Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 2 Empty Re: Me teach you better ways to smash

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:06 pm

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

Ritsuko was at a state of inner piece and tranquility as she dreamt about the life she and Toshiko will have once there fully married. They were inseparable. Each was the centre of the universe for the other. They were so relaxed in each other's company, so caring. Their love for one another radiated from them, touching the lives of everyone they knew. Over the years they remained devoted to one other. Through sicknesses and family tragedy's they supported one another. In the rough times neither strayed. Now they walk through the neighbourhood arm in arm, the light spring sunshine.

Unfortunately it was interrupted as the sound of the bokken drop onto the ground before opening her eyes seeing that Jessica then again it was a pretty strange exercise for many especially those not familiar with the sword. Never the less rather than berade and yell at her for making such a ridiculous mistake on the first try she spoke calmly and picked up the bokken and placed it next to her before speaking in that instructor-like voice she gives her students.

"Unfortunately Jessica you failed the first test, but don't worry your just learning and that's okay you'll get the gist of it eventually. Come, lets get some food in our stomachs we'll continue this after."

She then pressed another button on the contained as it whirred and made a big poof sound before a large picnic table appeared with an assortment of plates,knives,forks and napkins. Before sitting down and pressing a blue button on the side of the container and after a few seconds an enormous platter of food. Eggs, ham, piles of fried potatoes a tureen of fruit, rolls, and a variety of condiments to make the meal more appetizing.

Ritsuko brought the fresh, warm bread to her nose, inhaling deeply. It smelled rich, promising a delightful taste. Picking up a knife, she applied copious amounts of thick, creamy yellow butter. She spooned out a dollop of sweet, tangy blackberry jelly. Ritsuko slathered the sweet mixture onto the spongy white bread. She ripped off a chunk, stuffing the piece into her mouth. It was soft and warm. The pleasant smoothness of the butter blended perfectly with the bitter-sweet taste of black berries

"So Jessica, although you didn't pass the first test what do you think the overall purpose was?"

Coding By: [THEFROST]
fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/0Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/0)
Tiers:

Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 2 Empty Re: Me teach you better ways to smash

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:44 pm
Tragedy and Comedy were sitting down, playing cards as Jessica finished ravenously eating everything out of the picnic in a jar and then went back to sitting down. She really had no idea what the test had been about. Stuff like balance and harmony was way over her head. Years of psychological damage will do that to a person. She looked up at Box Snack as she talked while Jessica ravaged food with the table manners of a twonk and simply stared at her for a second before swallowing.

"Jessica no know." She said honestly, which was the truth. She didn't understand what tests were like this. Her versions of tests were more of the 'well if you don't die, or don't get eaten by your uncles, you must be able to live.' Her grandmother's voice rang out in her head as she shuddered in something between fear and watching a real life horror movie. That was a bad memory. She grabbed another handful of eggs and sausage and stuffed it into her mouth as Tragedy smacked her on the back of the head. Jessica face planted into the food and came back up, looking rather distraught.

"Jessica sorry, Jessica dumb." She said frowning at Tragedy. The mask said something that was only vocalized to Jessica before Jessica suddenly started speaking back in what sounded like perfect understanding of some infernal and dead language. "Nand nid yiwr rhan fyaf bobl yn byd hwn yn siar'ad ein, hyaith!" She said in response before she suddenly looked angry. "SMASH TRAGEDY!" She said angrily in response to whatever he said back. She took a swing at the invisible man, and did nothing because she couldn't, then resumed pouting.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:04 am

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

[size=16]

Ritsuko ate the bread with utter quickness before going to the rest of the meal, it was weird considering Jessica was the first person to have ever seen her eat like a pig as normally it'd be restrained in the back of her mind. But she nodded once Jessica answered that well...she didnt get it and that was perfectly fine maybe it was to complicated and it needed a more genuine approach speak in her language.

"Okay then we'll move ont-

As she saw one of the spirits smack Jessica across the head resulting in getting all sorts of stuff onto her face as she apologized, in all honestly Ritsuko wanted to stand up and confront Tragedy for his rude act. However her body stopped as she didn't want to anger the spirits inhabiting Jessica's mind, after all she didn't want to end up into a heated argument and eventually end up fighting despite having Ninjutsu training from Henrex and Tai chi from Mirja she was still an ordinary person so she reluctantly ignored it.

"Well that's okay Jessica, we can move on to Taijutsu which is right up your alley. After this we can pick up where we left off for tomorrow okay?" she said before looking at jessica's face which has now been covered in food and grime wiping the mess off her face with a napkin.

fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/0Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:11 pm
"Tai su?" Jessica said blinking as she shrugged while Ritz cleaned off her face. She smiled approvingly. "Tanks!" Then she leaned back for a second and wondered what that meant. Comedy and Tragedy had resumed their card game for reasons known only to them and Jessica kind of liked it that way. Don't bug us and we wont bug you vibe going. Though, Tragedy had been listening to everything the entire time and Comedy seemed to have no grasp of what was going on, either that or she just didn't care.

Jessica stretched out as she was happily fed and then literally went to doing calisthenics. Which was kind of just what Jessica did. Then again nothing Jessica did made sense to normal people. She hummed some out of tune song that probably wasn't a song at all and then took her shirt off to change all her bandages. She had a large medical kit in her backpack and spent a good five minutes meticulously changing everything. She had been beat the hell up by some tiny kid with superpowers a few weeks back and Jessica didn't need more scars that she already had. So, she went to fixing everything the right way.

She had learned combat medicine and field dressing from her uncle Nico, and definitely showed. She hummed until the half-naked woman had changed them all and went to look for a trash can to dump her old bandages and then tossed her shirt back on before wondering back to Ritz. "Redy!"
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:30 pm

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

A few minutes passed as she waited for Jessica to fully heal herself up from whatever travesty happened earlier before getting started with the training after all it would be postponed if she started screaming out of pure agony. Ritsuko did a few basic stretches to such as hip circles, lunges, and the other stuff to increase her flexibility and decrease the risk of muscles cramping.

[color=#00008B]"Perfect! Now lets get started on Taijustsu. As you know may already guess Taijutsu is about using both your arms and legs to attack your opponent. However there's more to it then that, most martial arts have a technique or style which incorporates well. Ritsuko wanted to get a glimpse of Jessica's hand to hand skills and then properly critique in terms of her positioning and overall reaction speed.

"We''ll start off with Taekwondo, now i'd like you to get into your traditional fighting stance and attempt to block my attacks. However i want you to not use your mask."
Ritsuko said before adjusting her upper body, waist, and knees to where they are straight. Shoulders are relaxed, the chin is pulled in, eyes looking forward, and her feet are spread one shoulder width apart with the toes pointing straight forward. 
This stance is called Junbi seogi or "ready stance"

"Lets begin! she said with vigor before beginning her assault by using a few jabs to start off with and with a quick movement of her right hand she used the heel of her palm to hit an Jessica's nose or chin depending on how fast she would react. Then using her left to initiate an elbow strike and finally if Jessica managed to block all of these successfully she'll surprise her with a whip kick; why would she use this one may ask? Well its due to its mirage of missing the target before snapping back and hitting with the heel of the foot.

If everything went accordingly she would have to aim slightly to the left of Jessica before snapping the foot back and hitting the target with the heel of her foot.

fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:14 pm
Instead of moving into some form, or something that made sense. Jessica just stood there and got hit. Repeatedly. She felt the palm hit her face and nose, which she wriggled in response before getting hit with an elbow and then leaving her soul behind as she got kicked in the side. The only thing she blocked was the kick, which she did by flexing her entire side. Jessica, dodge? She couldn't dodge anything. She was a giant walking hulk. It was like hitting the broad side of a barn, plus other people had magic and superpowers. Plus that one kid just flicked her along the road like she was a child's plaything. Luckily, Ritz didn't have the power to slam her around like a chew toy so she was in much better shape after being hit by a full combination of attacks.

Martial arts required patience, effort, zen, tranquility, and Jessica had none of those things she just got mad and hit things until they bled or beat her into a pulp. Though it was usually the latter for the most part. Plus, her traditional fighting stance was literally, stand there. So she blocked one of three attacks, and that was that. The large woman wondered why she wasn't using her masks, they were kind of pathetic without her anyway. The most she got out of wearing them was the ability to cackle and scream. Not like she could heal like other monsters, or actually get magic powers aside from being loud and annoying. Though both of which suited Jessica just fine. So, she resumed her pathetic straight up stance and waited for more instructions, or beatings.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Ritsuko was immediately stumbled that Jessica didn't do anything to avoid her punches not a single dodge or block with the only exception being her incoming kick which is she thinking the whole situation backwards all of a sudden? Ritsuko thought as she took a few steps back and looked at Jessica with an eyebrow raised followed by a confused look.

"Uhh...Jessica why didnt you dodge any of my punches? I'm not sure what it is but sometimes you can't tank blows and shrug them off like their nothing. Imagine if you were in my shoes and you came flurrying at me, wouldn't the immediate reaction be to dodge or at least block.

But Ritsuko wasn't going to give up on her besides it'd be extremely rude to just completely bail out on a person who needed help especially one like Jessica. She felt like a giant with a heart a gold once you got to know her...so she decided to go with something along her language.

"Ok Jessica, i want you to come at me with everything you got. Pretend like i'm the enemy and you wanna smash my face in. Smash the Ritz box!!!

fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:40 pm
"Jessica slow." She said to Ritsuko in response. It was at that point, that a lot of Jessica's combat problems could be picked up on by someone with decent amounts of combat experience. Jessica knew her limitations better than anyone else. If there was a variable for the amount of energy and intelligence someone could dedicate to staying alive in a fight, Jessica had most of her brain focused on survival. However, she also was completely realistic. If she couldn't dodge someone significantly faster than her, putting her hands up, or rolling with an attack, was a far better way to do it. She already figured that Ritsuko was literally exponentially faster than her. So, attempting to dodge, meant literally nothing. It would simply make the hit worse. Taking the brunt of the attack, meant she was dealing with Ritsuko's direct strength and momentum, which was better if she knew how it was going to impact her. Had she tried to dodge away, she could have gotten hit in a place that would have actually meant real harm.

This odd form of combat was simply from being beaten over her entire life. The devil you know is always better than the devil you don't. Jessica's family was full of devils, and she was full of knowledge that was useless in most situations. Then, Ritsuko asked Jessica to smash her. While Jessica already knew for a fact, Ritsuko could probably dance away from her blows forever, there was a love that Jessica always had for just, rampaging. It also proved that she was easily entertained. So Jessica ran straight at Ritsuko, which probably made her look like a lumbering moron to the quick woman. The giantess reared her hands back and struck out in a few quick jabs to the upper body as her leg flew in a direct kicking motion at Ritsuko's side. Once again, there was no style, it was just her hurling her limbs around dangerously.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:44 pm

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

It was time to continue the training as Ritsuko braced herself for whats about to come as Jessica came at her with a flurry of punches and kicks hopefully once this is over they can do some more training tomorrow or perhaps have a chance to converse with one another on a personal level.

Regardless Ritsuko was really impressed at the way Jessica's attacked it was so basic yet unique at the same time, very animalistic and unpredictable. So she blocked the quick barrage of Jessica's jabs headed towards her face and saw the kick aross her side and surprisingly didnt block the blow. Now to Jessica this might have been completely intentional just to make her feel better that she can actually hit something and not get slammed into the ground but she wanted to test her overall strength considering the fact that like Jessica she has a fair share of weaknesses and thats pain endurance.

If jessica was able to react quickly enough Ritsuko would target the most vulnerable part of the human body and thats the eyes specifically however she needed a good opening, now sure she could do it after being kicked but where's the fun in that? So she decided no to attack and attempt to continue blocking

fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:14 pm
Jessica reared back and continued hammering against Ritsuko as her fist became more animalistic with each swing. If someone was more or less used to specifics or marital arts, Jessica would have looked more like a jagged axe hacking at a tree than a fine cut from a chainsaw.

She panted once heavily between blows to force her body to shove more oxygen into her muscles. Then returned to a normal breathing rate, making sure to take her time to flex each of them as she backed off Ritsuko for a second and then resumed with a quick set of what may have been jabs if Jessica knew anything outside of flair harder than the other person. She slid another kick in though, this time towards Ritsuko's front leg.

If Jessica had a specialty it was the randomness in her movements, to most people it would have looked more life flailing than what modern society considers fighting. Though, Jessica didn't do blood-sports and didn't follow rules. The punch that flew out after she struck with her leg was aimed at the same location, for the upper legs of Ritsuko, hell bent on damaging them to slow the speedster down.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum