Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Magic of the Heart (OPEN)

Sat May 18, 2019 4:51 am

The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

He was offering to protect the city in exchange for living there. Heh. Ulv just stared at him, and the stare became something...else. Something Anna would be entirely ignorant of, as it was directed soley and exclusively at Zunza. Ulv seemed to turn into a giant, a wall of flame with blazing eyes staring down upon him from the heavens. A great mental weight threatening to crush him like a bug without Ulv ever taking a step. The scale of Ulv was revealed in full, and then it all returned to normal, as if it had never existed in the first place.

"Well, we will discuss that in time. City already has a lot behind it force wise, but I am sure you can help out somewhere. I've got a friend you can live with while we finish building actual houses, if you want the best we got for her" Ulv cracked a soft grin, having neglected to tell them that only a few months ago the city proper had been ripped from the ground and smashed to pieces, leaving the shanty town of sick and dying to recover themselves. With Ulv's help, of course. "Either way, I hope you can keep up, because I don't do slowing down at all"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2019 6:18 pm
The weight of Ulv's power did tempt him to remove his charm, to show Ulv that there was more to him than met the eye, but this was not an arms race. This was a peaceful meeting in hopes of finding a home for his wife to be. His hand which had momentarily wavered by the charm, dropped to his side as he allowed himself to fully be embraced by Ulv's power, but he wouldn't shake or waver. He would not do that in front of the woman he loved, who he doubted could feel this wave of power that was crushing down on him, and would instead try his best to remain standing, but barely making it through. Finally as the wave of fierce power dissipated, Zunza was finally free to move, sweat dripping down his face, and a small crack appearing in the corner of his glasses.

"Is something wrong with the city? Perhaps I could be of some assistance if there is? I know some things about masonry from my studies in the libraries from where I am from.", Zunza asked of his new friend who was offering them lodging while looking back at Anna who toyed with his ring with a smile. He broke out into a broad grin as he realized just how much the ring meant to her, even though he doubted that his name held any value at all in the West now, it still pleased him that she enjoyed the engagement ring. At least it had some value now, he supposed, as it was attached to the most beautiful woman he had ever met. He reached out for her hand and with a loving smile planned to stroke her hand if she took it.

"There is someone else that will house us until there is a place to live at in the harbor? And you intend for us to run there? It would be much quicker if you had an image of the place were going as I could perhaps take us there with little to no effort.", Zunza said as he felt the need to show off a little of what he was capable of as he reached out and grabbed his staff once more. Perhaps using Dream Walk would not be out of the realm of possibility. It would make things much easier. "I doubt Anna or I could keep up with someone so physically fit...I do have an alternative if you have an image as I can safely transport the three of us with very little movement.", he said with a nod as he took all things into consideration.

The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 OlBPPj4
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 VewULRr
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 AQodtc6
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2019 8:32 pm
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 334346

Anna was overwhelmingly enchanted by the silver ring that adorned her hand. It symbolized a memory that would never leave her heart, even in death. Anna did not wish to interrupt the conversation between her husband-to-be and the mysterious Ulv Auber. Ulv had wished to slap Zunza and Anna wasn't particularly upset with that. Jumping to conclusions solved no issues, only breeding more problems in one's wake. She chose not to, and Anna respected Ulv all the more for it. Anna had yet to introduce her name, and considering the situation, would not likely reveal it any time soon.

It was such a shame, though. Ulv seemed so nice and welcoming, and she saved her life, even though Anna was drastically improving as a Magus. Zunza was offering his services in exchange for a life in Miami.

To be sure, Anna could've easily stated that she had a home elsewhere but Minatumi had so much more to offer. Still, she was not exactly comfortable with the idea of imposing on someone else, even if Ulv was offering them to stay in a house with this mystery person. Anna decided to interject, as Zunza's hand had reached out to stroke her own, which only caused her to blush, smiling joyfully at the sign of affection. Turning towards Ulv, she decided to pose a question out of curiosity as it concerned this "friend" of hers.

"It would be an honor to live here... but my only question - rather, worry is how this person in question would react to a married couple within their house. I do not wish to impose... "

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2019 4:18 am

The Flame Of Hope

Finally thins were over, and Ulv could get down to the simple things, like talking about her town. Which was nice. Though Zunza seemed to have some sort of popping teleport power that was not the best thing to do. Ulv's presence might not activate the alarm, but she didn't want to risk it and have the whole city up in arms and then have to tell Demonica that no, these people were friends. That girl was a bit of trouble when she got riled.
"Ahh, no images. And teleporting doesn't play well with it besides. Though there is nothing wrong with it precisely, it's just a Slum is all. Getting better though. I held off on the Magical Super Click solution because that would confuse people and rob them of their chance to see work they had done themselves culminate spectacularly"

Then, she walked up to Zunza and Anna, and took hold of their hands.
"Don't worry, I was only joking anyway" she then looked up into the sky and a tunnel of wind crashed around them, creating a road in which Ulv ran across, holding Zunza and Anna. There was a gentle breeze around them, which was totally wrong because the raging gales outside where above Mach Speed, which should have been a lot more in everything, but...this woman had a profound movement technique, it seemed. "And don't worry about Ari. She's got a mansion with three people it in. Place needs more people, and she needs more friends. She doesn't go out enough and it worries me"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2019 6:30 pm
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 200451

Imposing on someone he had never knew or met was something that Zunza was not truly feeling one hundred percent up to, but none the less he knew that questioning Ulv on the matter would lead nowhere. They had just met and he doubted that she was the type to take continuous questioning well and besides, he would much rather give his wife to be a place to live than have her go back to his hut. Even though he had made that hut quite cozy and had worked hard on tending to his vegetable garden, he doubted she would want to live in a place so cramped. Though imagining her in front of a stone fireplace with a book in hand, casually reading, and rocking back and forth while waiting for him to get home from hunting to feed the both of them made him smile a bit. It was the sort of thing every man wanted: an intelligent woman waiting for him back at home. He shook his head as images of a nice, civil life between the two of them clouded his mind for a bit as he felt his hand be clutched by the Vizard.

He only had a moment to pull Anna closer to his body as the three of them were exploded from the Earth at amazing speeds. To a man like Zunza this type of speed was something that he had yet to experience, but he had heard tales of such individuals who possessed speeds beyond comprehension. He had thought they were myths, people being able to almost transcend the concepts of speed that he had learned in the West just didn't seem like a feasible possibility, but her he was being proven wrong. Not only was Ulv doing this with almost no effort, but she seemed to also be able to keep the turbulent air she was disrupting around herself from harming the three of them. A mere gentle breeze was all he felt, still he kept Anna close to himself just in case something happened even if he doubted that something would it never hurt to be too careful.

"So this 'Ari' person has a large enough dwelling for the two of us to live in safely without imposing?, Zunza asked clearly as he looked at Ulv while admiring her ability to move so freely while carrying the two of them. It must take a lot of strength to do so and more so than that a lot of training to obtain the necessary skills to do so flawlessly. He made a mental note to ask questions later about this sort of ability, perhaps he could at least try to move faster without exhausting himself by Dreamwalking everywhere. He could tell Ulv was a bit concerned for her friend's well being and was probably hoping that at least one of them could make friends with this 'Ari' person. He didn't know them, but he didn't mind trying to make contacts with new people. In fact variety was the spice of life and every new person met was more that capable of teaching something new and exciting.

He just wondered what type of treasure trove of knowledge this 'Ari' person could offer him. The mere thought excited him greatly and in the process caused him to tighten his hold on Anna, bringing her closer to his body.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri May 31, 2019 6:26 am

Anna could inherently sense that Zunza was slightly perturbed by the thought of imposing upon someone - she had always felt he was a man of such honor that he never wished to disturb anyone or anything and merely live his life studying the art of magic and its metaphysical nature.

Anna had vastly improved ever since the day she met him, though that was through different methods that did not involve him teaching her the way she would've intended.

Anna had to learn how to cultivate her skills on her own. Or perhaps, they had always been latent from the beginning. Her Origin was Ascension, after all. She dreamily thought of how she would show Zunza what she learned and how impressed he would be, considering how much time they had spent apart.

Ulv had grabbed her and Zunza's hand, initiating a movement so swift and graceful as to be otherworldly. Even though they felt themselves to be within a raging gale, the gentle winds within were so soft and peaceful upon their skin. This Ulv individual was quite the eccentric woman! There was something admirable about the way she carried herself, and so Anna felt a debt to the lady who saved her life from ending, becoming the meal of a wild hollow. Come to think of it, had she even introduced herself to the woman who would be building them an eventual home? As they traveled, Anna decided to take the opportunity to do so.

"I... don't think I ever got the chance to introduce myself fully, Miss Ulv... I'm Anna Lebenstein. I greatly appreciate you helping us out. " Anna wrapped her hands around both Ulv and Zunza tightly, awaiting their destination as Ulv transported them.

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 31, 2019 6:32 am

The Flame Of Hope

Would Ari not mind Ulv imposing on her giant mansion? Well, that was a question Ulv had never really asked herself, so just flicked a broad grin at the guy.
"Probably" she teased, before the two of them crossed the great distances and landed gently in her harbor. The city was a magnificent thing. As soon as they entered it's limits, they could feel an uplifting emotional feel in the very air. A barely perceivable amber haze covered the place, and the buildings were more obviously amber coloured. Stare into their walls long enough, and you could even see a fire crackling from within the stone. This place was definitely more than just normal buildings. And any energy sensitive being could see even further than that, as the power signature of nearly every race imaginable was evident inside the Harbor. Clearly, this was a melding pot of every refugee that could make it here.

"It's lovely to meet you, Anna. I am always around to help beautiful women like yourself. The world would be so lesser without people like you" Ulv would stroke Anna's cheek and generally flirt in full view of Zunza. Because she was a little bit of a bitch when people like Zunza made her want to be.

Flirting ended and then knocking began, Ulv's knuckles rapping on Arianda's door.
"Ari! I bring friends! But, not the sexing kind of friends like you did with Elyss. Actual live here friends"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri May 31, 2019 9:42 am

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

How long had it been since Ulv last visited? Well, not long enough one would think as the musclebound Ulv was at Ari’s door once again. At least, this time, Ulv knocked on her door instead of flinging it open. Luckily for Ulv, Ari had just been snoozing on the couch before the rude awakening that was Ulv knocking on her door and speaking to the demon through it. The words that came through made Ari blush a surprisingly bright red as she hopped over the couch and moved to the door.

It would be nice if Ulv ever had any tact to bring up the fact that Ari was a very sexual demon; maybe it amused her to see a flustered Ari. Whatever the case, it was a little annoying as Ari opened up the door and saw Ulv and two others; a man and a woman. Judging by how things looked, they were probably a couple; married possibly. A quick look and she could make out rings on both of their hands; or at least get the feeling they weren’t for Ari shenanigans for some reason. The demon let out a soft sigh and smiled at Ulv; albeit the rings of a blush was still remnant on her cheeks.

“Well... at least you knocked this time. Tell me then, what brings you here today, Ulv~?”

Arianda smiled again as she looked between Zunza and Anna. Anna was a very cute woman; and if she and Zunza were married he was a lucky guy. Zunza meanwhile was handsome in his own way; glasses decorating his face likely for a legitimate purpose. She hummed softly while looking between Anna and Zunza before she smiled and bowed a bit to both of them.

“Hello there by the way~ I’m Arianda Vael. If I may ask, who are both of you~?”

Arianda smiled at Zunza and Anna again; glad to have company. However, she was thinking if they were to stay, did she have enough room? Probably. This was no demon world mansion, but the mansion Ulv had here was easily big enough to house Zunza and Anna easily. So, Arianda truly had no issues letting them stay here. Besides, Ari always enjoyed the company of a cute girl like Anna; marriage just meant she had to behave herself. But, she did intend to do just that and hoped that Zunza and Anna would be okay with her as a temporary, or long term, host.

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:18 pm
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 2 Latest?cb=20160910124508

Zunza watched as Anna had her cheek stroked by Ulv, his eyes glaring at her in anger as a light green outline of energy appeared around him. Not of a spiritual type, but of a psionic nature as small cracks appeared in his laurel charm as his psionic energy seemingly flared due to his emotional state. This effect lasted for a few seconds before Zunza regained his composure, not allowing the woman to get the best of him, and instead became fascinated by the different energy readings from the harbor. He had met several beings over his months spent in the Earth realm and he could tell that there were more species here than he had ever became aware of in his time here. He allowed that to distract him, but not before making a mental note to repair the charm once he had time to do so. After all, without the charm his immense psionic energy could just spill out unabated. Such a thing could be dangerous and draw people to his location, after all he appeared quite weak now due to the effects of charm, but in reality the depths of his power were far more deep than they appeared to be.

In truth he had never flexed his power to its maximum and he never truly inteded to do so as he didn't know what reason he would have to do so. After all, at this point he was a happy man, and had a beautiful wife to take care of. There was no need for him to show why he was the nuclear option of the West and why he was viewed as their best kept secret weapon. Hence the charm and hence his reluctance to fight. Well, reluctance being the operative word as Ulv was pressing his buttons by openly flirting with a woman that had proposed to him moments earlier. He decided to focus on the now, worrying about the charm could be something for later even though a bit more of his power was seeping out than before, he wouldn't appear to be any stronger than Anna at the least. He noted she had grown stronger, it was simple to note from an experienced magus to see a blossoming magus, and the differences in their potential and active psionic energy. He had a feeling of pride well up inside of him that only a teacher could feel, but it was more than that he supposed, it was the feeling of a man looking at someone he deeply cared for growing stronger. Pride and love.

The comment from Ulv about the sexing type of friend, worried Zunza entirely too much about the current situation, and he began to wonder just what type of person that this Arianda was. Or better yet what type of person seperated their friends into such categories. He decided to not let his first impression of Arianda be dictated by a person who was openly trying to get under his skin and adjusted himself to the best of his ability. He still looked a mess, but at least he looked like an attempt had been made. First impressions were after all extremely important. Arianda seemed normal enough from first glance, but there was something about the energy she had that raised some questions. Rude questions that would detract from their first meeting and not something he truly wished to embark on. It was no place for a guest to be asking things of a host or to bother with petty questions such as what species she was.

"I suppose I will go first, Lady Arianda. I am Zunza Lowellen, Magus of Imagination, and husband of Anna Lebenstein...", as he said Anna's name he reached over and tenderly brought her into a side hug with his arm not holding his sacred weapon. "I do hate to impose upon you, but Ulv did say that you would perhaps have a place for my wife and I to dwell in for some time till a proper house could be built for us to dwell in. I do not wish to cause you any undue problems by asking for lodging.", Zunza was genuine in his way of speech, allowing himself to be more rational than he had been with Ulv, and then followed up that statement with a bow. "But we need a place to stay, I'm sure that Anna and I will cause you no problems...you have my word as a Magus as such.", he said solemnly while still bowing.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:19 am

Anna maintained her composure as she cooly gazed into Ulv's eyes as she felt her face being stroked. She was not particularly fond of the intent behind why she did so but took it in stride nevertheless, smiling up at her as she received the compliments. Perhaps it was payback for Zunza failing to assess the situation earlier? If so, she found it to be in poor taste.

They had arrived quite quickly within their location and they were guided towards a large mansion that stood before them, appearing as if it belonged to someone of royalty or a person with financial freedom.

Ulv knocked on the door and talked about how she had brought them along as guests - and not of the sexing kind - Anna could tell Ulv was an oddity in how straightforward she was. Nothing seemed to be a well-kept subject when around her. Anna tilted her head in confusion and somewhat of slight worry as she waited to see Arianda arrive.

A petite woman opened the door and spoke to Ulv before directing her attention towards them. Anna felt her unease dwindle down into nothingness. Arianda Vael - as she introduced herself - was an individual who seemed to be quite welcoming and warm in her nature. She bowed to them politely and wished to know their names. Zunza brought her into a gentle side-hug as he introduced himself, as well as her to an extent. Pridefully, she gazed up, wishing to announce her own name and title like a proper mage.

"I am Anna Lebenstein. Magus of Ascension. A former resident of the west and the loving wife-to-be of a handsome man who has already introduced himself. I know this may be sudden and you have every right to turn us down, but I would feel honored to be a temporary resident here and assist you in any way you wish as I live in your home. "

Anna meant every word of that. If she was going to live in Arianda's house, she would make sure everything was well and that nothing made her feel uncomfortable. If she was not fond of cooking, Anna enjoyed doing so as she would always prepare meals for the soldiers of her kingdom.

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum