Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 3 Empty Re: Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain]

Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:10 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Mirja watched Ceal start off running, and kept an eye on her with her ears when she was out of sight. Ceal had taken off with such vim and vigor Mirja knew she had obviously understimated not just the distance, but also how long it would take to pull it off. Mirja could do eighty eight miles in under a minute, way back when. Now it'd probably take her twice as long as Ceal if she managed to do it at all, which was doubtful. So she sat, and decided to do some Stoic Meditation. She couldn't access her Dantian, nor could she manage to exert anything, but it was still there. The disconnect was between the Dantian and the outside world. Cultivation still worked a treat.

And there was plenty of time to do the Meditation for. Ceal seemed to run around fifteen miles an hour. Assuming she could keep that at a steady constant until she was done, that was still over five hours of running, straight. Without a break, and in the hot sun. Could she do that, mentally? The question of if she could do it physically would be anwsered in time, but to keep one's head in the game for that length of time, while being beaten oppressively by the hot Spanish sun, and not being able to use her powers to do anything to help her. Ceal was big on understimating things for Mirja's sake though, so she was just going to let the girl do her.

And Mirja, did Mirja. Plenty of time to think on the profound vision she had had with Li Qiang. She never managed to master the Cultivation Technique that was on the tip of her tongue, so now...was the best time to try.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 3 Empty Re: Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain]

Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:55 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja, was within herself. Her little sliver of an Inner World that remained after the Explosion. She was a Shinigami, so she was uniquely placed to be able to do perfect Stoic Meditation, and chill out and relax with her girl at the same time. And what a girl she was. Hvit was smoking hot, pale as ice and with just the right temperment that was one of the myriad of reasons she was drawn to Niflhiem. Who...didn't take her crippling very well. Or the fact that she had an obsessive dependant and a libido up the frigging wazoo. Which still hadn't abated, and not many people were into kinky wheelchair sex.

"Circle, like a sort of, spiralling spiral. Go around, and then back to the center of it. Does, this make any sense to you at all?" Mirja asked Hvit, who just smiled and sat down, ruffling Mirja's hair. In her Inner World, her legs still didn't work. And she was berefit of wheelchair, so she had no real mobility outside of Hvit putting her on her shoulders. And close as the two might be, she was still a very proud woman.

"Not in the slightest, my darling. But, then the whole Tai Chi aspect of it is lost on me. I'm an Inner Hollow, I don't have a Dantian. Inner World is like, water, if Dantian is water. You can't get water wet, so I can't get a Dantian. Which sucks because I've got a lot more free time than you, I'd love to Cultivate and then beat you and lord it over you like I am the Queen" Hvit replied, a teasing tone and a coy grin.

"Yea, but I got Martial Meditation, so you'd always be behind" Mirja retorted, before looking to herself. She had something subtle set in case there was Outer World juju, and now there was. So she waved off to Hvit and returned. While in her body proper, her Dantian swelled, on the precipse of Silver 3. It would only take a few more minutes of intense meditation, with the Gem that she had in her Dantian. Worked similar to a small scale tattoo Ceal had. And speaking of Ceal, she was the problem. Her steps were getting a little off kilter, she wasn't running as fast as she was before, and her breathing was also a bit off. With another forty four miles to go, she probably wouldn't make it. And the stubborn cow wouldn't stop, either.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:14 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Surprisingly, for Mirja, Ceal actually came to a stop at the sixty sixth mark. Mirja was almost sure she'd push herself on until she passed out, and then Mirja would have to make sure she was punished to a point she did not neglect her Mistress' orders again. Still, she should have stopped on the sixty mark, that was when her limit was hit. This gasping and panting would not let her jump one meter, let alone eight point eight meters. But, Ceal needed her praise, and so Mirja reached out a hand and played with her fox ears, smiling softly to herself.

"I know you are a lot stronger than this with your magic. That is why I banned them. Temporary enhancements won't do you here, darling. It has to be permanant. If you don't have the right kind of fortitude, you'll literally cook yourself from the inside out from the raging power of your Dantian. I have experienced a localized version of that myself when I tried some really powerful atifacts. They burned my skin severely, from finger tips to elbow. Which is why I am not teaching you anything about it until you are ready. And yes, Tai Chi applicants can do this, sometimes takes years upon years of practice and training and dieting. A lot of Cultivators are peak physical condition before they start cultivating. You, are far from that. Spiritually enhanced to be stronger than a human, maybe. But a human can still beat you in several areas of physicality"

Mirja then nodded her head to the house, giving Ceal a smile and some more headpats as she did so. The fox girl was a good girl, after all.
"Come on. Get a shower, I'll made dinner, then you can pet down for the night and we can begin practice in the morning. You can attempt this next week. And I promise you'll do a lot better than today"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:29 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja rolled into the house, and smiled to Ceal as she opened the door and even bowed politely. She'd make a fine servant out of this one yet. On top of everything else she did finely. Not least of which was, have an ass. And that sentence was a bit disjointed and got away from her as she repeated it, but shush head voice, don't bring up specifics. But, speaking of asses, Ceal had a nice one, very spankable. It would almost be rude not too, and Mirja was anything but a rude girl. So that was exactly what she did. The tiny Miniskirt gave unparraleled access to it as well. Almost as if it was reaching out and saying 'hey, spank me'

"Mmm, so supple, and firm. But yes! Ci Lan Tsu started training when she was ten. Finished the Devil's Eighty Eight when she was ninteen. You are different, sure, but you are still going to take a while, little Fox. The only but I want from you is the one with a red handprint on it. Now get in the shower" she ordered, rolling to the kitchen to prepare dinner. The tattoo on her back would slowly stop glowing, and stop being so hot. But, in the vicious sun, Ceal probably didn't notice the heat that was coming from it. So the thing worked, it seemed. That was good.

For dinner, she was going to make a special dish for Ceal that would ensure a good, deep night's sleep and replenish the desires of her exhausted body. Mirja was a master in the kitchen, mixing alchemy and culnary powers together, and then sticking them in the oven. While they were cooking, she snuck into the bathroom, and stole all Ceal's clothes, leaving a soft silk Kimono in it's place, and only that. It had latex inlines and certain ridges in special places, making it a happy thing to walk in.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:55 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja looked over and saw a squirming Ceal in the Kimono, the special cut obviously going to town on her. Mirja loved the way she looked. So beautiful and prim, yet also with a face of pleasure, a body of passion, and a slowly building need that would demand release soon. Still, they were going to bed after this, so there wouldn't be enough time for the need to build up beyond soft wet desire. Which was the best thing to go to bed on, after all. Well, that was what Mirja believed, and she was sticking to that believe.

"Honestly, I like cooking, my Kimono'd Fox. How's it treating you, by the way? It's quite a unique thing, huh? As to cooking, I find it is rather relaxing and engaging to see something grow from inedible gunk to culnary beauty. So I'll not force that on to you. You'll have a lot of things to be doing, after all. Super training, farming, vigerous night sex. All the good stuff, ya know? Cutie like you really gets a girl going at night. And at day. And basically any time you are around them regardless of what you are doing or what you are wearing"

Mirja grinned at Ceal, her words teasing and sensual. And then she laid down the food in front of her and went back for her own portion. There was a balanced mix of meat and vegetables, both of which semlled well done. The meat, garnished with some soft red herbs that stood out on the brown of the meat. But, it was doubtful that Ceal would give much care to what was on the food, with the way it smelled. She was a rather vigerous eater, after all. Which was why the plates were larger than normal plates.

"Cooking is my thing. Try to invade and we will go shopping for supplies with you in a naked apron"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum