Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] - Page 2 Empty Re: My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO]

Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:48 am
Ava felt her mouth begin to water as she smelled the food being prepared. If she were any other child of this day and age, she wouldn't have cared too much, but the smell of the classic eggs and bacon was one she was usually unfamiliar with, and it smelled delicious through and through. She slid to having her back to the wall, exhaling from her nostrils as she watched Ulv cook. Just looking upon her brought some level of comfort from the hell boiling behind her eyes.

She remained completely silent as Ulv spoke her mind. It at least took her mind off of her own issues for a bit, listening to the girl talk about she wasn't a good girl, or a hero, just part of the background. Ava grew increasingly hard in expression as her tone shift became obvious, and she went on about her existential crisis, her wondering of unimportance, all sorts of things that would be terrifying to the average joe. She didn't know much of Ulv, but she could guess that something happened to give her the impression she was just some placeholder in a show until the star came back.

Though she's never had to comfort things of this magnitude, she's comforted Junie plenty of times, and even now would be able to despite her emotions being a broiling swirl of turmoil and confusion. She came off the wall, walking the rather short distance to Ulv, standing a bit diagonally behind her as the sizzle of eggs on the stove took up a partial bit of the sound in the room.

"I don't know your situation in it's entirety," She began, her voice calm and controlled, "I doubt I can supply exactly what you need to feel better, but I can at least say something," She hadn't done this sort of thing in a while, but she was very controlled about it. She reached a hand out, placing it on the shoulder further from her, gently pulling Ulv into a small sort of hug, at least a little bit of intimate contact.

"You shouldn't be having somebody else calling the shots to your life. It's your life, not anybody else's, and if they think that, they're wrong." She seemed slightly sad when she spoke this, "And even if someone forces themselves into control of you, you fight that shit. Fight whatever fate they think you should have, especially if you don't like it..."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] - Page 2 Empty Re: My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO]

Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:09 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv finished cooking, and scooped it out onto two plates, before looking to Ava. She was a cute one, and was nice enough to offer her help even when she herself was going through such terror. It was nice to see the ultimate goodness of humanity shine through. It made her feel as if she could, which was a total lie, she wasn't even properly human, and she was definitely just a standin. Some people questioned that, but Ulv could see emperical proof that there was another, the true owner of her soul that she was going to step aside for.

Fight for what was hers...was anything really hers? Did she really deserve to have anything, in her life? And could she fight the thing in her soul? So powerful, it crushed her without any hesitation or difficulty. Ulv would need to be so much more if she had even a chance to touch that monster, in it's nice little forest, schemeing it's schemes to get her lover back. Ulv assumed they were in love, only love would cause them to be so close. For her to be so obsessive about saving the one in her soul. It had to be deep, undying love.

But this was not something to bother Ava about, so she just smiled and sat on the bed with her plate of food.
"You're right, Ava. I will do just that. I will endevour to become the best version of myself I can possibly be, and claim all that I deserve" it was not a lie. She didn't feel like she deserved anything. "As for you, we need to make sure this kidnapping thing isn't going to happen again. Getting beaten up like this every week is hardly my idea of a fun time"
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:22 pm
She watched as Ulv stopped cooking, removing her arm from around the woman's shoulders as she looked to the ground. She wasn't exactly the best with intimate contact, no longer being used to the actions of kindness and love. She felt some level of affection for Ulv, but nothing strong enough to have her overcome her social drawbacks or bring out a more daring her.

She watched as Ulv finished preparing breakfast, putting the articles of food on two different plates, in which the red head picked one up. Ava licked her licks, staring wearily at the food on her own plate, picking up the warmed platter and walking to sit in front of Ulv on the floor, plopping down and wolfing down the contents. She didn't feel any sort of happiness or relief when Ulv said she'd try, just a silent content feeling amidst the chaos in her mind that she was actually listened to.

"Yeah. You looked awful." She spoke in a rather matter-of-fact tone as she swallowed up the last bit of bacon left on her plate, "Having most of your memory shot doesn't exactly help, but that's not a thing anymore, so really, if anything, i'm not very good with hand to hand shit," She released a gentle yawn, having a deathly relaxed look on her face, bordering on horribly bored, "I normally worked quietly."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999My Bleeding Heart Shares It's Secrets [Neo/SOLO] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:07 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

In comparison, Ulv ate slowly, and thought about the issues she was being faced with. Death, was slowly coming for her, maybe? Would she die when Mirja was fixed and whole. Would she cease to become, and instead return to Mirja, the evil monster that Hvit claimed she was. Ulv tried tot smile, but it was a very pained smile, not one she was able to really pull off with any semblance of emotion behind it. The only thing she had left was to make sure that Ava had a nice life and knew how to protect herself in the future.

"Ahh right, yea. Subtle and silent. Not exactly my thing, I'm afraid. Never managed to get it down pat. Or down at all, to be honest. Sneaky just doesn't click for a girl like me" She told Ava, chewing a bit more on her bacon. But there was someone....she knew. The ol' birdbrain that was a Ninja, after all. If anyone could help her keep herself safe and be affiliated perfectly with her own skills, it would be that one. And if not, well there was probably other sneaky people about in the world that could help.

"So yea. I'll get you to him so he can teach you loads of cool Ninja tricks, and then you don't have to step out of your comfort zone and you can practice as well as you can in your own personal avenue of training without having to force yourself to do something completely outside your aspect, like a certain me did once and took a very long time to work anything remotely resembling skill out of the deal, I can tell you that. Was not good in the slightest" Ulv crossed her arms and shook her head, before getting up and punching the air. After a few tries of nothing, her arm sunk into the air, and opened an oriental sliding door, with purple butterflies coming out.

"So, let's go find him"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum