Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Rish upon a Star - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999I Rish upon a Star - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

I Rish upon a Star - Page 2 Empty Re: I Rish upon a Star

Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:44 am

I Rish upon a Star - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Interesting sort of man. The brandy smelled good quality, so she could understand him wanting it at this point. Nodding to her Wolf, she let the thing return to where it came and then, watched the guy start to destroy his apartment. Ulv watched, detached from the situation as he trashed everything and then started talking on the phone to someone about how a powered being was here and wanting to try and tear him in half with her wolf. It was an interesting ploy, and she could really commend his ability to control the situation with his trickery. Ulv just gave him a smile.

'Don't do anything you'll regret' Hvit said. It was a good thing she said that. Stopped Ulv from pulling an Inami and making this place a crater. Instead, she exhaled and a gust of wind blew in through the window, and the apartment walls changed colour, as the wind solidified and stuck to them.
"Interesting display. But you missed a bit" she told him, before the billowing wind suddenly ignited into a raging inferno, blazing hot enough to melt stone and liquefy metal. It took a handful of seconds to render the apartment into nothing, and the solidified wall ensure that the heat was self-contained, so it didn't effect anything outside of the room. A second dome protected Ulv and Balor from the heat, preventing either of them from being scorched to the bone by the superheated gases.

After that display was done, a gentle updraft deposited them on the room below, and Ulv gave a mock thoughtful look.
"I think we were at the part where I was curious about you? Does that sound right?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Rish upon a Star - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100I Rish upon a Star - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:29 pm
The Bloody Irishman

THE IRISH ARE COMMING

I. I Rish upon a Star

He'd take a look upon this destruction, a show of power? people never liked to feel cornered. but this one this was just outright childish. The woman took his little game and instead of playing flipped the board and proclaimed that she'd won, this woman was weak in character to Balor. Sure she was strong but she held no restraint or sense, after all she just blew up a high rise in the middle of karakura. She more than likely had political connections and several ways out of any problem ... but did she think this was a threat?

"I guess someone can't take a hint. It's fine though, whoever owns this place probably has insurance... if they don't well, fuck them right?"

The mans blood ran to the floor bellow as he sit here casually his eyes trained on this woman. An empath like her was a unique creature but in the face of a man like him she wasn't going to find reaction, the truth was at this moment all emotion ceased, he was completely blank, no surprise, fear, excitment not even boredom. The truth was Balor didn't need a single emotion here he was focused. And thus he stood arm still broken and body carved, a smile forming across his face the man calloused and smug in his intent.

"He's a lot scarier than you are, i mean he is Kin Iramasha after all."

His words were followed by a simple head tilt, indicating at the flames. The mans words were cast forth but all they were was activation to the disease that lingered within the air, the disease shed been inhaling for the entirety of the time they'd been talking. And if she were to turn the mans gift would go into full effect. The basis of infecting the brain and warping the reality in whilom they could comprehend. The woman's own processing power and mental capacity would be something that intensified the effects, what she saw well simply it was figure in her fire a figure everyone knew, a figure that for so long had been conceived as an ultimate evil, exactly who said it was... Kin Iramasha. The truth was Balor never really met the man, but everyone knew him everyone knew that face. And a person trying to find redemption or become some kind of good guy ... well he was the worst thing to ever face.

"You try to have fun now lass."

With the girls attention hopefully taken drawn to a much more obvious and dangerous threat he'd begin to take his leave. The truth was that figure until he was gone would act in ones mind as dangerously as the real thing and right now he didnt want get caught in a crossfire of utter destruction. After all in theory he just brought the fantasy of the most dangerous man in the world to life, who knew what destruction this girl would cause to avoid death. Though there was always the concept of her fighting free of this illusion in which case balor had already planned ahead, a piece of equipment made by the "vanguard" gifted to monsuta in their territory claims. This equipment? the Lifeboat.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Powers and equipment link used by balor:

I Rish upon a Star - Page 2 M9rTQZk

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Rish upon a Star - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999I Rish upon a Star - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:25 am

I Rish upon a Star - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Assuming that this guy in front of her was Kin and not just someone he was trying to call was Kin - he did look a bit strange, after all, like some guy had made a really good sculpture but missed out something subtle - they were in for quite the shock. Shadin would be busting through the window in a few moments, followed by a whole cadre of other powers superior even to Ulv's own. But hey, who was she to let such a thing get in the way of the fun she was about to have.
'Ohh look, you've been poisoned' Hvit commented.
'I've been what?' Ulv was surprised at that notion. She hadn't felt anything start. Then, a flush of incredibly powerful Hollow Reiatsu surged through her body, and Kin just sorta vanished.

'Ohh look, I've dealt with the poison. Don't you just love having me around?' she teased. Irish guy was trying to leave while Ulv was clearly meant to be dealing with the shit in front of her, so she just gave him a wave as he left to silently showcase how effective that attempt was.
'You know, with how often I forget about your regeneration, I am surprised you've not said anything' Ulv commented, climbing out of the window and heading to the real estates. Not everyone she ever met was going to be open to her offer, after all. And this was a good showcase of that.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

(Exit post)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum