Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] Empty My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO]

Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:30 am
"...And, don't need you anymore~"

A loud thunk would reverberate throughout the alleyways as Neo threw her cane in the trash bin, smirking with her hands on her hips. She was finally strong enough to walk on her own two feet after plenty of focused exercise (and all nighters in the gym courtesy of the desk lady and a few hundies to keep that shushed) and gearing towards recovery. She wasn't exactly sure what she was recovering from, but it didn't hurt to do some reps and gain some strength back.

For once, she actually felt glee, a sense of freedom. She was a completely new person; her past continued to crumble away into meaningless dust in the confines of her broken mind, but she was happy the more it made less sense. A few points, she felt angry, frustrated that she felt like her mind was escaping her, but things had loosened and separated to the point that she no longer cared; she couldn't piece anything together since before her exercise and recovery, but she was happy... Happy for once in her life.

Living in blissful ignorance that she was ignorant of was hardly a challenge.

She made her way out of the creepy dark alley, of course, walking along the stray amount of people in the city, the blackened sky marking that it was the dead of night. The girl was on her merry way, overly giddy and tightly gripping her bag. She got some weird glances from others, some concerned for her, but Neo didn't care, not a single bit; she was having fun and could walk on her own, why should she care about them? She wanted to go see her favorite fountain and be nice and joyful in peace, fuck em.

She heard the trickling of the fountain as she rounded a corner, her eyes glued ahead as she came to her spot. There was no statues or fanciness about the fountain, it was just any generic looking structure full of coins (a surplus of them likely begged out of their mother's or father's wallets). Neo didn't get it, she just liked it and went along with it, with everything that happened.

Life was but a dream at this point...

"Honey..?"

Neo had taken a seat on the stone rimming of the fountain, absentmindedly chewing on some cheap dollar store chocolate as she stared at the starless sky. She thought the question was some random guy calling out and looking for his love.

Of course, til she got a guy suddenly wrapping his arms around her and sobbing.

"Honey, it is you!"

Neo was beyond confused at this point. She knew some people were kinda huggy, but normally they'd ask first and it would be a quick, tiny embrace. This was a long and uncomfortable one... Soon to be further violated by a kiss.

"Woah woah hey..." The girl breathed, slapping a chocolate-y hand to the guy's incoming puckered lips, "I don't even know you, what's with the lovey stuff?"

The man stared at her, seemingly hurt and confused as he drew backwards and bit his bottom lip, "God... It's worse than I thought."

"What?" Neo rose an eyebrow, her green locks swaying to the side as she gently tilted her head towards the left.

"Your memory... You don't even remember me anymore." He spoke gently, tears pooling in his eyes as he stared dead on at her, heartbreak obvious in his cracked voice, "I-It's me... Daniel..."

"...I don't know any Daniels?" Neo replied gently, starting to feel her happy mood drip into sadness. Was this someone she knew? A friend? A lover?

"..Oh my god i'm so sorry..." He reeled back, releasing her from his embrace, pressing a hand against his face. He was clearly stifling tears, pain swimming in his dark eyes, "I... I knew I should have come earlier... But I came to the hospital and the doctor said you were gone... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

Neo felt her heart strings plucked; she never imagined someone was looking for her, or even knew her. She bit her lip as she stood up to address the sobbing man, eyes as large as a doe's, "Dan... I... I..."

"It's okay..." He breathed, slowly relaxing his worry and smiling at her, "We can go home, it'll all be okay. Everyone misses you."

"Everyone..?" Her eyes were rounded with feeling and curiosity as she stared at him, hardly noticing that he gently wrapped his hand around her own, entwining fingers in a sensitive, loving way as the two walked along the stone pavement.

"They're going to all freak out, y'know? You've been gone for eight months." He lead her on, speaking to her in the gentlest of tones, as if to not startle or confuse her further, "I'll make sure your mom doesn't squeeze you up." A chuckle escaped from his lips, a big loving smile shown her way.

"A... Mom..? I have a mom..?" Neo was in absolute disbelief. It was insane, completely insane. People actually missed her? Looking for her?

"Almost there... Yeah. Your mom, your sister, some friends, a dog. Everybody missed you." He soon strolled with her to a rather large van, placing a hand on it, "You probably don't remember, but we did pretty much everything in this thing. Did some parties, stole some beers and got wasted, watched stuff, some snuggles." He sighed nostalgically, "It was great, y'know?"

He lead the mesmerized girl towards the back, opening up to reveal a rather messy looking bed with some clothes strewn about, "Sorry about the mess... Kind of how i've been since you went missing. You can sleep for right now, i'll drive." He helped her up, beckoning her towards the bed.

Neo felt absolute bliss as she sat on the messy sheets. It was like living in a nostalgia that she didn't fully comprehend.

"Thirsty?" He offered a bottle of water to the girl, smiling, "Must be parched."

"Yeah, yeah." She took the bottle from his grasp, taking a few gulps and soon lying down, feeling a milky softness throughout her body.

Daniel stood above her, a kind smile on his face... Before that smile curled.

"...Yknow, you're a terrible assassin." His voice switched from that of a sweet, soft tone, to a cold, passionate one.

"Huh...?" The tired Neo was struck with confusion.

"You didn't even notice that the bottle was open. Pretty shitty if you ask me." He gave her a ruffled head of hair, chuckling cruelly, "Surprised you evaded em so long; you're too stupid to notice something so simple. Welp, at least i'm being paid a decent wad for this crap."

"Huh..." She tried to move her arm, but failed; her body simply didn't listen to her brain.

"Hey hey sister," He said, putting his hands up in false surrender, "That drug cocktail I souped up for ya isn't letting you move shit for quite a long time," He smiled, tapping her nose, "It was a nasty little concoction to make, too. Had to do something to shut ya down and knock you out for a long ass time. Good thing i'm being paid for this." He stood up, walking out the van with a pep in his step, "Well sweetheart, you ain't my problem anymore. Ciao; you were a pretty easy little kitten to net. Feelsing you up was too easy."

The doors shut, Neo's world coated in darkness, as her eyes heavied... Things were... So nice, so gentle... So quiet...

Loss of consciousness was achieved, her mind quickly slipping into the void within itself. She barely had enough time to feel anything, or think, she hardly processed her final moments of consciousness...
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] Empty Re: My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO]

Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:15 pm
Darkness.

Cold, unforgiving darkness had the girl in it's claws, refusing to release her, refusing her any sort of mercy or care. At first, she heard, thought, and saw nothing. It was like she no longer existed...

...Am... I dead?

A thought, intelligent speech formed. It was like she had spoken without moving her mouth. She resided in the empty blackness, the thought of having died being her focus.

I... I can't be dead...

Then, her eyes caught onto something. Was it hope? Was it waking? No... Just a bright flash of light...

"T-the monster!"

A scene flashed before her, almost scaring the daylight out of her. A man and a woman were standing before her, concerned looks as the night sky was obvious through a window. She saw through another's eyes, feeling the water of tears, the tinge of fear.

"Honey, there isn't a monster." The woman, rather young but appearing quite tired, opened the door to the closet to show that there was nothing but clothing and shoes inside, "You must have had a bad dream."

Who are these people..?

"But I saw it! I saw it!" It felt as if Neo's own lips moved, but someone else pulling the strings, a much younger voice coming out, "It touched my leg!"

"Ava, just relax..." The man petted her head in a comforting manner, "It was just a dream... If it makes you feel better i'll leave the hallway light on and your door cracked, alright?"

...Mommy... Daddy... Neo recognized these people. They... They were...

The scene radically changed, her feeling afraid and helpless once more. She was backed into a corner as she heard yelling in the other room. Someone else was in the house... Someone scary...

Scary... Scary... I'm so scared...

She felt the sensation of crawling all over her skin, the girl looking at her arms. Tears dribbled all over her face as shadowy arms were wrapped against her skin, these arms adorned with eyeballs, blinking and looking about as the darkness crawled on her body.

...What?

"No... No... Stop... Stop... Go away..." The girl hugged herself tight as the commotion soon ceased, sobbing loudly. Mommy and Daddy ran into the room to her aid.

"Ava! Ava are you alright?" Her mother quickly came to her side, her father rubbing her back and trying to comfort her. The girl didn't reply, only sobbing, soon looking up to see the intruder looming over the family, indistinguishable weapon in hand.

The scene happened so fast; a scream raked her throat, the shadowy, eyeball coated hands stretched out, stabbing indiscriminately. Blood flew, bodies soared, and things went quiet.

No... No... Neo's thoughts were on fire; what she just saw... That...

The girl felt like throwing up, though had no physical body to do so.

I... Killed them?

"Mommy..?" The girl knelt over the broken body of her mother, life obviously having faded from her eyes. Vitals were obviously struck, giving her an immediate death.

"Hun... Ava..." She heard the weak voice of her father, the bloodied girl scurrying over to him, "Daddy! Daddy!" Her eyes burned from tears.

"Ava... Please don't be upset, alright?" The man coughed, death clearly inevitable, "You... You didn't mean to... You just..." He let out a pained wince, "No no, listen honey, I don't have much time, okay?"

"Daddy! Daddy i'm sorry!" She felt tears streaming down like a waterfall, terror ensuing, "I'm sorry..!" Neo felt a hand lovingly cup her face.

Her father looked towards her, a smile on his face and a weakened sparkle in his eye, "Live on, sweetie... Become the smart big girl I know you can... We love you..." His chest stopped moving, eyes shutting to spare her daughter the pain of looking into her dead father's eyes.

"DADDY!" The girl screamed, sirens along with red and blue light filling the room.

Everything seemed to stop for a moment, the sickness Neo felt having not faded.

He didn't hate me... Even if I did something like that... Her eyes were watering, He loved me...

The scene shifted once more, the girl sitting at a rather plain wooden table in an equally plain room with several children eating breakfast. She was poking around at her food, rather disinterested in the chats going around or really looking at anyone. But in her peripheral vision, she caught eyes locked rather intently on her. She looked up, seeing a little girl with a head full of the reddest of locks, staring at her with the greenest of eyes. She felt somewhat threatened, staring back at her until breakfast was over, and play time was to be active.

It was her first day there... But days, maybe weeks went on, and she remembered that where ever she was, that girl followed her and absolutely didn't give her a moment of privacy or alone time to cope with her parent's deaths. Soon she got pretty fed up with it, Neo remembered the boiling irritation and anger she felt when she was just sick of it, and confronted the girl during outside time.

"Why do you keep following me?!" The girl snapped, "I just wanna be alone!"

The red head was completely bewildered when she was yelled at, jumping back with a start and gritting her teeth. She instantly felt bad.

"I... I'm sorry."

"Nah. I should be sayin' sorry." The girl finally spoke to her, dipping her head apologetically, "I just... I dunno how to talk to ya..." She blushed, "I'm not all that good at talkin'. Never had mucha anybody."

"What's your name?" She felt her head tilt, calmed curiosity directed at the girl.

"Huh?"

"Your name. What's your name? My name is Ava."

"Oh! Uh..." The girl tilted her head to the side, her face flushing red, "You wouldn't wanna..."

"I do wanna!"

"Okay okay fine it's... It's..." The girl swallowed, "It's... Juniper."

Scenes flashed, memories returned; days of fun, days of unrest, days of fear, days of quiet, days of love... She had all she could with Junie...

"Itsa puppy!"

A scene came by of Juniper holding a muddy little wad of squealing fur, kicking it's premature legs and opening and closing it's toothless jaws. She felt surprised beyond belief...

I always wanted a puppy... She reminisced with the flow of memories.

It switched over to a scene in the bath, cleaning the dirty wad to reveal a load of soaked white fur. Several children were in the bathroom, watching the scene.

"Itsa white puppy!" She had the little dog in her grasp, utter joy fluttering with the butterflies in her chest.

"I know! Lets name him Snowy!" Juniper exclaimed, her fists balled up with the spectacle.

"Yeah!"

Neo felt close to crying. She was happy, but this was far too much information for her mind to handle at once. Too many things were coming back, too many things to think about... The knowledge made it feel like she was teetering from the pressure.

More scenes flashed; being put on a truck, leaving Snowy behind with the poor dog barking his head off, she and Juniper holding each other rather closely in fear of the future... Many days of feeling tired and stressed, some hungry...

And then, her...

Mother...

Those purple eyes were forever stained in her mind, but she could see the woman clearly, and what she saw was beyond cruel.

It was the face of a sweet, gentle, tired person, her hair an assortment of curled locks, some twists containing a variety of colors; blues, greens, whites, but they were only a small part of her midnight black hair. She had the poise of a sweet woman tending to young children, her memories of the first few weeks having her here and there.

Neo felt boiling anger, but she didn't quite understand why. She hated Mother, yes, but she never knew why she hated her to this extent. Several scenes passed by, of torturous experiments, basically fighting for her and Junie's life, for years and years...

"... We're doing something special today, girls." Mother had come into the room, clasping her hands together and doing her usual sleepy, meek smile, "Come along..."

"No." The horribly exhausted girl replied to the woman. Neo felt burning anger, "We aren't gonna.."

"Well... That's too bad, I would have gotten you a treat afterwards, Neo." The woman signaled some rather bulky beings to come into the room and grab the girls.

"Thats not my name- Hey!" She squealed when the bulbous, disgusting hand grabbed her, dragging her and a screaming Juniper along. She looked over at the red haired girl, seeing her exchange the glance. Both girls were terrified.

"Don't worry Junie... I'll protect you, I promise-" Pain. Everything went dark.

Horror, absolute nightmare happened next... The two girls were plastered to opposite ends of a room in complete humiliating nudity, horrifying tools of all kinds strewn about, Mother standing by Junie with a deviously calm smile on her face, testing needles. Juniper was still asleep, blood staining her beautiful red locks.

"Junie..!" The girl weakly cried.

"Ah, fantastic my dear. You're finally awake." The woman's whimsical tone echoed, "Juniper still hasn't woken up, but she will... What's important is that you're awake." Her smile looked something from a horror movie; it was impossible for any sane person to have such a horrific look.

"Wha..." Ava was chilled by shock when Mother had drawn a nail and hammer, positioning it over one of Junie's fingers.

SLAM

Screaming echoed through the room, Ava seeing red.

Scream, after scream, after scream, she felt more terror, she kept screaming for Junie. Her heart hurt, even though there was no wounds. She wasn't being hurt physically, but her mind was being terribly assaulted by watching her best friend, the one she loved and held dearest, being put through a torturous amount of pain right in front of her. She begged, she struggled, she cried... Hours and hours of pain and blood, until Junie was nothing but a bloodied, mangled husk of meat on the wall. Everything felt cold to Ava, everything was horrible...

"...Hmm. Nothing, huh?"

Neo felt cold, or was it Ava? Either way, she was chilled to her core... That's why she hated Mother so much... She tortured Juniper... Her Junie... She killed her and made her beautiful self into a bloody mess..

Junie didn't deserve it. She should have died instead... Junie never deserved something so terrible... She was so nice and gentle... She couldn't even save her...

More scenes came by; experiments becoming more and more torturous and horrible, drugged up surgeries, addictions, all sort of confusing and jumbled thoughts, tests, people dying... It was sensory overload of how much was coming back. It was a miracle she had yet to go mad.

A torrent of memories flowed, her life slurred together and confusing, likely from the drugs. More people dying, getting money, speaking to people...

Then someone who made her feel chilled to the core appeared; a woman with short red hair less red than Junie's and blackened eyes.

Ulv.

Days passed by, painful, scary days, but she was there. She fed and checked on her, in general caring for her for the longest while...

Ulv...

The first person in quite a long time to show her any sort of kindness... And Av-eo forgot about her...

Ulv...

ULV..!

Her mind, corroding into insanity from the stress, held onto the image of the woman, tightly gripping it as she stirred.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] Empty Re: My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO]

Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:14 pm
Neo then awakened, taking in a sharp breath, sitting up and holding her chest. She panted, her heart thumping away in her chest. Something seemed far different about her sight... Her eyes didn't feel open yet she could perceive the world around her...

It wasn't a pretty sight in the slightest.

It was a ridiculously small room, lined up with mattresses that had no frames, the bare minimums for a suitable bed, that Neo was lying atop of. What was more chilling was the amount of confused, what she could only identify as scared in the action of huddling in corners, and aimlessly wandering people around her, all in black, eyeless suits. Even with this sight of concerning mindlessness, there was something equally disturbing about it all...

Ava didn't feel a thing, not even pity. Her body felt numb and relaxed after her senses came back to her, aside from her sore scalp and legs. She rose her hands to her field of vision, confirming she too was in this strange black suit, though something was rather odd with her; she felt crawling all over her body, it appearing as if something was trying to crawl out of the suit covering her arms to no avail. She had no time to be concerned about that. Her mind immediately went to work analyzing the situation.

None of the people currently present seemed to be in their right mind, like lost children. She was likely the only sensible one present as of now. There was a door, but it likely would have people on the other side... No way would they have a collection of people dressed the same, completely clueless, and not have people guarding them...

Her only option would be to break a wall down as quickly as possible... But she wasn't sure of how to accomplish such a thing in enough time to get out. She went to a space as furthest from the door as possible, pressing her ear against the wall and gently knocking on it. Didn't sound completely solid like she'd anticipate... A punch and a few kicks should break it open enough for her to squeeze through and have enough time to run. Chances were she was deep in some sort of building; she wouldn't be free yet.

She reeled a tightened fist back, bracing herself for some pain, slamming her fist against the wall. Yep, it definitely hurt. Barely even damaged the wall...

Welp... Time for a kick. Her thoughts were rather relaxed and matter-of-fact; anyone to poke at her thoughts would even think she was taking this a little too well.

She brought a leg back, hands secure on the wall, and gave it a good, hard kick. She didnt think the hole would be too big and more kicking would be needed, but the unexpected happened; the segment of wall before her easily weakened and crumbled, only needing one last punch for her to be able to get through. She pushed through and immediately got running, not giving her sudden tremendous kicking ability much thought; escaping was priority.

She felt a little faster, too- well, a little was an understatement. She was blitzing through the corridors, hardly breaking a sweat as she looked for the exit. There would definitely be people after her, but she could get through this place with ease if she paid attention to where she was going at this rate. Some wrong turns, people yelling towards her, and plenty of attempts at subduing her ensued, but a burst into the ventilation system and several hours of crawling around got her far closer to freedom than before.

She looked down from the shaft she managed to ascend to, seeing what she was sure was the exit, giving an account to four guys with big scary guns guarding the shit out of it. Welp, she has to leave, right? Snapping some necks is a bit of a chore, but not a giant obstacle.

A swift kick to the covering, dropping down, and a brief scuffle lead to her slowly turning the vault door, the rhythmic squeaking soon stopping as she shoved the door open. She didn't kill any of the guards behind her, merely knocked them unconscious. They weren't important to her in the slightest, there was only one person her mind took heed towards at the moment.

Ulv.

She had to find Ulv. Ulv was what mattered right now.

Commotion rose up behind her, echoings of yelling causing her body to lurch forward and then dashing off in search of the red-headed woman.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:53 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Grasp the Earth, Grasp the World. Run, run and run some more. Ulv found great, profound feelings within the running, with each kick off she felt the ground beneath her bare feet, her toes curled into it and then pushed off to propel her further. She landed in a puddle at one point and blew all the water out of it as she pressed off the bottom. Something was whispering to her, telling that force needed to be tempered with precision, and only then could she truly meet the horizon. Only when she could push off a puddle and disturb not a single drop, would she be back home.

What 'back home' meant was confusing, as was the voice in her ear. It wasn't like the one in her head, the one who called herself Hvit, occasionally called Ulv an idiot, and seemed to sulk and generally brood about her forest. Apparently Mirja meant a great deal to Hvit, and her loss was something she was struggling to deal with, by making sure that her return was perfect. And occasionally giving Ulv gibs because it seemed her personality. Ulv didn't mind too much, the girl was hurting, and people in pain never meant what they did.

Her running, had brought her somewhere strange. Somewhere she didn't know, but somewhere she could see two guys carrying an unconscious girl into somewhere covered by a big door. Ulv scowled and followed. A man tried to stop her, then a man lost his lunch and went to sleep. Getting close up to the door, she looked at it, and tapped it with her knuckle. Very solid. She couldn't punch through this, even at Maximum Overulv! like she was with that Shio man. Hmm, how was she going to do this?

Fortunately, the door opened before she had to answer that, and a dozen guys rushed out, wielding batons that crackled with electricity. A large, bald guy was behind them, with a broad grin and a very dapper suit. They came at Ulv, and then got really sleepy and went to sleep around her. Getting kicked in the head probably had something to do with it, but she wasn't one to interrupt a man when he wanted to go to sleep. The bald man smiled, and then rushed forwards, solid footwork and swift movement. A jab came towards Ulv, and she batted it away, sinking a mighty blow into his gut. But her fist hit something hard and he didn't seem at all affected as he delivered a mighty cross to her face, blurring her vision and throwing her back.

A strong flurry of blows came at her, with strength, skill, and confidence. She managed to get her guard up and block them from hitting her face again, but they were pushing her back.
'Bloody body armour. That's cheating' she thought, getting into the fight and leaning, angling herself so the punches slid off and barely hit her at all. Still, she couldn't be on defensive forever. That girl was relying on her. Or, well, no. The girl didn't know she existed, but still, she needed to rescue the girl. But right now all she could do was back away, further and further. Her spacial awareness in a fight was impressive, and she could feel herself coming up against a wall. Four steps away. She shifted out of the way of a punch and took a step back. Three steps. Angle guard, step back. Two steps. bring elbow up, catch punch, step back. One step. Drop arm swiftly to avoid sinker to her kidneys, step back. Her back hit the wall, and then it was time for the gambit. She created a false opening in her guard, and the man fell for it, reeling back to exploit it with all his strength.

Her heart was beating rapidly in response to combat, and much faster than any heart could handle. She was unique, he wore body armour, it all balanced out in the end. She used each beat of her heart to count, and on the fifth beat, when his fist was closing in, she shifted herself and pushed off, moving as if she was wearing omnidirectional rollerskates. The full-strength fist collided with the wall, and she heard his knuckles break from the impact. Charging in while he screamed in pain, she tackled him to the ground, straddled him and sunk her fists into his face. Kudos to the bastard though, he managed to take three to the bonce and then throw her off. Emphasis on throw. She barely kept her balance as she went sliding back, but recovered just as he was back on his feet. He looked at Ulv for a few moments, grinned, and then stripped down to nothing, even removing his armour and showing off well defined muscles, comparable to her own. This, was going to be a good fight.

As he closed the gap and Ulv got back into close-quarters, she smiled madly. People paid great sums of money to watch a fight like this. To watch two highly skilled boxers beat the absolute shit out of each other and to see who was going to be the better of the two. His muscles were like rock and his fists were like steel, but she was sure he felt the same way about her, from the way he was panting and bleeding. Ulv was barely any better though, her right eye had swollen up so much she couldn't see through it anymore, and her whole body was aching and tired. He, was not ordinary. Getting into a fight with him, she was sure she could sense spiritual energy coming off him, and not insubstantially either.

"No, I can handle this. Don't you dare you bastards!" he exclaimed, and then his eyes shrunk. He then let out a roar and rushed her, his fists colliding even stronger than before. She connected with a mighty cross-counter but it didn't phase him at all, and she got two to the gut before she could back out.
'He's drugged?! I can't...I can't take him out!' Ulv exclaimed mentally, panicking as she was facing an opponent she couldn't bring down.
'Yes you can' Hvit's voice run in her ear. Forcing Ulv to think how she didn't want to.
'I don't want to do that to him. It's not my nature' Ulv replied. The mental chat didn't stop time and she got a cross to her jaw that nearly knocked her to the ground. Hvit seemed to laugh from the idea of it not being Ulv's nature to use such a technique.
'You have to use it, or die. Those are your choices' Hvit's cold, haughty voice replied. Ulv knew she was right. This guy, wasn't going to go down unless she put him down so he never got back up. She silently apologized to whatever gods were watching her right now, and backed up. Quite a bit, and then took a new stance.

Her front arm stretched out to it's full extent, forming a palm pointing towards the man. Her back arm was equally as stretched, and clenched into a fist. Her whole body lowered itself while her arms stayed were they were, so her palm was in-line with her face, and she let out a deep breath.
"What kind of fuckin' stance is that?! Took to many punches, now you've lost it, huh?!"
"This is Yī wàn yīnglǐ Sǐwáng. May your ancestors forgive me for it's use" Ulv replied. A deeply reverent, and sad tone.
"Fucking Moon-speaking bitch! that makes no fuckin' sense!" The bald man seemed to have gained a bad mouth with the drugs, and rushed towards her. He didn't give her outstretched palm a single though and lunged for her. A simple shimmy forwards put her palm in connection with his chest just as he lunged. Time seemed to slow down for both of them, as he felt his very momentum being leached away by a palm that was slowly moving backwards as he pushed forwards. The harder he pushed, the more he felt leached. As if he was fighting against the Earth Itself. He was mere milometers from her face, the front palm fully retracted, when the back fist came out of nowhere, moving so fast he didn't even notice it, and connecting with his face. All the force he had pushed against her palm, all the force of her momentum, covering that considerable distance, and the very might of the Earth hit his face. Like being punched with the entire planet at once. His skull shattered, brain littered with bone shards, and he was dead before he hit the ground, which he did twenty five foot from where he stood when the blow hit.

"Ten Thousand Mile Death. The Sword of Fists. Designed to kill. I...mourn the need to have used it" she told his dead body, before someone came running out of the vault door. She could take another. As much as she lied to herself, it was her nature. She was a bloodied Goddess of War, and all that came under that. Ulv, the God Of Death. A Shinigami. That title resonated in her soul, for some reason. And so did the appearance of the girl. She was an Eve Project, but Ulv didn't know why she knew that.

"Wait, I know you..." Ulv said, her face bleeding, one eye swollen, nose broken, knuckles split, and heart thumping through her chest. Muscles twitching and shirt clung to her sweat-covered body, she wasn't the greatest of visages. But, it was definitely the girl she knew. Definitely, Neo.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:22 pm
Ne-va's mind was completely breaking from the pressure of recollection; it was like loading far too many things on the top floor of a building. Cracks in her mind only got larger and larger, unable to handle the sudden, tremendous flow of her life's worth of memories. Amnesia normally was resolved slowly, things brought back little by little until the puzzle was complete. She was experiencing as if someone had slammed all the pieces together and placed them down with little thought of caution or care.

But that wasn't what she was thinking of, she needed to find Ulv. Her emotions were completely suppressed in this process, but her clothing madly shook with things moving under the skin tight material, her gritting her teeth as she drew closer and closer to breakage.

Her legs moved quickly as she exited the metal door, her search for the red headed girl with the blackened eyes beginning- and ending rather quickly. Dead ahead of her was exactly what she was looking for, hardly even an hour outside and she found her, though rather bloodied and bruised. The amount of felled bodies she had passed didn't even faze her as she slowed her momentum, continuing to approach her despite obviously looking odd. Ulv spoke, but the girl heard no words, her world had gone quiet as she mindlessly approached, like an undead creature fresh from the grave. Her only visible feature, her mouth, was slightly agape, though wasn't enough to translate the brokenness hidden away inside of her.

She continued, step after step, until she stopped in front of Ulv. Her world was slowly fading, flickering and flashing ever so often, her breathing slow and relaxed despite the things running through her thoughts. She gently placed her hands on the woman's shoulders, and "stared" into her eyes.

"Ulv... I'm dying inside..." She said in a hushed, scared tone, her sour smelling stomach excrements running from the corners of her lips as her knees buckled, her strain to stay together releasing as she collapsed, falling into unconsciousness once more.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:34 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Neo. In trouble. Again. Ulv, here to save her. Again. Only this time Ulv was standing in a puddle of her own blood and probably some of the bald guy's blood, and a lot of the bad guys were coming at them. And Neo exclaimed she was dying inside. So Ulv cracked a broad smile, because humor was her own defense against things like this.

"Yea, I kind of feel like that as well. Although I'm pretty sure that is because I got punched half to death. Maybe. Who knows. Mystery of the universe. I'm also pretty sure a lot of things are broken, and I am about to pass out from blood loss and exhaustion at the same time. Probably set a new record for how many things I pass out from at the same time" Ulv yammered onwards with a big grin, but Neo - probably sensing a challenge - passed out first. With the enemy coming, and Ulv having no strength to stop them, she picked Neo up, and then her toes curled in the puddle of blood.
"Grasp the Earth, Grasp the World" she muttered, the closest man now near enough to take a swing. And then Ulv seemed to vanish, and the puddle of blood was not disturbed at all. Not one single drop.

Landing back at her house in America, Ulv got Neo onto the bed, detached her hood so she would wake up without that horrible mind-buggeration thing on, and then laughed softly and collapsed herself. Her broken nose bled, her swollen knuckles oozed blood, and her torso was sporting some nasty black and yellow bruises, along with some lumps that indicated her bones had broken. Ulv was not in good shape, and it was only the unique durability of Echidna Project that kept her alive at all.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:18 pm
A torrent of nightmares filled the already fragile mind of Ava, though her physical body remained as still as a corpse.

She relived entire scenes, no matter how obscured by drugs or pain they became. Disgustingly crude surgeries, weeks upon weeks of starvation and the sickening scent of bile, bouts of madness from drug trials, horrific, painful scenes no child should be enduring, much less would be able to stay mentally intact after. Trauma after trauma, test after test, screaming and crying... But she was there. She was always there, staring at her with those damned purple eyes, smiling her sleepy smile, inducing hidden rage during times of sanity. Mother was always there.

And Mother was always happy. Mother seemed slightly disappointed, but petted her like the pet she likely saw her as, as if the suffering she went through was a job well done.

Her mind quickly faded back into deluded pain, weaving together something from her traumas. Burning pain erupted from her body as she was split open, though she couldn't feel it, she couldn't feel anything rather quickly, feeling a sort of cold calmness. She felt hands touch her face, the iron scent of blood wafting in the unidentifiable space. Her head was tilted over to the right, to face a rather gruesome sight...

It was Junie, rather grotesquely missing her eyes, blood coming from every orifice of her once beautiful face, red hair matted with blood. Ava hardly had enough in her to even react, seeing her mouth moving, but not hearing a thing she said. A sense of gentleness seemed to radiate from the tortured girl, her punctured fingers slowly sliding away from the girl's face as she felt herself pulled away, her innards shifting and becoming more exposed as pain erupted from her body.

She screamed, tears streaming on the sides of her face only to be quickly silenced with a hand against her mouth.

"Shhh shh, my dear..." She heard the familiar voice of Mother behind her, "You don't have to see it anymore... Mother will make things better for you..." Her fingers gently dragged the girl's eyelids down, an impending second set coming towards her eyes...

Then she woke up, in complete darkness.

Her entire body felt itchy, but comforting. She immediately sat up in the darkness, her mind noisier than a cafeteria full of children as she looked around. Bizarre thoughts hammered her brain which, in the 10 minutes she remained lying down, stalled her a few times. She slowly sat up, but had no desire to leave the bed, instead turning a bit and sitting to face a wall at the edge of the bed, trying to quiet her screaming mind, chewing on one of her fingers from the anxiety she felt from the activity.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:03 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv was somewhere that was not anywhere in the real, waking world. Unlike Neo, however, this place was somewhere that actually existed sorta, rather than totally didn't exist at all like the torment the poor girl on the bed was going through. This fractured, post-explosiony wasteland was her Inner World, with the giant cataclysm in the middle, her Soul. Apparently the previous owner of it had not treated it with the care and attention it needed, and so it went kaput, and then got dropped in her, along with a moody Hollow, a giant thing that flew across the sky, and a few other bits she had yet to figure out.

"Hey" Ulv said, simple and quick to the Hollow. She was a girl that didn't like Ulv. Didn't like much, it seemed, she was always complaining and bitching and generally being an ass about the place.
"You are a god dam mess. You should have used it sooner. You know how it works for a reason, so use it. Stop these preconceived notions of goodness, right here and right now. You are not good. You are a monster, the same as I am. We hunt, we kill, and we protect those who need protecting. But this doesn't make us good, this makes us the necessary evil. We do it because we can be the blade in the dark - even if we don't use blades - and not turn into psychopaths. Mostly because we already are" Hvit get her a nasty lecture on her nature, and it made Ulv angry.

So, she just slowly walked up to the Hollow girl, and then when she was in range, threw a swift and precise punch, hoping to knock some sense into her. But the punch just neatly landed into the cup of Hvit's open palm. She moved so fast, and saw Ulv's fist coming straight away. Ulv pushed, throwing all her strength into it, and even calling on the Earth-Spiral to aid her, but it was useless. Hvit didn't budge a milometer.
"I never managed to pick up Martial Arts. That was always Mirja's thing. But even as I am, I am leagues better than you" Hvit told Ulv. This pissed her off beyond measure, and she threw a flurry of punches and then a twisting kick at Hvit. Each one was casually reflected or blocked with a single hand, all while Hvit had a bored look on her face. Ulv needed to be stronger. Better. More precise. She pushed herself to the limits of her body but never got Hvit to move a single step.

And then suddenly she was hit in the gut by a mountain in the shape of Hvit's fist. It winded her, she was gasping for breath, and didn't know anyone could be that strong. It defied logic.
"I always wondered what happened if I knocked you out here. For science, it seems" Hvit commented, and watched Ulv collapse. As it happened, nothing did when Ulv got knocked out in her Inner World. She just laid there until her real body woke up. And then she could hear Neo was up and about, so sat up slowly. Her body was more than just strong, it was quick to recover. Already her eye's swelling had reduced enough to see out of, some of the bruises were fading, her bones were back were hey were meant to be, and her knuckles had scabbed over. A day, and she'd be back to new. Less with her medicine.

"Hey Neo. Did you sleep already?" Ulv asked, getting herself up and heading to the kitchen to make breakfast and medicine for the both of them. She'd need something to calm her nerves, after coming back from that place.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:53 pm
She was up for the rest of the night. Her thoughts wouldn't allow rest. The first few hours she sat and quietly chewed her finger, trying to put some rest to her mind so she could fall asleep.

The torturous images did not leave her skull, appearing to refuse the mercy. This was her reality... This was her, the real her, that was hidden away by traumas and scars. Everything spilled open, and she couldn't put the contents back in where they were hidden...

She constantly felt sick, several images being unsettling enough to permanently traumatize anyone. She had enough of sitting and keeping quiet; sometime before daybreak, she stood up and began mumbling to herself, trying to talk her thoughts out as opposed to thinking them out. A whole host of delusions and fears and paranoias were sitting in her head, crying and vocalizing everything wrong in the world, but the girl tried so hard to dissipate them.

Of course, she failed.

Day had begun, though the girl wasn't in very decent shape. She had been so stressed out that her previously messy green locks had gotten neatened and braided into one long ponytail that reached down to her back. Her body didn't tell much, but her eyes clearly revealed a tortured soul.

Though they were unable to expose themselves before, three small shadowy hands possessing eyes had slipped through the suit around her neck, whispering things to the girl and gently stroking her face as she tried to settle her nerves.

They retracted when Ulv's voice called to her, likely knowing that she'd have a more sustainable source of comfort from her.

Ava stared out the doorless frame, walking out into the small area as she saw Ulv preparing things. She sighed tiredly, pressing her fingers through her hair as she gently groaned.

"Yeah, I slept okay." She walked by a wall, leaning against it, "Neo isn't my name, Ava is." She seemed rather firm about the correction, "I remember everything."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:11 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ava, huh? That was a a nice name. It was good that the girl had managed to get over all the blocks of her mind. T'was better to know terror, than to live mindless in peace. It built character, and if it drove you insane then it drove you insane and she wasn't going to be a person to tell her to stop being insane. Because obviously, she was too weak to withstand herself. So Ulv just gave a grin, and started cooking some eggs and bacon for herself and for Ava. Ulv didn't really need to diet, her body could metabolize pretty much anything she put in it, and as for Ava....she wasn't exactly on a training regime.

"That's nice. Still having trouble on my front. But, I do have someone telling me that I am not who I think I am. I'm not the good girl, I'm not the hero. I'm the one in the background..." She cracked the eggs into the pan, and then looked up to Ava. There was nothing of the usual happiness or bubbly personality in her anymore. It was a question, a confused and aggravated question.
"Have you ever thought yourself just a barely tolerated standin while people get ready for the proper person? Ever wondered if you are just going to fade into nothing when they return, and you get nothing but scorn and contempt for your time when you were doing something? As if it was your fault that you were born and everyone blames you for something you weren't even around for?" Ulv was clearly not talking to Ava anymore. Just voicing grudges about this whole state of affairs. Was she going to get destroyed when Hvit finished with her machinations? Did she even deserve to carry on living, just being a life by stint of someone else not being able to do something?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum