|We have 2786 registered users|
The newest registered user is ROOSKO
Our users have posted a total of 138018 messages in 20616 subjects
Nize Split [APPROVED, 2-2++; Arrancar]
Joined : 2015-06-03
Posts : 492
Karma : 3
Age : 24
Location : Latvia, Riga
|Subject Post 1Subject: Nize Split [APPROVED, 2-2++; Arrancar] Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:41 am|| |
Enter The Arrancar- Name:
Nize Split- Titles:
Former Trece Espada- Gender:
Male- Appearance Age:
Around 100 years, though, the precise age is unknown.- Affiliation/Rank:
Hueco Mundo/Ex-Espada- Appearance Description:
After the extensive rehabilitation Nize went through to stabilize his corroding body and soul, in result he gained even better control of reishi his body was built from. What once was his spiritual pressure morphing into clothing, is now hair length, eye color facial features and such. Unlike demons, he can't stray too far away from his base form and these changes are almost all just purely cosmetic, with exception of pair of blue, simple energy wings he sprouts time to time. Additionally, he has very little control over this aspect of himself, mostly changing when his mood does. The boys height varies from 5'7, when calm, to 5'11 in rage. His Hollow hole is always located at the spot, where Nize's bellybutton should be.Calm:
At those moments, when not feeling threatened for his life or blind by anger and rage, Nize looks nothing, but almost casual. The black hair lays short and flat, with no other color in-between them. Eyes purple in good lightning and black, if there is too much shadows around. The male's face being lean and with almost no fat, there is still almost no sharp edges, everything being almost smooth and feminine like. His clothing changes as need arises, it being mostly casual. The color pallet is also black and white, with few specs of color here and there. The remains of the boy's Hollow mask, stumps of once been horns, are hidden well in the big mess of his hair.Combat:
When feeling like fighting, to protect himself or destroy someone else, Nize's slack and relaxed posture tenses, his clothing changing to light, easy to move armor. It has small bags, slots and mechanical pockets, seemingly built in the boy's body. While the armor alters depending on Nize's needs, the unchanging detail are small jets, that release a pair of blue energy wings, when needed. In form they seem the resemble those of a bat. His skin is still almost snow white, but in this form the black hair has grown tad bit longer, with blue highlights here and there. His irises has turned into mechanical-like, spreading through the whole eyeball and glowing in electricity blue color.Rage:
When, in short, Nize looses his shit the appearance changes yet again. His hair grows shoulders length, red mixing with the black. Face features becomes so much sharper, the whites of eyes turning black, with red in the center. His clothing is more casual and less battle oriented, with a black coat almost dragging on the ground. Black, bat-like energy wings flutter behind him and the Arrancar's once broken horns are then reformed, long and pointy. His fingers assume sharp, monster-like form.
He is Nize by name, but personality of this individual had changed like summer to winter. The bubbly attitude to life had somehow changed, becoming more tame. It seems like the boys child-like view to everything new has matured, though not by a lot. The Arrancar is definitely less trusting and more hateful. While now he is much harder to anger, his anger burns for longer time and it is much thought through anger, rather then blind animalistic one.
At most of times everyone will find the young Arrancar in somewhat constant state of alert. While it may seem that he is calm and not bother by anyone, in reality Nize never loosens up. Not being sure what he himself feels mostly, makes the Arrancar really suspicious around others. If it is someone stronger than him this person may hunt the boy down at any given moment. If those are creatures weaker than him, they won't be above stabbing him in the back. Because for now most of males decisions are made by the computer part of his brain, they say it's smartest to be on edge constantly. He will still be nice, or at least try to, and would try to not jump into conclusions. The Arrancar will have a peaceful conversation with you over tea and be the curious, mischievous thing he is. Only...A bit paranoid and lock down maybe.
Though when alone or in a place he deems safe the boy finally relaxes. Relaxed Nize is almost like how the original was 4 years ago. Curious over the limit, caring and sweet. He will laugh a lot, pull out some pranks and in these moments he throws out all his reservations and allow the full range of what he feels. Even if it isn't a lot in given moment. One thing that has maybe changed, is in fact, while he doesn't quite remember Lust, some of the Saca Dilla's personality traits had passed to the Arrancar, making him a bit more flirty and not even close to how innocent the Arrancar was just few years ago. Playing pranks and couple of dirty tricks here and there won't be below him and would even seem quite fun to do.
When Nize gets angry is when one can see there is little left from the mind and soul everyone knew before the stabilization procedure. Usually, when he got really angry, Nize would turn into nothing more than a mindless Hallow. Ready to slaughter any and everyone. Afterwards, when he would manage to chill, the boy would feel terribly guilty and there it ended. That's not the case anymore. In the heat of the moment, yes, some of the quirks had stayed. For a moment his world turns red and the Arrancar can see only his enemy. Not even the emotionless device in his brains can't help to cool off. But once this passes Nize is not even close to forgive or forget. There is also no shame, remembering the anger outbursts. And if the person in question is still alive, that called upon this anger? Well, you can say that he will not mind spending some resources and energy in having a closure. One he prefers. The Birth:
What Nize was as a Human. Heck, what was even his name then, have been lost who knows how long time ago. His story would really begin with a small Dummy Hollow being absorbed and melting together with a unstable piece of Vasto Lorde. You see, at that time in Hueco Mundo there was an Hollow who had acquired the highest pedestal of Hollow evolution. The only minus was...That thing was an anomaly. There wasn't a single mind overtaking the Gillian and making it hunt. No. In that place there was larger then life desire to feed. It took place instead of a dominant mind. And such it fed.
It fed until becoming a Adjucha. Still a Gillian sized being, all mouths and tentacles, thousands of masks pouring out of it's body, but never truly leaving. The beast had consumed a lot, grew larger then life and did nothing but destroy what it could see. But what the being didn't sense is, while the collective mind was still hungry, the now Vasto Lorde's body couldn't take anymore. And in one moment it fell apart. The once huge being split in dozens of lager, semi-sentient pieces. Here is where Nize comes in.
A foolish Dummy Hollow, wandering too close to an white piece of flesh and tentacles, and getting snatched by it. Even falling apart the collective hunger was still there and like parasites these pieces tried to latch on anything they could. Only this time it was one mind, that was stronger then the rest. A jump happened and what was once a Dummy Hollow was now Adjucha. Really confused, lost Adjucha, but Adjucha he was. Something similar happened to the rest of the pieces, but it doesn't pay big role at the given moment.
Being in his new form took some time to get used to, but he had it plenty. The Adjucha learned to hunt and hide, when becoming a prey. He was small and fast, both useful in the white desert. He hunted, when the hunger demanded and explored at the same time. The usual Hollows obsession with food and power was easily pushed aside by the Hollows child-like curiosity for the world. And then he learned it was possible to travel between worlds.
Earth realm was amazing. Beautiful and vibrant, it made the petite Adjuchas hole fill up with joy. He loved it there. From the greens of the forests to blues of the sea. It was true love, you can say. And it lasted shortly for Shinigamies are assholes and almost killed the poor thing. He was traumatized for weeks, not leaving his small cave even for food. After getting over it the Hollow swore to never leave Hueco Mundo ever again. Monsters should stay where monsters lived.
It was a chance encounter, saving Arrancar, Shadow Fraccione, from mechanical being, once a Hollow. Maybe it was the creatures ridiculous fox size or big, wide eyes, but after the battle this Arrancar stayed. He stayed, talked and petted him. Pets were the best thing ever. And he gave him a name. One thing the Adjucha had almost forgotten he had a need for. But now he was Nize.
You can say it was his best and worst time as a Hollow. Both became close friends, him and Bi, and there were so many walks, talks and pets. Nize really liked pets. When Bi had a mission, that took days to do, the Adjucha felt lonely. His hunger was getting worse as of lately and it was harder to ignore the voice telling to eat non-stop. Nize didn't want to be one of those things out there. And Bi helped with that. To mute the voices and make him happy. To make the Hollow feel more than a monster. The Arrancar helped Nize to learn how to love Hueco Mundo. How to love the Hollows around. An thaught, if he wanted something, he needed to go for it. And it seemed Nize wasn't the only one to go for this suggestion.
It should be one of the regular meetings with Bi, but turned into tragedy. Nize felt fine that day, but once his eyes lay on his best friend something broke the small Hollows mind, took over his limbs and a monster was set loose on the defenseless Arrancar. Nize never learned why he didn't run. Why he didn't fight back. But he knew that those were his fangs that ripped and shredded the Arrancars body, devouring him completely. Bi was no more.
Since then the hunger returned time to time, taking Nize over as a puppet, going on a devouring spree and leaving the Adjucha to feel used. Feel like a abomination. It went to the point he couldn't take it anymore. He wanted them out. The voices of hundreds, the ever commanding hunger. How week and defenseless he was to all this. A mask was pulled and freedom sought. A mask was pulled and freedom given. Here Nize ended as a Hollow. There he started as Arrancar.Joining The Espada:
Nize took his sweet-ass time adjusting. Being Arrancar was so different and so, so much better. No voices, no hunger and thumbs. He loved thumbs and how useful they were. Nize started to live in his small cave again, just modifying it a little. He was able to do that thanks to new-found power. Power to push and shape Reishi in different ways. Slowly a small cave became a bigger one. Then it turned into a house. And then again Nize started to venture into Earth Realm. This time it was different, he was maybe a bit more careful and such his visits turned out safe. In them the boy learned more about world, situation with Hueco Mundo vs Everyone Else and picked up an surprising interest in science. Or more like...How he could use his powers in creating things mixed with machines and gadgets Nize found here and there.
The small cave slowly turned bigger and bigger, changing from that to improvised lab. Nothing fancy or high tech, but enough for Nize to experiment with his ideas. It had taken a bit of hard work and reducing some of the intruding Hollows into their prime form of Reishi and learning just how they are made, but result was that the Arrancar learned how to create Hollows on his own from the Reishi whole Hueco Mundo was made off. Such he created Bi, a jackal-type Hollow in memory of his old friend, and Rem. Both joyful and loyal creatures with bubbly personalities. Nize wasn't sure from where the personalities came, but his guess was that it had to do something from the fact, that he himself was made of numerous souls. The greatest creation then, though, was The Hollow Tree. Replica to the one Queen of Hueco Mundo resided in, but unlike the seemingly dead appearance of the original, he created a cute little sapling with red flesh and little, grabby roots. The creation process was boosted through some power enhancing drugs one could find being sold here and there.
This sapling quickly grew and over-grew around the whole lab, becoming it. This fact made Nize concerned, because he had no idea how the ruling government would react with all this, but no one came with blazing guns and burning lasers, so safe the boy was for the time being. Already good few years in being an Arrancar, when he was visited by another of his kind. A nasty mind reader, who decided to poke his brain for kicks or something. You can imagine it didn't get well with him and it seemed, that this little mind intrusion awoke someone in Nizes head he long hoped wasn't there.
Soon after that happened the next unfortunate event. Gappy Spirits, little beings made from Hollows DNA, Nizes powers and some primitive technology escaped his lab and spread all across Hueco Mundo. These little things fed from Reishi and made concentrated one in their bodies. Their original goal was to exist just so he could acquire this valuable substance without extra hassle, but their escaped made Nize realize beings made for one goal doesn't mean they won't have more than one goal. Gappy Spirits started to rapidly evolve and grow, changing and multiplying faster then Nize could catch up. He understood the cleaning process would be impossible alone. On top one of the biggest nests were located somewhere inside New Las Noches walls. At that moment Nize realized he truly fucked up. Joining Shadow Fall it was.Shadow Fall/Espada/Rose:
Was joining the organization only way how to solve his predicament. Maybe not. But Nize didn't so much. Upon joining the demonic forces of Shadow Fall to his surprises the boy wasn't thrown in some large group of soldiers, but rather into the once famous Espada. Rose Mischevang, a strong hearted leader and in his thoughts the strongest of Arrancar race. This girl was as caring, as brutal. Without doubts, exactly what Hueco Mundo needed at that point.
It didn't take long for the Fraccione get very attached to his boss, though she didn't like him thinking of her like that, and this attachment made him want to grow and prove to be of a use to Hueco Mundo. Scouting missions, as well, as battle ones. Training in range, while sharpening his mind in the lab. Rose had a lot to share and he was willing to learn.
Probably, a note worthy meeting was running into a lunatic, by Nize's thoughts, which later turned out to be Sunshine Asthavon, one of Royal's of the leading demon family. o say the meeting was hell would be a understatement. The thing was...A lot of things. He attacked him, they fought, but it was a battle between a mouse and god. Nothing good could come from that. Nize came back with few scars and puzzled mind. But he got over it.
Sadly the Arrancar couldn't stay a Fraccione forever and at some point attained the rank of Espada. With the responsibility this title brought you can say the boy was more then stressed. Nize took his job seriously and tried to better the life of Hueco Mundo, in the same time trying to better himself. His knowledge about how to create Hollows and Arrancars alike had grown even further, both Bi and Rem being fully formed Arrancars and his fateful Fracciones. The Hollow Tree he created all those years ago had taken a growth spurt as well and broke out of the ground, hovering above even the tallest of Gillians. Her name was The Tree of Life and Birth.
And of course no one can forget to mention the experiments he did to himself in goals to achieve further evolution. Different items were fused with his flesh, such as the Hollow Ring, that allowed to control lesser members of his species, to the famous Dues Ex engine. This was probably one of the most risky of his experiments, as he took the device apart and altered it into a skin-thin body suit. It was then replaced with Nize's own skin and fused with his Zanpakuto and all the energy it contained. The result was that he lost his Ressureccion form, gained increased power and made his body highly unstable.The Black World Arc:
The Black World breaking through and releasing hell all around meant people from both sides were forced to act. Nize was sent to explore Black Hueco Mundo and it was something. Like home, but different. Less friendly, definitely. The boys wandering led to the place where one would find his home. Though, in that place it was a tower of sin. If succubus Arrancars were anything to go by.
If he thought this mission may be hard, he had really no idea. The miasma of Black World effected the male terribly. It brought out what was hidden in a person and brought back an animalistic hunger Nize knew too well. Only this time, for one reason or another, this hunger had more sentience, a personality. And dam, he was a asshole.
The possession didn't last long, letting Nize proceed with his own will. More bloodshed, killed Arrancars and probably a broken rib or two, but the top of the tower was reached, where Nize was met by the most strangest creature. His Saca Dilla. The opposite of what he was. Basically a giant perv. That didn't mean he wasn't strong. With the same power level as Nize, but with no injuries and focus on durability and strength, rather then speed and ranged attacks, the Saca Dilla beat the shit out of him. It was, though, only to make a point across, that Nize is still too weak to achieve his dream. They dream.
Once that was made clear, the Saca Dilla fused with Nize and became something of a parasite, the Arrancar being a host. The creatures name was Lust now and they became quick friends and combat companions. Though...He had the habit of saying the strangest things quite often. A lot penetration jokes Nize didn't get, as Lust weapon was a hammer. He was sure you can't penetrate people with a hammer. You need a sword for that.The Break and Nize 2.0:
As months passed one another Nize grew quieter and quieter. His growth in power made the altered body more and more unstable, where it was on verge of self-destruction. Only the presence of Lust and daily medical treatments kept him from blowing up. He tried to avoid people, burrowing in his work like never before. Nize's ultimate goal was to populate Hueco Mundo, as well, as make it a safer environment for all living there.
At that time The Tree of Life and Birth had evolved to be able give birth to Hollows and Arrancars without it's creators power. It served as a home for hundreds after hundreds and was Splits lab, home and friend.
The last straw was when, after a terribly taxing day, Nize went to rest, waking up to a burning village he himself had created. Everyone destroyed, he didn't have a single doubt it was his own doing. Or rather, the beasts inside himself doing. As his body was splitting, Hunger had greater control over the Arrancars actions. It was time for drastic measures.
"Project Soul Drive" was probably one of Roses most impressive inventions and in theory it should help Nize return stability in his messed up body. Additionally, he had created a re-building chamber inside The Tree, where his body would be reduced to pure Reishi and then re-built anew like it was before all this mess. In theory. Saying the truth, Split had no idea what would happen, if he went in there, as there was 90% chance his physical make-up won't be possible to repeat. On top of that the Deus Ex had also became unstable and it wasn't clear, if it will be possible to remove it. And on top of that there was also Source, Hunger's given name, that had developed it's own soul and Nize wasn't sure, if Soul Drive will be able to hold that thing off. Lust promised to help, but his own existence was a question mark. In total, a lot of uncertainties and not enough time.
The plan was put in motion, Soul Drive inserted and pod entered. Everyone was given the warning to not come close, in case of explosion. Just in case. And the world didn't see the Arrancar for a whole year. For a year Nize Split was gone, the creatures he created left to be taken care by his Fracciones. The pod opened and he stepped out. But now Nize Split was only his name. A name memories supplied, but that was all. The personality was lost. The Nize everyone knew was lost. Because the rebuild was far from perfect. It had broken the Arrancar apart, but didn't put him together like it should. Reminder, his birth wasn't like most Hollows. And such the creature now was what it should be then. The strongest soul, that controlled the others. But being lost in a sea of souls for so long ended this soul with no memories or emotions of it's own. Just "Project Soul Drive" in his head and memories from another person. No feelings attached. And that made the soul confused. Lost. That made this soul to become Nize.
But this Nize had no intentions continuing what the previous one was doing. The computer in his head told it was pointless and at that moment there was no feeling to follow. He needed a vacation. Somewhere no one would think of looking. And while there probably could be dozens of options, the first one to come in mind was Karakura. Such, a Gigai was needed. Fake personality and documents. The computerized brain and no sense of guilt made it simple to forge. In the enemies base he will be safe.» Equipment: » Item Name:
Vitamin C+» Item Type:
Created by Nize and works on those with Hollow genes in them.» Used For:
Healing» Item Description:
The fruit of Nize's hard work and understanding of Hollow's genetics, one pill is in the size of a small button. Silver in appearance and sweet on the tongue, once ingested it activates High-Speed Regeneration locked in Hollow's DNA and grants it to he person in question.
Vitamin C+ works for three posts, granting High-Speed Regeneration of Advanced level. Similar to coffee or energy drinks, the users energy reserves are reduced by a huge chunk. One pill may be ingested for Tier 3 and one additional pill for each major tier up for the drug not to make extra strain to the body. Between intakes there must be 2 post cool-down at least. By surpassing the recommended intake one may experience incomplete healing, disfigured regrown limbs and such. After taking two pills pass the recommended limit they won't work anymore, even going so far as to damage the body. Those with already active High-Speed Regeneration will experience an level boost in it for the drugs duration.» Obtained From:
The pills comes in batches of ten and are kept in Nize's right arm's upper compartment.
______________________________________» Item Name:
Project SOUL(drive)» Item Type:
Rose Mischevang» Used For:
Multi-Purpose» Item Description: Full description» Obtained From:
Being Roses Fraccione and knowing her for many years, as well, as showing large interest in self-modification, had gotten quite a few interesting devices for Nize. Project "Soul Drive" was one of them, given in hopes of stabilizing the dire situation in his body.
______________________________________» Item Name:
Advanced Gigai» Item Type:
Support» Used For:
Multi-Purpose» Item Description:
Created for purpose to be able to walk safely around in Karakura. Upon deciding that he needed time to understand himself, literately, Nize took the standart Gigai used by Arrancars and modified it so it could serve the purpose he had in mind.
The main focus has been set, so, while being inside this doll, his spiritual presence is completely changed from Arrancars to Human Ziamichi with inner Hollow. The goal for that is to be able safely walk in Karakura, without prying eyes. There is, of course, risk of meeting those with detection abilities of Master and above and, if truly focusing on the Gigai, they may feel what hides inside it.
Besides this, the Gigai allows Nize to use his racial Hollow abilities that doesn't involve turning his body parts into devices or producing any from his body. Also, they are capped till Elite level power-wise. He has also access to Project "Soul Drive", but it's benefits are limited to maximum of 15%. As last point, the Gigai has a tier limit of 2-1. Meaning, if Nize is higher tier then this, his energy will be cut to the maximum Gigai level.
» Obtained From:
The new soul taking Nize's place is confused. It has only the previous owners memories, but realization, that it's not him in the same time. And because of that he wants now to get some downtime and try finding himself. Nize back then was very fond of Earth Realm and he had huge interest in Karakura, so, with no other real stop points there, the Arrancar decided he will hide as a Human in Karakura for some time. Such, an effective Gigai was needed.
______________________________________» Item Name:
Mark of The Hollow Prince» Item Type:
Accessory» Used For:
Crowd-control» Item Description:
Created long ago, when starting to reach new highs in his power, Nize altered the standard Mark of Hollow to something more. The original item was meant for Shadow Fall units to be able control the weak, wild Hollows of Hueco Mundo, so they wouldn't bother them, while conducting their tasks in the said land.
But Nize saw much more potential back then. By spending more then a fortune, he bought immense amount of concentrated Reishi and using his abilities of it's manipulation, coupled with few clones of himself, fused the small item with little bit of his very own Hollow essence. By then spending additional time working on the item, using his own abilities, as well, as some Espada resources, object worth of it's name was created.
Similar to the original item, with it Nize can control Hollows[NPC only] with Willpower of Adept and weaker in radius of few hundred feet. The radius can be boosted by feeding energy to the ring. Creations made by Nize can be control with no regards to their location or Willpower. And while the item generally just gives a command, which the targets will try to fulfill to the best of their capabilities, if Nize wishes, he can take complete control of any of his own creations, using his own mental abilities, but their physical ones, as well, as powers. Lastly, Nize can use the Mark of Hollow Prince to mentally communicate with other Arrancars and Hollows as calling through phone in the before mentioned radius. Those, who has at least Adept Mental Deduction or Willpower can hang up on Nize easily.
Visually the mark looks like a white bone ring with a broken imp mask in the middle and two black gems in each side. Because part of the ring is Nize himself, for those without Nize inside them this ring works as the base it was built from.» Obtained From: Crafting post
and Old inventory» Racial Abilities:
Disclaimer: While Nize has constant access to all his techniques mentioned down below, I have separated them in "moods", as his fighting tactic changes slightly. Universal, as the name states, are techniques he uses constantly.
- Project "Soul Drive"; Nize's Use - This device, safely inserted in Nize's body, was what everyone hoped to be the answer to his problems. In some ways it was, even if the persona, no, soul of this Arrancar doesn't exist anymore.
Now he uses this device quite a lot and had altered few things to fit his own needs. Mostly it is the focus set on boosting his battle techniques and speed. It lessens the effect on the man's strength or durability, but it would be a lie, saying he sees them as a big asset in battle.
The other big alteration is more of a upgrade to the nano-bots in his body. Similar to Nize him-self, they have been changed from fully mechanical beings to half organic, microscopical Hollow-parasites with mechanical brain. Without this, their other big change is that they have been fused and became part of Nize's Zanpakutô, as it has been combined with Project "Soul Drive". That in turned gives each micro-Hollow similar powers of Reishi manipulation.
Being parasites, in some way even viruses and the Arrancar is toying with the idea as of late, they can change themselves into different organic substances. This ability for now is used, so Nize can heal his injuries and regenerate body parts, if needed. Or create new ones, if time and patients is given. He can quickly add something new as well, but it would waste extra energy and there is the risk of the body part being created crippled and flawed.
- Racial Focus; Cero/Sonido - Glass cannon is definitely what he is known for, aside from his ability to create. Nize had spent good amount time to perfect and develop his existing Cero techniques, as well, as create new ones. And because his tactics mostly involves range fighting, need for speed and keep his distance was mandatory.
- Presencia Hambrienta - Nize's spiritual pressure very well represents both the hunger he has been born from, as well, as one of the deadly sin's, Greed. Black in color, once his spiritual presence connects with anything made of Reishi, the object bursts into black flames, eating it away, as fire would do with flammable things. Like real fire these flames would then jump from object to object and can cause quite a wildfire in areas with a lot of Reishi. Nize can toggle this on and off when emotionally calm, but has no control over these flames and such they can easily turn against him, as well, as others. The most effective way to dose them is with high-pressure spiritual presence.
- Cero Volcánico - Longer charging cero attack and harder to precisely control, Nize releases multiple beams of cero from the surface he is connected with. Depending if the surface has high Reishi concentration or not, this attack can be both high taxing, in case Nize has to use purely only his energy, to low cost, if the surface itself has Reishi to burn. Performing this technique forces the Arrancar to be rotted to a spot for the period of Cero Volcánico. Those with sensing ability of Adept and up can also easily feel places, that will erupt once the needed energy had gathered there.
- Gran Rey Cero - Cero one masters, when becoming Espada, Nize was not exception. This attack has long charging time, but compensates with massive destructive force, that even distorts space around it. No surprise it was forbidden to use it in Las Noches, when Aizen ruled and still it would be unwise to use such attacks inside buildings. Most likely then not, one will destroy the building in such way.
Usually, loosing the Espadas title would mean Nize loosing the ability to perform such attack, but with mastery of Cero as high, as he had, the Arrancar had no problems replicating the technique on his own. And such, it didn't go anywhere.
- Cero Armas - As the name state, this ability allows Nize to form a weapon of choice from Cero he generates. The Arrancar generates power usually used for Gran Rey Cero and then compresses it in the desired form, mostly it being a sword in Combat Mode and staff in Rage Mode. It is also possible to turn them into explosive projectiles, though, they are hard to aim and carry immense recoil. Without activated "Soul Drive" or Ressurecion it is most likely Nize will get pushed backwards, when launching the attack. It is obvious this is more taxing technique, compared to the most, and such rarely used for projectile attacks.
- Cero Planeta - One of the longest to charge, Nize had actually used this attack once, fighting the terrifying Sunshine Asthavon. More of a finishing move, he gathers energy on par with Ulquiorras Lanza del Relámpago in palm of his hand and pushes it into a ball, size of a marble. This cero's movement speed is almost none, making him to deliver the sphere to his target. It means Nize also gets caught by the destructive force of this explosion, from which he barely got out alive last time. And since then the male had gotten much more powerful.
- Rebotar - Nize's combination of Cero and Sonido, this move ignites under Arrancars feet, giving a speed boost just before using Sonido. Depending on how large boost of speed he wants, Nize can use more or less of his energy. It can go from giving just a minor edge to going twice or even three times faster then before. Prolonged use of this ability, though, can cause physical strain to his legs.
- Sonido Enchantment - Nize learned how to apply his Sonido to most of other techniques, reducing the time in which they are executed or increasing their speed. That can make for quite a nasty surprise for his foe, who thought Gran Rey Cero is slow charging attack. Of course, the slower attack is originally, the more taxing it gets to boost it. Mainly Nize uses this to fire Cero's at even faster speed then before.
- Wings - Without the fact, that they make it possible for Nize to easily maneuver through out the air, the energy formed wings also give a slight boost to the males general speed. It's nothing much, but anything is good, when one needs to stay out of melee combat as much, as possible.
- Cero Huevos - Legacy left from Saca Dilla Lust, these are balls, containers, made from Hierro and filled with Gran Ray Cero. The most simple use of them is loading in a cannon and fired at the enemy. Only after hitting the target they will explode, releasing the devastating energy one the victim. More complicated use of this ability would be dropping them as a mine. Nize can then detonate these balls to explode whenever in the next 5 posts. Otherwise they will do on their own after the before mentioned time. In the same time he can control 1 ball per Mental Deduction level after Advanced, plus one additional per Cero skill level after Advanced.
- Cero Llover - Small shoulder gun, controlled by the computer in Nize's brain, forms on his shoulder and fires half-strength Balas, compressed in size of a bullet. Because they are so small, but with decent energy, the pressure on enemies defense is much bigger then a regular Cero or Bala. While one bullet would not cause too big of a problem, leaving a small, but deep, burned hole in a persons body, it is the sheer amount fired at the same time what is the main point. Because of the reduced energy cost and small, compact size, Nize can fire hailstorm of these in rapid succession, making swish cheese out of the enemy.
The gun itself is locked on the enemies spiritual readings and can operate freely without Nizes orders, but such it can also be easily confused by changing it and such. If the Arrancar takes active control over his weapon, tho', it may become a different story. Constant usage of this weapon for more then 3 posts will overheat the weapon and make it go into a cooldown of 5 posts.
- Cero Disparar - Each hand summons a black, mechanical lazer gun. The fire slightly smaller Balas, though, not as small, as Cero Llover, then regular at the enemy in rapid speed. It is quite similar how Coyote Stark used his two guns. If wished, Nize can also easily produce Cero's from them, of course in slower speed then Balas.
- Cero Cañón - It is a giant cannon, which forms, when Nize puts both of his hands together. It gathers Reishi from surrounding area, and, if can't, Nize, and fires blast close to Gran Rey Cero. It can be fired once a post, with two post cooldown. If though, pushed, Nize can fire a second blast post afterwards, but then the gun is useless for the next 4 posts.
- Speed Enhancing Absorber - In places with high Reishi consistence Nize can turn his feet into roller-skate, connecting with the Reishi around, absorbing it and creating a concentrated version. That is then used to boost his speed, while there is wild Reishi to absorb and use. The speed boost is on par with Nize's current Sonido, such, a good way to utilize his surrounding, if there is any Reishi available. He gets the most of it in places, like, Hueco Mundo and Soul Society.
- El Goliat - As much, as Nize doesn't like to do it, sometimes close combat is the only option. And he isn't big fan of it. Because of that El Goliat was created. After the command is given, millions of Nano-bots leave the males body, and together with his Reishi manipulation ability, craft a heavy black robot over him. The suit is around three meters tall and massive. Multiple Cero cannons are built in, as well as smaller Bala machine guns and few Cero Llover. The suit has heavy strength enhancers, boosting anything below to Advanced and Advanced to Elite, as well, as durability on par of Elite. The downside is that his movements drop to "untrained" and after 7 posts, the duration of this machine form, he will be reduced to close exhausted.
- Cero Atrapar - Five black metal rods are released from Nize's arm, encasing the enemy in a pentagon shape. White, Cero type energy then is produced, connecting with the target in the middle. The said targets energy flow is then being tried to block. Depending on the difference between Nize's tier and his target, the enemy may be left completely paralyzed and unable to move for duration of a post to just be a bit slowed down, while in the trap. Larger the territory to cover, more energy this device will take.
» Zanpakutô Name:
- Estar Furioso - As mentioned before, while raging Nize doesn't go all beast-like anymore. Though, if in battle, he starts to consume more of any possible power sources available, fueling all his techniques with this burning anger. It takes more energy, but in return gives increased firepower as well. Project "Soul Drive" helps in micromanaging this process.
- Cero Anilla - Nize creates a ring of eight cero balls, each in size of a snowball. These balls locks on the targets Reiatsu signature and follows it. The goal is to surround the target, making him/her be in the middle of these eight balls(radius 1 meter and less). When he/she is there, a black energy collar appears around the targets neck. Then it will work like a magnet for Nize's Cero-type attacks, attracting them to the wearer for the next 3 posts. This collar can be broken off with strength Advance and up, but, if done so, it will explode with the strength of Adept Cero.
- La Esclavitud - Seven tendrils of black Cero energy forms behind Nize, taking form of long, whip-like imp tails. They have Advance Strength, each move on it's own and radiate heat on par with with Advance level Cero. Each tail can stretch around 15 feet in radius, with the speed matching of user's Sonido level. The default duration of such technique is 3 posts with 5 post cooldown. If Nize wishes to boost the Cero strength the tendrils were created from, each skill level would reduce the duration for one post, but no lower then one and he can't surpass his own Cero skill level. Though, if in place with high concentration of Reishi, such as Heuco Mundo, the duration for the tendrils is boosted by 2 posts and cooldown reduced by one. Additionally, each Cero skill level pass Advanced grants Nize additional post of duration.
- Cero La Negro Sol - Four(Six in Ressureccion) black balls of Cero energy form around Nize. Each holds the juice of a Gran Rey Cero and such, take their time to charge. When done, they will follow the Arrancar, being additional mediums, from where he can release his Cero's, as well, as other techniques. Each sphere can release 10 Cero's or 1 Gran Ray and the radius he has control over them is 100 feet per Cero skill level pass Advanced.
- Arco Rojo - Technique created from watching and studying Quincies, once Nize was quite fascinated with the fact that his unique ability is in some ways similar to their racial one. Such, he was then, around a year ago, adamant on learning to form something of a Quincy bow, but using Cero for basis. He was successful, though, soon afterwards the stabilization procedure came.
Now it is probably the main technique he uses in his Rage Mode. His focal point is the middle of palm, from which a black and red Cero energy emerges and forms into a unstable looking energy bow. From this bow then he produces arrows in different strengths and densities, depending on the need.
Conejito Tímido» Zanpakutô Appearance:
Originally a sword, it had experienced multiple alteration in spam of few years. Now, at this point, the Zanpakuto is a fusion with Project "Soul Drive" inside his brain. Part of it can be seen as small clouds of black leaving Nize's body and then returning into it. They are the microscopic Hollows mentioned before, but a bit more unique, each being a part from the Arrancars Zanpakuto and such holding more power than a regular one. Not to mention the fact they are also gaining the boost Nize receives from Project "Soul Drive".» Unique Power:
The previous Nize couldn't tell anyone, what was his sin and why his powers were as they were and this Nize isn't any bit wiser in that aspect. He has a theory, that while alive he may had control problems in some way, but this didn't help that much.
Nize's unique power is Reishi manipulation. Reishi is small particles, building blocks from which worlds are even built from. His home, Heuco Mundo is made from it, as well, as Soul Society. It's from what souls are made and Nize has the ability to use these building blocks himself. At start they were small things. A wall. Kettle. Furniture and simple stuff. But as time went off and understanding about his power and Reishi as a matter grew, his power in controlling it grew as well.
First souls he created were weak Dummy Hollows, that were dismantled right away. It was then practiced, as souls were probably the most complicated Reishi creations from them all. Nize doesn't know from exactly where their personalities and minds come from, but he has a suspicion it could be related with the fact, that all Reiatsu on very basics is the same and such, it knows how to be anything. The limit is how much the creator understands about the object he is making. What else was learned, if he created a being before, dismantled it and wanted to create the same creature again, it will be the same being with the memories from the previous time it was created. Few of Arrancar's Fracciones were born through such method.
After joining the Espada and shooting through ranks, his control over Reishi around him had sky-rocketed as well. He can build the most complex structures, given time, understanding and material. Crafting a huge city, like Karakura and such would probably create a heavy mental burden on his mind, though, with "Soul Drive" in his brain this limit had been pushed even further. He can create beings independent from himself, though, once done that, he can't take back the control of them existing or not. The process of cutting off usually makes the created being feeling power-less for days while they build up their own energy supplies.
In battle this ability can be used in building obstacles, energy shields and decoys, though, it takes much more energy then a regular, polished technique would. This is why Nize doesn't use his ability in battles that much. Also, souls created on the fly can be a maximum of 4-3 and with a limited quantity which can be dependent on his release form at the time.
Other part of this power, while connected with Reishi manipulation, is probably more related from the beast Nize was part of once. Reishi absorption. He can turn it in it's purest form and absorb it for additional energy. Any real benefits come only in places, where the concentration of it is really high, as Soul Society or Hueco Mundo. Big supernatural battle fields will do too. But it will also come with the drawback of Nize's environment deteriorating, falling apart and being absorbed by the male. When just becoming an Arrancar he couldn't control it, making owning items an impossible feet.» Resereccion Name:
Diabillo» Resereccion Release Phrase:
Dance!» Release Actions:
There is no specific action, but once the release phrase had been spoken his body turns into black smoke, shortly reforming into his new form.» Resereccion Appearance: » Resereccion Abilities:
- Echar - Activates only once upon entering Resereccion. Ten small, black balls of Reiatsu sprout from Nize's body and into the ground, Gillians breaking out from those spots few seconds later. While they won't attack Nize, no one else is sure to be safe, as these Gillians will act, as any Gillian would. This can be substituted with a swarm of hundreds of weaker Hollows.
- Master of Reiatsu - When entering Resereccion all Arrancars aspects are boosted. That includes his unique ability to control, absorb and manipulate with Reiatsu. The range has also greatly increased, with the additional fact of being able to create more complicated objects on the fly.
His Reiatsu absorbation rate has also grown quite a bit, but becoming also a lot harder to control. It can cause quite a problem in realms, where items and building, not talking about land itself, are built from the substance.
- Cero Pentagrama - From the staff in Nize's hand five black energy balls appear and swirl around it. Soon after, an immensive large and strong version of Cero is released, causing huge damage to everything below Advanced durability. He can manipulate the power put behind this, even being capable to make Bala version of the same attack.
- Cero Vincula - By stabbing his staff in the ground Nize can produce black Cero chains, binding anyone in 200 feet radius. Not only they are really durable and restrain movement, these chains also slow down the energy flow in once body, shortly making them incapable to perform any energy-type attacks. Those with Strength of Elite and up can break through. If during the next post they can't, though, the chains will explode in large, high damage blast. This can bind hundreds of smaller enemies or few larger ones. And if it doesn't completely bind them, then at least slow down by few notches for a short duration.
- Cero Sol; Event Power - Nize creates a giant ball of black Cero in the sky, that for the next three posts will try pulling in everything and everyone in 3000 feet radius. Land, buildings and such will be pulled in and reduced into nothing by the intense energy in the sphere. People without exceptional means to defend against it would likely be put out of commission. If made from Reiatsu, they will feed the thing, growing it in size and extending it's life spam, but not more then extra 3 posts. Those with Tier one major step higher then Nize's will be able to keep their ground with almost no problems. Others with the same power will keep steady, feeling strain in their muscles, but those going even below that will find it hard and maybe even impossible to not be dragged towards the giant orb in the sky. This is once per thread move, after which he will be incapable to activate any of his powers.
- lluvia de Fuego - Black smoke leaves the Arrancar's body and fills the nearby sky in few hundred feet radius and constant rain of Balas start to fall down, causing small explosions everywhere for the next post. This can be used once per 5 posts.
- Torretas Enmascaradas - Dozens of small balls of darkness leave his body and fuse with different, large surfaces. From them human-size tentacles sprout with Hollow masks on them, shooting enhanced Balas at everyone Nize had deemed as enemy. They disappear once the surface, from which they have been sprouted is disturbed or when they are cut down. While the Arrancar can make new ones each two posts, such use of this ability will strain the males energy reserves much faster. In default he can control 10 turrets, +1 per Mental Deduction level pass Experienced. While equipped with Mark of Hollow Prince, he gains additional 5 turrets.
- Overall: A-rank
- Power: A-rank
- Influence: B-rank
- Resources: A-rank
- Durability: Adept
- General Speed: Adept
- Strength: Advanced
- Martial Skill: Advanced
- Perquisa: Beginner
- Sonido: Advanced
- Cero/Bala: Master
- Hierro: Adept
» Roleplay Sample:
- Willpower/Determination: Advanced
- Mental Deduction: Elite
- Focus: Adept
The Tree of Life and Birth was brim with activity as always. Hollows, Arrancars and different mixes in between were running up and down inside the huge Hollow being, even if their master had now been absent for more then a year. The Tree did it's job NIze had left and it felt happy about it. Yes, maybe lonely sometimes, but surely happy. And today you could almost feel the happiness brimming out from the Hollow plant. Today everyone was ushered twice as hard to complete everything at time. To tidy up and adjust. Today was the day, when stabilization process finishes and Nize returns to his children.
And such, away from all the life and deep in the heart chamber of the Tree, where Nize had made his lab and where a huge Hollow mask hung over a computer of biological mass, quiet "beep" sound left from a human size meet flower, it's petals slowly opening and revealing mechanical egg, filled with bright blue smoke from concentrated Reishi leftovers. This egg then also opened, the smoke quickly leaving into the empty space and disappearing almost at the same time. The Tree didn't want Nize's lab to be foggy. And wildly coughing the white-skinned, black haired boy appeared and slowly stumbled out of the pod. His legs were shaking and lungs tried to grab for air, Reishi, anything, just to remember how to work again. Red plant-like tendrils of red flesh tried to go around the male to support him, but once they touched him, black flames left his body to smoulder the plant and made it retreat.
Once his lung got used to functioning and body got used to the feeling of being something more then a blob of Reishi, Nize slowly opened his eyes. His body posture was tense and mechanical veins pulsed quickly on his black hands. There was no emotions on Split's face or in his blue, mechanical eyes. And the reason for that was, he felt no emotions. No, he felt a bit tense probably. Maybe. He knew , that this place was unfamiliar. Definitely new. But in the same time he had hundreds of memories revolved around it. Hundreds of memories involving emotions towards the place for who he felt nothing at the moment. He knew where he was, even knowing he was here the first time.
Calm women's voice suddenly spoke, almost scaring the male, but again, only almost. It was like his mind had also forgotten how to register emotions. "Master Nize, welcome back! The last analysis reported your body had safely achieved stable condition, similar to how it was with your original Arrancar body. Though, they there are some odd readings, which weren't in our data-base. How are you feeling?"
The last sentence was spoken even softer, lovingly tone, creating questions in his mind, that were answered almost instantly by flood of memories. Memories of small sapling. Small, red, grabbing even smaller Dummy-Hollows, draining them out of their life force. A mask, similar to the one over the computer, hanging on the top branch as some sort of fruit. Then there followed many memories, where he was taking care of the meaty thing, watching as it grew and became something amazing. And in those memories he remembers fondness. Fondness towards the Tree of Life and Birth. Little T. He felt nothing now.
And such, with the same blank face expression on his face the male, it seemed his name will be Nize, replied, "Feeling perfectly fine, thank you! Though, I'm afraid I'm not the person that stepped in the pod. It seems..."
New memories. No, more like information. Facts and numbers. Statistics. There was a computer with screens and modules, and interfaces in front of his eyes, laying out facts. So, he was an Arrancar. So...This time this Nize person didn't win in the battle of control. But this information exchange happened so fast, no one noticed the pause. "The reforging process also restarted the soul battle for dominance. I guess my soul won.""Bullshit!!!"
Loud, hoarse voice left the pod and another person stepped out. Instantly Nize's mind gave him a name to the face, Lust, and memories corresponding to him. His conclusion was the guy had problems with his libido. But now it seemed he could have even greater issues at hand. The platinum haired male seemed highly unstable, spurting out from his body black and red Reishi, barely being able to move or stand. But he did move and was stumbling in Nize's direction. "You now step back in that pod, so that fucking excuse of cactus can bring back NIZE!!!"
He yelled out the last word, as small, blue Cero shoot through his chest like butter.
Uninterested, Nize gazed as the shocked blond disappeared in green flakes of energy. He really didn't have any time for nuisances at the moment and from the memories he had of the male, he was just that. "Alright! Now, I have some preparations to do. No one should bother me. Is that understood?"
A pause. Just for a moment. Then the Tree spoke, "Yes, Master Nize."
Old app #1
Old app #2
Last edited by Nix Shraik on Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:05 pm; edited 11 times in total
Verified Female, PH Certified
Joined : 2016-02-15
Posts : 1558
Karma : 23
Age : 20
Location : Good Question.
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Nize Split [APPROVED, 2-2++; Arrancar] Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:06 am|| |
«- PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED -»
« Application Checklist »
- Name [X]
- Appropriate Age [X]
- Gender [X]
- Appearance Present [X]
- Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
- Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
- 10 sentences for personality [X]
- History is of appropriate length [X]
- Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
- Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
- Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
- Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
- RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
- RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]
- Comments/Notes: See Below.
- Tier: N/A
Cero Huevos: Legacy left from Saca Dilla Lust, these are balls, containers, made from Hierro and filled with Gran Ray Cero. The most simple use of them is loading in a cannon and fired at the enemy. Only after hitting the target they will explode, releasing the devastating energy one the victim. More complicated use of this ability would be dropping them as a mine. Nize can then detonate these balls to explode whenever in the next 5 posts. Otherwise they will do on their own after the before mentioned time. In the same time he can control 3 balls per Mental Deduction level, plus one additional per Cero skill level after Advanced.
- Too much here. Nize shouldn't be able to control so many Gran Rey Cero level attacks at once in this manner and the way it scales. I am going to request either dropping the strength of the cero itself or lowering the number of balls to a more reasonable number such as a ball per MD up until Advanced since that would leave him with six balls total at the end.
Cero Llover - Small shoulder gun, controlled by the computer in Nize's brain, forms on his shoulder and fires half-strength Balas, compressed in size of a bullet. Because they are so small, but with decent energy, the pressure on enemies defense is much bigger then a regular Cero or Bala. While one bullet would not cause too big of a problem, leaving a small, but deep, burned hole in a persons body, it is the sheer amount fired at the same time what is the main point. Because of the reduced energy cost and small, compact size, Nize can fire hailstorm of these in rapid succession, making swish cheese out of the enemy.
The gun itself is locked on the enemies spiritual readings and can operate freely without Nizes orders, but such it can also be easily confused by changing it and such. If the Arrancar takes active control over his weapon, tho', it may become a different story. Constant usage of this weapon for more then 7 posts will overheat the weapon and make it go into a cooldown of 3 posts.
- Seven posts is a very long time and something such as this shouldn't be lasting for seven. I am going to suggest two posts of very rapid fire and a large amount of projectiles with a four post cool down before it can be used again.
Cero Cañón - It is a giant cannon, which forms, when Nize puts both of his hands together. It gathers Reishi from surrounding area, and, if can't, Nize, and fires blast close to Gran Rey Cero. In one post it can be forced to fire up to 3 times, but it will be unusable afterwards for the next 5 posts.
- Again. Gran Rey Cero is a ridiculously powerful move, they cannot be fired off in such a manner. Once a post and then a scaling cool down. By this I mean that if he fires it once he has a second post cool down, if he does it the post afterwards then he has a four post cool down and cannot use it until those four posts are done.
El Goliat - As much, as Nize doesn't like to do it, sometimes close combat is the only option. And he isn't big fan of it. Because of that El Goliat was created. After the command is given, millions of Nano-bots leave the males body, and together with his Reishi manipulation ability, craft a heavy black robot over him. The suit is around three meters tall and massive. Multiple Cero cannons are built in, as well as smaller Bala machine guns and few Cero Llover. The suit has heavy strength enhancers, as well, as durability on par of Master. The downside is that his movements drop to "untrained" and after 7 posts, the duration of this machine form, he will be reduced to close exhausted.
- Firstly.. define the new strength tier. Secondly Elite instead of Master since you probably weren't here for it but Elite is the old master definition. Master is now a new tier in-between GM and Elite ("OG master")
Cero Anilla - Nize creates a ring of eight cero balls, each in size of a snowball. These balls locks on the targets Reiatsu signature and follows it. The goal is to surround the target, making him/her be in the middle of these eight balls(radius 1 meter and less). When he/she is there, a black energy collar appears around the targets neck. If Nize snaps his fingers, this collar sends a cero, compressed in microscopic size, through the targets neck and cuts it off. These balls can catch up to advance sonido and lower. The collar works in 2km radius.
- I cannot select a single aspect of this ability. The issues are the homing aspect to it, the fact it travels at advanced sonido speeds and then they have an execution ability on top of it since I read this as "collar forms and people get decapitated". It feels to much of an absolute and as it is I would suggest reworking the effect to be something other than a death sentence.
La Esclavitud - Seven tendrils of black Cero energy forms behind Nize, taking form of long, whip-like imp tails. They have advance strength, each move on it's own and radiate heat on par with with the Cero they were created from. Each tail can stretch around 15 feet in radius, with the speed matching of Arrancars Sonido. If in location with large amounts of Reishi to absorb, he can sustain these tails constantly, but in other situations their duration is 7 posts +1 per Cero skill level pass Advance.
- Experienced Strength. What strength of cero, master, advanced etc? Define what level of Arrancar's sonido? He cannot be sustaining these indefinitely if they are Gran Rey Cero level just because he is in Hueco Mundo my friend. Gonna ask that you give a bit more definition with skills and remove the indefinite thing. Give it something more like "x duration normally. In Soul Society or Hueco Mundo his has a +2 to it and -1 to cool down.
Cero La Negro Sol - Seven black balls of Cero energy form around Nize. Each holds the juice of a Gran Rey Cero and such, take their time to charge. When done, they will follow the Arrancar, being additional mediums, from where he can release his Cero's, as well, as other techniques. Each sphere can release 10 Cero's or 1 Gran Ray and the radius he has control over them is 100 feet per Cero skill level pass Advanced.
- Again. Too many balls. Please lower to at most four. I'll allow six in Ressureccion but in his base form especially he cannot have that many Gran Rey Cero to toss about. Thank you.
Zan Ability Extract: In battle this ability can be used in building obstacles, energy shields and decoys, though, it takes much more energy then a regular, polished technique would. This is why Nize doesn't use his ability in battles that much. Also, Souls created on fly are much weaker, usually not surpassing tier 3-5 in power.
- Souls created on the fly can be a maximum of 4-3 and with a limited quantity which can be dependent on his release form at the time.
Echar - Activates only once upon entering Resereccion. Hundreds of small, black balls of Reiatsu sprout from Nize's body and into the ground, Gillians breaking out from those spots few seconds later. While they won't attack Nize, no one else is sure to be safe, as these Gillians will act, as any Gillian would.
- >hundreds of black balls.
>Gillian from the spots.
I am afraid I cannot allow him to summon hundreds of Gillians once a thread. Gillian are still extremely powerful. Please make the number more reasonable such as 5-10 otherwise you can make hundreds of weak hollows? I apologise for that but that's just too much.
Cero Pentagrama - From the staff in Nize's hand five black energy balls appear and swirl around it. Soon after, an immensive large and strong version of Cero is released, cleaning away almost anything in it's way. He can manipulate the power put behind this, even being capable to make Bala version of the same attack.
- Gimme a reasonable level of durability that can handle this and I am good with it buddy.
Cero Sol; Event Power - Nize creates a giant ball of black Cero in the sky, that for the next three posts will try pulling in everything and everyone in 3000 feet radius. Land, buildings and such will be pulled in and reduced into nothing by the intense energy in the sphere. If made from Reiatsu, they will feed the thing, growing it in size and extending it's life spam, but not more then extra 3 posts. Those with Strength one step higher then Nize's Cero skill will be able to keep their ground with almost no problems. Others with the same power will keep steady, feeling strain in their muscles, but those going even below that will find it hard and maybe even impossible to not be dragged towards the giant orb in the sky. This is once per thread move.
- Absolute Death is a no go. Event or not. A durability would be nice, even if that is GM in durability or Hierro etc. Also Nize will be incapacitated after using it due to exhaustion since you mention him being tired out for less powerful abilities. Also with the "up until Nize's Cero skill" I'd appreciate it if there was some sort of "up until this tier" where it cut off so he cannot get GM and then turn it into an absolute. Thanks.
Torretas Enmascaradas - Dozens of small balls of darkness leave his body and fuse with different, large surfaces. From them human-size tentacles sprout with Hollow masks on them, shooting enhanced Balas at everyone Nize had deemed as enemy. They disappear once the surface, from which they have been sprouted is disturbed or when they are cut down. While the Arrancar can make new ones each post, such use of this ability will strain the males energy reserves much faster.
- He can make new ones every two posts at a minimum. Also give a quantity of how many he can keep active at any one time.
Verified Female, PH Certified
Joined : 2016-02-15
Posts : 1558
Karma : 23
Age : 20
Location : Good Question.
Joined : 2015-06-03
Posts : 492
Karma : 3
Age : 24
Location : Latvia, Riga
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
Joined : 2011-03-03
Posts : 5161
Karma : 81
Age : 23
Location : , Location, Location!
|Subject Post 5Subject: Re: Nize Split [APPROVED, 2-2++; Arrancar] Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:33 pm|| |
[mod]Due to member inactivity, this character is being moved to the archives. If the member becomes active again in the future, they may be reinstated.[/mod]
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 4326
Karma : 24
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can
|Subject Post 6Subject: Re: Nize Split [APPROVED, 2-2++; Arrancar] Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:39 pm|| |
[mod]Unarchived on request[/mod]
Verified Female, PH Certified
Joined : 2016-02-15
Posts : 1558
Karma : 23
Age : 20
Location : Good Question.
|Subject Post 7Subject: Re: Nize Split [APPROVED, 2-2++; Arrancar] Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:38 pm|| |
Apologies for the scuffed review, I am in a bit of a tight spot so I am omitting the template and all that to just hand over the meat of this review given it's just a quick rehash for 2020 standards.
His tier can remain unchanged at 2-2++.
Pain Endurance is mixed into Willpower in the current will skills so remove that from his skills but being that they are both the same seems good. In regards to his powers:
Presencia Hambrienta - His entire surroundings would constantly be on fire purely because of the reishi density being higher to accomodate spiritual and living barrier break-down, overall I recommend making this a toggle or semi-controllable ability like he loses control and things start combusting in his berserker mode but he can control it somewhat when he isn't in that state.
La Esclavitud - References Experienced as a skill level labels that was removed so that needs fixed.
Cero Vincula - Range is too long for the potency it provides, shorten range or reduce the amount of things it does. I would recommend not blocking people from using energy attacks or if you want to keep that then reduce the damage it would deal when it explodes.
Cero Sol - Even for a resurreccion ability it shouldn't automatically require GM Durability or Hierro when GMs are very difficult to obtain nowadays to respect the sheer work to get there from people that do. Recommend leaving it more vague with something like "people without exceptional means to defend against it would likely be put out of commission."
Which leaves more room for narrative workings.
Verified Female, PH Certified
Joined : 2016-02-15
Posts : 1558
Karma : 23
Age : 20
Location : Good Question.
|Top posting users this week|
|Top posting users this month|
The link to our affiliate page is on our button below.
Our affiliates bar is always open!