Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 Empty Re: Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain]

Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:19 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Mirja just grinned and got down to eating as Ceal asked about the neccecity of the Kimono's invasion propeties.
"It amuses me, a great deal. So yes it does have to do that. Squirm for me, little pet" Mirja tried to sound evil, but it just came out sounding cute and tinged with affection. She needed to practice her Domme Voice for the next time she inevitably decided the rules she was given were not for her to follow. Ceal was just that kind of brat. Never satisfied with the order given for very long. And Mirja, liked to be prepared.

[Time Skip]

What an ass. Ceal's muscles had developed a little from the weeks of training, and so her ass and thighs were more plump than they had been, and as such, much more desireable to play with. Not that Mirja got much playing done. She had run Ceal ragged, and the girl collapsed into a coma practically every night. She might own the Fox, but even then Mirja wasn't going to touch an unconscious girl, so just snuggled with her until the morning came. The last time they did anything was when Mirja dragged her out for a day in the Kimono of Torment. It was a good job the Kimono covered everything, because when they got back, she was leaking a little. That day was fun.

Still, she was focusing more on there here-and-now. Because her Pet was running very well. She could probably clear the 88 miles this time. Mirja wasn't entirely sure about the long jump, that required quite a great deal. And the javalin throw...she had some beautiful pecs but that was still up in the air. Mirja's ability to apraise a person's talents had been muted, these days. As for herself, she had broken threw to Silver 3 last week, and now stood in the gulf. If this was the upper level of Silver, then she thought she would be amazed to see how Black Gold was. This would take weeks of intense meditation to cover. Though, she did have weeks to have intense meditation.

"Shake that sexy ass for me, my little fox! Only a dozen or so miles left!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain] - Page 4 Empty Re: Rumble of Thunder, Howl of Wolf. [Spain]

Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:37 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja giggled softly at Ceal's exclaimation when Mirja flirted with her running by. It was surprising, how easily she could be put off and embaressed, despite how dastardly lewd she could be the rest of the time. In all the punishments so far, only the sauna had managed to bring something negative from her. The rest just made her super wet and crazy like that.
"Ceal Please! I want something to look at while you run!" Mirja exclaimed, laughing softly to herself before passing the time with the last of the runs doing a bit of cultivation, before finally, Ceal came to a stop in front of her. She did mention about Mirja's prime, but she scoffed at that.

"Pfft, Ceal I was the formost talented learner in the world. And I developed several abilities, took a trio of special pills, and got a new pair of legs - last one not by choice, but still - to get the speed I attained. And even with all that it took me the best part of a year to achieve it. Don't put yourself against what I could do, when you've only been at this two weeks" Mirja told Ceal, and then spanked her ass with a rough, strong hand. "Ok, next thing you need to do, is get into a latex bodysuit and Pony Hooves, and run that 88 again" she teased.

Waiting a bit for Ceal's reaction, she would then roll over to the long jump course she had laid out for Ceal. Beckoning her over, Ceal would recieve another spank to the ass, and then pulled down by her hands to get a soft, passionate kiss. Mirja was imprinting the very idea of obedience and love onto Ceal's very soul. Her thoughts mattered not. Even if she was to lose everything in her mind, she would still love Mirja, and still obey her. That, was Mirja's prolonged technique finally baring fruit.
"In all seriousness though, this is your next test. You need to jump eight point nine meters. Same rules about powers apply. It's your own running speed and your own legs along. Now, get your run up, and become a bird, little Ceal"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:41 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Such a beautiful fox. Mirja loved how she was so totally obedient in everything she did and said. That was a bit obsessive, and dangerous if Mirja ever got hurt and couldn't get to her, but right now that was not something to think on. Right now, she had done her run and was just about to do the jump. If she could manage this jump, then she would be able to start Cultivation. There was a lot to do, but first there was the reward, because Mirja was confident Ceal could do the jump. Mirja could pull out her custom-made Collar and tease the girl a bit. Put her over her knee and spank the girl's ass raw. Because as she had said, spanking got her so going.

The confidence was rewarded, and Ceal managed to hit the 8.9 jump. It was only just but the actual jump was 8.8 meters, 8.9 was just to make sure she had gotten past it. And so she nailed it pretty dam well. Mirja had certainly trained her pet well.
"Good Girl, Ceal~" Mirja exclaimed, rolling over to her and pulling her into a sitting position on Mirja's lap. Hands played about the tattoo just above her crotch, and the brand there. Before her hands went up and fondled the girl intimately. "Mmm, now what to do with you~" Mirja teased, slipping one hand around her waist and turning to the house.

Rolling that way, and expecting Ceal to keep a good hold on, they arrived inside and Mirja pulled out a sleek leather collar from it's box. Still, solid leather, but silk-lined internals would mean Ceal never forgot she wore it. Always that touch too tight, but still comfortable to wear. The creak of leather, and the scent that never seemed to go away, regardless of what happened. She put it around Ceal's neck, and then rubbed a finger across the engraved nameplate. She could have gone for anything, something demeaning and humiliating, but eventually just went for 'Ceal'.

"You did good, Mine. Now the real work begins. I'm going to get you off to meet Madam Tsu, train you ardeously for your Tai Chi, and make sure that you are exhausted every day, and probably give you a pair of real, permanant hooves. But for now, Pet has earned a favour. She can ask for one thing to be done, and it will be"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:35 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja was actually happy, for once, when she saw Ceal's smile. Not a tricksy false feeling that she put on because people expected to look at her and see some semblance of humanity to her, but an actual, heartfelt smile. When getting the collar, and putting it on her, the girl lit up like nothing Mirja had ever seen before. And that was what it meant to have a Pet. The unbridled joy was what she lived for, if she could make Ceal look like this every day, then that would be exactly what she would do. But, Mirja doubted there were many things that were this important.

And then, she even acceptted to have the Pony Hooves on. Which made Mirja grin broadly. An actual, proper pony girl~
"Mmm, well ok then. Go put the Hooves on. Both to get used to them because you can't exactly take them off after they are turned into your feet, and because you need to be wearing the object for twenty four hours before it can be grafted on. Which, yes does mean I wore prostetic wolf ears and a tail for twenty four hours at one point" She then gave Ceal one last slap, and let her go off to put the hooves on.

When she came back, and told her her wish, Mirja was silent for a second, before rolling up to her, and bashing her head with her hand.
"Reaper Chop!" Mirja exclaimed, with a scowling scowl, before giving her a rather evil looking grin. "You've got no choice on that front, my little Pony Girl. Now, make another wish or I'll make one for you, and trust me. I'll enjoy it much more than you will if you let me do anything I want to you~"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:17 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja sat on her chair, until Ceal came back in with her hooves. They added a bit to her height, so she looked a touch more mature than the usual tiny tiny tot. At least, tiny from Mirja's perspective. And if she got a bit more boob, and some more muscle to her, Ceal would nail the adult look. Not that Mirja had anything against the teen look, the cute innocence she had in that big cardigan when she had met her in Thailand, well, that was just magnificent. So she leaned back and just decided to let her develop as she would.

"Mmm, that is how. And no, I do not regret getting my wolf stuff. It was something I needed to do for a friend, and so I wasn't going to not do it because she means more to me than anything else. She was there at the darkest point, she was there and she took my pain, and protected me from the darkness. So no, I would never regret it. Plus, I get cool side effects, like sharp fangs, and cool claws, and ears that can hear your heart racing. I'm happy, to set your heart racing, little Pony" Mirja grinned.

And then, ohh boy. She gave Mirja the ability to do whatever Mirja wanted because she was content. The grin that spread across Mirja's body was a dark one. And she grabbed Ceal's waist, dragging her down before kissing her passionately, and taking her off to the bedroom. "Ohh, my kitten. You might just regret giving me that agency" She taunted.

---- darkness then lewdness then redness ----

Mirja led on the bed, cuddling the passed out Ceal. She had maybe gone a bit hard with the girl. While only a fraction of herself, she was still pretty physical. But at the same time, Mirja was exhausted as well, so she just drifted off to bed, amist the memories of what they had gotten up to tonight. It was a good collection of memories, and had ensured that Ceal was Mirja's, down to her bones. Down to her soul.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum