Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tears for a Blossom [Kokoro x Chidori] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Tears for a Blossom [Kokoro x Chidori] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Tears for a Blossom [Kokoro x Chidori] Empty Tears for a Blossom [Kokoro x Chidori]

Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:12 pm

She got the news pretty quickly.

It was a few hours after the situation had occurred, and learned through a servant visiting her on Earth. The servant had given her a letter as well from Yugiri that read:
Chidori,

I'm sorry for everything I have said and done to you, especially of late towards your decisions, in the name of family pride when I have no right to say any of this with the actions I have done that you'll probably come to understand of before reading this letter.

You were like an older sister to me when I was younger and I miss the way you used to look at me before I made my decision that let me walk. I hated it more than the looks of pity people would give me as a cripple and I wish you looked at me like that more but we only went seemed to drift further apart.

I betrayed your father and I betrayed you. I hope you can raise your child with as much love as your father raised me with.
Yugiri.

This whole situation had Chidori emotionally torn. On one hand she loved Yugiri dearly, and while she puts too much weight on her name but on the other hand Yushiro knows more than Chidori and is very rarely wrong. He had a reason for doing what he did, and while Chidori wasn’t fond of it she respected his decision. The senkaimon exited in the Shihoin estate and Chidori caught a glimpse of Kokoro. She knew that the two were somewhat close.

“Hey, how’re you holding up?”

Tears for a Blossom [Kokoro x Chidori] Sumera-character-list
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tears for a Blossom [Kokoro x Chidori] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Tears for a Blossom [Kokoro x Chidori] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tears for a Blossom [Kokoro x Chidori] Empty Re: Tears for a Blossom [Kokoro x Chidori]

Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:08 pm

Tears for a Blossom [Kokoro x Chidori] L1MgEf2

Kokoro

"Terrible."

Kokoro sat at the edge of a small pond on the estate grounds, just staring into the water. Her makeup was pretty much ruined, making it rather abundantly clear that she had been crying a whole lot. But then again, the sniffling and the continued wiping of her eyes also gave that away. If it weren't for the weight of the situation, it'd almost be funny how she looked at the moment.

"She's just...she's just gone!!"

And she was right back to crying, hugging her knees close to her chest and just sobbing right into them. She didn't really know what to say, or to do, or anything, and she wasn't someone that was good about losing people like this. Yugiri had been one of the only people she could just trust, and talk to, and she was just gone, and she hated it so much that she thought she was going to just die.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tears for a Blossom [Kokoro x Chidori] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Tears for a Blossom [Kokoro x Chidori] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Tears for a Blossom [Kokoro x Chidori] Empty Re: Tears for a Blossom [Kokoro x Chidori]

Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:49 pm

"Y-yeah,I know..." Chidori didn't know actually what to say in this situation. It still all felt so surreal, like it was just a dream. She never though that at some point in her lifetime she would actually see someone get banished from the clan. That makes Yugiri the second person in Shihoin existence to ever be banished, and while Chidori wasn't fully aware of what she did, she must have fucked up pretty badly.

Awkwardly, Chidori sat next to Kokoro and gave her a hug. This would be the first one in a long time-- the last one being when they were children-- and just kind of sat there. Chidori didn't know what to say nor if this even needed to say anything at all to get the point across. Both of them were grieving the loss of a friend and family member.

"I-I'm here for you."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tears for a Blossom [Kokoro x Chidori] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Tears for a Blossom [Kokoro x Chidori] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:07 pm

Tears for a Blossom [Kokoro x Chidori] L1MgEf2

Kokoro

The embrace, really, just made things all the worse. Kokoro hadn't gotten a hug from anyone yet, given nobody really wanted to show her much affection. She hadn't seen mom yet, after all. So finally just getting that little bit of earnest familial love, that small show of care...she really just broke down. She gripped Chidori quite tightly and buried her face into her cousin's shoulder, sobbing uncontrollably for quite a long while. She didn't care what anyone thought, didn't care if anyone saw, didn't care about anything else.

She just wanted Yugiri back.

Only after a good five minutes of near-constant crying, Kokoro had managed to reel herself back to rather pathetic sniffling, still holding tightly to her cousin as if a desperate child. She just felt alone. She didn't wanna be alone. Doing her best to muster up any words at all, she had to power through both continued tears and more than a few hiccups, more or less a complete emotional wreck. In the end, she could really only pull out a single word.

"...Thanks..."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:27 pm

"Don't mention it..." A shaky sigh escaped Chidori's lips. "We're family." And that's when Chidori started crying. It wasn't anything like a burst of tears, but there were tears slowly sliding down her face. There's no way she was going to comfort Kokoro by also crying, she was supposed to be the strong one in the family, that people can lean on. Chidori tried her best to hide her face from Kokoro and wiped her face.

"Have you talked with him yet or..." She took her legs out from under her and sat on the ground next to Kokoro. Now that she thought about it, this was the first time that she's actually hung around Kokoro because she wanted too and not because it was expected of her. "I hear she's going to be able to eventually come back. I don't know when nor do I know if she's going to accept the invitation, but she'll be back one day. That's something to look forward to."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum