Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:27 am

SIMPLY HUMAN

SIMPLY ADAM

Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: uradori - Artist: Mogeko Castle

Wonderful!

The effects of his evolutionary were sinking their fangs deep into the essence of Andi's very core. It pleased him every time to see the creatures of this realm have their taste of progression and begin guiding them towards nature's wonderful sense of evolution for their goals, body, and mind. For this reason alone is why Adam pulled the demonic being straight into his arms, held her and patted her head in quite the tender manner. After all: why wouldn't he be pleased by something he caused to happen?

So, to that end, he wanted to check further up on his little pet project and ask her if she was ready to truly test out her abilities:

"That's wonderful. I'm so happy to hear that. Now, tell me: do you wish to satisfy that hunger?"

There was a pause in the air as the male's face curled over into a coy smile as he looked down at his loving companion in greed.

"If so, you can return the favor by assisting my faction, The Monsuta, in some training experiments. I have a few task where I could throw your power at that I feel would be beneficial for both yourself and I. What do you say, do you want to work under me as I show you the world, unveil to you the essence of yourself and take you to a place far beyond your wildest imaginations, hmmm?"

Not caring much for her personal space, the male would then begin to tickle her chin and rub his face against her until she gave him a straight answer of what route she wanted to go with this. There was going to be no escape from the cuddles until that declaration of choice was made to him.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]

Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:05 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

[img][/img]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

The girl salivated quite a bit as her body cried out with a newfound hunger, her feelings of love and warmth only further pushing this sensation. Any saliva that hit the floor had turned purple and instantly retreated back to her body. It wasn't true saliva; just her body emulating the fluid at the command of her subconsciousness out of familiarity. It was an exaggerated amount, but it was produced regardless, matching the hunger she currently felt.

Her attention to the male was pulled back as she was suddenly embraced by the excited human, feeling her head being patted by him. She heard his heart palpitating as her head was close to his chest, a smile growing on her face as she returned the embrace, quite lovingly. Hugs felt nice, but she seldom got any; mostly came from young children before they were taken away by their parents, considering she was a stranger.

"Oh... Y-yes..." She replied, slurping whatever saliva still dribbling on her chin was left. Completely unintentional, her body had nipped at Adam's clothing, absorbing the material bit by bit to satisfy her hunger. She did this sort of thing whenever she was particularly starving, and this was one of those times.

She looked up at the male, peering into his red eyes, as he offered a proposal; to join a faction of his, Monsuta. What particularly grabbed her attention was the thought of being able to see the world. The world was big, right? She could learn lots like that! And... Maybe she could...

Her thoughts momentarily stalled as something caused a metaphorical blockage. Something that wouldn't rise into her thoughts, something that made even her absorbing of Adam's clothing stop. Something... That wouldn't come loose.

Why?

The tickling of her chin quickly snapped her out of it, the girl giggling with the sudden increase in physical affection, her raising a hand to catch his own to make him settle down on the tickling.

"Okay okay! I wanna do it! I'll come!"

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:26 pm

SIMPLY HUMAN

SIMPLY ADAM

Song: HunterxHunter OST - Artist: Zoldyck Family

Mmmmmm~! What a lost and adorable creature this was. It seemed as if the little scamp had been so consumed within the thoughts of her own mind that the control of this demonic being's body was beginning to slip. Lost in a wave of cuddles, embraces and drool; Adam gave a low laugh as he began to see her body drooling all over him, pulling him into herself and eventually even trying to consume him from what he assumed. They were all the signs he needed to understand that a bond was forged and that her body craved his guidance.

"I know both ladies and men alike are always drooling over me, but this takes that to a new level, Andi~"

Tapping her gently back into reality with his poking words, the teasing voice of the terrorist was used as an anchor to snap her out of it, pay attention to him and heed the words that he was about to imprint into her consciousness.

"No, but sweetheart, I'm happy to hear you joined the winning team. I'll make sure you'll work under me, are well-taken care and will get to explore and see the world."

When finished speaking, Adam soon came to a pause as he pondered taking her back to one of their proper bases. Seeing how he had all the supplies he needed from this dump, it made sense to show the demoness where her new home was going to be, who they were, how they operated and what to expect from them when working with such a radicalized group of individuals.

"So, tell me, how do you feel about coming back with me to regroup, see your new digs and experiment a bit with your power before we go out on that mission? I feel we should spend a little bit of time with each other, don't you think so? It'll be a chance to experience something new, after all."

And, with those words spoken out into the abyss, the male never had his loving gaze escape the sight of Andi. He was curious to see what her reaction was going to be. If she was interested in that, he'd waste no time high-tailing it out of here so they could see greener pastures, escape this pile of rubble and begin the exploration of self, body and insight.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:33 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

[img][/img]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Andi was overly excited in this man's company. Her dark eyes were lit up, the little demon giddily laughing and showing the classic signs of childish excitement as her arms were wrapped around the male's torso. She was overly enthusiastic, mostly because of the attention and overall feeling of love and fluffiness that swirled in her body. She very much was drawn in by Adam, the man having her attention and affections hook, line, and sinker.

But what truly set the demon off, was his offer to set everything into motion. Her sparkling eyes looked up at him as he offered to take her along with him to test her new abilities along with spending time with him. Both ideas absolutely excited the girl, to the point that she performed a rather bizarre move of suddenly shrinking down out of his arms.

Instead of a little girl, there was a medium sized dog with a dark purple coat and darkened eyes, leaping and bounding around Adam with a tail having gone into maximum overwag in a physical display of glee.

"Yes yes yes!" Andi momentarily lost herself to excitement in her canine form, crying out all sorts of phrases to clearly get across that she wished to come along. She got pretty carried away with her energy, the laughing hound having accidentally knocked some things over while rushing around in the bleak setting. She ended off this bout of innocent youth with advancing towards Adam, having rather rapidly switched between canine and human, controlling her movements once again as she was once again against his body, tightly hugging him.

"Mmph... But... I'm really hungry. Can I have something to eat please?" The girl's voice was at a whimpering, sort of begging tone as she rubbed her face against his body. Her body ached for something, quite anything to devour at the moment, and she wasn't really interested in actually consuming Adam, absolutely not!

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:29 pm

SIMPLY HUMAN

SIMPLY ADAM

Song: Monsoon Season - Artist: Ozonesounds

Someone was clearly attached to the hip as Adam's blood eyes glanced down at the bundle of demonic giddiness that was Andi clinging to his side. As far as he was concerned, it earned her a headpat if nothing else since she seemed to enjoy the company. However, The warmth of the touch was rather ghastly for the male in this moment as he reflected on his inner feelings. While portions of himself did yearn to otherwise give that affection, other parts of the terrorist felt conflicted given his vicious and blood-thirsty nature. It was a hard contrast to his brutal actions that he had taken in life, but that inner light within his contorted spirit still tried to have him persist.

So, for a brief moment, the male started to almost seem as if he was staring into space before being jolted back into reality by Andi suddenly transforming into some canine. Adam shook his head as if he was surprised, though his mind had already deduced it was some kind of shapeshift that demonic creatures at infamous for. Instead, he was more stunned at himself for getting lost in those kinds of feelings of longing. It seemed almost dangerous to himself and scared him to a degree as he wasn't quite sure where the beginning of himself began and where it ended.

Still, however, these unsettlings gnaws of his mind eased when the male started to let out a chuckle.

"I feel someone got a bit carried away there...."

While Andi was taking time to get herself back to normal, Adam wasted no time getting their transportation ready to ditch this shabby place. For out of his pocket he pulled out a metallic device, threw it on the floor and waited for a holographic screen with green text to emerge. After putting in some coordinates, a burst of white light flooded the dark room as the lead terrorist in charge pointed toward it.

"Well, if you want to hug me all day, I have nothing against that. Though I doubt you can sustain yourself on just hugs. So if you are hungry, we can go back to one of our functional bases and get something eat."

With a casual shrug of his shoulders, he figuratively cast those worries of his mind to the mind and then grabbed her hand so that they could start the next venture.......

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:17 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

[img][/img]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Andi appeared out of breath, of course not from actual physical exhaustion and more a mental response to a normally strenuous activity as running around in circles, though still hugged the male tightly as she looked over at the brightly shining object, sheer amazement on her face.

"Ooohh..." She looked from the white light, to Adam, to back to the white light, and to Adam once more as she had the goddamn cutest smile on her face as a look of wanderlust and hunger was glimmering far brighter than the light emitting in the previously dark room, directly towards Adam as her guide.

"I can?! Yaay!" The girl did a predictable action, slipping out of his grip with ease and hopping onto his back, giving his torso and shoulders a wrap around with her legs and arms, holding onto him with ease. She would hardly feel like much of a burden on him surprisingly, feeling more like a backpack than a preteen girl hanging off his body.

"Piggy back hug! Lets go!" She cried excitedly, thrusting a fist into the air until she rubbed her head against the back of his neck affectionately.

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum