Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  Empty Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]

Wed May 22, 2019 12:31 pm
[POSTING MUSIC IS A MUST FOR THIS POST! PLAY THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  6EdIfMt

Artist: fromadistance - Song: The Daffodils - Word Count: N/A

There were many things which were going to change in this war. A new shift in the paradigm was going to be ushered into existence for all realms throughout the known spiritual and living worlds. So what was once new was now beginning to turn to old and the next chapter in the universe was being forged with the actions, sacrifices, and investments which were taking place in this historic period in time and space.

So, for this reason is why The Amber Haired Captain Commander stared longingly into the sky above as her golden energy started to spread throughout the depths of the Soul Society. It is this force of combined resolve that was giving her, the faction of shinigami and the soul society they called home their strength. All throughout the Seireitei and beyond did these streaks of orange energy started to douse the world in a sense of new resolve, hope and determination to otherwise plant seeds of care into what was going to come in the future.

It was a sentimental feeling to watch the pillar of the Gotei reach its state of sheer strength that it fought tooth and nail for. To be someone in power who helped bring about this radical evolution was a satisfying feeling to bask in when just a few years ago this faction which she invested everything she had into was on the brink of destruction. So it was a bittersweet feeling to indulge in as perhaps this is where the era of the old had otherwise run its course.

Indeed, for The Devil Shinigami it was going to be hard to understand where to go after this war was done. As, for better or for worse, it was going to be time to pass the torch on to the next generation so that they could make sense of this war in the same way that she fumbled through the dark to find meaning, purpose and direction in a new age. And it is on this sentiment why The Devil Suika then had summoned the likes of Shunsui to her division to otherwise discuss these plans for the future.

From the observations of this Kenpachi, it seemed as if this man had come back from the shadows of history to otherwise lend his hand toward being a pillar for the organization to assist with keeping the stability of the Soul Society. There had been many good reports received on the man's accomplishments/missions, so it seemed only fitting that he would be the one to perhaps inherit the seat of Captain-Commander when he time had run its course. Thus, the fiery-eyed shinigami sent out her hell butterfly and summoned him to talk before the next steps were taken in this war for their freedom, future, and progression as a race of death gods.

Last edited by THEFROST on Mon May 16, 2022 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  WVMWLOu
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  Empty Re: Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]

Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:15 am

THE GAME MASTER

Kyoraku Shunsui

Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  6EdIfMt

Song: Mysterious [Bleach OST] - Artist: Shiro Sagisu

As the small black butterfly entered his field of view, Shunsui felt a sort of curiosity overtake him. He could, of course, sense the Captain Commanders Reiatsu from the thing, which was why he wondered what was going on. Regardless of the fact that he'd returned to the Gotei, and been the Captain of the fourth division for some time now, it remained that the two of them had not often been in contact. This led him to question exactly what it was the Captain Commander was seeking from him today. In the end, his curiousity would have to wait, as the only information he received from the butterfly as it landed on his outstretched hand, was that he should meet her at the designated location. Oh well, everything in its due time.

In a matter of moments, Shunsui had readied himself for whatever was to come his way, and began to wander over to the area he'd been told of. It didn't take very long for him to arrive, and when he did, he noticed that the Captain Commander was already here, and had perhaps been here for some time already. After a moment of observation he approached her small frame, and stood beside her. Although he wasn't the tallest of the captains, when he stood beside the Captain Commander he appeared as if he were a giant. A peculiar sight, to say the least. He noticed that she was using some sort of ability which was affecting the entirety of Soul Society, but did not comment on it. After all, he did not have all of the time in the world. As much as he hated it, he was still a busy man. Instead, he simply looked over to her and asked a simple question.

"Was there something you needed me for?"

Perhaps he could have addressed his Captain Commander more politely, but at this point he'd grown tired of formality. It was inefficient, and wasted their most valuable resource. Time. Time that could be better spent devising plans for the coming battles, and ensuring the defense of their home, so for that, he would not apologize. He also didn't imagine that she would be too caught up in it, so that was also a consideration. After having these thoughts, Shunsui simply waited patiently for a response. While he did so he looked up towards the sky, taking in the unusual view with pleasure. By this time, he'd learned that you took joy wherever you could find it.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  Empty Re: Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:47 pm

PREPARE TO ENTER THE DEVIL'S POST

ENTER THE DEVIL SHINIGAMI

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Years and era's past by within nothing but the blink of an eye. As the pressures of yesterday ease into a blur of unknowing progression, these strains of investment which come from the spirit of resolve spirals on to soak the seeds of growth for a new dawn and to give way to the cycle of inherited will to otherwise direct growth and progression for a new generation. That is the truth in which The Captain Commander found herself in as this immense weight on her spirit started to give way as the intention of her interaction with her fellow Captain would soon come to a cease when her desires were made all but vocally clear.

"To start anew. That is why I've called you."

Those words might not make sense at the moment, but her amber-lit eyes were filled with intent as the weight burning aura of her body started to fill the area with warmth, melancholy and bittersweet auroras. Many memories of people no longer here rushed through the mind of Ibiki, as recollections of the Gotei in utter disarray soon recalled in the echoes of the devil shinigami's conscious.

"As I stand before you, I desire to push down the torch to a new generation as I feel I've done my part for bringing what was once a crumbling organization back to it's prime."

Indeed, It had been such a long, hard and arduous venture to bring the Gotei, Soul Society and Shinigami race as a whole to the point where it is now. So many years, so many wars, so many battles, so many lives lost; it was all such a heavy sentimental downpour on her heart as the weight on her chest grew exceptionally as these visions of happiness, sadness and ambition burned within her soul. They were the pangs of bittersweet joy which comes with having achieved one's goal.

"I feel part of my life's purpose was to invest in the Gotei and Soul Society as a whole when it needed me the most. Now that we have bridged that gap and seen a new horizon, I feel it is befitting for the generation after me to take the reigns. I'm the last of my era and age to remain standing in the Gotei, so I wonder if this is how the many commanders before me felt when their time was up."

Drops of somber thought poured like a rainstorm of sentimental attachment to that which was her passion project, but The Devil Suika knew it is what must be done and is why she soon held her hand out to Shunsui. Regardless of whether or not he took it, the woman wanted to infuse the point of view in which she had come to pass by sharing her collection of memories, will and collective power with him to otherwise aid and guide him in whatever he decided to do with the Gotei following this point. If his body were to accept it, the connection would be bridged within his mind to otherwise feel the scope of her heart in this moment and the immense weight which was being taken off her shoulders by deciding to make this decision to inherit the flame of will to another.

"You have my blessings as someone who can handle the weight of being Captain Commander and I want to pass that gift to you in the hopes you will carry on my vision of creating a unified place where shinigami of all types can call home."

In that moment of ginger speaking, the woman's body started to erupt with a glow of many dazzling particles of honey light. This energy drenched her body until it faded into a mist of dull gray light which unveiled the woman standing a taller stature of five foot eight. With one look of her face, the matured gaze of a woman far in her twenties dulled over as her bosom expanded, hips widened and a far more developed person replaced the once small and frail looking girl.

"After this war is said and done with, I'm not sure where this will lead my spirit to be entirely honest, but it took a great amount of will to trust those who I've helped grown to carry on that desire within my heart, Shunsui. So please, carry that will with care."

Although the woman was smiling, the faintest mist of tears within her eyes grew as she saw visions of all the Captains that had come before her as she took this moment to view the sun above her and absorb the beautiful rays of solar feeling washing over her body.

'Hopefully...I made the right decision.'

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum