Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nobility of Iramasha Meets Royalty of Sugiura - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Nobility of Iramasha Meets Royalty of Sugiura - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nobility of Iramasha Meets Royalty of Sugiura - Page 2 Empty Re: Nobility of Iramasha Meets Royalty of Sugiura

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:26 pm
Ranfang blink a dew times and remenber the deal they had he seem to have to go torgth with since he did poimse and pouted a little that ment no of his paitre suggions while they where here. " awww ok i remenber the deal gezzzz ok bother cook I better lots and lots of ummm what fative oh i know chicken buns I loveeeeeeeeee chickhen buns." he cuckled to himslef as he then trun his attaion to the guess what sould he do while he away he poimsed no paitre suggions or tlaking of them or of him being one. He stared confused at Bassa wonderering what to tlak about he olny young he tilted his head and cutely his went down and like a cute confused dog as if to say what to say. "sooo ya a princess like i am a wellll i dont like to say a prince....sooo for i call yuo pricess lady yeah that seem to kind siut you untill i know you better."

It may seem he being a tiny bit rude but ranfang sort tream monery for names was not that good he call everyone by nickes like his bother callingt bother cook and his sister mistako calling her boobie sister. he then look at princess lady father . " sooo that means I can call you King slashy cuase you a king and slash stuff like my back pack....soo what do you to do for fun i mean do like do stuff we do orrrr." Ranfang was olny trying to make convo this qiute hard as you can his attaion spam is a little on the sort side so sort, simple and qick answers might had to be the best to deal with ranfang. He stare at them like a puppy dog waiting for thier answer look at them blankly and suddnley he atttion and shot back at his now gone bother he shoted down the hall and show he a sort attion spam.

" Hey what mean i rude i just who i am ......oh he is gone oh hell back to this convo." he then trun his head qickly back at Bassa and other person and see thier answer and wags his tial waiting thier answer and sit on ther floor wonderer how thier going to answer his question.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nobility of Iramasha Meets Royalty of Sugiura - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Nobility of Iramasha Meets Royalty of Sugiura - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Nobility of Iramasha Meets Royalty of Sugiura - Page 2 Empty Re: Nobility of Iramasha Meets Royalty of Sugiura

Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:22 pm
Bassa was quite a forgiving girl, despite most of her forgiving attitude was left exploited by some people who would be looking for a person to defend them while they run with their money. However, Bassa was not fooling for anytime that they tried. First time worked, second time...meets her business end of her Chaos Spray attack. Shirou left to cook while Ranfang was trying to strike a conversation with them. Luckily Bassa shook off her surprise and was able to give a proper response rather than a clueless stare. She looked through the content of the ruined backpack and seen the materials are rather similar to the materials used for her clothes. "I'm Bassa "Senorita" Iramasha of the Mid-Branch Family of Angel Iramasha. You can call me, Princess if you like, Ranfang." Bassa replied with gentleness in her tone. "Umm...my father was not a king...though "Slashy" could fit the impression." Bassa commented with a light giggle, knowing that Senorn would eventually get what he deserved for destruction of property. "I'm sorry for your backpack, Ranfang. I'll see if I can fix them since I usually fix my own clothes whenever I accidentally walked into a sparring mat...only by accident!" Bassa said to Ranfang before realizing that she said too much about what happened when Senorn was gone.

The food arrived and Bassa received her plate from Shirou. "Thank you, Shirou." Bassa replied with a smile that figuratively glowed. She tried the food and like usual when it comes to refined food, Bassa enjoyed it very much. "Delicious! May I learn some of your recipes?" Bassa complimented and asked.

Nobility of Iramasha Meets Royalty of Sugiura - Page 2 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum