, he ate like a monster. A monster. Monsters... everywhere! He growled under his breath, and clenched his teeth. "I see" he said through gritted teeth. Then the subject seemed to change. Why did he like the forest? He was not sure about that one. What Arata did know is that he had a severe love for animals, and for the mans size, he ate far too much, that is not only a waste of meat... but a waste of blood. Arata imagined the blood on his hands, and how much pain he had caused. Arata was now a time bomb, nearing explosion.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:58 pm
Kinoen pulled back, sensing a dark aura emanating from the man. Was he.. upset? Or was this.. anger?

Kinoen tilted his head in the other direction, "I never asked for your name, what might it be?" He grinned, "Mine is Kinoen Luesen, Lieutenant of Ninth Division. I'm here to kill some animals that have been pestering my squad when we're on recon in this forest." He chuckled, walking away from the man slowly, "Well, have a nice day. I'm off to do my job, I wonder if any of my traps are sprung yet.." He asked, almost to himself as he started walking off.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:51 am
Arata Genji. ~

Yes, that would be dark.

Spoiler:

Arata could no loner handle it, he asnwered his question first, but his rage over powered him. "I am Arata, Arata Genji." He said with a growl that could be heard all over. He now realised the man was a Shinigami, but he did not even care anymore. At the sentence I'm here to kill some animals that have been pestering my squad, Arata lost control.

"So that's it? You are just going to take away their lives because they are BOTHERING you!? There are other ways to handle animals, for one, you could have led them away!" He practically screamed. The man began to walk away. Arata closed his eyes angrily and bared his teeth, he put all his focus and concentration into the man. He created a perfect mirage of himself in front of Kinonen. Arata made the mirage of himself open its mouth and appear to talk, "Going somewhere?" it boomed.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:49 pm
Kinoen's smile faltered, a growl? Had he angered the man?

Kinoen, as he was walking away, heard the man's pleas in the animals' favor. What did they matter? They were simply creatures, beasts of the forest. They were tools for the survival of the races and species that mattered. So why was this man freaking out? He stopped, dead in his tracks, as the mirage appeared in front of him. He was un-phased by the booming voice, "Neat trick." He smirked, walking around the mirage, "I'm leaving. I have some mindless beasts to slaughter." He chortled, the last taunt coming out of spite for the man's seemingly useless anger.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread