Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Ruined City... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Ruined City... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A Ruined City... - Page 3 Empty Re: A Ruined City...

Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:08 pm
A Ruined City... - Page 3 Dai10
DAIGORO ITO - 1-1+

He... couldn't believe it. That was Ulquiorra's Segunda... His Segunda Etapa! Dai stepped back slightly, the wolf mimicking his movements. This was far from good. Far, far, FAR from good. He grimaced, and suddenly realized that the man had disappeared. His eyes narrowed, and he looekd around, trying to see where the man had disappeared to. There! He turned around slightly, trying to bring the tower shield around to defend his own body, the Arrancar's lance glancing off it quickly. Damnitall, the shield shrunk a mite. Not enough to see, but enough for Dai to notice. He sighed, and went down onto one knee, causing the halberd to glow and expand, forming another tower shield beside his first one. With a sigh, Dai held both shields out in front of his body, with his back right up against a building. He was going to protect himself until help came.

He just hoped that help would come.

"I don't feel despair, Arrancar. I don't feel anger, I don't feel grief. But my emotions are my greatest weakness. So I have to keep them in check. Bad luck for you." Truth be told, this Arrancar, out of all the others, scared him the most. There was just something about him... Dai couldn't see anything good in his heart, maybe that's what it was. He sighed, and stood there, ready to defend himself to the bitter end.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Ruined City... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Ruined City... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:12 pm
A Ruined City... - Page 3 Ulquiorra_cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

"What is the Heart?"

Ulquiorra closed his eyes, contemplating the man's words. Ulquiorra sighed, "No despair, hm? You are stronger than I thought."

Ulquiorra knew he had to finish this soon, or else the man may have a chance to call in backup. Ulquiorra considered his options. There really was no way for him to finish it quickly. Unless... That might work. Ulquiorra sonidoed back over and over again, emerging almost a mile away from Dai. Clapping his hands together and pulling them apart again, forming a large green lance of energy, grabbing it and immediately saying, "Lanza Del Relampago." Before throwing the lance directly at Dai, if it hit, it would do some serious damage, if it didn't, the resulting explosion would do the job nicely.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Ruined City... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Ruined City... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:12 am
A Ruined City... - Page 3 Dai210

Hm. The Arrancar disappeared again. Where was he now... Dai looked left and right, the wolf's head turning with him. It was then that he felt it. That overbearing Reiatsu. It was a good mile away, but it felt like... it was right next to him. He looked in that direction, the bright green glow causing a visage of horror to appear on his face. No. No time to falter now.

"Lanza Del Relampago!" The redhead gritted his teeth and readjusted the shields before him. He made himself closer into the wall, and then simply watched the incoming lance.

I will not die.

I will not falter.

"I will not fail!" That was when it hit. The lance collided with the shields, causing green energy to flail out, hitting and disintegrating buildings as it went. Dai continued to hold out, watching the lance carefully as he went. What happens when an irresistible force hits an immovable object? As Dai's voice shouted out, it happened. Something gave.

Too bad it was the Shinigami's bankai. First cracks appeared, and then...

Pssssh! The shields shattered, leaving a defenseless wolf kneeling there. But that was not all. The wolf began to fade away, and Dai fell to the ground, exhausted. That Lanza Del Relampago... if his bankai hadn't been there, that would have killed him. He tried to get back up, hoping for any chance of winning, but he just couldn't see it. He was done, and slumped to the ground, unconscious...

"Foolish child."

A Ruined City... - Page 3 Nobuna10

That voice. It was none other than the cold and ruthless voice of Nobunaga Oda, the Demonheart, the Archduke of the Sixth Circle of Sinfall. He stepped forwards from inside the building, a cold smile on his face. Looking down at the Shinigami, he sighed softly.

That man... was a pathetic excuse for a leader. He was not a fighter - he deserved to be on the side of the Shinigami, not here with Demons and Evil. He knelt down and picked Daigoro up, throwing him over his shoulder. He looked up, and smiled calmly.

Then again, he did just take a Lanza Del Relampago. And live. So that was something, huh? He shouted out into the distance, simply so that Ulquiorra could hear him.

"I'm taking him back with me, Arrancar. You won't be seeing him for a while, so don't expect any soldiers to come and disturb... whatever peace you've made..." With that, he reached out his hand. Making a pathway to the Kokuryuteshi's base... easy. He just had to make sure he wasn't there for long. A few seconds would do.

{Thread LEFT}
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Ruined City... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Ruined City... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:19 am
moved to arhives

A Ruined City... - Page 3 XmGUKMS
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Ruined City... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Ruined City... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 6:52 am
A Ruined City... - Page 3 Akemi

Archived;;Locked;;Moved to the correct spot

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

A Ruined City... - Page 3 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

A Ruined City... - Page 3 Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum