Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have You Ever Had Kumis? Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Have You Ever Had Kumis? Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Have You Ever Had Kumis? Empty Have You Ever Had Kumis?

Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:23 pm

The Odinson

There was nothing quite like relaxing next to the yurts after a rough day, and for Arkin it was a rough day indeed. He had been all over the soul society following up on some leads about hollows, along with preparing for a tour of duty to the human world. But tonight he could relax! And he was doing so sitting near the campfire with a few rather attractive ladies, and men. He was cracking jokes and of course eating what looked to be a deep brunswick stew, made from tomatoes and beef no doubt. He held a jug of whitish liquid, what was known as Kumis further known as fermented horse milk.

End | The Immortal

CPK

Have You Ever Had Kumis? JfH75kA
Have You Ever Had Kumis? H8Tyk70
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have You Ever Had Kumis? Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Have You Ever Had Kumis? Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Have You Ever Had Kumis? Empty Re: Have You Ever Had Kumis?

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:13 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

At Kokoro's encouragement, Keiko finally decided to join the division in one of their camping trips. She already prepared well and informed all the necessary peoples, making sure that the appropriate amendments to her schedule were made. This wasn't just an opportunity to relax for Keiko, but to network! To get to know the members of the division she volunteered for, the future comrades she might have, and acquaint herself with the responsibilities and sub-cultures of the real Gotei! So, with all things said, why was she sitting on a log distanced from the campfire and the majority of the group? Because things like that were pretty scary. Not just spending the night away from home--the first time she's ever done so--but also with the presence of so many men around. It was easy to be more confident and upfront towards them in the day-time, but she had never been around them at night save for some family members.

The girl made her presence small, only listening to their campfire talk while sipping on some chocolate milk in the darkness, distanced and out of obvious sight.

END POST

Have You Ever Had Kumis? 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have You Ever Had Kumis? Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Have You Ever Had Kumis? Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:21 pm

The Odinson

Arkin was one of those people who happened to be the life of the party wherever he went, a natural magnetism to him. But as the evening went on he began to learn everyone's name save for one girl sitting off to the side. He'd noticed her earlier and allow'd her some privacy, but eventually he'd excuse himself carrying a jug of Kumis with him- before sitting down on the ground near her. The world, if only briefly, felt like it shook as the six foot eight giant viking would grunt then laugh.

"Hello! I do not know your name, I am Arkin the Lt. of here. Come, share drink and story with me."

The man would reply with genuine earnestness, his voice deep and carrying but sounding surprisingly soft. His voice was deeply accented, but clearly able to be understood. He'd hold out the jug towards her with a large white grin.

End | The Immortal

CPK

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have You Ever Had Kumis? Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Have You Ever Had Kumis? Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:29 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

The footsteps towards her practically caused the ground to shake, and the source of the shaking sitting next to her caused Keiko to shake--in shock and alarm. She even spilled some of her choco milk on the ground, not that she had any time to lament it. A big, hulking, scary man just sat down next to her without reserve. Was there anything scarier?

Nevertheless, she steeled her nerves and put up a calm exterior.

"H-hello, Arkin-sama. That's okay, I don't really have stories."

She did drink at his behest, however, sipping the choco milk still in her cup. If it was Kokoro maybe who offered the drink, she'd partake without hesitation. However, this man was, in about every sense of the word, a total opposite to Kokoro. Except maybe the outgoingness, but with Kokoro that was endearing; with Arkin, it was just frightening.

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:34 pm

The Odinson

"No stories, what a shame. In the seventh you will make plenty. Captain has many!"

The man would reply with ease, unconcerned with how frightened she was. He believed she would warm up eventually, or not. Who knew! He didn't concern himself with things out of his control like that, but with that being said he'd take a swing of his own white substance. A grin on his lips, before resting his arms on his legs looking to the fire.

"You still haven't told me your name, I outta know the person will save my life one day- right?" The man replied jokingly, although kinda half-serious.

End | The Immortal

CPK

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:54 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

Honestly, the broken japanese only served to scare and confuse Keiko even more. What was happening? She employed all the skills she knew fit for a member of the Stealth Force to dim her presence and keep herself small and out of view. She was just a step short of outright transforming into a cat to avoid conversation. But this man--no, this beast--was a formidable one. An opponent whose eyes would not be fooled, mocking her lack of skills with his genuine conversationalist attempts.

Eh? Save his life? More mockery, of course. This one was a bold, and domineering beast. Like a tiger, or a boar. Er, no actually, boars were kinda cute. Not this one. Keiko steeled herself, desperately trying to fool herself into having courage by taking a deep breath in and straightening her back with an inflated chest.

"I am Kuchiki Keiko. And yours?"

Damn it, damn it all! You fool, Keiko! You blundered! He already told you his name!

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:43 am

The Odinson

"Arkin!"

If he cared to address she hasked his name when he already said it, he did not show it. In fact he simply offered another grin towards her before taking another sip. The woman, well girl, seemed to put out some display of faux courage which was all well and good. Arkin liked challenges after all, and she certain was one to unpack.

"Kuchiko, Huh? I knew a few of you, way back when. How's the family? It's important ya' know. Family that is." The man would inform her almost like a listless uncle, caught in his own thoughts for a second while gazing ahead at the others members of the squad. They seemed to be laughing at one particular funny tale, one he remembered fondly which dealt with a horse. Good times. Finally, he'd look over to her.

"Tell me, are you in the division now or simply observing? So many new faces, Murasaki likes to know them all."

End | The Immortal

CPK

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:32 am

Kuchiki Keiko

Thank god! Keiko wasn't the only fool. Without a care in the world, the large bear of a man responded with vigor. Or maybe it was the drink in his hands at influence. Either way, while still quite frightening of a creature, at least he might be easier to handle than she first thought. Arkin was clearly perceptive, but Keiko had met many people who were exceptionally skilled in one area, and totally lacking in others. In fact, the Gotei had these types of people in spades, and the stronger they were, often the more eccentric in this sense.

Of course, one thing Keiko would never have trouble confronting, no matter how frightened, was an affront to her clan.

"It's Kuchiki, Arkin-sama, not Kuchiko."

She didn't quite bite back, that was too bold. At most, she politely corrected him. Actually, to be fair, his broken japanese may have also been a contributor. Arkin painted himself more and more as a man of very selective talents and competencies.

To continue in politeness, Keiko responded dutifully, though still reserved in her words.

"The family is okay, still working well with the Gotei. And I'm here just as an intern. I'm still in the academy."

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:42 am

The Odinson

"Ahh, apologies. Hundreds of years and I still struggle with the tongue. Maybe I am just getting, how they say, old."

The man would lift a hand waving it to side to side, as if banishing such a notion from the air. Which was strange considering he looked relatively youthful. In actuality Arkin was bordering on one of the oldest living beings to date within the Gotei, but that was neither here nor there. With his grin dying down he'd bring a beard scratching his chin idly, almost as if thinking about something before swishing the jug around.

"Academy? What year are you, if I can ask? I spend much of my time down there! Must train the young ones well, they'll be takin' my place one day." He'd remark thoughtfully, before shifting his gaze to her. "What 'ave you learned, interning? Why the seventh? Is your family not more prone to realm enforcement?" He'd ask with seemingly no ulterior motives, other than a keen interest in a youthful figure stepping forth in his squad.

"Have you ever had Kumis? Favorite of the captain's!" He'd shift his hand ever so lightly to her with the jug, allowing her to pour a small amount should she so wish.

End | The Immortal

CPK

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:54 am

Kuchiki Keiko

Normally a person with age got better at speaking and enunciating--especially as someone of a race that held youth. Maybe a human in their elder years lost some dexterity in their mouths and speech was made difficult, but for a shinigami that generally wasn't a problem. So, all that should've been left was the wisdom to be a better sophist. But, again, talented members of the Gotei were often savants.

"First year. But, I'm due to graduate this year."

That was a bit of a stretch. She finished all the hakuda and hoho graduation requirements, and she was ahead of schedule with her Kido lessons, but on pace with Zanjutsu. That wouldn't stop her from stating the visualised goals. There were more than a couple textbooks talking about things like 'speaking ambitions into reality' and whatnot.

Arkin was asking a lot of questions, however. Just when she was feeling a bit less out of place, he went ahead and made her uncomfortable again, marked by the sight of her taking escapism sips of her choco-milk mid-interrogation. But, Keiko was sure to answer. Surely things would be more awkward if she tried to avoid things and dodge conversation altogether. Concision was the way to go here.

"Interning taught me a lot. The seventh was short on members. My family is comfortable in all fields. Kumis? Does that taste anything like amakaze?"

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum