Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor]

Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:23 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Mmmmm, let's keep walkin'. We're near the beach by now, I bet it'd be nice to watch the waves, right? Plus I like walkin' with ya."

Giving him a playful wink, Murasaki held herself just a little closer to Alastor, and walked slowly down toward the shore. The sand was finally in sight, and she perked up more than a little bit, though she made sure not to just tug her date along like a dog on a leash. Even from a distance, the beach was something she found pretty exciting.

"You like the beach?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor]

Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:03 am
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 Banner-480

Alastor | SEVENTH DIVISION MEMBER

"Yeah, that sounds nice. Alright."

He wasn't the brightest spark but he wasn't unaware of Murasaki getting ever so closer to him the more the day progressed. Not that he minded, it's not like the majority of these people here were Gotei anyway, he wouldn't get shit for going on a date with a captain here. He was just some ordinary guy and she was just some ordinary girl right?

"Yeah, the beach is alright... Sand kinda sucks though. It's rough and coarse you know? Plus it gets everywhere. But I still like it, it's pretty cool to be in the water or just look at it."

END POST | LET IT BURN

Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTOno Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADOno Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:02 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Whaaaa? Aw, I like sand, it's pretty. Soft too! Unless it's gross sand I guess, some beaches are way worse than other ones. Oh oh oh! I heard there's one on this island with green sand! We should see that before we leave."

Still all smiles, Murasaki finally found the two of them a small little table, just far enough from the beach that they weren't on any of Alastor's hated sand, but definitely close enough to say they were "at the beach." The sound of the ocean, the sea breeze... Murasaki liked this.

"So... What are your dreams in life, Alastor? If that's okay to ask."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:51 am

"Green sand? No way. That sounds crazy."

For a moment he forgot about the fact he might've sounded like he was accusing her of lying while he sat down with her. As much as he wasn't a fan of the sand he was a fan of the view. It was pretty nice. Being asked about his dreams and aspirations though?

"I uh... I don't know, I'm a pretty simple guy yanno? I just kinda fell into the shinigami gig after one saved my life so I decided I'd pay him back and haven't really thought much about anything else since. I figure I should dream of figuring out my zanpakuto's name huh? I don't do that much meditation eheh. How about you or was being captain your big dream? You'd have more though right?"

END POST | LET IT BURN

Ono Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTOno Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADOno Kine Boy [Murasaki/Alastor] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:21 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Hmm, well I don't think anything's wrong with simplicity. I mean look at me, I usually live in tents."

Giggling quietly to herself at that observation, she kept her eyes on Alastor, not wanting to just seem like she was blowing him off.

"Well, if you wanna learn your zanpakuto's name, I can try to help you with that if you want. I'm pretty good with that kind of stuff, and I'd be a pretty bad captain if I didn't help someone pursue their dreams like that, huh? We can work on it together."

Her girlish smile seemed to shift, then, into one that was more...mature. One might even say that it seemed more genuine, as though Alastor's question had reminded her of her actual age. In truth, she just didn't think much about it, but...she did have dreams.

"Well...promise you won't laugh, okay? I have a few, and maybe I can't do 'em all at once, but I'd still want to try. I want to open a clothes store some day, it'd be nice to share what I make with people. I want to have a nice big yurt on the steppe that I can always go back to when I need to get away from things. And..."

Murasaki ran her finger against the cup in her hand almost idly. This was always the big one for her.

"...I want to be Captain Commander some day. If I'm not good enough now, if I don't have the right skills, then I want to be good enough that I can be."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:27 pm

"Mmm. True but sleeping in tents can be pretty nice. Little weird I guess we don't have a division barracks like the other divisions."

When she brought up his zanpakuto he nodded. It sure sounded like something that would be nice to achieve and who better to help him than someone who was half-zanpakuto herself? So he just sat sipping his tea and listened to her list off her dreams. Catching himself a bit while his eyes widen at her interest to become the next captain-commander.

That was a pretty big dream not that he was going to laugh or anything. He was just surprised.

"Wow... That's pretty big."

END POST | LET IT BURN

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:56 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Weeeell... Ya know, there's not a ton of room left in there, but we'll get those built soon I hope. Unless you guys wanna keep the tents, I kinda like 'em."

Fidgeting nervously as Alastor thought about her response, she could only really nod as he gave his thoughts on the matter. Was that a good reaction? Bad? She wasn't sure, but she hoped she didn't think it was too big.

"I know, but... Well, I guess I don't know. I've always wanted to help people. I want to prove to people that I really can do what I set out to. Maybe I'm not as smart or organized as Captain Commander Kyoraku-Hayden, but I'll learn if I have to. Even if it takes a long time... I'll keep at it, ya know?"

Murasaki finished off her coffee, looking around for a trash can and tossing it over. Unfortunately, she missed, and she very rapidly turned beet red as the cup just bounced off the rim and back onto the ground. She stood up, doing her best not to turn even more red, and put it into the trash as she looked roughly anywhere but at Alastor.

"Um...yeah. It's big, I guess."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:00 am

"Mmm. I don't mind either way, although people might end up having to share tents at some point if we keep growing. People seem to like the idea of the division you know?"

He nodded as she explained further, sipping at his drink still while she kept on going. It was pretty admirable to see her all hyped up over the future as distant as it seemed to him, then again she showed up and in a few weeks was a captain or something. Who was to say she couldn't achieve something like that again?

When she missed the shot he muffled a laugh, going a bit red after the immediate reaction. Especially when she seemed so embarrassed about it but c'mon, it was funny.

"Good shot."

He blurted it out, ready to just about hit himself afterwards.

END POST | LET IT BURN

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:33 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Well... I don't think sharing a tent would be so bad, ya know. I mean, it might be cozy, you make a good roomate on the camping trips."

Well, that was very true, but honestly the secondary implication went over her head due to her embarrassment because of the whole cup throwing situation. Said embarrassment was not made any better by Alastor's chuckle, and his comment was enough to make her pull her ponytail over her face, using it to cover just how red her cheeks were.

"Come on..!! That's not fair, it was a long shot, I'd have had it if it wasn't for the wind..."

Whether or not that was true was up for debate, but after a second or two of looking all over the place, she looked back to Alastor, her eyes meeting his. She looked into them for a little bit, and then...she just laughed. A very genuine, from the chest laugh, much more than her usual giggles. It was pretty funny, honestly.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:54 am

When she covered her face with her pony tail he brought up his hand to cover his smirk like it was the courteous thing to do. It didn't mean it wasn't hard to tell he was still finding it amusing though, thankfully she started laughing and so he started laughing.

This time it was his turn, carefully lining up his shot he threw it and there was a breeze (or he was just that bad at throwing) that lead to the cup missing entirely and landing about a metre away. Bad luck huh. Now it was his turn to kinda just look away awkwardly as he got up to toss it in the bin, the walk of shame.

"So uh... anyway..."

END POST | LET IT BURN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum