Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]  Empty Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:31 am
Calypso had absolutely no idea where she ended up. She was leaving Demon World through one of her rather shoddy portals, but stepped into a place she didn’t really know.. Anything about. World was way, way too big for this demon, at least in her mind that is what she concluded. Many things were burning through her mind, with Khalaism and her Mama; she must have gotten distracted and dropped herself somewhere she knew nothing about. It was probably about an hour past twilight, the moon hanging partially in the sky. The only thing that gave light were the city’s lights.

“..Bu-Buncha… Buh…” Calypso got rather frustrated trying to pronounce the place to herself, slapping her cheeks and nonexistent mouth. This place was just.. Way too freaking weird for her. She hated being so full of uncertainties, she hated being alone… Even if it was a lie, she wanted Lux to be able to speak to her, one last time, despite all the attempts her inner pseudo-consciousnesses tried to console her. They scared her, they were nothing more than a mysterious force tied to her powers and body, and thus she was too paranoid of their motives to really take in any sort of comforts. Their voices never reached her.

Cali decided to take a short rest on a bench, sniffling and rubbing the golden, beading tears coming from her colorful eyes. While she could just make another portal to Demon World, she didn’t know where else she would end up if she came back. At least this place was hospitable, right? It didn’t look like anyone was… Interested in killing or harming her. Though she was still rather afraid, being in a place she didn’t know. Twas her childish nature coming about, absolutely, she even had the instinct to yearn for her parent. Even if she was a crooked queen…

“...Mama…” The girl whimpered as she went onto her side, scrunching her body up, as she just let herself be emotional for a bit. That was the least she could do right, right…?
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]  Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]  Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]  Empty Re: Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]

Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:11 am

Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]  KLjdkiU

Claire

Artist: Nujabes - Song: Imaginary Folklore - Word Count: 458

Enjoying one of her increasingly common evening strolls through the city she called her home, Claire began to perceive a strong emotional energy not too far from her current location. Curious, she found herself making the slight detour necessary to come into contact with whoever it was that was experiencing such an emotional response. She could tell that there was a large amount of fear, some longing, and a fair amount of other, less tangible, and better hidden emotions. The closer she got to the source though, the surer she became that her current target wasn't human. She kept placing one foot in front of the other, traversing the beautiful streets that always gave her such pleasure until she eventually was within a minute or so's walk from her target. At this point she was all but sure that the emotions she was sensing were coming from a demon. Her capricious nature took hold of her, and any information regarding what state the demon was in, where they'd come from, why they were here, or anything else of the like, was completely irrelevant to her at the moment. The only thing she was intent on at the moment was to disturb the demon exquisitely. Of course, she wouldn't do it all at once, or in any way that would be immediately obvious. No, that wasn't her style at all. In fact, she would go about it in the most insidious way possible. Demons were despicable creatures, and they should all be broken, ruined, and cast aside. Destroyed mentally, emotionally, and physically. In order to accomplish this goal however, careful measures had to be taken. First, she must be sure that she wouldn't come to any harm as a direct or indirect result of her actions. That meant gauging the ability of the demon in question, and coming to a conclusion on whether or not they were a threat. In this case she was fairly certain that she had nothing to worry about. Secondly, she had to be certain that her manipulation would take hold. That meant that she couldn't be heavy handed, but that she would need to go about this in a slow and steady manner. Misdirection, then. It was a simple enough plan, but almost always highly effective. First she would gain the trust of the demon.

Finally approaching the bench that the demon was resting upon Claire began to let out a bit more of her natural soothing aura. She made her way to the front of the bench, bending down until they were face to face, and addressed her target.

"Lost, darling?"

As she spoke she amped up her emotional manipulation to further influence the demon, focusing on instilling feelings of trust and adoration.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Last edited by Absentee on Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]  Empty Re: Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]

Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:59 pm
Do strong people.. Cry?

That was something Calypso constantly wondered to herself, whenever she had off moments of weeping. She was quite tired; she had never gotten so active with thinking about things... Ever, in her short existence. She couldn't hide behind someone else anymore, or well, that someone else, was her... It was a wearing time for her, things much larger than she opening up, and being forced to think and have to do something about those things.

It would be easiest to understand why she would make such an error in location, and quietly batter herself about it. Calypso never had to deal with stress or constant fear before, but she gave herself another moment to cry over it. Sometimes she wondered if it was OK to cry... But right now, Calypso regressed into a state of childish, instinctual wants, wanting her Mama, wanting a bed, wanting sweets, etc., the thought of not having any of those again very upsetting to her.

Til she suddenly felt... Some sort of calm, though she wasn't sure if it was her coming down from her cry, or somewhere else... Regardless, she felt just the slightest bit happier. Was much better than how she's felt over the month. Hearing a gentle voice, her colorful eyes rolled to see a red haired woman, prompting her to rub her eyes clean of golden tears.

"...Very.." Calypso replied, "...I ended up here.. B-by accident... And I dunno if I can get home OK.."
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]  Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Little Lost Shadow [Calypso/Claire]  Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:12 pm

Claire

Artist: Nujabes - Song: Imaginary Folklore - Word Count: 323

It seemed that Claire's manipulation had been effective to a point. She could tell that the demon was much less distraught at the moment than it had been previously. It may seem counter intuitive, but she could do much more lasting damage once she'd developed a sense of trust. With that in mind, for the moment at least, she continued to emanate the same emotions she had been up to this point. She listened intently to the demon's response, her mouth drawn wide in a friendly and inviting smile. Then, when it had finished talking she slowly moved her hand forward, making sure to cause no alarm, and rested it on top of the thing's head. Of course, she felt a deep seated disgust as she did so, but she hid it magnificently, only showing compassion.

"Oh, you poor, sweet thing. I'll make sure you get where you need to be. Here, why don't you come with me and rest somewhere you'll be safe. Then when you've calmed down we can figure out exactly what to do with you."

She had been gaining energy from the demon ever since she'd first felt the emotional energy tugging at her, so she had a decent bit to play with at the moment. With that in mind she laid a particularly potent compulsion within these words. Not much in comparison to what she could potentially do, given enough time and surrounding emotional energy, but she imagined it would be plenty considering the circumstances. At the same time she changed her tune a bit, emotionally speaking. She began to give off feelings of excitement and joy. Hopefully this would give the demon even more reason to obey her compulsion.

With that she straightened herself, turned back towards the direction of her own home, and peered over her shoulder. She then beckoned to the demon in a way that most would find absolutely irresistible.

"Come along little one."

Coding in Template By:

Last edited by Absentee on Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:56 pm
Calypso felt something she never really experienced before. A sense of... Safety, satisfaction, validation, as the woman had spoken to her, tossing her some flowery, sweet words that would make any young child feel happy and listened to. Something.. Felt very off, underneath all that sweetness, but that couldn't be right, right? She had just been around a lot of volatile people and had gotten a bit prickled by the world... This lady seemed just nice, petting her and everything. That's what nice people did, right..?

Even if there was one particular dumbass and a few others she felt fine with, this lady made her feel... Happy, happier, the happiest she had ever felt, all in one short exchange. But yet again, the multitudes of little fragmented consciousnesses mentally poked at her with warning, a few emerald eyes adorning her body looking at the woman wearily, but she just ignored them. Though Calypso had no visible mouth, her colorful eyes were sparkling with a childish adoration, although some anxiety and fear were layered behind it, though completely unrelated to the situation at hand.

"O-okay...!" She got to her feet, despite the nervous eyes upon her body, happily coming to her side and following her, "...I'm just afraid of getting more lost trying to get where i wanted to... I meant to go somewhere else... But i'm so bad with telling my portals where to go outside of Demon World!" She huffed, not really thinking about how the woman actually thought of her or her race. She normally spoke as if she spoke to another demon, anyway, not really finding it necessary to state what she was or address any sort of sensibilities on the matter.

"I'm just kinda.. Dumb, yknow?"
She chuckled nervously, "...But I have to ask... Are mamas supposed to be as nice as you? My Mama.. Kind of confuses me, and worries me, with how she acts.. All the time..."
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:54 pm

Claire

Artist: Nujabes - Song: Imaginary Folklore - Word Count: 544

Claire continued to wind her way down the still darkening street, towards her own home. The castle was tucked away from the usual commotion that a crowded city street exhibited, but was still close enough for her to comfortably enter the city on a whim. It was still a bit of a walk however. The demon began following her, and she could tell that her emotional manipulation was having the effect she imagined it would, but the thing did continue to voice concerns. Pesky, pesky, pesky. Of course she would have to respond to it, which angered her, but the benefit would outweigh the displeasure, so she continued to appear completely serene and loving.

"I don't believe you can be more lost than having no idea where you are, darling. Don't concern yourself with that though, I'll take care of it all for you."

Claire continued to walk as she spoke, slowing her stride in no way. It took a few minutes for them to begin nearing her castle, but the change was obvious and immediate when they did. The usual hustle and bustle died out, and there was a sense of calm that tended to come with more remote locations. The city began to give way to much more rural scenery, and then, after a bit more walking through this new locale the castle came into view. It was an astounding bit of architecture, to say the least. Directly in front of them sat a stone walkway which would keep their journey level, as there was a rather large valley in between the two and the castle itself. The walkway was supported by massive columns, themselves made of stone. This continued on for about a quarter of a mile before it expanded into the castle proper, which towered above them.

The castle was enormous, the main entrance alone was at least 30 feet high, and it was completely dwarfed by the main portion of the building, which sat directly behind it. To the left was the castles tallest feature, its main tower, which rose several hundred feet into the air. There were a decent number of rooms between the main portion of the castle and the tower, though they all sat empty at the moment. To their right was a smaller, but still impressive addition to the castle which itself rose about a hundred feet from its base. Of course the exact dimensions of the building couldn't be appreciated in full from a short view of the exterior, from one angle at that. The interior would prove even more impressive.

As they approached the walkway the demon spoke up once more. Claire heard her out, then saw the perfect opportunity to further establish herself as someone who was only looking after a lost and scared youth.

"Well, I can't speak about genuine motherhood because I have no children of my own, but when I think of the word motherly the first words I associate with it are loving, caring, protective, and kind."

She turned to the demon after speaking and gave it a small smile, still using her emotional manipulation as she had been since they began their walk. Having done this she began to make her way across the stone bridge.

Coding in Template By:

Last edited by Absentee on Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:54 pm
Calypso happily followed the strange woman, not noticing that she was being paraded to an uncertain fate. She didn't notice that the city gradually ebbed away into a countryside. She didn't notice the strange undertones to this woman, or the darkness behind her motives. She didn't notice the constant attempts by her multitudes of consciousnesses that share a body and space with her, trying to grasp her thoughts and warn her, warn of a danger unseen. She didn't notice, she didn't care, she couldn't care, not a single care crossed her mind. She was happy, she felt safe, attended to, listened to... And Calypso couldn't help but grab onto those feelings and never let go.. But she also lacked sense due to this woman's manipulative undertones, unable to properly assess this very, very flawed situation.

"Well... I-I guess you have a point..." She chuckled nervously, "I dunno, I always think of the worst... Hehehe..."

She continued following her without a single stop, worried eyes opening and closing all over her body, looking around helplessly for some help, but unable to bear a voice or a full mind to scream for help. As they had approached the woman's abode, Calypso looking up to the castle that easily dwarfed her. She didn't like feeling small, but it isn't to say this was the first time she had seen a castle, considering she had occasional residence in one.
She halted once the woman began to speak once more to answer her meek little question, causing her to peep a little sigh,
"Oh.. My Mama... I don't think she's able to do any of those... I wanted to help her be able to, though.." Even if she had no visible mouth, one could see her eyes shined with a sad sort of happiness, "...I promised someone I would get stronger... If I could just do that, I could help her..."
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:23 pm

Claire

Artist: Nujabes - Song: Imaginary Folklore - Word Count: 327

As they came to the castle's entrance the gate began to part, two guards on either side operating the mechanism. Claire paid no mind to them and simply continued her advance, now passing underneath the magnificent archway. Shortly afterwards they were within the castle itself, and the true luxuriousness of her abode could be properly ascertained. Inconceivably ornate artworks lined the walls, the stone floor was adorned with a deep red tapestry inlaid with golden fibers, and the furniture was plush and inviting. She'd spent a fortune on this castle, and almost the same on its decoration. The investment was well worth it in her mind, as she enjoyed the mood it set both in its own right and because of the mindset it naturally put her visitors in.

"You keep speaking of your mother. Would you mind telling me who she is?"

Claire said this sweetly, and by now she'd become genuinely curious. There seemed to be some relevance there, but she'd yet to ascertain what that relevance could be. She then made her way to the back of the main room, where a large couch was the center of attention. It was obviously the most expensive piece of furniture in the room, and looked unimaginably inviting as it sat on its pedestal above a few lesser couches and chairs that faced it. This piece of furniture was obviously intended for her use, and her use only. She climbed the few small steps that lay between her and it, then made herself comfortable, laying across it on her side and propping her head up with her hand. She motioned for the demon to sit wherever else she desired. Of course it would have to be burned shortly afterwards, but no matter. She could easily replace anything with the vast fortune she'd garnered, and she was never concerned with money in the first place. It was the easiest thing in the world for her to come by.

Coding in Template By:

Last edited by Absentee on Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:38 am
The little demon couldn't help but look at the guards as they passed, leading the girl to wonder who exactly this woman was. They had to be in Europe due to the type of architecture in the city, which mostly was under Shadow Fall's domain if she remembered correctly. This only puzzled her more, since she had never heard anything about the woman in front of her... And she'd definitely know who she was if she was an Asthavon. Wasn't family.. Never heard of her... These things poked at the back of the demon's mind, but something else fuzzied them, making them less of a concern. She couldn't figure out why it was so difficult to really stray her thoughts from how kind this woman was, or how good she made her feel, but she persisted her following anyways.

The castle's interior only made it seem more inviting, things seeming rather soft on the eyes and welcoming, which made Calypso feel more at ease, however something would come that would bring a few cold pricks to her heart; this woman wished to know who her Mama was. Did... She mention her too much? Sometimes she couldn't help but think about her mother, wistfully, wishing she wasn't the monster Cali knew her to be from birth. But... Could she really say who her mother was?

"...I... Uhm..." Calypso immediately felt a cold sweat, dropping down on the nearest couch, swallowing hard and lying down with half her body dangling off it. She wanted to dodge the question, really did, but something pushed her to say the truth. She was visibly straining to not say it, pressing her hands against her "mouth", until she couldn't take it anymore.

"...My... Mama.. Is... Mana Asthavon. But... I'm nothing like her... I... I don't want her to be how she is..." The girl was tearing up more, "I-I'm sorry I hesitated, but... I just... I'm sorry..."
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:17 am

Claire

Artist: Nujabes - Song: Imaginary Folklore - Word Count: 336

Claire sat in silence for a moment after this revelation. She expressed nothing outwardly, but internally she was even more driven towards her original goal now. Demons were a plague that had usurped the Sueki's natural place when they arrived en masse. To now learn that the random demon she'd decided to lure here was Mana's ilk, well that was a spectacular turn of events. She could strike directly at the heart of the demon's hierarchy. She wasn't quite sure of the effect this would have, although she did assume it would be minimal. Nonetheless, she felt even more justified in her intentions at this point.

"Oh, is that so? Well, you certainly come from a prestigious stock, don't you? Very impressive. I can't say I know much of the personality of the demon queen, but I can see where your concerns come from. Perhaps you just need a break from it all though."

Claire couldn't believe what she was about to suggest, and it disgusted her to even think about it, but she couldn't help but acknowledge the fact that this plan would have a much higher rate of success over an extended period of time. Once more she planted a compulsion to agree within her words, and then spoke.

"You could always stay here for a bit, you know. It seems like you would benefit from a bit of away time, a vacation if you will, and our time together has been lovely hasn't it? Yes, you should stay here for a time. I think that will be best"

She gave the demon a wide smile, perfectly inviting, which displayed none of her inner thoughts. It would certainly be a challenge to keep this ruse up for any extended period of time, but she had faith in her ability. She also couldn't help but think how sweet it would be when her plan had unfurled itself completely, when she had broken the demon, and when she would be rid of this thing for good.

Coding in Template By:

Last edited by Absentee on Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum