Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Daddy's Special Place
Rising Moon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:59 pm by Slayer

» Homecoming
Rising Moon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Seven Day Shihoin Training Regiment [Solo/Training]
Rising Moon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Slayer

» The Meaning of Fire [private]
Rising Moon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:16 pm by Portaliya

» Nenka meets Kimitsuki
Rising Moon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 8:52 pm by Slayer

» What Good is a Crane?![Carter/Wan]
Rising Moon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 8:34 pm by Carter

» Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)
Rising Moon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 8:03 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Learning to Fly
Rising Moon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:22 pm by darkfunnel

» Darkfunnel's Templates
Rising Moon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:52 pm by darkfunnel

» Sleepover Celebration! (Private; Sylvia)
Rising Moon - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:31 pm by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
Rising Moon - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRising Moon - Page 3 I_voting_barRising Moon - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Rising Moon - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRising Moon - Page 3 I_voting_barRising Moon - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135189 messages in 20300 subjects

Rising Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rising Moon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Rising Moon - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Rising Moon - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Rising Moon   Rising Moon - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 4:26 am

Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER

"Wait more often-" He'd close his mouth shaking his head at this, figuring it was a talk for later. But he'd go inside the shop and begin the process of acquiring a Gigai. It required.. some interesting measures all which he had taken in private. Once he arrived fro the changing room they informed him it would be some hours until it was ready, he was going to pay upfront with cash of course. With that being settled he'd walk over to Masami informing her, gazing at the female for a moment before looking away thinking back to their moment. He didn't like people seeing him like that.

"Guess we can eat, while they make the gigai."

END POST | THE DEAD

Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rising Moon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Rising Moon - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Rising Moon - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Rising Moon   Rising Moon - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 4:45 am

Rising Moon - Page 3 Masamitemplate

Masami | Wandering Spirit

"Yeah, don't worry too much about it."

Waving her hand dismissively at his concern. She lead him and pondered whether she should follow him in, not physically. She wasn't that dumb but if she really wanted to go with him she could just hop into his inner world but maybe he wanted some privacy. It was fine either way.

She casually waited around until he was done and nodded.

"I suppose we can go get food. I should buy though huh? You know you should be privileged. Not a lot of people can have lunch with their zanpakuto~"

With a joking statement she waited for him to lead, he knew the best places to go.

END POST | CUT 'EM UP

Rising Moon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Africa :: The Iron Banner of Vastime-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD