Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] Empty Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ]

Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:12 pm

Magnolia Everfrost

Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 310

Months had gone by since the armistice of world war four, and Magnolia had returned from the world of the living. Some days were spent on earth, but most days were spent where it all began; the rukongai. Dilapitated houses, and street rats that stole food to eat, a life Magnolia herself would have had to have led if it hadn't been for those who trained her.

It was within these unlawful streets that Magnolia found refuge, and where she had begun the process of allowing her heart to mend, to cast off the many doubts that had plagued her from the war, the pain that came from the many trials she had to undergo, and the nights she woke up from dreams filled with seas of blood.

Even now, she hadn't even the smallest shred of regret for the path she had taken, but she remained haunted by the innocent lives that had suffered directly, or indirectly by her own hand. Thus, seeking redemption, she had come out here, to the desolate fringe of civilization, waging a war against the corrupt and powerful to make it a better place for those who thought of the soul society as a mythical land.

and after a few months it had already begun to show signs of progress, crime had gone down by 25% in the outlands of the eastern ward, which allowed residents to begin to make strides towards rebuilding and bettering themselves.

on this particular day though, she was sitting on the edge a seat at a tea house, talking to the old woman who was brewing tea from a little tea-kettle. The faint smile on her face a fair less guarded one than most individuals in the soul society got to see, after all, here in the squalor, surrounded by peasants and street rats, she felt far more at home than she often did in the marbled, prisitine courtyards of the gotei united.

Coding BY: [THEFROST]

Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] LzZCuy7
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] Empty Re: Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ]

Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:16 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

It was a strange sight, a maid out in a large field that had been abandoned by most for the lack of ability to do anything with it. The perpetuating problem of the districts moving out from the 60th was not just the distance from the centre, but also the lack of drive to better themselves, brought on by the distance from the centre. While it was a a great effort to better one's self, not doing it would never see it done. So it was that the maid decided to start, giving them the push they needed.

The ground was thick with neglect, but with perseverance, anything could be revitalised. Most saw her as a strange creature that would come around and start messing with poo and strange smelling water. Quite understandably, nobody wanted to go up to her to see what she was doing.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] Empty Re: Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ]

Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:02 pm

Magnolia Everfrost

Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 310

The faint smile that previously adorned Magnolia’s face shifted into a slightly ajar mask of surprise. Quite close by, in one of the rural fields that had been left to rot there was a fairly familiar spiritual presence-- one that Magnolia had, honestly, not expected to ever feel this far out in the soul society. While she couldn’t place why, the sentiment of meeting this...particular person in the outlands of the soul society brought nostalgia to her soul. A feeling of familiarity from bygon memories that did not entirely belong to her.

”You might as well go check why she’s here, magpie.”
Raijin rumbled in amusement, feeling the surprise, and confusion that tinged his “kings” mindscape.

Magnolia didn’t deign to respond to her zanpakuto spirits jab, and instead stood up, flashing the old lady that had been brewing tea a gentle, and kind smile, bowing slightly in her direction in a show of respect for the womans advanced, albiet unknown age.

”It was nice catching up with you, I will be back sometime in the upcoming week.”

This elicited a small smile from the diminutive, elderly lady before Magnolia left the tea shop, her form traversing a few hundred meters with each light, airy step; her motions similar to that of a swallow--fleeting and light, but full of power. It’d take her maybe a few breadths to traverse from her current location to the location of the signature she had sensed. With but the faintest cloud of dust, Magnolia’s travel was brought to a controlled halt once she laid eyes upon a familiar, brawny, auburn-haired lass. Ulv Auber.

” Ulv, this is strange even for you, what brings you out here?”

The question was a fairly straightforward once, but the tonation made it clear it was a pleasant surprise, rather than an unpleasant one for the golden haired shinigami.

Coding BY: [THEFROST]

Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] LzZCuy7
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Compassion moves my heart. [District 80, open. ] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:21 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

Having set up the preliminary work on the field, she needed to ensure that it was tilled right, so that it might recover and be of use to the people in the coming days. But it was a large field and so that would take a single woman a long time to do. Except, of course, if that single woman was Ulv. Grabbing the hoe, she fed her reiatsu into it to strength it, and then took the stance of the Dog-Beating Staff Technique. Aligning thoughts to the moment, she struck out with the premier technique, No Dogs Under Heaven.

Suddenly, there were Hoes everywhere, striking down the ground around Ulv in a spectacular show of skill and speed. And then, the ground was nice and tilled, just in time for Magnolia to come over and say hi. Meeting her here, really sparked something in her heart, but she couldn't think what.

"Ahh, Hey Maggy. I made some poor choices, and now I am helping out the Seireitei. Thought that while I am here I might as well help out the Rukongai as well"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum