Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv]

Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:08 am
Neo felt tinges of nervousness as her gaze remained burning into the girl, having a flourish of a panicked breath as she watched her unwrap the polka-dotted red wrapper, dropping the caramel-colored sweet ball into her mouth. Her breath quickened as she appeared anxious rather than angry, her gaze locked onto the girl as her eyes were rather telling of her mental state.

"I... I don't talk about my clients." She spoke, her voice entangled with dysfunction that began shifting her tone into a more rushed and fearful sound, "The knife was a last resort if you went after me I-I meant to stop you from far away and capture you.." Her green hair draped the pillow, having shifted as she moved her head in a clear display of anxiety she attempted to still, "S-stop eating the candy... Please... I need it..."

She tried oh so desperately to control herself; an outburst during this would be a horrid idea and she was well aware of it, but her emotions were starting to claw their way to the surface, along with shadows dancing at the corners of her vision, further encouraging anxiety,

"I... I need it.. Please... Please..." She sounded slightly desperate, speaking in a begging manner to the girl as she gently chewed on her bottom lip.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv]

Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:18 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

The second flush was harder than the first. It left her sweating and with a buzzing body. She was not going to get a third. So instead of eating it herself, she would just have to tease the girl with it. Unwrapping a third one, she moved in close and stroked the girl's lips with the candy, not letting her get a taste and pulling back if she tried to snap for it, but then going back in to stroke her lips with it so she could have it so very close, and yet so very unable to have what she desperately needed.

"Don't talk about your clients, huh? Guess there is nothing for me to reward you with them. A Naughty Doll like you doesn't deserve to have anything given to her. You need these candies yet you don't do anything to earn them, so I can't feel comfortable giving you them. A girl has to be good for her to get rewarded" Ulv told Neo. She then frowned, taking the candy away from Neo's lips and questioning what she had just said. It was true, she knew it was true, but how did she know?

"You gotta discuss some of your clients with me, or I'll just make you into my cute little apprentice. Turn you into the best looking maid the world has ever seen, teach you all about subservience, respect, submission, obedience. Your life as an assassin will drift away, like fog in the noonday sun. Your very life will be owned by me, and you'll have no power to control your own life. Sounds fun, huh?" Ulv stroked Neo's cheek warmly, and then went back to torturing her with the candies. So close, and yet so far away.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:55 am
Neo's heart did a nimble pitter patter as her breathing varied, her attempts at killing off her anxiety alternating between failure and success, though not necessarily touching either. Her mind was active with trying to relax herself. It only made it harder that the girl continously tempted her with her sugary sweets, having unwrapped another and brushed the candy on her lips, her few attempts at eating it inevitably failing.

No... No... Stop, stop shaking...

A killer didn't need emotions, a killer doesn't need to feel...

Emotions only hinder work... Emotions... Emotions hurt...

They hurt so badly...

Die... Die... Choke... Stop moving... I don't want you anymore... Go away...

Her anxiety appeared to suppress as her breathing became relaxed, her struggles crawling to a halt. She stared at the girl with a calmer expression, although with hints of instability present.

"I'm not going to do that." She spoke, her metaphorical mask having been put up, "I do not wish to disclose my clients, or their motives. I'm only a tool used in order to get things done, and since I am paid, I have no obligation to tell you anything." She would just attempt to disable the girl again once she managed to heal; having broken bones wasn't very helpful in this situation,

"Cute proposal, but i'd rather not be somebody's ass kisser."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:05 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv watched Neo as she seemed to be slowly breaking down, her heart seemingly trying to race Ulv's own, not that she would ever win that one. But then, she suddenly calmed down out of the blue, and was fine again, which was both confusing and annoying. What was she meant to do with this? She couldn't do anything with this, so she would just have to leave her there for a few days while whatever magic powers she had that would lead to such a sudden change were burned out. These kind of people always annoyed her.

"Well, ok" Ulv said, very simply and without any embelishment. She then got up, and left Neo to it. Because right now it was clearly evident that nothing she said and nothing she did was going to affect the girl, since she so handily recovered from everything Ulv had tried, and from watching her, she had no pain receptors or a deadened reaction to it, so that route was out. "I'll be back in a few days if you feel chatty, but until then, I hope you like your own company because it's really the only company you are going to have" and with that, she left Neo on the bed and went out.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:39 am
Neo was rather surprised, deep down, that the girl appeared to give up. She watched her stand up, somewhat expecting her to release the chains, just a faint whisper of hope for it, just for her to walk away from the bed and to the door. Well, of course it wouldn't be that easy. Captors would be more persistent in getting information out, but hadn't she made it plenty clear she wasn't getting anything out of her? She wasn't part of any sort of organization... The mission sounded more akin to getting a lost child or pet back than capturing an enemy agent. What was the point..?

She rose her eyebrows in a small show of amusement when the girl said that she would "be back in a few days". Uhuh. Neo didn't believe that statement for a second. Coupled with her earlier mental note, it would be foolish to leave a captive in such a poor area of security; she doubted there was even any guard or anything beyond the chains to stop her.

She watched the girl shut the door, being rather confident that she would just come back later to question her again.

Lord, was she wrong.

Several hours in of complete isolation, she was already releasing what she had forced down earlier. The girl had tried to force herself to stop crying, but she bawled regardless. She couldn't move, she couldn't have her candy, she couldn't do anything... Not a single thing... She cried in her powerlessness, more hours in having her lose grips with her emotions completely. She was in hysterics through the entire night, but managed to get an hour or two of sleep from being tuckered out from crying.

She only continued to go deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole as the hours stamped on, her body progressively feeling more and more disgusting as she couldn't move; she ended up relieving herself where she laid, soon causing a rancid smell to float and further unsettle her, make her feel ill. She only thought that the girl would be back by now... But she wasnt... She didn't even get a meal or something to drink...

Stay focused... Stay... Stay...

She tried to keep her wits and mind in check, but the silence, the absence of candy, soiling herself, made it all the more harder. She couldn't tell when it was, but sometime later she had begun crying again, much more profusely than before.

She didn't get sleep for however long, further gnawing at her mind. For a few more hours, all she did was list off every part of the body that she could remember, from head to toe.

You're never going to leave, y'know that right?

That was when she truly began seeing them again... The shadows in her vision had formed into visible entities, at least to her, speaking directly.

"Shut up." She answered the voice out loud, "You... You can't hurt me."

The shadow, taking a form similar to a young woman, crawled up onto her chest, looking her in the eyes, except Neo was looking at complete darkness with a disembodied purplish smile instead of another's face.

Cute... Cute... Little girl's gotten lost in the woods~

"Leave me alone... Leave me alone..." The girl mumbled.

I wonder how long you'll stay this time... We missed you so. You probably don't remember us either...

"GO AWAY!" The girl yelled, losing composure.

Mean girlie... Oh boo hoo... But you go by Neo now, right? Sad sad Neo... The shadowy girl leaned in, smiling wide,

You're probably going to be here for a while.

Neo spent what felt like an eternity in her stillness, unable to sleep from the constant disturbance of figures, including the girl, speaking and violating her space and peace of mind. A couple times she had lost touch completely, her entire being shaking and sweating as she screamed, begging for candy to a person who wasn't present. Hunger and dehydration drove her into further delirium, causing her to speak to herself and see things, beyond the shadow people, who weren't there. People she just... Couldn't remember.

Her own mind and body did the action of torment, bringing constant harm upon herself from multiple factors.

The day Ulv would come back to see the girl again, would be the day that she was completely silent, breathing softly as she stared at the ceiling, eyes bloodshot from constant crying and lack of sleep, her breaths audible from a hoarse voice, drool coating the corners of her mouth.

Overall, the girl looked, and smelled terrible.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:54 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv never went far. Only into the other room, where she sat and meditated in a form she only knew how to do, not why to do it. She felt something stir and stimulate within her, softly, ever-so-slowly grow inside her, but it didn't clue her in. Not in the slightest. She stayed in the room next, listening to Neo's screams, her arguments with hallucinations, her begging for candy. It was potent stuff, Ulv could feel the hooks of addiction and withdrawal in her from the very day after she took one. But with her laboratory, a detox was not hard to whip up. Just disgusting and rather painful from the sheer potency of the drug. If it could do that to her, then what was it doing to the poor whelp next door?

Around her meditation for - not that she knew it at the time - her Dantian, Ulv cooked up a few different potions. Some to help the body recover from dehydration, and others to lend a soft helping hand towards helping her mental faculties. Ulv had studied the candy and it was pretty brutal, so her new bit would mimic the effects with no actual addictive properties, placeboing the body into helping her recover from the addiction.

Then the day came, and Ulv walked into the room, turning her head from the stench. Wew, this was enough to crack anyone's mental fortitude. It stunk to high heavens.
"Wow, really made a mess of yourself, huh? I guess you aren't in the mood to start talking?" she asked, sticking her homebrewed medicine into her thighs, before opening the lid on a well cooked dinner. The delectable smell filling the room, and another, softer smell seeming to attack the stench and blot it out so it couldn't be smelled. All that filled the room was the scent of food.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:39 pm
Exhaustion was written all over the girl's face. The isolation and lack of resources lead to her quickly breaking down into a pathetic state, the nude girl hardly moving as she stared at the ceiling. The darkness of the room made it feel all the more unreal, the conditions causing the girl's mind to further unravel. The only thing giving indication she hadn't died or gone into a vegetative state was the occasional blinks and twitches of her eyes, though no longer at the extent of exploring the room, only looking ahead into the abyss. Her green hair was an absolute mess, likely matted from lack of maintenance and the girl's violent thrashing throughout the period. She wouldn't know, or care. At this point she was convinced that the smell of the room was normal, and wasn't consciously bothered by it (although the mess on the sheets next to her head begs to differ).

An unexpected thing happened; light poured into the room, though the girl did not react. Needles were stuck into her chained legs, though the girl did not react. What did seem to hook her back into reality to an extent was the scent of food, rather delicious food on top of that. This was what caused her eyes to drift over to the girl, more specifically the container of food.

She began breathing in a more labored fashion, drool forming once more on the corners of her mouth, making noises in anticipation of the meal. She was too brain dead tired and worn down to form any intelligent words, the thing driving any activity being the food, along with her body screaming for energy.

"Ih... Ih... Ih.. Ihh..." She huffed, as if trying to speak but being unable to form any words, despite putting an effort.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:54 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv lifted a bowl of soup from the tray and spooned some into Neo's mouth. Even if it wasn't the first thing she had in a week, it would taste quite nice. Full of flavour, and nicely accented by spices, it seemed Ulv knew how to make a dinner that was more than throwing things into a microwave and eating what came out. She gave the girl three spoonfuls, just enough to wet her mouth so she wasn't completely dry, and enough to drive her appitite into overdrive. Fill her with a need to eat and get her off the low-power setting that her body would have put itself on after being starved for so long.

Another thing that would happen would be her body's relaxing state in regards to her withdrawals. The world smoothed out, and everything was just a touch nicer. It was a small dose, just to get her back to the land of coherency, and wouldn't last more than a few hours, but a few hours was all she needed.
"Well now. You really have done a number on yourself, haven't you? Need to get you into the shower after some food, I expect. But, as we all know. The number one rule is...Good Girls get rewarded, Bad Girls get punished. And since you can't feel pain, punishment comes in a different form. Now the kicker. The £1,000,000 question. Are you going to tell me who hired you to hit me? Or are you going to continue to be a bad, stubborn girl?" Ulv stared deep into Neo's eyes, and through Ulv there was the abyss. Her eyes were pitch blade and terrifying, existing in a state of nothing for all eternity, it could seem, to Neo's delusional mind.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:28 pm
The girl watched the red haired broad took the bowl from the tray, her senses certain that's where the food was. Her mind wasn't completely in tune, but if she were to be completely sane in the moment, it would have been the best smelling food she's ever scented. She was used to very bland smells and tastes, and often got food that she was used to, normally flavorless. Smelling this made her mouth water all the more, watching as a spoon of soup was drawn towards her mouth. A little voice in her mind peeped that she would just tease her with it, just to be quickly proven wrong when the deliciousness came into her mouth and down her throat.

It was likely the best thing she had ever tasted, but she had barely a mind to savor it currently. She only knew she wanted more, welcoming the following spoonfuls in without restraint, swallowing the warm liquid and having some relief from her stomach eating itself. As she ate, she felt some degree of clarity, looking directly at the girl as if she actually saw her this time. She could hear her speak, and understand most of it. It was mentally taxing to process everything, but interpretation was made nonetheless.

Then a new thing unsettled the green haired lass; The red one's pitch black eyes. Anxiety raked her heart, the organ performing rapid thumping in the girl's still rather damaged chest. She wasn't completely sure of what the girl was talking about, more recent events drawing a blank. A lot of her more recent recollection was shaken and shattered, made into shards, though the girl was inclined to answer nonetheless.

"People... Looking for a red haired girl..." She breathed, her voice weak and feeble, "Their name... Their name... Oooh..." She winced a bit, "I... I can't remember."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:03 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv stroked Neo's hair and placed a kiss on her forehead after she told her a very short something. Still, it was something and so she got a reward for being a good girl, and Ulv gave her another spoonful of soup. But it wasn't enough, so she only got one. And then they returned to the questions, because if there was someone out there who was hiring assassins, she needed to go counter-assassin their ass before someone more competent than this darling turned up.
"Try to remember. And while trying to remember, also try to remember. What did the person look like? Did they give a name? How much information were you given about me? Did they give you their name? Where their really big guys behind them wearing fancy hats that seemed to be attached to their heads? Did they give you a place to drop me off once you had captured me?" Ulv gave Neo many different things, in hopes that she would clock one of them and give something more than a very vague description of Ulv's appearance. While looking her over, she wondered how much longer it would take for the girl to recover.

The drugs were vicious, and they were not friendly in the slightest. With Ulv's help, it would probably be another week of her chained to this bed before she was clean, and in that week, maybe Ulv could endear herself to get the girl to actually be a Maid and not an assassin who relied on some candied drug to get by in life. She had a house that certainly needed a maid, after all. And it was definitely not here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum