Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv]

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:52 pm
Neo appeared a bit startled with the black eyed girl's actions. Despite having gotten a proper look, and her gaze etching into her damaged psyche, the green haired mess of a girl was given actual... Affection. This was such a strange action, being given a kiss on the forehead. It encouraged the girl's low-capacity mind to rush with a few more thoughts than prior; mostly quiet amazement the girl had kissed her... Had she ever been kissed before? Her broken memories didn't supply anything, so that was a bit of a bummer. Though it was remedied with another spoonful of warm soup to come running down her throat.

The minorly disappointed girl then looked at Ulv once more as she wished for more questions to be answered, wishing for Neo to try to remember. Although her mind was bogged down by being forced into cold turkey (though not knowing any drugs were even present) and physical exhaustion, she subconsciously caught the woman's drift that if she went along with it, she would get more food.

"Names... Names... Ohh... Uhhh..." The girl tried to remember, but was far too weak to pressure herself to recall, "They gave me a lot of details, but I forgot, the talk is a blur... I think... They said my target was... Ulff..? No.. Ulv... I can't remember who they are, but... But... They did have hats, and they did give me a place for a drop off..."

Her breaths were heavier, as if it was difficult for her to remember that many details. She felt a thumping sensation in her head, a headache but more focused on pressure rather than the pain.

"That's.. All I can remember."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv]

Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:59 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv listened to her new maid-to-be and smiled softly. It really was them. Tenacious bastards. She'd only just gotten away from them and they were sending assassins to get her back. But then, she was hardly a new investment. She had a lot more than just Ulv in her, she knew that. But if she ever said it out loud, it would become real. And it would become terrifying. To house another, and with that possibility of another coming back to take over her mind and body...felt as nostalgic as it did horrifying. She was sure that she had felt this way before.

"That's good, my girl. That is good" She said, giving Neo another kiss on the forehead and then feeding her the rest of the soup. A pet girl like this, was also nostalgic. A blonde-haired beauty popped into her head for a small while, her mind ravaged and her body tormented, but she liked both. This girl was similar, with a ravaged mind, that Ulv could fix. There was no powerful seal this time, just good ol-fashioned drugs. Which could be solved with chains and other drugs, and not crazy anti-magic.

"Ok, you may not know this, but you are severely addicted to a crippling drug. Comes in the form of your candies, and messes you up something horrifying. I don't doubt you have visual and audio hallucinations as well as number of other lovely symptoms now you have been off them a week. I am going to have to keep you chained here until your blood-tox comes back negative, and I don't know how long that will be. I will try to help in the meantime but it will be long and painful for you. Some people could just use their magic powers and zap you back to health with a wave of your hand, but I don't have anything like that. My power is only ever to destroy..."

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:12 pm
Neo's eyes lied on Ulv's face, her expression bearing similar to someone who was ready to pass out. The black eyes certainly prodded at the girl's anxiety, but the smile instantly put the girl at ease. It was a kind smile; one she doesn't remember ever receiving, at least in a very long time. A faint image formed in her mind; a small figure with long flowing red hair, along with a kind smile. It was gone as soon as it appeared, barely giving Neo even a precious moment to process it.

Being given another mark of affection, along with being fed the rest of the soup, the girl felt rather at ease, for the first time in a very long time in fact. Despite being caked in filth and only now having energy returned to her, she felt rather peaceful, especially from the gestures of affection and the food. Though this period of peace and being lulled into a more vulnerable mindset would only be temporary, she at least was able to feel something positive and not have to think too deeply into it.

Though her peace was slightly disturbed by the girl talking about her addiction. Ulv informed her that her candies contained a crippling drug, which really sent the girl into a tizzy. She was immediately confused on something being her reality being challenged; the candy made her feel happy... Mother... That was the only nice thing Mother did for her...

"But..." The girl's eyes were heavy as she slowly began to pass out, "But Mother... Mother..." She wasn't able to even keep consciousness to finish her sentence. The girl was out cold in a mere minute.

The following three to four weeks were like a horrific fever dream for her... Ulv had said it would be long and painful, but that had long vanished from her memory.

A few days of her time was spent yelling and screaming from the more horrifying hallucinations, often from the sensations of things grabbing and touching her in less desirable places, to re-experiencing things and reacting to pain that wasn't really there. Though this time was much different, considering Ulv was putting real effort towards helping her with detoxing.

She had far less of an attachment to reality however, often going off on tangents about things that had zero relevance to her present situation, though it was obviously not directed towards the muscular red head, but sounded like she was talking in a concerned tone towards someone nonetheless. She rarely made an indication she recognized her caretaker despite the amount of times she saw her through the duration of the treatment, either seeing her as someone else or not realizing she was there.

In the latter half of treatment, Neo appeared to be more attentive, though still suffered from negative symptoms. She stopped screaming and carrying on, and had switched over to crying and apologizing instead, but in much shorter bursts as opposed to the hours long of screaming, yelling, and rambling to things that weren't there. She would always forget why she was apologizing, and where she was, and temporarily, even who herself was.

In the latest week, her symptoms had dwindled to more minor disturbances, but she was far calmer and sleepier.

The current day, the girl was coming into waking after finally getting the proper amount of sleep. She appeared confused as to where she was as her tired eyes scanned to and fro.

Is this a dream..?
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Time To Catch The Wolf! [Neo/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:31 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv wondered, as she went through the weeks looking after Neo, sponge-bathing the muck off her, caither to ensure she didn't wet the bed, and spoon-feeding her liquid food so she didn't have to chew, on top of the detox drugs to help her come down. The candies were some of the nastiest things she had ever seen, and so even with Ulv's help, it would take a while for her cute little maid to recover. And it seemed they had gotten word that Neo had failed, since Ulv had to fend off two other bastards who were less subtle and more willing to throw down in the middle of the streets to get what they wanted. They did not get the same treatment as Neo did, and both were left dead in Ulv's wake. The second was torn clean in half, from groin to skull. Probably why they stopped coming after her. At least the small fry. She was totally expecting a big fish to hit her soon.

Eventually however, Ulv looked over her blood-tox one day and found no trace of the drug, which was heartening news, so she entered Neo's bedroom and uncuffed her, biting her lip softly at the wrists. She had really mangled them, and even her Glob-soaked bandages didn't help much. Still, today was a good day, so no need to ruin it with sad stuff.
"Hey darling. Looks like you have finally kicked the habit. Double good news, between your own body and my copious amount of herbal remedies and assorted alchemist stuff, you have built up a hell of a resistance to the candies. They won't affect you in the slightest, unless you take so many you overdose and die immediately"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:43 pm
Neo was as puzzled as can be as she saw a woman enter the room. Her brain hadn't retained memories of the process, some long term matter having been damaged in the process as well. She watched her come over to her bed, not really saying much as she wasn't sure what to say; she was still trying to wake up after all. She watched the woman as she undid her bindings, seeming puzzled as her arms looked pretty bad. She wasn't horrified or anything; she couldn't even feel much pain, just a gentle sting.

Throughout the current interaction, Neo appeared pretty confused as the girl behaved as if she was interacting with the young one for a while on healing. When did that happen..? She felt a bit of anxious discomfort when the girl prolonged standing near her and having touched her, but she didn't make any spectacle of it.

Neo's brain was a buzz with questions, completely empty on ever meeting this girl, or arriving to some room chained up. She felt pressure in her head from the sea of thoughts however, just thinking critically being a wear on her mind.

"I... I don't understand.." The girl looked at Ulv, "Who are you..? Where am I..? What happened to me..?" She still sounded exhausted, her more amnesiac traits showing their colors; it was common for Neo's memory to further deteriorate after trauma, but such an event was a rare occurrence is the thing.

"What's happening to me..?" The girl appeared innocently concerned, though wasn't displaying as many exaggerated, negative traits as before.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:00 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv watched her have no memory at all of anything. Maybe it was for the best, she waasn't exactly from the most stable family home, from the way she shrieked and cried about a great many things. Best for her to have no idea about it all, than to have to drag it on Ulv hanging around. So she just prepared herself to let the girl go for a while. This place didn't have anything really dangerous, after all. And she had burned out her lab getting the girl back on her feet. So it wasn't something she could mess up.

"Don't worry about it. You are back to reality now. A chance to start all over again. Not many people get that. So try to be a good girl this time, and not fall for the bad tricks that led you down to where you are now" Ulv said, before giving her a wave and vanishing before she could follow. Which, considering Ulv jumped out of the window on the third floor, was pretty solid of an escape.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum