Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vampire Night [Caly/Ichijou] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Vampire Night [Caly/Ichijou] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Vampire Night [Caly/Ichijou] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Night [Caly/Ichijou]

Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:39 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Vampire Night [Caly/Ichijou] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The girl mulled over her painful thoughts as she lied on the creaking, ancient porch, as she heard the Sueki shuffle behind her, prompting the young one to sigh discontentedly. She could sense the pokes and prods of the girl's curiosity, normally the young demon would be in the mood to be playing and on equal footing in terms of excitement and wonder, but she just couldn't right now. She was having a moody day, haunted by the horrified, screaming, dying, suffering beings she had to witness, the sights of war...

She desperately needed a vent day, and this was meant to be the day to loose those feelings, but they were stubborn like a cork in her mind. She tried to think of some solution to her emotions, but she felt weighted, she didn't have a good 'Scream by myself' day in a week or two...

Til a hot breath against her mass interrupted her thoughts, several eyes opening on her scarf and staring searingly at Ichijou, before the 'fabric' around her neck came to life and pushed the blood sucker's head away from her.

"W-wh, are you crazy?!" Caly was clearly panicked as she spoke to the woman, holding her hand against her heart as she breathed out, "Drinking anyone's bodily fluids without permission is a terrible idea, miss! Especially mine! I.."

Caly slowed down as she thought about it, "..I.. Actually.. Am not sure what would happen if someone more 'regular' drank my essence..."

She thought back to her sister, who didn't seem too affected by taking out whole chomps of her flesh, but she was far more mentally in tune, not to mention stronger than her.. Maybe that was why?

"..I mean, if you wanna risk it, go ahead.."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vampire Night [Caly/Ichijou] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vampire Night [Caly/Ichijou] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Vampire Night [Caly/Ichijou] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Night [Caly/Ichijou]

Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:40 pm

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU

Vampire Night [Caly/Ichijou] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

A sheepishly mischievous smile formed across Ichijou's face as she was caught in the act of trying to procure a little snack. Ichijou wasn't disappointed because she rather adored the reaction of the adorable demon. As the scarf pushed her away and Calypso chastised her for her indiscretions, Ichijou made a playful pout with her mouth as she sat down a few inches away. "Well... I'm sorry. I couldn't quite help it. You looked so adorable and your neck was right there and just looked so delicious so... I tried to nom but my nomming mission went down in flames. " Ichijou had thought that her mission for blood had failed but then Calypso totally flipped the tables and rather than continue rebuking her for wanting to drink the bodily fluids of a stranger, she put an offer on the table. Ichijou, of course, feared nothing. Calypso was an adorable demon with fair features and just oozed such an adorable nature and face that Ichijou could not resist the allure of one bite, one taste of her demonic essence. In her mind, it was well worth the risk... Ichijou grinned and crawled over, placing a hand against Calypso's neck, bearing her fangs as she softly bit down into her neck. Now, she would see just what all the fuss would be about her blood... couldn't be that bad, right?

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum