Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty Re: Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv]

Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:50 am

Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N /A

Calypso's heart went straight to space as Ulv once again alarmingly looked into her eyes. Instinct told her to cringe, to expect that fury to overcome her body and mind once more, the weight of rage and jagged teeth on her consciousness, even if it was allegedly not even a fraction of it's strength. However, instead of being smacked with a tidal wave of intrusive powerful emotions, she personally felt nothing much. Calypso settled down rather quickly as she realized such, feeling more as if she was looking at a picture and description of the beastly anger, rather than forcibly experiencing it.

Even if she wasn't suffering, she narrowed her eyes at the woman, "..Ya don't gotta be so forceful ya know? But..." Her head dipped immediately, as she took a sort of bowing position, "Thank you! I'm grateful you did this for me." Her head tipped to the side as she tried to concoct how to describe what she was experiencing, "..It just kind of seems like... Instead of me personally experiencing it, it diverts it into a more... Um... Logical outlet I think? Like i'm reading a book or watching a movie about something scary rather than actually feeling what makes the scary thing scary..."

She awkwardly chuckled, expression consisting a mixture of tired and puzzled, running a hand through her hair, "Hahah... It's hard to explain, but again, uh..."

Regardless of how she reacted, Calypso gave Ulv a hug, a thought of caution peeping the back of her mind, "Thank you~. If you need help with anything, lemmie know okay?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty Re: Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv]

Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:06 am

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

After the usage, Ulv seemed less imposing. Less massive and powerful. She was breathing more heavily, and had used alot of her power to manifest this new thing. It was an intrinsic part of Calypso, so it required a lot of force for her to fix. But she still cracked a grin at Cali's minor complaint about being forceful.
"Ahh, what is the point in spending one's life around the bush? Glory Lies Beyond The Horizon, you need only reach out and grasp it!" she put her fists on her hips and threw her head back in a deep laughter.

"But you are welcome, Cali. I hope that this will ease your suffering in night and day. Nobody should have to feel like that, and so that is why I am always around to prevent people from feeling like that. As for how it works, I think I can grasp it. Sort of like being told fire is hot rather than being burned by it" Ulv then returned Cali's hug and patted her head gently. "But, discussions aside, you look tired darling. You should get to bed, and then get around to seeing what you can do in the morning. Sleep, is something Imma pick up myself"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:17 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N /A

Calypso couldn't help but narrow and roll her eyes with a smile marked upon her face as Ulv pushed her strong reply towards her complaint. Ahh, she wasn't wrong.. But Cali herself wasn't sure if she could be so profound and strong towards other beings. She always felt so small... So nervous, around others. Even now she went along with the feeling to just chuckle along with the woman's hearty laughter. Even if that inner beast scared the young demon rather deeply, and the thought that it would only be more fierce, she honestly couldn't think ill of Ulv. Even if she was rather boisterous about it, she did honestly seem to want to aid people, and Calypso absolutely couldn't think such sour thoughts.

Though she did sense the exhaust from the woman, clearly from the whole gifting her with something to not torture her whenever she walked into a damn crowd thing.

"Yeah, that sounds about right.." The young demon felt all the happier when the muscled lady hugged her back, and even patted her on the head. Close contact always made her strangely happy, though... Her position against the woman's body... Lead to undesirable thoughts that she swallowed swiftly into her consciousness.

"Y-yeah, bed, bed sounds GREAT right now. Yeah um, you go about safely okay?! Ah um..!" Calypso slid from the hug, her face aglow with rainbow-ish light, as she seemed to quickly skip away on tendrils she abruptly formed from her spine, like some weird six-legged spider on some serious alcohol with how stumble she made her getaway.

"C-cya Ulv~! Don't punch too many Hollows while im gone!"

Her voice was an echo into the woods as she scurried away, plopping down into a clearing and rubbing her face not much unlike someone scrubbing out their sins.
"AAHH! I TOUCHED THE NO TOUCH ZONE!" Of course she wasn't referring to the 'NUCLEAR DONT TOUCH ZONE', she more was referring to the chest area, "AAHHHH! Stop stop stop stop stop stop stop! I banish you, bad weird thoughts! BANISH!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:28 am

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Tendrils, right. She was a Demon after all, Ulv should have expected her to be able to do that, because it seemed to be a thing that all Demons could do. Probably even Henrex, and wasn't that a disturbing thought for Taichou when he grew some balls and admitted his love for her? And when she came out of the strange trance she had been in for the last while.
"mmm" Ulv said, a slightly wary glance at the tendrils used to scurry away before leaving the area herself, kicking off in a gust of wind and being somewhere else very fast.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum