Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 Empty Re: Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami)

Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:03 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Prove it? Yeah. Easy.”

She shakes her head rolling her eyes. She has yet to falter from how she wanted to live her life. It hasn’t helped that much to be honest. Elyss follows up till Masami takes a seat and huffs somewhat.

“Power? You’re Zanpakuto has the ability to enter into people’s inner worlds? That’s interesting.”

What use it a power like that? Does it work against anyone other than Shinigami? How would that even work against other races like Demons or Quincies? Ah. She’s not going to question this woman’s abilities knowing how most of her answers come out sounding more like riddles than actual answers.

“Well, I wish you would have asked at least.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 Empty Re: Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami)

Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:17 pm
Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 Masamitemplate

Masami | Wandering Spirit

Well at least this woman's soul was nice and cozy, the last thing she wanted to be in was some gloomy dark room like a teenager's edgy fantasy. This inner world was much more pleasant.

"Yeah. Kinda."

Couldn't confirm too much now could she?

"I used to ask, long ago but people got freaked out by the question or they didn't understand so I just started doing it. It's much easier to get around like that and less hassle. It's rare for anyone to come into the inner world while they're moving around, only an idiot would do something like tha- Uh.."

Oops. Spoke her mind a little too much.

"Anyway..."

END POST | CUT 'EM UP

Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTWithin my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADWithin my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:32 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“...I never claimed I was the brightest person. I just do what I feel like most of the time.”

Most of the time she feels like helping others or working, but that’s just the lifestyle she’s chosen for herself. A tiring way to live too. She sighs and doesn’t try to care about the insult as she sits and looks up at the blankness of the void that this floating town exists within. She feels a strange dread from it; sort of like when someone walks down a path hoping to reach the end, but it just continues on forever and ever until the person gives up. She shudders looking down at her own lap deciding it best to not get too absorbed in her own twisted inner world.

“So, if you’re a Shinigami, what division are you in? I guess this isn’t too bad. I’d rather have a chat outside my mind though. Maybe while eating something.”

She does feel a bit hungry. Probably the first thing on her mind to do is to grab a bite to eat.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:47 am
Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 Masamitemplate

Masami | Wandering Spirit

Mhm. Mhm.

She listened to Elyss go on about herself a little before returning to the matter of her shinigaminess.

"Well, I'm not part of the Gotei United so couldn't tell you."

Masami leaned over to rest her chin on her hands, regarding the red-head more with curious eyes.

"You can go get some food now. I'll leave in my own time if you want."

END POST | CUT 'EM UP

Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Within my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTWithin my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADWithin my Mind, I Become Death (Elyss/Masami) - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:56 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Well, if you’re going to leave after we’ve reached our destination, I guess there isn’t any reason to watch you. Besides, Tenmarin hasn’t tried anything, so I suppose it doesn’t see you as a threat.”

She frowns a bit in thought, but sighs and closes her eyes as her person simply fades from existence within the inner world as Elyss returns to being conscious of her steps. Unsurprisingly, she had ended up in a weird spot after so long in her mind, but it also seemed as if her body had stopped moving after a while on its own. Probably Tenmarin actually watching out for her to keep her from actually injuring herself like the idiot she is.

However, within her inner world, Masami would probably be able to sense the red threatening gaze of Tenmarin up within its castle despite the spirit never showing its face. She may have free reign, but it is obvious that any mishap will not be tolerated until the end of the trip.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum