Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: Who Could Love a Monster? (Private)

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:05 pm
Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 4 EvilAnime3

Sireshi Kitanzen

"How pathetic you humans can be."

Sireshi followed, almost tripping at the increase in speed, but laughing it off. He followed her to the building and looked it over. It was utterly junked, it looked like no one had been anywhere near here for years. Decades, even. Sireshi gasped, it was unheard of for someone to pay this little attention to a piece of architecture in the soul society. How does a building become this.. trashed?

He walked over and looked in the hole, looking at Rosalind before nodding and crawling into it, closing his eyes just as she requested and feeling his way through to the other side, jamming his fingers a few times as he did so. When he reached the other end, he stopped, eyes still closed, awaiting Rosalind.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: Who Could Love a Monster? (Private)

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Rosalind Haruka
Sounds interesting... I accept your challenge.

Spoiler:
Rosalind watched him go in and smirked, waiting for him to not been seen anymore. She then bent down a bit and went after him, pulling the trashcan back to where it was and hiding the hold from view. It was now very dark, like if her eyes were closed, but she knew her way anyway and did not hurt herself. She then bent back up as the tunnel ended and stood in front of Sireshi.
"No one ever comes here..." she whispered to him. "This place was perfectly normal before, but, there was an incident and I totally lost it, and now this place is... how it is. Others decided to use it for their tagging fun, so I guess I helped out someone" she chuckled.

She then looked around to see that the room was how she left it. All the beams were fixed and everything inside was unharmed and quite normal. She had fixed it with her fire to melt and secure any unsafe beams and supports. As for the furniture, some she stole and the rest was just there. She then took Sireshi by the hand again. "Keep you eyes closed, and trust me" she giggling again and walked alowly and making sure he wouldn't trip on anything. She smiled widely, hoping he would enjoy the surprise awaiting him.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:29 pm

Sireshi Kitanzen

Sireshi had no idea where he was, or where Rosalind was. By the sound of her voice, she was somewhere in front of him. She was talking about how the building had been tagged and abused. It was tragic, really, that something like that had to occur. Even Sireshi, with his normally cold hard and insanity, knew that it was tragic.

Suddenly, he felt Rosalind take him by the hand again, he stood up, following her lead and walking slowly behind her, keeping his eyes shut. He didn't know what was in store, but he had a sense of excitement building in his mind.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Rosalind Haruka

Spoiler:
Rosalind led him over to a rather comfy and welcoming looking chair and smiled. "There is a chair directly behind you, you may sit down and open your eyes." Rosalind whispered to him and sat down on her bed just a step or two across from him. She wondered what was going through his mind. He wore a silly looking grin on his face that implied he was sort of excited. Rosalind waited for his reaction and giggled.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Sireshi Kitanzen

Sireshi heard her and nodded slowly. He slowly lowered himself, opening his eyes as he sat down. "Wow.." Was all he could say. For a building that was originally human constructed, this place was absolutely breathtaking. It had a definite feel of "home" to it. Something Sireshi had never really felt before. He felt like he actually belonged here. For a moment, he wanted to forget about orders, and his goal of eliminating the human race, and just stay here. He looked across at Rosalind and smiled softly, "Quite the place you have. It feels like home."

Sireshi swept his eyes around the room once more before leaning forward and putting his elbows on his knees, resting his chin on the back of his hands and interlocking his fingers. "It fits you. This place. It's absolutely stunning, and it makes me feel like I belong. Much like it's resident." He smiled genuinely.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Rosalind Haruka

Spoiler:
Rosalind giggled. "Yes, most of this was here and I fixed up the way I liked it. No one knows about this place and they just think it is a dump. Well, no one who survived anyway..." she trailed off with a grin. "I am glad you feel that way. Humans don't feel welcome here because I don't allow them. Only chosen few can come here and live, let alone feel like they are home. You are one of those chosen few." she told him with a genuine smile that lit up her emerald orbs again.

Quickly, and out of the blue, Rosalind popped up so fast that Sireshi probably would not have time to even move. "Sireshi, do you want to play?" she asked excitedly and smiled. Slowly, she moves forward and sat on Sireshi's lap and kisses his lips again, wrapping her legs around the back of the chair. She was glad to finally have company she need not slaughter in her playhouse. Now it was time to have some fun and play how she likes it.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Sireshi Kitanzen

Sireshi smiled, listening to her explanation and nodding softly. "I feel very special. I'm glad I am one of the chosen."

His eyes opened wide as she stood up, and the second he had registered that she had moved at all, she was in his lap. He once again felt those soft lips on his, and once again his mind entered total bliss. He pushed his lips a bit harder against hers, snaking his arms around her waist. He smiled mentally, this was where he could call home. This is where he felt like he belonged. He pulled his head back just a little, his nose practically touching hers, "Why yes, I would love to play." He whispered softly, smiling playfully before kissing Rosalind hard on the lips, tilting his head a little and closing his eyes. Allowing himself to be lost in the moment.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Rosalind Haruka

Spoiler:
Rosalind smiled widely when he kissed her harder and accepted her challange. She got up as quickly as she did before, only this time she had a firm grip on his arms and pulled him with her, making him stand up. "I am not sure you know what you are getting into, Sireshi. I play differently than others..." she warned him before pushing him onto the bed and crawling after him, grinning widely.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Sireshi Kitanzen

Sireshi was more than a bit surprised by the sudden pull upward, and also very surprised by Rosalind's words. Not to say he didn't enjoy them. Him being as.. twisted as he was, he could think of some interesting ways to "play" as well.

Sireshi smirked, assessing his position and judging by his situation that Rosalind was the dominant type. "Oh? Well so do I.. so this could get interesting." He smiled softly, laughing a bit and watching Rosalind with hunger in his eyes.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Rosalind Haruka

Spoiler:
Rosalind laughed evilly down at him, was he challenging her back? Her? "Is that a challenge, Sireshi?" she asked with a wide grin as she crawled on top of him, resting her legs on either side of his body in a near-straddle. Her body hovered over his and her eyes were filled with pride and mischief. She laughed and waited for his response.

Spoiler:

Code:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum