Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Quick Catnap [Closed]

Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 am
A Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

Of course she'd insist. What else did she have to do other than trade dirt with Micah. So when he got up to go collect some things she pulled herself up to watch with interest. Guess he liked to collect weapons like a serial killer, how strange a member of the fifth division would focus on weapons rather than hand-to-hand.

Then came the others and she stared for a moment, maybe she shouldn't have pryed so much but she had to be sure it was what she thought it was. That of course meant doing the most obvious course of action and getting up to go pick a black pouch up and take a closer look before walking back with it to the bed with Micah to fiddle with it.

"Yes. A bed is for sleeping... and another thing."

She didn't want to elaborate on that, especially not with what she had in her hands.

"Why do you have all this stuff anyway?"

END POST | SPEEDY SPEED GIRL

A Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
A Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTA Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADA Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000A Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:58 am

MICAH HENRY GRIMM | IZANAMI NO KAMI

Micah really wanted to let out a full, hearty chuckle when Yugiri came back to the bed. To him, she looked even a little confused on it. Of course, a man of his stature had more control of himself. It was critical to hold composure as a member of the Stealth Force.

"Well, I think I can name more than just one other thing."

While Yugiri fiddled with the item, Micah took it upon himself to help out.

"Here, you turn it on like this."

Micah reached over, and instead of just doing it himself, he took hold of one of Yugiri's fingers and guided it to a button on the device, to let her activate it herself. If things went accordingly, the device would start vibrating.

"This is one of those things that helps out with the other messy things to do in bed. I have them, naturally, to help out. Usually, they're not necessary, but it's quite interesting to see how a scenario changes when you add in another variable to them, don't you agree? Or are you the type to put faith in your own eyes rather over another's words, Lady Yugiri?"

END POST | TRUE SHINIGAMI

A Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:04 am

Yugiri

"I guess common people would probably use a bed for more things."

Sure enough she with her higher than untrained mental deduction could figure out how to turn this on and she actually had no intention of turning it on until he guided her to it. Before that it was something to fiddle with and not it was something to fiddle with that was vibrating.

"I try to avoid trusting anything until I see it for myself... But I like studying people and situations."

A Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTA Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADA Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000A Quick Catnap [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:22 am

"We're kindred spirits--I try to trust my own senses more than anything. In that case, I invite you to try it--I'll be here if you need any help."

This time, Micah couldn't help but let out a teasing smirk, but he did his best to cover that by turning his back to reach for the table and instead occupy his mouth with a piece of nigiri.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:29 am

Yugiri

"..."

She looked at him silently for a moment. Pondering if she was going to entertain this request, would she really masturbate in front of him on a whim of his words of encouragement? This wasn't training, at least not what she wanted from him--especially not yet anyway.

"I will if you do."

Yugiri gave a sweet smile as she held it out to him, still vibrating in her hand.

"You have plenty after all."

This entire course of action was built off her assumption that Micah would surrender to the idea of using the device from some level of dignity or pride he had. Granted he did seem pretty quirkly and hard to read so maybe he would take her dare and leave her awkwardly laying there realising she had guessed wrong.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:43 am

"If you insist, Lady Yugiri."

With a smile, Micah took the device and stood up. He made way to the open tatami mats to grab two more devices. Unless Yugiri was intent on having them both use the same device. Otherwise, he'd return to the bedding with another identical device, and another, different item--and a bottle of some liquid. This one didn't seem to have any electric function, it was just squishy, with a small hole on one end. Micah inserted the vibrating device into the squishy item's whole. He continued the prep by pouring some of the liquid in the bottle into the hole as well, the liquid being fairly viscous.

Micah was a dedicated man who took his job seriously. But, to things outside his responsibilities? He was like a different man altogether, and by principle, that different man doesn't bluff.

He offered the new vibrating device back to Yugiri, being sure to turn it on for her as well. In similar fashion to her, he held it out in his hand for her to take.

"You're quite the bold one, Lady Yugiri. I do admire that."

So it begins.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:53 am

Yugiri

He was going to do it. No way. She watched him with a great fixation as he went about the prep and eventually returned and ready to proceed. This was one of those times where she was exceptionally nervous but didn't let it show. It wasn't like they'd be doing anything, it was just watching each other right? She'd just make sure that if anything ever got out that Micah would get a firm telling off by her.

She took it and sure enough, after the scene she witnessed and provided she was for all accounts and purposes. Pretty satsified with her assessment of his sexuality, he did have big gay signs and this proved it for her.

"Of course I am Micah."

After everything was done though she was panting and laying on the bed, sweaty and sticky. So much for everything being better after training. That was a little annoying.

"T- There. All Done..."

She had turned the outfit he had lent her into a makeshift blanket, covering most of her now that there was no more while she closed her eyes and basked in the afterglow.

"Also, don't tell anyone."

Yugiri figured she should emphasise that.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:16 am

If Yugiri had any questions about Micah's sexuality before, things were made very clear here. With Yugiri reciprocating the experience, his son stood steadfast and tall. It was very clear that to him, especially in the current setting, she was very attractive to him. Such that, when she was finished, her panting revitalised him. It was a shame that she used the clothes to cover up.

It didn't help that Micah was rough with his activities, so the devices he used were now out of service. It was unfortunate, but there was nothing that could be done. Micah laid down beside Yugiri as he was before, though he was a lot less shy about exposure. As a result, it was also made evident that he wasn't finished by choice.

"Of course, Lady Yugiri. By profession, I'm adept with keeping my lips tight. It seems, so are you. That said, I know that I was the one who offered to be of assistance if needed, but a wise man also knows when to ask for help himself. That said, if you could take pity on a mere commoner such as myself..."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:32 am

Yugiri

If it wasn't for the fact her eyes were closed and she was falling asleep again she might've been keeping aware of her surroundings but her eyelids were heavy and she was pretty high right now, aside from Micah's voice the only other thing was a gentle hum from underneath her makeshift cover that buzzed against her thigh.

"Pity?"

She forced her eyes open and looked at his issue. Her first thought was to leave him to his own problem and go back to sleep, her second one was to also go back to sleep but the third one was where she let her arm leave the somewhat warm space she had created under the fabric and reach for his problem to fix.

"I suppose so."

Not that gentle seemed to be a word in her vocabulary when he asked for that assistance, it was delivered quite poorly. It was like getting your dick caught in a mousetrap if you exaggerated it a little.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:39 am

The delivery left a lot to be desired, but beggars can't be choosers. As a man of the Stealth Force, Micah learned to be resourceful, and achieve his goals even with minimal resources at hand. Given enough time, he too reached a finishing point, and taking note of his partner's own fatigue, the shinigami joined her activity of getting some rest.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum