Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Ruined City... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Ruined City... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A Ruined City... - Page 2 Empty Re: A Ruined City...

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:47 pm
Missed. He fucking missed! Dai looked around for the the man's next movements. Above! Dai flash-stepped away, and appeared above the Arrancar.

"My cause is peace. I am not out to kill anybody!" The Arrancar was right below him, and he threw an Axe kick straight for the man's head. Whether he hit or not, he flash-stepped away, and down to the ground. No, he wasn't planning on using that Seal yet. He once again drew his zanpakuto, and flash-stepped to Ulquiorra, aiming to hit him with the blunt end of the blade.

"I'm not going to try and kill you. If I can get away with just injuries, then I'll be happy. I don't want any blood on my hands, innocent or not!" He planted his foot into the ground, and tried to shoulder-barge the Arrancar, before flipping over, hand-springing, going against the wall, and planting his feet, causing more cracks in the wall.

"Hitokuchi, Kiba Ookami!" He said, flicking the zanpakuto to the side, causing it to double in length with a burst of Reiatsu.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Ruined City... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Ruined City... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:47 pm
A Ruined City... - Page 2 Ulquiorra_cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra turned, quickly sonidoing away on top of a nearby building as he felt the man appear above him. Too slow, he thought.

He scoffed at the man's words, "Your cause may be for peace, but mine is for chaos. We are opposing each other by existing." He growled at the man.

Ulquiorra was surprised at the tenacity and resilience of this man. He swiftly maneuvered his head to avoid the sword butt, and then sonidoing once more to avoid the shoulder barge. His current position being about a yard away from the man as Ulquiorra watched his blade release.

"Shikai, huh?" Ulquiorra spoke softly, his eyes never leaving the man. "Well you seem to be serious, so I guess I should get serious too." He spoke, his intent clear through his words, Ulquiorra was aiming to kill. He moved his right hand out of his pocket, slowly drawing his zanpakuto, holding it to his side and staring his opponent in the face. "I'm ready to end this. You must be eliminated."

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Ruined City... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Ruined City... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:06 pm
"I am only serious because I want to leave! I don't want to fight you... But if you're simply going to try and kill me..." The redheaded Shinigami sighed. "I won't let you do it so easily. I am trying my hardest to escape... That's all..." His eyes narrowed, and Dai slid down off the wall, landing on the ground with a small sigh, once more. He looked up at Ulquiorra, and narrowed his own eyes, staring down the cold emotionless Arrancar.

"I understand that Arrancar around your strength have a high level of Regeneration. That might pose a problem..." He stared the man down carefully, and flash-stepped once more, reaching into his uniform, pulling out another seal - Anti-Regen. He flicked it into the Glaive, and suddenly found himself about 6 feet away from Ulquiorra.

The man had drawn his sword, that was never a good thing. He held it up, a seal circle appearing around his hand, firing a beam at the Arrancar.

"Glaive Seal: Anti-Regen!" If it hit, the seal's ability would reduce his regeneration speed by half... Dai could use that to his advantage.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Ruined City... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Ruined City... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:20 pm

Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra saw the man coming towards him, he also saw him messing with that strange glove again.

He sighed, quickly sonidoing behind the man as he fired, then sonidoing back so he was a good few yards behind the strange man.

"I see. So you intend to seal some of my power?" He stated, a murderous gleam in his dead eyes. "Well let me show you what I can actually do before you try that."

Ulquiorra raised his sword, pointing it at the man. Slowly, his lips moved, and the words that came out of them were proof that he meant business. "Enclose, Murcielago."

Suddenly, a blast of green and black energy erupted from around his feet, obscuring him from view, acid green rain falling from a newly darkened sky. After a few moments, the rain stopped, and the energy faded, revealing his released form.

Ulquiorra became bat-like in appearance. Large black bat wings forming on his back, his hair becoming longer and wilder, and the remains of his Hollow mask centering atop his head, with two large horns extending outward to the sides towards the front. The lines on his face become black, broader and more triangular and his fingernails lengthen. His Arrancar attire becomes more form fitting and closed at the top, becoming more like a robe towards the bottom.

He stares straight at the man, flexing his hand as a lance of pure green energy appears in it. Letting his released spiritual pressure out completely, the force of it enough to crush a human into nothing instantly.

With blinding speed, he sonidoed behind the man once more, swinging the energy lance at the man's glove from behind, trying to get rid of the main thing causing him any problems.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:48 pm
"Enclose, Murcielago." That line... No!

Daigoro couldn't do anything, watching the man suddenly appear... as a bat-like creature, the last thing he needed happening.

"Shit." His eyes narrowed, and he stood in position, watching the man carefully. Disappeared again. Bastard. Ah! Behind him! Going for... He felt the attack collide with the Glaive, and Dai suddenly jumped out of the way, cracks appearing in the steel, but not much else. He breathed a sigh of relief. Murcielago. Good god. He sighed, and went onto a knee, before standing back up straight.

"I don't want to use Bankai on you, Ulquiorra. I just want to leave... I am Daigoro Ito, Stone Cross Commander of the Kokuryuteshi, and I hold all life, even that of chaos, in high regard." He sighed solemnly, and held his zanpakuto up by his face.

No. Not yet. I need to gauge this more... His eyes met the cold eyes of Ulquiorra, the man who wanted to kill him...
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:10 pm

Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra's gaze was fierce. His face showed no sign of emotion, but his eyes showed an obvious contempt for the man he was staring at. Whether it was from the man's association with the war that killed him, or whether it was his refusal to accept that he was defeated, he didn't know.. but he felt something he had only felt once before. An overwhelming desire to completely crush the person in front of him.

"Bankai? That would be pointless." He started, "Bankai will not help you. Nothing can help you." His light tone made the words somehow scarier than they would have been normally.

Ulquiorra sonidoed right back in again, this time aiming a long-fingered hand towards the side of the man's head. He was aiming to grab, if that worked, he would throw the man into the side of whatever building was in the flight path. If it didn't work, he would use the momentum of his swinging hand to throw a kick for the man's abdomen.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:45 pm
Hand. Grabbed his head. Sent him flying. Building... coming... too... faaaast...

"Help... is not something I need." Daigoro stood up straight, more rubble fallign around him, more blood flowing from his body. He was just about done - there was little else he could do. With a sigh, Dai hung his head. He hadn't wanted to use this, so it appeared that even he needed his hand forced every once in a while. Looking up at Ulquiorra, Dai sighed softly.

"Heheh... My bankai is really no use in one-on-one combat. It's why I didn't want to use it. So I'm not.... Or am I..." He sighed once more, and held his zanpakuto up by his face with a small smirk.

"Bankai." He flicked the blade out by his side, creating a large cone of Reiatsu from the blade itself doubling in length. This covered his body, and bleached his Shinigami's uniform white. Behind him stood a ten-foot tall wolf.

"Runa Ookami..." He couldn't do anything with his bankai. Not until he transformed...
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:07 pm

Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra watched triumphantly as the man stood up, looking at his bloody and beaten body. He took a few steps, spinning his energy lance in his hand as he watched the man's bankai transformation curiously.

He would have smiled if he felt as happy as he should have at that moment, "A wolf, huh? Interesting." He stated simply, hurling his lance at the man without hesitation, the lance flying towards Daigoro at blinding speed.

Ulquiorra quickly flexed his hand, summoning another lance as the first flew towards the man, the second he through with equal, if not greater force towards the wolf itself. He wanted to feel out the possibilities of this bankai.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:20 pm
A Ruined City... - Page 2 Dai10
DAIGORO ITO - 1-1+

Dai saw them coming. Both lances. His eyes narrowed and he dived out of the way of the one coming at him, avoiding it just in time. He grimaced as the hot Reiatsu seared his side, and he rolled on the ground bleeding slightly. He looked up at the wolf, just in time to see the lance go straight through it. And collide with the wall behind it. The redhead smiled slightly, and stood up slowly, holding his bleeding side with a sigh. He limped over to the wolf, and put a hand over one of it's legs.

"Buddy... Let's do this." The wolf nodded, and Dai stepped into the Reiatsu, fusing it to himself. The wolf stood up, and armor grew over it's parts, protecting the necessary workings of it's body. Dai smiled from within the depths, and spoke two words, loud and clear.

"Centurion Wolf." As the halberd and tower shield materialized in it's hands, it soon became clear that Dai was willing to defend himself when necessary.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra stared calmly, watching Dai's ironclad defense build itself up. He pondered over the appropriate actions in his head before deciding what he needed to do. He heard the name, "Centurion Wolf". How pretentious.

Ulquiorra sighed, there was only one way to thrash this power. That was to completely and totally crush it into the ground, and he knew just how to do that.

Slowly, he let his energy lance dematerialize, his acid green reiatsu suddenly leaking out of him from below, making a sort of upside-down rain of his energy. "I see now, Daigoro Ito," Ulquiorra said, spite hidden behind his melancholy tone, "That if I want to defeat you, I will not be able to hold back." The second the last word left his mouth, his body was engulfed by the black-lined spiritual energy, obscuring him from view for what would seem like an eternity..

Then the real test of Dai would begin.

The spiritual energy dissipated, While he retains his black wings, his long white coat is gone, revealing a more defined musculature with his chest bare and Hollow hole (which has become larger) dripping black, blood-like liquid. His waist becomes covered in something similar to black fur, which also covers his arms and legs. His fingers grow claw-like extensions and his feet become like talons. The irises of his eyes turn yellow while the sclera becomes green. The tear-like marks under his eyes increase in size and turn black. Ulquiorra's mask remains turn into two long horns, and the #4 Espada tattoo is no longer visible on his chest. He grows a very long and thin tail as well.

Immediately after the last of the visible spiritual pressure is gone, his newly increased spiritual pressure hits, Ulquiorra releasing the full power of it all at once, the strength of it toppling several city blocks around their area.

"Do you feel it, Dai." Ulquiorra spoke, his yellow eyes glaring, although emotionless, "Do you feel true despair?"

Ulquiorra sonidoed at seemingly impossible speed behind the large armored wolf creature, materializing a lance instantly and stabbing it towards the back of the wolf, if that failed, he would immediately sonido back to his original position to re-maneuver.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread