Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forever,  Family.  Left_bar_bleue0/0Forever,  Family.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Forever,  Family.  Empty Forever, Family.

Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:26 am
Forever,  Family.  Banner-Rio

Rio Shihoin | Eleganance in Protection

Family is family - that is the motto Rio always lived by, the foundation by which she built her entire life to maintain. She never valued anything greater than family.

Cousin, sister, brother... none of the titles mattered. it was the loyalty she respected in those who wore the Shihoin name, who conducted themselves in the best way. Yugiri was somewhat questionable in that aspect, but she valued the Shihoin name and held it with pride.

Even when she was younger, Rio always recalled memories of how - even as a young teenager - Yugiri would always judge her for her lack of Kimono. She couldn't stand for what Yushiro had decided, especially when she knew he was not long for this world, anyway.

Walking around Konigsburg, Rio observed the location, hoping that if her sources were correct, this is where Yugiri resided now.

END POST | SHIHOIN AEGIS

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forever,  Family.  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Forever,  Family.  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Forever,  Family.  Empty Re: Forever, Family.

Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:40 am
Forever,  Family.  Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

In her off time sometimes it was nice to just relax. She didn't want to spend all her spare time training or working and sitting by a lake just had a nice appeal to it for her. It was quiet here and everything was nice and relaxing. She was dressed casually, a little too casually for anyone that might've known her before and she made no effort to hide her reiatsu. Why should she?

Here there was no reason to. Here she was left alone and found some kind of contentment since she was forced away. So picking up a stone she launched it across the watered and watched it skip.

"Six."

END POST | FLASH BLOSSOM WITHER

Forever,  Family.  Gamma_Signature
Forever,  Family.  CHARACTER_LISTForever,  Family.  GRAPHICS_THREADForever,  Family.  TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:51 am

There it was - a familiar energy signature that couldn't be mistaken for any other. It was Yugiri. She didn't seem to be hiding her spiritual pressure, letting it flow freely. Rio took that opportunity to find the signature as she used shunpo to make her way towards where Yugiri was. Finding the young Shihoin had left Rio speechless. There was no regal wear to be found on her person, only casual clothing. Walking over towards her, Rio could not help but utter her name...

"Yugiri..?"

END POST | SHIHOIN AEGIS

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forever,  Family.  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Forever,  Family.  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:58 am

Yugiri

"Huh?"

She sensed it first, then she saw it and it made sure that she was not insane. She was really here and Yugiri looked at her with shock. Yugiri had expected to never see Rio or anyone again and yet she was here.

"Rio... What. are you doing here!?"

There was confusion initially before and abruptly it changed to sounding annoyed. She didn't want to be seen, especially not when she didn't look the part she had played for so long to try and be. In fact her irritated tone sounded a lot more reminsicent of what people might've called her bitchy self before she was banished rather than the more relaxed person she had become.

"You shouldn't be here."

Forever,  Family.  CHARACTER_LISTForever,  Family.  GRAPHICS_THREADForever,  Family.  TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:42 am

Rio was somewhat taken aback by how Yugiri reacted to her presence - although she could hardly blame the young spirit. Her father had humiliated her and banished her to this world. A punishment that was too harsh and clearly did not seem like one that made sense. He was going to die soon, why banish such a valued family member? Rio hated it and was not surprised by the reaction once she took the time to process everything. Rio sighed softly, as she walked closer, hoping Yugiri would listen to her.

"I think you already know the answer to that question, Yugiri-chan. You should know my role as the protector of this family is one that I wear until the very end. You are my family. I don't care about what Papa says, you belong home... with us."

Rio knew that with how stubborn Yugiri could get, the answer would be no. But, on the other hand, Rio was a stubborn woman herself...

How would things go?

END POST | SHIHOIN AEGIS

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:11 am

Yugiri

"...."

She looked at her blankly. Was she really hearing this from Rio?

"You're acting stupid. You shouldn't be here, go away. You have no right to undermine his decision Rio. You're supposed to be the smarter one but you're acting like Chidori right did right now."

Yugiri was pretty agitated right now. She really couldn't believe her cousin would be so like... 'this' that she'd just disregard something like that. It made her want to slap her but she refused to move from her spot, if she moved back she was a coward, if she moved forward she wanted to slap Rio. Standing still was te best option she could reduce.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:12 am

Ouch. As per usual, her beloved cousin had always possessed the ability to use one's words as a blade. Within the core of her soul, she wished to lash out at Yugiri for comparing her to Chidori; Rio had strived through her entire life precisely because Chidori was never there to truly accept her own duties, to protect the family that loved her.

For a moment, the unfaltering shield had felt a dent in its design. The solemn gaze that she held now turned to one that was fierce and imposing. At that moment, her reaitsu seemed to pulse, rising to a point where it could be felt on one's skin. Spiritual pressure so fierce that - even if it didn't impose itself on Yugiri, she could feel the emotion from it.

If Yugiri did not choose to move forward, Rio eliminated both of those choices for her and stepped towards her, gazing fiercely into her eyes.

"Right, so I'm acting like the child in the body of an adult woman? The so-called "Head of the future generation" who has constantly phased in and out of our lives only to return as if nothing happened - me?"

Based on how the atmosphere had suddenly shifted, one would've easily expected that Rio was going to punish her for the comparison and yet...

"I never proclaimed to be smarter than Chidori. She will annoy me till the day I take my last breath. You're not exactly the spitting image of a genius yourself, considering where you are now. I've convinced myself this family is full of idiots starting from the father to his beloved daughters and to the cousins and those he has welcomed into his family..."

Rio walked forward, standing before her with that firm gaze that had defined the Aegis of the Shihoin.

"Your words cut deep, Yugiri-chan. Tell me, do you have any more insults you wish to throw my way?"

END POST | SHIHOIN AEGIS

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:45 am

Yugiri

"Yes?"

She put it out like she was surprised that she was even being questioned about it, Yugiri sure didn't want to explain herself when she thought it was obvious that Rio was disobeying her father and being selfish by putting herself above her family. How was this anything different.

"I never proclaimed to be a genius, just because some people wanted to call me one because of Shikko doesn't reflect on me. I have enough capability to understand that what you're doing right now is foolish and childish."

Yugiri looked at her, blankly and piercingly. She never thought she'd be showing this attitude again and yet she switched just for Rio.

"No. I have no more facts I want to state, only that you should go back home and leave me alone in my exile. I don't want to go back Rio so if that's what you came here to do I refuse because I won't spit on my uncle's wishes, especially not now of all times."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:10 am

"Great. Now that we've both established that neither one of us are symbols of marks of true intelligence... I figured you would tell me that you have no intention of returning. Even in exile, you are truly a woman of honor."

Like that, the spiritual pressure dissipated and she sat by the water as she sighed. She had figured this would be an uphill battle, if not an impossible one. From the moment Rio had known Yugiri, she had always felt as if this woman wanted to uphold an image of an idea of nobility. She wanted to execute all of her tasks without fault or imperfection.

She had observed - before she even approached the woman - how tranquil her spirits felt. There was nothing here but a simple girl who wished to live a simple life. Realizing that it might be the last time she'd see her, Rio softly brought a bag out and set it down. Two meals. If she wouldn't return, all she simply wanted was to share another moment with her cousin.

"You say that... but I can tell you actually feel happy here. Judging by your clothing, you feel relieved not to have to uphold a noble image and conduct yourself as one, either. I understand. It is a tall order I will bear for the rest of my life. You're right. I am being somewhat childish... but Papa's gonna die soon. If you won't return, at the very least, attend his funeral. In the meantime, if it isn't too much to ask..."

"Could we at least have one more meal together before I go home? I didn't want to go home and tell Kokoro I came back empty-handed, but you would've likely told her the same thing."

END POST | SHIHOIN AEGIS

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:29 am

Yugiri

She looked at her impassively still, keeping up her look while she listened to the compliments.

"I suppose so."

Yugiri's eyes stayed focused where Rio's previously were when the older woman walked past her to sit down. It didn't take a genius to figure out what she intended either going off the bag.

"You're wrong. I'm not happy, I'm not happy because I'm a mistake. I'm not happy because I was blinded by arrogance and I'm not happy because I made a stupid choice that cost me all the things that mattered to me."

Her throat hurt as she said it all, to say she was happy was relative. She was happy when she wasn't reminded of home, Rio's very existence was a reminder to her and so it hurt her to have all those past things pulled back out to dry again.

"So after this one meal, I don't want you to seek me out again, it doesn't matter if my banishment is undone - I won't come back until I am ready to come back."

She didn't mention the funeral, how could she? If she went back she would see everyone, their disappointment and their scorn. Just the very thought of it had her legs feeling weak and she struggled to come and sit down with Rio by the water without falling over.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum