Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] Empty Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv]

Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:13 pm

Calypso Asthavon

Soft footsteps swept against the underbrush, the moon peeking from between the many branches whom attempted to swallow the stars' light, a calm mist settling over to evidence wet weather during the cooling times. Amongst the darkened wilds was Calypso, the young demon ensuring as to not to make a sound as she traveled the haunting shadows. A backpack gently rubbed against her back, as she looked packed and prepared. Really, it was mostly candy and chocolate stored in her backpack, but she also had a heap of medical supplies. She was fully aware that what she was going to do was dangerous, and wanted to be prepared in the event things went wrong.

The youngling placed the backpack down, rifling through it, biting down on a stick of chocolate she pulled out and ripped open, and grasping a med kit. A brief checking of her supplies, she formed a pocket on her mock jacket, putting some dead branches and leaves on her bag as to hide it, and proceeded to look. She was rather tense, though not of her own safety. Nay nay, Calypso was scared that what she would do would fail. Despite this, she continued weaving through the darkness, spawning a handful of golden glowing butterflies, the flap of their wings ever so entrancing.

"Ugh, how hard are these thing to find..?"

She would imagine a hulking beast would be easy to spot after an hour of searching, but the woods seemed quite dry on them. She came to these woods because of the sights of-.

A low growl emitted behind her, causing the girl to slowly turn around, a white face appearing in the pale glow of the night.

Hollows.

She had come specifically to Karakura Forest on two key details. One, there were a good amount of Hollows lurking within, and thus would work with her plan. Two, if things went awry, there was a better chance of a Shinigami appearing, versus her going to any random place. Was rather manipulative to bank on such a chance for a situation she purposefully put herself into, but that was a chance she had to swallow.

She stared at the beast, it looking vaguely like if it had eaten five bears, two badgers, and all the hatred in the world. Calypso wasn't afraid of it, no no, she was afraid of what it could do. Though she moved slowly, turning full face, staring it down. It growled loudly, incisors bared.

"Okay.. Okay.." More butterflies peeled off her body, a good swarm forming around the girl, "Listen... Okay? I know... You're not in a good set of mind... I know you're... Kinda like an animal right now- YIKES!" It swiped at her, which only compelled her to send the swarm around it, the creature snapping at the insects as she had jumped back, and took several more steps back.

"Just listen! I know there's a person.. Somewhere in there, right? You're a person! There's somebody in there..!"
Calypso's mind was cringing quite a bit as she saw that the creature wasn't even looking at her at this point. Why wasn't it working? This kind of thing worked in movies, right? Well, then again, not the most realistic source...

"HEY!"

Birds flew as she shouted, the butterflies fading as the Hollow looked at her, head lifted to it's height. Calypso was shaking.

"Don't you want me to help you?-"

Shrieking. That's what came out of her mouth as the beast suddenly lurched forward, jaw flashing open, and next she knew she was on the ground, pain flaring in her shoulder. The creature had her pinned, but rather than chowing down on this fresh morsel, her flesh grasped it's teeth like it's life depended on it, which it indeed did, preventing it from creating a larger wound. Fight or Flight took over, tendrils forming from her body, wrapping around the creature and attempting to pull it off, though failing rather brutally. It bit harder, the sensation of acid burning her flesh, millions of voices screaming in her mind.

She still held some rationality, and did the smartest thing any could in this type of situation; Call for help.

"HELP! HELP! IT BURNS!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, blue, iron-scented liquid painting the hollow's fangs, along with her shoulder and neck. Golden tears poured from her eyes, from the pain. The literal pain, and the pain of failure.

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] Empty Re: Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv]

Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:37 am

Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Karakura Forest. Nice place. She'd had a lot of fun stuff here. Or, rather, Mirja had. Currently she was sat in a half-healed crater that she and Colin had made in their brief clash. There was still energy here, and she could swirl it around herself to absorb and refine it. Mirja's energy was violent, berserk, and furious, which fit well with Ulv's own. A Secret she didn't tell many people was that she was always angry. Partially because she was a murderbot designed to fuck and kill things, partially because of Beowulf's powerset. Both came together, and displayed an incredible degree of self-control.

And then, her enhanced hearing picked up the screams of a woman. Her eyes flashed opened, her body rose in a liquid-fluid movement, and she was at the woman's side in a handful of seconds. The gnashing hollow was then obliterated by a Bala from Ulv, and the girl, was safe to bleed in peace.
"I have no idea what happens to hollows that get Bala'd. Maybe it's the same as with Kido?" she muttered to herself, before crouching down next to the woman. And immediately sensing something interesting.

"Fancy seeing an Asthavon in such distress. I thought you were all super demon gods from what I have seen of Khala and Mana and Inami" Ulv said, crouching down next to her. Maybe she was practicing her regeneration. All demons had ridiculously powerful regeneration, even weak hybrids like Henrex way way back when Iko had clawed him.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] Empty Re: Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv]

Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:19 am

Calypso Asthavon

Cali was actually quite shocked by how immediate her call for help was answered, watching the hollow she tried to talk down vanish in a heartbeat. She'd breathe out in relief, but let's just say having a blood-spewing shoulder dampened the mood. She immediately grabbed the med kit she had in her pocket, breaking it open and trying to wrap her shoulder, which surprisingly, it looked as if even her clothing, rather than ripped, had teeth marks not much unlike her flesh; however instead of being able to successfully trap the blue liquid from spilling any further, her body spiked with black bristles, as a loud hiss was heard from her shoulder, tearing apart the bandages in an instant. Her moment of panic made her forget what her body could do, passively allowing the black spikes to relax into a coat, which easily covered up and isolated her wounds from the outside to allow healing. She had never gotten a wound this serious, and thus wasn't sure if her body's natural defenses would be enough; clearly she was wrong.

"..Jeeze you hate those too..?" She mumbled to her shoulder, all manners of complaints of being covered ringing on her head, "Okay okay, gosh..." She sighed, lying on her back from that shocking ordeal. Her neck still burned, covered in blood, though more of her mass came forth to cover those slowly, too.

She turned her head to face the muscled woman, who very clearly was not a Shinigami. A quiet think-back to her attack, and she could definitely say that wasn't any sort of Kido, at least, none she knew. She hadn't met many Shinigami, after all, but she knew upon her senses that it was highly unlikely this woman in particular was. A surprised expression crossed her face when she immediately noted her as an Asthavon; must be very spiritually tuned, or used to dealing with her family... Which the latter was somewhat confirmed with her noting of three members she already knew.

"Heh, super demon god? Not me, not yet, at least." She couldn't help but chuckle at the notion of her current state being referred as such, she hadn't even touched the bare basics of Danavahood, "I'm nothing like my Mama or aunties. In mind or power..." She sighed sadly, "Admittedly it freaking sucks... In the power department I mean! Gosh I..." She pinched her nose, visibly upset, "I do not want to be like my Mama, If anything i'm afraid of that."

She shuffled to a sit up position, though appearing a bit drained, she smiled, "..Well you're probably wondering what i'm doing out here in the woods at night, huh? Well, funny story, I... Was... Trying to.. Uhmm.." Her face, still streaked with golden tears, lit with a variety of colors in a blush, like a little prismatic light show of embarrassment, "It... Sounds dumb but... I was trying to tame.. And help.. A... Hollow..."

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:16 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Ulv sat, and looked at Calypso while she spoke, and thought about her Ceros. She hadn't used them often, but it felt like they were something she should learn how to do better. Still, Cero and energy in general was for later, for now she had to deal with the woman in front of her. With some interesting thoughts on her family and her own extra-curricular activities. The smile was warm as she went about healing herself from the wound the Hollow had given her. Mama was confusing, but with some scanning of her spiritual power and her emotions with Empathic Heart Of Fire, she got what she was saying.

"Being afraid of turning out like Mana is a good thing to be afraid of. I think Mana is scared of turning out like Mana, but I can't be sure of that without getting closer than I would prefer to get to someone like her. As for your hollow activities....yea that's stupid. Hollows aren't really things you can empathise with. One in a million might turn out like Yaksha or Grand Fisher, but that is such a risk that you really need to learn to not get bitten"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:26 pm

Calypso Asthavon

Calypso gently rubbed her healing shoulder, the occasional random golden eye of varying size cracking open on the tar-like covering, briefly looking at Ulv with a curious stare, and then vanishing as soon as it came. She maintained an essence of kindness, though her smile sunk into a bittersweet one, her legs bunching closer to her chest as the woman before her mentioned her mother afraid of becoming herself,
"I think, Mama doesn't even care," She crossed her arms, looking to the side, "Mama can't even pay attention to me... Why would she even care about herself..?" She spoke the last sentence quietly, sighing, and looking back up at her.

"I just..."
Her feet shuffled, the embarrassed blush on her face returning with a vengeance, in which meant brighter shimmering, golden tears still beading in her eyes, "I thought.. If I could pull it away from being animalistic, it'd mean I was getting better at helping... But, it just ignored me, I couldn't even calm it down with these.." She formed two brilliantly gold butterflies, bright enough to glow in the pale moonlight, her head turned down and golden eyes shut, "It went after them, then went for me.. Jeeze that was disappointing, I know it was stupid but... I just wanted to help it.."

Her gaze soon returned to her, "..Well, you don't seem like a Shinigami." She tapped her chin, "I came here specifically banking on one or two roaming in case things went wrong.. But.. I don't think i'm familiar with... Um... What you are; you seem kinda like a Shinigami, but.. Also kinda like a Hollow?" She tilted her head, as if trying to work out the puzzling reading of her energy "So... What are you? What's your name?"

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:36 am

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

"You'd be surprised what things people hide in their hearts, even from themselves. It can get very messy inside someone's head, and so they sometimes hide how they feel because they hate feeling it, and over time they forget that they hate it" she reached out a hand to pat Calypso on the head and gave a soft laugh. "Just avoid the Seal Of Eris and you'll turn out fine. As for your goals, if you could teach it to be less bestial you could help. In the same vein, if my mother had wheels, she would be a bicycle. Just because there is a desire to do something doesn't make that something able to do done. And it triply doesn't mean that you should throw yourself into the deep-end to hope that you come out the other side shiny and knowledgeable. There is far to high a chance that you just don't come out the other side"

"And I am a Vizard. Hollow Shinigami hybrids. Me being me I am pretty unique in how well I have merged with Hvit entirely and completely but it's not usually like that. As for my name, I am Ulv Auber. It is lovely to meet you"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:42 pm

Calypso Asthavon

"...That makes a lot of sense, actually."
She did take those words into consideration; someone being so deep into their misery that they don't even realize how bad their state is anymore, they just accept it..
Though, her thoughts were interrupted when she received a headpat from the lady. Admittedly, she expected more a smack than a friendly pat, and thus let out a little whine when her head was touched, her blush glowing brighter as she corrected the action in her mind, sighing gently at her jumpiness. Though the next thing Ulv mentioned got her quite puzzled,

"Seal of Eris? Don't think i'm familiar with that..." Her eyes narrowed, head dipping, "Guessing it has something to do with Mama, based on the 'Eris' part... Mmph.." She couldn't help but gently chew on her fingers, much like a child finding some new way to fidget, though was stopped for a moment to try to imagine a woman with wheels for arms and legs, and then regretting creating that image. She looked a bit sad, "..I mean, I was under the impression that you'd have to be selfless to help people, yknow? Do whatever you can to help others. At least, that's what I thought it meant.. Am I getting the wrong idea here?"

Her smile returned, though clearly sad as she was given her name, and more interestingly her race, "Huh, Ulv, Hvit, sounds Norse-y.. If that makes any sense." She chuckled gently, "I read a lot of old mythology and poems.. But..." The brightness to her golden eyes returned, "I'm Calypso Asthavon, but you can call me Cali if you wanna... Nice to meet you too."

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:55 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Listening to the woman, she grinned softly at the girl's picking up of her ethical origins in her naming. It was nice someone was worldly wise enough to pick up on it.
"They are. My Zanpaktou spirit is even called Beowulf. But Ulv, or Ulf, means Wolf, which is an in joke you'll have to ask Arianda about. If, Mana still has Arianda about, it is a confusing relationship those two have these days. Where as Hvit, means White, on account of them having white masks" she explained, before crouching down to be eye level with the woman in front of her.

"Selflessness helps helping. But never throw yourself into a situation where you will risk your own life for the sake of another. After all, how can you help others if you die in the attempt? If your heart truly demands it of you, train so that the situation you are throwing yourself into, isn't a risk to your life. As for the seal of Eris, it is a powerful thing that Mana gives people. It enhances and mutates your spiritual powers, so if you got it I could see you easily helping others. Reaching and filling your goals. But it also connects you to the mind of Mana, which drives you a touch crazy and corrupts you mind and soul"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:12 pm

Calypso Asthavon

"Huh, that's pretty cool."
Her head tilted as she mentioned someone named Arianda while speaking the meanings of those names, and about some form of relationship between her and Mana, "..Hmm, never met anyone named that to my knowledge." She was brought down to a mumble, trying to see if she could remember anyone with such a name.

Her brows then raised when the woman was at eyelevel with her, which was often an experience. For Calypso, meeting eyes seemed to make her empath abilities tick higher; she sensed a variety of calm, easing emotions from the woman, but at the same time they felt on the strong end, they weren't overwhelming thankfully, which was fine for Calypso to maintain contact. She heeded her words, gently nodding ever so often, though looking down momentarily to think about training. She had never really tried to push her abilities, if anything she was afraid of giving them strength. It was like she had found a beautiful flower, but purposefully let it wilt out of fear of it becoming a poisonous tree, to spew toxicity and pain all about.

"..Oh. I see." The girl mumbled, coming out of her thinking, her fearing. Even if Khala prodded her to blossom, there was still unrest to the idea, "...Yeah, I don't think I want corruption anywhere close to me, even if it could make me able to help better..." She rubbed her arm, "But well, I can't say i'm not already connected to her. Or you, or, anything with at minimum a subconsciousness." She chuckled nervously and shrugged, "Yeah that.. Came with the package of being the Danava of Dreams and Nightmares; I'm kind of... Connected to everybody. Not consciously, but... It's there. I'd probably go crazy if I experienced all of that again..."

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:54 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Not a word from Mana about her Wife/Pet. Well, as sad as it was, it wasn't unexpected to be honest. Mana was a whole different beast to any other on this world and to judge her differently would be a thing only a fool would do, and Ulv was no fool. Then the girl went and explained that she was the Danava of Dreams and Nightmares. Having met a few Danava - most notably, Yuukinan, the Danava of Rage - she knew that those girls had a rough time of it. At the mercy of their powers and those emotions, it was no wonder she wanted to help if she was privy to everyone's nightmares.

"Well I hope you keep what I do to my girlfriend a secret. She don't need any forewarning. But, to be connected to everyone's nightmares, that must be horrible. Even if it is only subconsciously, I can imagine that, very well. Comes with the territory of being the Great Punchy Girl Of All The Negative Things" she explained, sitting down properly and looking up at the woman. To feel the nightmares of everything in the world...ouch. "Sounds, like you could use a hand getting that Danava stuff under wraps"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum