Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
O Me! O Life! [Open to 7th] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999O Me! O Life! [Open to 7th] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

O Me! O Life! [Open to 7th] Empty O Me! O Life! [Open to 7th]

Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:12 am

ARKIN | THE ODINSON

Arkin The Immortal was something of a stable of the division by now, an old mind which had join'd the Gotei in a bygone era. A foreigner that for the longest some could not accept, but now in this new age he was but another brother among many. A ear to those who sought it, a warrior to those who needed it, but a friend to all who lived within these walls. But despite his bare demeanor, his pale body and strange markings, he would often sit upon the largest table of the barracks and recite poetry oddly enough.

There was something mesmerizing about a large man who seemed they should be fighting in 1st division rather than helping manage the affairs of the souls. But yet, here he remained perched with his legs crossed on a table, holding a small book within his bear maws of hands. Speaking loudly, moving his hands animatedly to convey the emotion.

"Oh me! Oh life! of the questions of these recurring,
Of the endless trains of the faithless, of cities fill’d with the foolish,
Of myself forever reproaching myself, (for who more foolish than I, and who more faithless?)
Of eyes that vainly crave the light, of the objects mean, of the struggle ever renew’d,
Of the poor results of all, of the plodding and sordid crowds I see around me,
Of the empty and useless years of the rest, with the rest me intertwined,
The question, O me! so sad, recurring—What good amid these, O me, O life?

Answer.
That you are here—that life exists and identity,
That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse."

Arkin verbose and baritone voice seemed to roll of his tongue, a clear accent as he spoke in Japanese. His voice rose steadily, even going so far as to get onto his feet on the table. A smile on his pale face, emphasizing the last part. The room falling silent, as he slowly lowered the book down now looking down at all the tiny men and women compared to him. There was a multitude of looks at him, before he finally laughed.

"Brothers and Sisters, it is a great time before us! I shall be here for all eternity, same time every day. Go now, and do great things!"

The man would remark to the muffled chuckles of some members and others rolling their eyes, they had grown use to his antics. But as he got off the table picking up the large ax resting on the table, the room was now empty. Perhaps he'd drink. Perhaps he'd speak someone.

Perhaps he'd do both.

THE IMMORTAL | END POST

O Me! O Life! [Open to 7th] JfH75kA
O Me! O Life! [Open to 7th] H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum