Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] - Page 2 Empty Re: Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda]

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:03 pm

Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Hehehehe. Arianda didn't call her out for the Taichou bag, which was fun. Knowing Taichou she would probably sleep through the whole ordeal and then wake up asking for pigs feet. Swinging one bag up to her shoulder, she put that arm around Arianda and a soft sky-blue dress appeared on her, feeling as if it was created from the gentle touch of air itself. A whistling wind surrounded their feet, blew around the three of them, and then they were off. They could see how fast they were moving by the blur of the scenery, but inside the wind tunnel, it was as if there wasn't even an early morning breeze.

"I recently got a city! It's nothing spectacular but it will be and we are working vigorously on it to be a great place. A haven of neutrality for all who want to come, and a beacon of Hope for everyone. I saturated the buildings with my Resolve Flame so among other things there is a constant dome of awesome surrounding it. I can also change the buildings themselves to a certain extent, so if you have any requests you want for how your house should look, I can just manipulate the flame inside the stone and change it to how you wish" Ulv told Ari, a smile as the warm Resolve Flame filled the area, and suddenly they were there.

It was less Ulv being quick, and more her flame distorted time perception by inducing feelings of peace and serenity. Not something she could really do in a hostile situation, but in a calm transitionary period like this, it was easy.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] - Page 2 Empty Re: Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda]

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:42 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Arianda let out a soft sigh as she confirmed what the large bag was with her sight; a bag with her lovely big sis likely tied up in. The girl gently poked Ulv's nose, her eyelids half closed as she spoke to the woman.

"My sister better be able to breathe in there. Sheesh."

The girl stretched, petting Aki as she felt a blue dress appear above her current set of red and black clothes. The demon blinked at it before she gently poked the dress; the garment appearing in her hand which she gingerly packed away into one of the bags she was holding. She was glad for the dress, it looked nice; but she would rather be wearing her normal attire at the moment than a dress. Besides, she liked skirts. The demon kissed Aki's cheek, who had passed out on her back without much notice. Her mother's influence, most likely; Arianda was definitely one to sleep. A lot. So, with Ulv speaking to her, not noticing that they were travelling when the embers of resolve flame transported them who knows how far; Arianda needed to reply in kind.

"I'm sure my stay will be temporary... but I thank you for giving me, Aki, and Taichou a place to stay. It's... much easier when you actually have a place to live in than not. However, I imagine I won't be living here long. After I figure how to seal off Mana's influence but keep my Eris powers, it may be difficult for me to reside in your city. Besides... if Amphilogiai had any objections, she woulda said something by now. It's clear to me that she simply likes conflict, no matter the sort... It's a little sad really. But I'm sure it'll be fi...ne."

Finally, after blurting out enough words to fill anyone's ears, the demon glanced up from her stupor of speech; her mouth agape. It was a nice city. But, the fact that they were already there is what amazed Arianda. For now, all she could do was stare and wait to see what Ulv may say or do.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:54 pm

The Flame Of Hope

With a totally deadpan stare, Ulv didn't even given Ari any satisfaction to her question about Taichou in the bagchou.
"I don't know what you are talking about, my dear Arianda" she then looked up at the large, nice building that she was going to host Arianda in. She needed a mansion after getting removed from her old mansion. And then, she took a breath and kindled her inner fire. Arianda wanted to keep her Eris powers, while cutting off the connection to Mana. Not being connected to Mana was a good thing, but keeping her Eris powers, and blunting the force with which her Conflict origin messed with her...Not that she was worried, her Devil's Heart was brutal.

"Sounds simple enough" She said, putting the Taichou Bag down gently and holding out her hand to Arianda, the hand glowing with an amber light before bursting into flames. Warm, nurturing flames that felt so immensely comforting. "Take my hand. Grasp the feelings that drag you down, fill your nights with anxiety and make you look to the future with worry. Solidify your desires in your mind, and feel them come to fruition. Don't worry, and don't doubt. You aren't the first I have helped with this. Inami was freed from her despair, the eternal spiral downwards into madness as her corruptive power raped her mind, ripped it to shreds and raped it again. Compared to what that took, you are a party trick"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Peak-a-lotsofawesomefire [Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:09 pm

Arianda scowled at Ulv, the fact that she received a deadpan gaze and an answer that avoided her question confirmed all that she needed to know. However, Ulv soon looked like she was thinking about. Surely, there was room to doubt Arianda; but her Eris powers were part of her now. It wasn't something she could just get rid of without nearly destroying her everything. No, removing them was the worst thing that could happen. Arianda needed to keep her Eris powers; because they were her powers, not Mana's. Not anymore.

The demon looked at Ulv, smiling at the woman as she placed what definitely was Taichou in a bondage bag down next to them and held out a hand to the demon; the hand glowing amber before it burst into flames. Arianda looked at it warily, unsure of what to do before she heard Ulv speak again. Sure, she wasn't the first, but, Arianda wouldn't forget anything. She knew what forgetting did to someone; it can ruin them. No, she would simply sever herself from Mana. She placed her daughter on the ground gently, having the girl sit on her suit case; where she could sleep soundly. So, Arianda gathered up all her feelings, her great doubt of herself, the large amount of pain she herself had been in; all of it. Then, she gently took Ulv's hand.

Maybe two or three seconds passed before Arianda jerked away her hand and collapsed to her knees. For a few seconds, ragged breathing emitting from her before her body glowed with that Amber light for a few seconds after she calmed down. The demon soon collapsed forward onto her hands now, being on her hands and knees. Her breathing was still ragged, the girl clearly shocked from the sudden removal of whatever connection bound her to Mana; whatever allowed Mana to literally teleport through the Seal of Eris. Sure, it hurt, hurt more than Arianda could characterize. So much so that tears leaked from her eyes and flowed down her cheeks. After a good minute, Arianda stood, the Seal of Eris on her stomach glowing a crimson red for a few moments under her clothes before it calmed and Arianda sighed softly; gently putting a hand on her chest. Sure, she still had the voices of conflict, her powers over conflict, and the like; but she could feel Mana through the Seal no longer. It was also likely that her Chasm Point may be unreachable, but, she let out a gently sigh as the demon gingerly grabbed a flower from the ground; using DE to drain it's energy. She sighed softly before looking at Ulv and hugging her extremely tightly.

"Ulv... thank you so much. My family is much safer now... as are those here. I'll stay as long as I need, so, thank you so so much, Ulv. And uh..."

The demon smiled at Ulv, the girl clearly making a few tests of her powers as a few things popped nearby and then reformed like nothing happened to them.

"Thank you for freeing me from Mana... I feel like a new woman. Albeit, I definitely am not a new woman; still the same little ol' Ari! Oh and don't worry, I'm still going to stay far. Farrrrrrrrr away from the war. I do not want to become a monster."

She kissed Ulv on the cheek, picking up her daughter gently and spawning a few tentacles to grab their luggage and carry it.

"So... My new Mansion, huh? Mind giving me a tour? This is your town and all~"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:39 pm

The Flame Of Hope

The power that Ulv possessed was immense, and it created a great show of what was happening in Arianda. A giant man of fire spawned from her body and reached it's hand into Ari, pulling out a jet-black snake, many times the size of either of them. The snake was bludgeoned with a hammer, massive gouts of warm flame burst across Minatumi Harbor and crackled along the sky, and the snake dissolved. Without the Seal of Eris to hold it back, and now with a direct injection of Ulv's own Resolve Flame, Arianda's flame in her soul burst into life, crackling like the hearth of a great home after a long winter.

Ulv returned the hug once Arianda was done with her recovery. Gently, as not to hurt the Demon. Regeneration or no, it would hurt.
"I always protect my friends, Arianda. Stay as long as you need to stay, do whatever you need to do here. I will help you if you want to get to grasp with the new fire in your heart, or you can just leave it alone. Without the Seal, it won't mess with any of your Demon stuff, and setting things on fire is cool. It's not just a happy blaze. I nearly cut Demonica in half with it once"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:56 pm

Of course, Arianda didn't see the whole "black snake getting beat to shit" thing as she was too busy coming to grips with what the fuck just happened to her. Instead, she simply only knew that Mirja helped her, and a fire, the Resolve flame, burned within her. It is possible she wouldn't use the fires too much, as she didn't wish to use fire much. But, she would hold onto the flame in herself to keep herself warm and full of resolve. Of course, this also meant that she was freed from Mana physically and mentally. Sure, she may have her own hangups about the woman, but there would be nothing forcing her to go along with whatever Mana wanted now.

"I understand... but I think I'll let it be for now. Now cmon, I need you to show me around my new mansion! I am honestly completely certain that I will be lost in it for a few days before I get used to its layout. And Ulv..."

Arianda looked at Ulv again, Aki snoozing on her back snoring softly as she looked at the woman; a warm smile rising from her face.

"Thank you again. Really. And don't think for a second I'm not still crazy! No one will everrrrrrrr change that about little ol' Ari! Never!"

The demon cackled softly, starting to move towards the front door of the mansion and intending to go inside. Sure, she would miss her old home; but she was glad to be in a new one, one that was free from Mana. Free from the war.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:04 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Ulv couldn't force her to use her flame, and so she wasn't going to. It would be enough to keep Arianda happy and warm in the days to come. And then, she said that she needed someone to help show her about the mansion so she didn't get lost. At that point, a Cheshire cat smile broke across her face. A prelude to her doing something very horrible to little Arianda.

"Mmm, lost in her house and unable to find her way around. That, sounds like a lot of fun to watch, actually. I think I'll leave you to it~" Ulv teased, before blowing a kiss, and disappearing in a billowing gust of wind, leaving Ari with a new home and a new leash on life. And a bag with her sister in it.

(Exit thread)

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum