Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Empty I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open]

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:08 am
[PLEASE LISTEN TO THE POSTING MUSIC WHILE READING THIS! THIS THREAD ALSO TAKES PLACE A FEW DAYS BEFORE WW4]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMBisq2b3yQ

I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] 6EdIfMt

Artist: Red House Painters - Song: Lord Kill The Pain - Word Count: N/A

Waves of silence echoed across a coal drenched piece of land where the vast nation of Brazil once resided. In this blackened earth stood a man staring aimlessly into the sea as the shimmering heat of the Brazilian sun blared down upon his pale skin. Yet, the warmth of this solar glow had not existed in the perception of this single human man. It was almost as if he didn't exist at this moment, and why should he? All of his plans went to shit.

The proudest sentiment of the Monsuta's established power was rendered nothing more than a memory. Centuries of growth as being one of the most feared factions of earth had led to this testament of their terroristic strength ending up purged into fine oblivion by the final damning blow of Azuma. Hundreds of millions of humans were skewered ON HIS WATCH, HIS FUCKING WATCH, because of the actions of a single spoiled child who couldn't take failure and decided to act like a petulant brat and burn all the pieces on the chess board until they didn't exist anymore.

THE MAD MAN FUCKING BLEW IT ALL TO HELL!

What kind of FUCKING legacy is that? The greatest fucking threat to the Earth gone because of a fucker who couldn't keep his cool long enough to see his sorry ass people be led to victory. As in the shadows of their defeat, Adam had spent years building up morale among Monsuta operatives, investing in their technology, changing their structure and killing so many god damn lives to see their vision and his align.

So WHAT was the point of all this? Just to suffer again and find another failure in a long lifeline of defeats?! Was he even fucking right to kill his parents and leave that safe prison they made for him? What was the god damn point of having his body skewered, butchered, thrown a part and scarred if it was to fail again and again for centuries on end without even having a glimpse of ability to be able to lead the human towards something better!? WHAT FUCKING RIGHT DID HE TO CALL HIMSELF SOMEONE EVOLUTIONARY IF HE COULDN'T EVEN WIN ONE MEASELY FUCKING OF HOPE WITHIN THIS ORGANIZATION!?

FUCK!

It all was so MADDENING that he couldn't help but begin wailing and breaking down in tears at this own incompetencies, weaknesses, helpless and total lack of power to stop the ambitions, wills, and strength of others from imposing his own hearts inner desires and dreams. With the man, no, boy now falling to his knees, he felt so childish smashing his fist into the earth again, again and again, because as he bled the crimson fluid of blood, the pain which radiated from his right hand reminded him of how much he failed to achieve in his godforsaken life.

MOTHER FUCK!

Maybe he was still just a child if he was throwing just as much of a temper tantrum, but fuck it, did it even matter at this point if he was unable to achieve a god damn thing?! Not even a single articulate thought could enter his mind as his whole body was trembling with pain, heartache, regret, and remorse for everything he did. Was all of this worth it? Were all the lives he slain equating to jackshit of an evolution for humanity?! THOSE FUCKING BASTARDS IN THE LUX ORIOR AND VASTIME WERE EVEN MAKING BIGGER GAINS THAN HIM!

SHIT! FUCK THIS, FUCK THIS, FUCK THIS!

FUCK EVERYTHING! IT WAS ALL SO FUCKING SHIT!

So -- all he could do was let out a bloody scream from the depths of his heart as auras of scarlet red and cherry pink essence bled out of his body. He couldn't even fucking feel Eve's love trying to protect his psyche from the reality of his actions anymore, so all he was left with was grief, anger, hurt and so much heartache that it felt as if his heart was gonna rip in fucking two at this point. So he continued to scream and punch the ground; even as the raw bone of his knuckles started to show.

Where the FUCK could he move from this point? Why does he CONSTANTLY have to restart everything from scratch!? What the FUCK can he do as a criminal of the world after having made his stand? Fight a pointless battle? Go into hiding? Fuck, even if he was afraid, the better part of his spite would see to he'd fight until his last living breath. But even if he was wiling to die: what the fuck of his god damn daughter, Jenny? What kind of life could see live having served under such a worthless fucking father?! She was in danger and what the FUCK could he do as a man to protect her?

FUCK!

More anger, helplessness, and utter sorrow swirled in his mind as his eyes were blinded in blood and tears as the reality of his life soaked deeper into his consciousness. What FUCKING right did he even have to claim to consider himself smart, strong and someone capable of pioneering humanity at this point? Even his godforsaken faction was running low on members. Yeah, the bastard had enough resources to smoke other organizations, but the overall fucking objective of actually making an impact on humanity was SHIT. ABSOLUTE SHIT! There had been bastards with 10% of his life that have achieved more than him at this point.

FUCKING SHIT! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yet above it all, he was still so fucking alone. It was so fucking perfect, right? He hadn't grown, he hadn't changed. He only grew into a bigger fucking child over the years as he continued to seek for a comfort he could never find from his parents. That love, that protection and that feeling of purpose in life could never be his at this rate and how long he's lived. All that was left for him was suffering, misery, isolation, failure, contempt, and rejection in this world. Fuck, maybe he was right to just die with his fucking parents instead of struggle and try against his own ego to prove his genetics were worthy of evolving humanity. Maybe it was all just grandiose bullshit to help him cope with how broken of a person he was at the end of the time.

Someone.....please just kill this pain.

It was all too much to digest for him when those hellish cries left his lungs too tired to exert such grief. So, he simply curled up in a ball of his blood and tears; clinging his knees to his chest as he wondered what the fuck he could to tear this shit show of a life around and find his next way up in the world.....

"Fuck......I'm pathetic."

I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] WVMWLOu
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Empty Re: I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open]

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:33 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Following the destruction of the Monsuta there was every reason that the Lux Orior and Yuudeshi would have reason to keep a tab on this place. As broken and damn near destroyed it was, basically unusable there was always the potential and looming threat of there still being remains and fragments of this chaotic group around. As unlikely as it was why risk it? That was the exact reason why Chifuyu became aware of the presence of a familiar character within the domain. An acquaintance that she met after the events of Monsuta's invasion into Vastime which was eventually pushed back.

It was with haste that she would transport herself to the broken place, walking across the water inside the crater with her control over the environment from her anima stone and it's connection to the Earth. Regardless Chifuyu didn't run or really increase the pace, she used her movement technique to trace a line towards Adam that shortened the distance it took to walk to him but he would likely become aware of her presence before she had made it. It wasn't like she was hiding it anyway.

When she had made it to her destination she stood behind Adam who had seemed to finish and reach the stage of curling up into a ball, she decided to sit crouch down and hover above him from her new position having already figured out what was wrong, it didn't take a genius to know that one.

He's hurting. You should help him. He helped you.

Of course sympathising with someone was never her strong suit nor was comforting them with words. She was very blunt when someone appealed to her like that. So instead of letting her probably poorly articulated words do the work she put her hand on his head and began to stroke his head to try and calm him down to a better or at least a mindset more in-tune with what she could communicate with and not mess it up.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Gamma_Signature
I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] CHARACTER_LISTI Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] GRAPHICS_THREADI Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] TIMELINE_THREAD
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Empty Re: I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open]

Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:26 pm

ENTER THE PRINCESS OF FEAR

Artist: Nour Khan - Song: Unravel

It was gone.

Everything her wonderful father had built up and the place that she viewed as a safe haven for herself, disappeared. All the girl could do at this point was fall to her knees, staring at the empty space that now was Brazil -- the place that hosted so many people, a large, proud organization with her and her father as members. She had been born and molded in the labs of the Monsuta, and now...it was all gone. Tears began to well up in her eyes as Jenny's head lowered.

Rising to her feet and forcing her body to move forward as she sniffled and stifled her sobs, Jenny collapsed next to her father, wiping her eyes and staining her sleeves with her tears.

"Azuma, you brain-dead IDIOT!"

All of that progress, everything that her father had done, something she had found herself attached to very quickly -- all of it, erased. Once again, they had to start from god damn scratch again. Thus, through this sentimental attachment, it wasn't hard for Jenny to also feel very emotional at this. To which, she also found herself breaking down, her cries seeming to reach Heaven itself as she wrapped her arms around Adam.

"Daddy..."

Sniffling again, Jenny tightened her embrace, seeking the warmth of her father in this time of pain and suffering, even if he too shared in this sorrow, she didn't care. She simply had the desire to be held and loved in an attempt to mend and heal them from this immense sadness and anger. The words kept repeating in her mind, over and over again, like a mantra as she buried herself in Adam's arms.

'It's game over...everything's ruined.'

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:20 pm
[PLEASE LISTEN TO THE POSTING MUSIC WHILE READING THIS! THIS THREAD ALSO TAKES PLACE A FEW DAYS BEFORE WW4]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMBisq2b3yQ

Artist: Chronice Future - Song: Time And Time Again - Word Count: N/A

Honestly -- this shit was pathetic. So fucking pathetic.

Adam couldn't help but feel a sense of contempt for himself for being put into this position, the world for having this set of actions create his hell and having the fragility as a person to be so vulnerable at this point. Laying here battered, beaten, bloody and defeated; Adam couldn't feel more than shame for how he carried himself in this moment when the placid smell of Chifuyu's presence breathed new life into his blackened abyss of inner pain.

Yet, even as he lay in a pool of his dried and furious tears, Adam did not have any type of aggression inside of himself to reject her advances to try and comfort him. Truth be told he didn't want to be alone even if the greater part of him felt so god damn small right now. So even if it felt so uncomfortable to try and reach his hand out to someone or something in this darkest hour, the greater desire to abolish his loneliness overpowered his pride, ego, and utter embarrassment.

It is for those reasons of human intimacy that Adam then returned The Yuudeshi's affection by turning himself over, placed his head in her lap and began to pat her thigh back in return so that he may feel the warmth, comfort and life force of another caring person to take care of him when the utmost of his world felt utter suffering. Even if he felt himself to be a person fucked up in the head, nothing made him feel as weak as a man to be so helpless to change the tides in this world as he had so vividly imagined himself of being able to do. It was a sickening feeling to have this fragility, but perhaps it is this anger that was needed to ignite that final spark of revolution........

With those thoughts wandering in his head, he didn't have too much time to indulge in them before the sight of his own daughter falling to her knees played in his mind. And watching her own sorrow, fear and uncertainty made something twinge in anger, will, and strength inside of Adam. It didn't matter how much pain and loss he had acquired, a fucking father he should be able to at least provide the illusion of strength to someone who means so much to him and is entrusted with his vision of the future. There is almost no father on this god given earth that feels zero for the beloved jewels of their life when it comes for the love a parent possess for their children.

So out of duty, not out of pride, did Adam slowly start to sit upright, dry his tears and then embrace both of his these precious women in his arms as a determined scowl washed itself across his face.

"How pathetic am I? I told you both I was coming to you both and humanity and look at me now. And of all the things to do, I tried to pick a fight with something larger than myself...."

Despite the rigidness behind the man's face, the words were a struggle to utter; as if he were choked up trying to speak them out into the world. In spite of that, the male could only grip them tighter in spite of his weakness.

'Yeah...I haven't changed at all. I'm still the same old Adam that I was at a child on the inside. Perhaps I'm fine with being some 3rd rate snotty brat crying for their mother and father.'

[note: this is internal thought with the dialogue above]

There was then a pause as a brief vision of his child self flashed in the inner visions of Adam's mind. The one that was filled with happiness, openness to the world and possessed not an ounce of guilt or regret in his life. A person that tried to inspire love, happiness and positive energy in a world consumed by the darkness of war. A person that had lost its inner flame, but still existed a glum ember in the depths of his murky heart. It is that person that gave him the will, desire and aspirations to want to be a figure of humanity to inspire those to rise up, seek the potential in themselves and lead humanity toward greatness as he could see that in himself in spite of the failures, setbacks, and limitations he had even as a child.

So he knew -- he couldn't give up.

'But at the very least.....I want to be strong enough to protect them and inspire others from that strength. So....I have to continue fighting. I can't leave them with a shell of a man......'

"...but no matter what happens from this point, I will use all the resources and power I have as this fucked up terrorist to guide you both and the people that remain at my side. All I ask is that you stay at my side for humanity's sake.....for my sake......for our sake. This isn't the end....and I will protect you both because you two lovely gals mean so much to me right now, ha....."

Adam felt himself on the verge of tears again, but in spite of that a strong gold, scarlet and pink glow started to emit from his body as these swelling of different emotions caused his energy to radiate a warmth to engulf them all in. That, in spite of being cast into the darkness once more, the light which unites them all here will guide them through these shadows to once again taste the touch of victory across their lips. No matter what happens -- he had to provide that for his daughter.....there was no other reality that was acceptable to him even if he wanted to cry and give up.

....but this defeatist attitude wasn't acceptable. Fuck it was repulsive.

FUCK THIS SHIT!

"SCREW THAT! SCREW IT! SCREW IT! SCREW IT! I won't let everything we've invested in be taken away from us, Jenny! I WON'T allow our dream to be taken away while other bastards are nice, warm and protected in some warm having a drink and smiling waging war from afar as our entire species is made to be some 3rd rate trash on our own planet!!!!!"

Yeah, his emotions and what he wanted to say were moving all around the place, but he knew his anger could be a tool to help himself and these women be guided toward something better. Perhaps it was a scene he needed to rely on himself, use the resources he built and rely on the tribe he creates to make something worth a damn in this life.

"It's NOT fair no matter how hard we struggle that you have to suffer for absolutely nothing, my mind has to go to pieces and we have to be rendered as nothing more than fucking cattle!!!! FUCK THAT! FUCK ALL OF THAT!"

At this point, Adam's voice was booming with anger as tears filled with contempt for his life of enslavement, weakness and inability to rise up got his blood boiling. He could admit when he was down and out, but he wasn't permanently out of the game until he was dead in a pool of his own blood. So, as long as he felt this rage burning in his heart, he had something to lean on...!!!!

"All of us, together, are going to change this SHIT world and predicament we are in, I promise you both that!!!!"

After taking a moment to breathe and let his tears burn away, Adam simply reflected with these final thoughts:

'Fuck....how can I even back that up? Fuck it, it doesn't matter. I'll figure out a way....I HAVE THE WILL!'

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:43 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

So that was it. The feeling of incomprehensible failure and existential crisis that he was feeling. She had only felt this way once thus far, the death of Azure and the events of Moon Massacre. When you put so much thought into plans and see them all shatter there was the feeling of crushing failure. Furthermore her own plans and thoughts were shattered further, of course she had always accounted for the potential death of her mentor. She had just never accounted for what came after. It was a crushing thing but that is why she never made a single plan - one basket for all the eggs - like he had evidently done. One had to make plans concurrently and have them overlapping and entwined. That was how she operated.

This new character that she was unfamiliar with caught her attention, while Chifuyu wasn't a fan of children she would deal with it. It wasn't like she was going to shoo her away or something in this situation, that'd be quite silly. Instead she accounted for this and was surprised by Adam being a father while his change of pace and embrace of the two girls had her pressed against Jenny although there wasn't so much an exchange between them. After all Adam was her primary concern here.

As she let him keep venting his frustrations to them both Chifuyu waited and decided to bide her time until he had all but finished and seemed to reinvigorate himself to continue to live - apparently not needing any words and only a presence. She didn't know or expect that she actually meant as much to him as he was leading off with this situation.

Once he was finished she made her move, gently but assertively moving her body so that she could wrap the smaller man in her arms gently and smile down at him before leaning into his ear.

"Why do you fret so much Adam? A phoenix rises from the ashes, a door closes and it's a new opportunity. Why do you rely so much on the ashes of the Monsuta... when I can offer you so much more."

Speaking low enough that Jenny would likely only hear fragments of what she was saying while she ran her hand through Adam's hair again and guide his head to meet her gaze while hovering her face near his own.

"I don't know where you got this preconception that you needed to protect me, but why don't you let me return the favour now and I'll show you the way to keep this dream alive. All you have to do is take a step and I'll protect you because once again Adam I find myself taking such a risk for you."

Her actions were entirely focused on Adam at the moment, the little girl hadn't left her thoughts but at the same time she wasn't here for Jenny specifically. She was here for this man, the girl was more or less under the category of "Adam"
for her now as a responsibility.

"Why do you try and isolate yourself on this mountain? Fulfilling all the roles yourself. Trying to be the hero, you'll find it lonely up there and if you fall down no one will catch you."

Her warm smile up to this point changed into a playful grin and tone that he was probably familiar with from their last encounter but that was only because of her choice of words, she didn't usually word herself like that. She was much more direct and blunt in communication if it wasn't for this situation.

What's your game Chifuyu? You have an ulterior motive.

Hmm? How presumptuous. Don't you know? When the blood hits the water, I want my sweet little shark to have teeth and weren't you the one encouraging me to help? You're the one that played with my affections towards people. Even so I'm not a monster, I'm only human Chiron.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Gamma_Signature
I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] CHARACTER_LISTI Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] GRAPHICS_THREADI Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] TIMELINE_THREAD
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:56 am

Play posting music!

[img][/img]

ENTER THE POST

Anime:Unlike Pluto - Song: Villain Of My Own Story - Word Count: N/A
Looking at the rippling waves that lapped upon jagged shores, one wouldn't think that a once great nation had been housed upon this turbid inland sea. The call of gulls riding on the turbulent streams of wind, and the overcast clouds shining fleeting rays of light from the skies above framed the desolation, and beauty that lay in what was left. Ruby eyes framed by raven locks stared impassively upon this sight. Only the faint white-knuckled clenching of her fists would give away the underlying frustrations, and rage.

"All of its gone." The thought lay unbidden in the warrior's mind. The flare of ire in her ruby eyes framed her thoughts quite clearly. She had left weary and broken, defeated and lost, the memories of her failure were still fresh in her mind as she looked upon the broken landscape. Demonica had traveled the world after leaving, and the world-shaking explosion that lay at her back as she left was a sound she would never forget. The finality of that dome of annihilation was all-consuming. Zwei hadn't aided the Monsuta, and it had been left to her to fight the leader of the Gotei.

She had ground her own bones to dust, and resisted with every ounce of her being; fighting even as muscles ripped to ribbons, even as bones fragmented and blood flowed freely. Even then, she had failed; failed to hold back the relentless tide known as Ibiki Suika. That was something she regretted every day, but it was the past. Demonica's ruby eyes swept the oceans in front of her, narrowing imperctively as she picked up the form of familiar figures.

Adam, Jenny, and the enemy: Chifuyu Yuudeshi; Seeing a former member of the Vanguard wrapped delicately around one of the most respected members of the Monsutawas revolting, but understandable, Demonica too had found unlikely allies to resolve her pain. Demonica did not fault the vanguard for their actions, but the memories of her home wrested from her, her single place of belonging had been harsh. Even when she had been betrayed and hunted like a stray dog by Shadow fall, she hadn't felt the same pain as when she lost the Monsuta. The organization had gone from a place to sleep, to a place of being. In its absence, a hole still lay in her heart, aching and empty.

The faint exhalation that left her lips would billow into the world in a puff of steam as she would steady her nerves and cross the gap of a few hundred yards that lay between them. She had no clue if Chifuyu would attack her, as it was a logical action given her destructive capacities and global reputation. Even if she did, however, the demoness would retaliate, as today was not a day for fighting; This was a day of mourning.

The screams and ranting of Adam rang in her ears like thunderclaps. The rawness of this normally calculative, outgoing person was a jarring reality that the demon had to take in stride as she closed the distance that lay between them. What could she say to alleviate them? The thoughts of words, of conversations she could have to justify what happened that day rippled through her mind at the speed of light; It truly would be a chaotic mess of emotions and words that rattled around violently inside her head, she had never been an eloquent talker after all.

Of the hundreds of things, she could say of the plethora of justifications Demonica could come up with, none of them would escape the notoriously barbaric woman's mouth. Especially when Jenny screamed at the top of her lungs hatefully about the former leader of the Monsuta, the words she wished to say died upon the tip of her tongue; If she had paid more attention to the deteriorating mental state of Azuma, could she have stopped this? She, after all, was far stronger than the former leader of the Monsuta, she had merely been afraid to stand up and lead.

So, what the fuck could she say to these two? Young and delicate, easily broken birds that still had the strength to soar once more? What fucking justification did she have to stand before them now? She could hear Chifuyu plain as day as she offered Adam a chance, a promise of a better future. She wanted to refute such claims, to talk about how to join the enemy that was part of their downfall was laughable, yet she just couldn't do it.

All of this was laughable, she had always had pride that was higher than the heavens themselves; her resolve had always been contingent of her tyrannical power, and yet, in the end, it had been smashed by an even greater strength. Honestly, could she offer them a better future than Chifuyu could? No, no she could not offer them something better, she was merely a loner, she did not have the numerous connections and alliances that Chifuyu had.

Numbness had settled over the lingering pain, as the woman thought about what she could say. Not the excuses that had bounced about her brain earlier, those had been reflexive urges of a weak woman who still wished to hide behind the numerous reasons that she lost. Ironically all the grand speeches and words of comfort had escaped her mind, expunged by the sight of the three that lay infront of her. By now she had stopped before the father/daughter pair, her ruby eyes fleetingly glancing at the former vanguard operative before focusing in on the two former members of the monsuta.

She could see beyond the anguish there was still unyielding determination. She could see that Adam would rather die before he quit. Only then as the woman who couldn't even bring the lingering vestiges of a smile upon her lips would exhale shakely and say in a raw, dry voice.

"I... Have failed both of you."

Yes, she had failed. Utterly and completely failed. And yet...

"But I'll be damned if I fail a second time." Her voice was soft. But it was a promise to the two of them. Whatever route they took, they had been a part of her home, and they would always be a part of her family. Whatever the future might bring, that would undoubtedly never change.

I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] LzZCuy7
I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] BtXe12b
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999I Fucked Up [Adam Pre-War Thread] [Brazil] [Semi-Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:28 pm

ENTER THE PRINCESS OF FEAR

Artist: Tokyo Ghoul:re OST - Song: Remembering

Despite everything that she had been born with -- such widespread knowledge and power, having been raised for months under her father's tutelage, she still was a child, always growing and learning. Thus, as a child would, she simply sat there, curled up in Adam's lap, her sobs were muffled in the lap of her father. It felt almost like hope was gone.

How many times would they have to reset and force themselves from the dirt in order to finally be able to make a dent in the world? How many times would their progress have to be erased in order to reach a point where humanity was better? How would she be able to fulfill her purpose, the reason that Adam created her if every single time she came closer to these goals, she would have to see it torn down before her very eyes?

But, as another presence entered, and as her father rose to his feet, screaming his defiance to the world and the heavens above, Jenny wiped her eyes on her sleeve as she sat up. Adam was right -- she couldn't just let this happen. Not just that...she wouldn't let it happen. They were all in this together, and they would work toward change, no matter what.

She knew that she had to accept that there would be setbacks and that she would need to keep rising up again and again. The little lady's emotions began to bubble up again, and tears began to run down her cheeks once more -- but, no longer was she being dragged down by such immense feelings of sadness as a result of their loss. Wrapping her arms around Adam's waist, Jenny allowed these tears of happiness and defiance to run as she looked up at him.

"Daddy..."

The girl rubbed her eyes as she pressed her cheek against Adam's side.

'I trust you, Daddy.'

As her father screamed to whatever God existed in this messed-up world, she felt her own will be reignited. They wouldn't allow their dream to be taken away and crushed. Again, it didn't matter how many times they needed to [RESET] their progress, she knew that they possessed the will to get back up and make a new run. Even if they wanted to just curl up and cry, they needed to stay strong.

And thus, with this level of Willpower, trust, and love in her father, she felt content. She knew that they both possessed the will to find a way to back himself up, even if the answer wasn't obvious.

The game wasn't over...not just yet.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:59 pm
Posting music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzxUzaA3Ig4

Artist: Nyxtheshield - Song: Whispering Flowers - Word Count: N/A

The words that Chifiyu spoke hit him like a freight train when it came to his point of view in life. It was certain that when something was destroyed, there was the capacity to build something grander in its place. This was certainly something Adam couldn't afford to discount because it was vital towards getting his plans in motion to otherwise bounce back from this horrid moment in his life. So, to that end, he could give an ugly chuckle out of his mouth and utter these words out to Chifiyu:

"You are right....I was too emotional to see that I guess. Fuck me, right? It's what happens when you keep that shit to yourself."

He typically wasn't Mr.Bleed-His-Chest out, but circumstances couldn't help but let some of the turmoil of his mouth vomit out in such an ugly display. He was hurt by this setback and it was something Adam couldn't afford to ignore if he were to process all of this strain, stress, and exhaustion he was facing when trying to manage the workload he had on his chest. Otherwise, even his conscious mind knew that these pressures would eventually consume him whole so that these terrors, woes and hurt could drive him into the depths of madness.

"Eh, despite my looks, parts of my masculinity still wants to protect the women that are important in his life. It makes a man feel good to be able to provide and secure those he holds affection for."

There was then a pause before Adam let out an exhausted sigh. Mulling over lessons he taught himself and others long ago, he had to admit to himself that this would be the time to rely on others to assist him. As much as he thought of himself as a powerhouse in his own life, the human race was not one which was able to otherwise achieve lofty goals on their own. It took a tribal gathering of different skills, abilities, resources, and minds to otherwise infuse these precious investments of time, energy and care to materialize the birth of something grand into this existence. So, to this end, he uttered these words out to Chifiyu:

"I may indeed need your resources and help with trying to create something new from this. I want to create a home for humanity and I want to invest in Eden's Evolution. Even if we don't end up gaining governmental or territorial control over the planet, I can still at least provide a safe haven nation for humanity to call their own; even if I have to build one of those air nations, artificial islands."

Though, after saying all that, there was a pause which otherwise washed over Adam. It is when Chifiyu stated that he was trying to fulfill the role of a hero and stand-alone a top of a mountain by himself. The eyes of Adam washed over into a complete look of astonishment for a few seconds as he never once considered himself any kind of hero. So, to be compared to one shook him up. With all the blood he spewed, all the destruction he caused and all the ill-deeds he committed; there was no way in hell he was a hero in his mind and was merely an agent of humanity's will in his eyes.

Indeed. If he was younger and more innocent, perhaps he could see himself filling that role quite well if things had gone differently. But, as things stand now, he was far too corrupted, guilty and savage to otherwise become a hero. So, he had to shake his head and decline that friendly notion:

"Isolating myself in my ambitions? You aren't too wrong on that one. Being a hero? I dunno about that one. I'm too far gone to fit that role."

After giving her a confident chuckle back, he then found it funny how things turned out considering the last encounter the two had in the hells of Vastime's war. If nothing else, he felt grateful things did at least allow for the two to have such a close relationship for the time being.

These thoughts wouldn't last for long, however. The presence of Demonica finally was brought to the attention of Adam after he had finally gotten out of his own internal monologue of sentiment. Once she uttered the words of having failed him, Adam could shake his head and instantly responded in an assured matter with this fact:

"You didn't fail us. Azuma failed us. You did what you could."

There were no two ways about it. They wouldn't be in this mess if that idiot hadn't had suicide bombed the organization into non-existence.

"But you are right in the fact that there will be a second time. Even if I go ahead with Eden's Evolution, I still have a secondary faction that I have a desire to create. A new mercenary faction of some kind that can take the remnants of the Monsuta and build something new for us. The resources, manpower, and equipment I've invested into this group still exist in the world and I will need your help to retrieve it."

That is why Adam then pointed to the Demonica and then stated this to her:

"You are free to follow me into the pits of hell itself. So do not worry. We will find a new purpose even if it hurts at the moment."

And then, when the warmth of Jenny had brushed against his body, Adam knew he was further grounded with people that actually gave a shit about the direction he was heading in. It is why he did not waste time in rubbing her head and giving her the reassurance that she more than likely needed from her father at this point:

"We will find another place, Jenny. I'm assured of that much. We will rebuild everything and start anew no matter what."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum