Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  Left_bar_bleue44400/999999[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  Empty [Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:10 pm
[Start Thread]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  Left_bar_bleue0/0[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  Empty Re: [Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)

Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:27 am
[Hisao Akura]

"He thinks he is oh so strong, attacking the helpless... it makes me sick." If he could, Hisao would spit out, but there was a certain mask in the way. Taking the phone in gun mode from his ally in battle, he concentrated for a short moment - yep, no problem there. He would be able to transform it once he changed his form, and use it as a weapon. For now, he clicked it into the belt of his buckle, luckily, it fit quite well to his side. This way, he would be able to pull it out the moment he needed it. He knew that he had no chance to fight this guy head-on, so he would support Faiz to the best of his abilities - and if there was one thing he could do, it was driving things and distractions. After all, a master-thief like him had to be able to escape fast and trick others.
Recieving the suitcase, a quick snapping sound, and a look, and he already planned out what to do. Right before Takumi jumped out of the Jet Sliger, Hisao made a leap upwards - the laws of physics played for him. After all, he was going at the exact same speed as the bike he was clinging to. For a short moment, he landed on the back of the flying battle mecha Auto-Vajin, and pulled a large ring-like structure out of the suitcase, the fastest he could. And since he was in Dragon Form, and he had very fast and accurate fingerworks to begin with, that was QUITE some speed. Strapping the thing to the back of the battle mech was easy enough, thanks to the magnetic properties of the metal.
This thing he just gave to Auto-Vajin was nothing other than the strongest weapon of Faiz - but for now, it was impossible for an outsider without a clear view of the piece of technology to know that. Even Another Kuuga himself couldn't tell what this thing could do. Jumping back down, the switch between Takumi driving and Hisao sliding into the seat was like it had been trained for years beforehand, accurate and perfectly executed. The blue armored Kuuga also threw the suitcase to the side, but not before pulling the other tools out of it. A long, flashlight-like object and a camera-like object wandered to one of the safest places of this battlefield - directly under the behind of the masked warrior onto the seat of the Jet Sliger, while he attached a watch with a snapping-function to his arm. His role was to support Faiz - and he would be able to do that just fine from this bike.

As Auto-Vajin, with the round object still attached to it, turned into Vehicle mode, Hisao gripped the handles of the bike. Takumi had not been kidding when he said that he would need some strength to handle this bad girl - behind the mask, even though he was surrounded by death and destruction, he smirked. Motorcycles, no matter how advanced, were his save heaven and speciality.

"Cho Henshin!"

Turning into the Mighty Form again, the red Kuuga most people knew as a hero of justice in the real world, he could now easily pull of his next maneuver. As Faiz was making his blade ready to attack, Hisao pulled the handles around.
Screaming out, the engines and firey flying mechanisms of the Jet Sliger turned the bike into the air, for a short time, obstructing visions onto Takumi as he made his stance complete, also to shield him from possible attacks during that time. After all, it was harder to break a giant metal vehicle than to attack someone still preparing for his move. Bringing the giant bike into position besides Takumi, still hovering and slightly sliding backwards, Hisao was redirecting more energy into the engine. The moment he pushed the gas now, he would shoot forward with amazing speed. Flipping another switch, the reactor started generating the Reiatsu-searching missiles. This bike was more than a means to fly across the battlefield, it also had weapons installed to shoot down things from the sky.
"Ready when you are, partner."

[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  1zz6irn
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  Left_bar_bleue44400/999999[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  Empty Re: [Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:08 am
[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  EvilAnime3

Sireshi Kitanzen

"How pathetic you humans can be."

Sireshi watched calmly, his red and blue eyes locked in a penetrating gaze, his eyes following the ones who approached him.

Several complicated maneuvers, a powerful looking sword of what appeared to be energy, and a battle mecha with a vehicle transformation. Who were these people?

Sireshi took a step forward, the ground beneath his feet bubbling as if in boiling water, he tilted his head to the side slightly, intently watching who he was sure would be his prey. These two, he could sense, were strong. He did not, however, feel endangered by their presence here.

"Who are you." He said calmly, his deep voice commanding, "And why have you decided to come after me?" Sireshi smirked, "Was it because I knocked over your precious clock? Or massacred your precious civilians?" Sireshi frowned, a facade of anguish crossing over him, "Oh I'm sooooo sorry. I did not MEAN to. It was only because I was ordered to, you must understand!" He pleaded, his voice dripping with venomous sarcasm. He laughed insanely, his voice raised now, "Did you really think we were going to let one of the biggest symbols of human accomplishment stay standing? If that was, in fact, your thought process, you obviously lack the intelligence to warrant your surprising spiritual strength." Sireshi raised an eyebrow, calmly slipping his hands into his pockets.

"So, Gentlemen, what are you planning to do?" He grinned, his eyes darting between the vehicle and the man with the sword, "Are you going to kill me? Eh? Slice me open? Dice me up like I did to those humans? Are you going to become MONSTERS like ME?" He yelled, his voice shaky with laughter. "Do you want to know why I murdered those humans? It was because I could." He smiled, the overwhelming smell of blood in the area almost too much for him, "I absolutely despise humans, all of them are useless, pathetic, weak creatures. They deserve to die." He finished, his voice returning to a calm tone, his eyes now level between the two men. "So, make your move."

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  Left_bar_bleue0/0[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:44 am

[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  280px-KamenRiderFaiz

"Shut up, would you?" His voice, was firm and cold. He didn't care about such a heroic concept, it was just a way of living that he had acquired over the years. Had he not acquired something like that, he would probably have ended up like someone like sireshi, a person who came to hate humanity. However, he wasn't a perfect hero. He just didn't enjoy meaningless death. Even if the humans were a bunch of low-life's but considering their appearance, they seemed to wanted to enjoy a good life. He cut, him off mid sentence between his words, before he finished the whole thing. That was takumi's way of being a hero, He didn't have a concept of right or wrong - No, he simply wanted to protect the wish of a young girl, from his past. Nothing More, Nothing less.

"I don't have such a concept, of why you did what you guys did, or what you guys did...in fact i'm probably as distorted as you all are" he said holding the faiz edge tightly, in his left hand. Wit ha sarcastic chuckle. "I just wanna take some of my anger out, on a few bullies, because that's all you truly are..." he said as he stepped forward, until he was just a few feet away, Before doing so however - He made sure, that Hisao was performing the actions as he told him. "You take things out on the humans, yet you never directly come for the good guys...why is that? did they make you wet your diaper back then? hah....whatever the case is, i have no time to hear about what you have against them..."

"After all, it's upsetting me since i'm a human of course..." He quickly motioned himself, then pushed forward, jumping up in the air. As soon as he did, he began to charge energy out through the light saber, as glowed with a light red color. The damage didn't come from the blade it's self, but rather it comes from the damage, that it discharges, with each swing. Not only that, he could even immobilize sireshi, if he had enough time to catch him on ground. He Swung a wave of red energy, that was at least around the power, of a half getsuga. The energy, beamed towards sireshi, at a almost incomprehensible speed. It would be dangerous to take the full brunt, of this attack. However, that didn't mean takumi was finished yet, he quickly hit the button over the saber, and saved up a anti-gravity pulse, that would catch him off guard, if he landed back down on the ground.

Meanwhile, Auto-vaijin quickly noticed, Hisao's existence, and decided to come up along with him, after he motioned some of the gear onto himself. It had enough sense to know, that this wasn't an enemy, so it sat idle, while it's master fought off against this enemy. When the time was needed, it would find a way to help it's master.

Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:27 pm
[Hisao Akura]

Hisao was disgusted at this Methuselah and his speach - and if he could, he would high-five Takumi for telling him to shut the fuck up. The thief was in no mood to hear phylosophical stuff - people around him died like flies. London was wrecked. And he, a spiritual warrior of the humans - even though he didn't like the role of a protector - couldn't and wouldn't let this injustice pass. Well, maybe that was also because of Another Kuuga inside of his body and soul telling him to rip the face of their opposer off and throw it into a vulcano.
"Right, wrong, bah whatever. Just shut up, will ya?" Hisao showed no single care for the lecture of their enemy, but simply gripped the controls of the Jet Sliger tighter. One second of not doing the best possible choice, and he was dead. He could feel the crushing pressure emitted from Sireshi just fine, but was able to endure it with the armor of Another clad onto his whole body.
"I'm kinda like my friend here. I just happen to be pretty damn pissed, and I'll take it out on you. You'll regret the day you crossed paths with the master thief Hisao Akura! I'll steal your life!"
Pushing through the accelerators of his borrowed giant bike just as Takumi started his wild assault, Jet Sliger was starting vertical into the air, in a straight line, but also turning upside-down - the sheer forces ripping through the body of Hisao when forcing the bike into that high speed right after standing would rip a human in two, but for him, this was just fine.

"Cho Henshin!"

A green flash of light from the Another Buckle, and the smaller version of Kuuga changed his armored form once again. Kuuga was known as the warrior of many forms, but this was maybe his strongest offensive and best evasive form of them all - now he was Pegasus Another. In this form, his sensory input was vastly improved - but also, the damage on his nervous system could knock him out cold if he was not carefull. With a fleeting motion of his hand, Akura pulled out the gun-phone, and it transformed into his weapon - the Pegasus Bowgun, an extremely accurate, strong and fast firearm. Sadly, he was very limited in his number of shots - he couldn't rapid-fire them at all.
High up now in the air, upside-down from the outside world, he had no trouble to clearly visibly see, hear, even smell his enemy. All of his senses were directed at the Methuselah - he could even hear his breath, and the small sounds of his nano-machines moving throughout the body. Aiming his bow gun, he pulled back the arrow, and released a timed shot directly at the head, together with Takumis massive attack barrage.

[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  1zz6irn
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:32 pm
[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  EvilAnime3

Sireshi Kitanzen

"How pathetic you humans can be."

Two attacks from two different directions. An Arrow and a wave of red energy. What was Sireshi to do?

He, of course, new the answer.

He reached for the ground, a large wall of ice appearing directly in front of him, allowing him to quickly use the Krusnik steps technique to gain distance and land on top of a nearby building. He glanced back at the ice wall, seeing the attacks hit it and seeing it erupt into fire as soon as they did. He grinned, it was refreshing to see his power back in action again.

Sireshi sighed, drawing his daggers and holding them in a backhanded position. He took a step back, cracking his neck. This was going to take all the energy he had, he thought.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:38 am
ATTETION EVERYONE!!!

MANA HAS CHANGED THE BATTLEFIELD! THERE IS NOW A MASSIVE BLACK DOME MADE OF MULTIPLE ENERGIES ENGULFING THE ENTIRE CITY! ESCAPE IS NOW HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE NOT IN SINFALL OR KIN'S ARMY! THERE ARE THE SOUNDS OF BILLIONS OF TORMENTED SOULS BEING PROJECTED, RAINING BLOOD AND GUTS, MANA'S REITSU BEING RELEASED AND THOUSANDS OF TENTACLES FROM THE KURO SOSU BEING RELEASED!

[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  WVMWLOu
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:55 pm

[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  280px-KamenRiderFaiz

Takumi landed down, after the exchange of attacks, and began to sense something ominous around the area, and seen everything falling apart at the seems. "Huh...." He looked up and felt gults, and blood pouring down. The energy began to get heavier, and it was started to become impossible to even be able to stand in this type of unstable and demonic energy. The screams of the souls were amplified through the air, and through his sensors. He could most honestly tell, one thing, and that was that London was lost. "....Hpmh..." It was horrible to see this happening to everyone, but Takumi wasn't going to let his emotions over take him now, it was just something to accept, and that something was that he could not do anything. he hated cherishing his own life, but there was no one he could save. He just had to hope, that no one else would be fall this fate from this day. He quickly jumped up high in the air and behind hisao, on the jet sliger. "come on we need to leave now..." he said, his tone was more serious then it was cool.

He wasn't stubborn and could tell, that this was something out of their reach for now. "So put this thing into over drive, and let's get out of here...." he said, but before he left with Hisao, and talked to Sireshi one last time. "looks like the bad guys won't make your time easier...when i'm done with you...eh? Don't worry, we'll kick your asses ten fold, just because of this..." and with that, Takumi and his technology were ready to get out of here, and get to safety, and recollect themselves from this loss.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:50 pm
[LOCKED SINCE THIS THREAD IS OVER FOR THE MOST PART, POCKEH HAS A TEMP LEAVE AND SILIM HASN'T POSTED HIS END POST]

[Sireshi, Hisao, and Takumi] THE BATTLE FOR LONDON (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum