Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forever,  Family.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Forever,  Family.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Forever,  Family.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Forever, Family.

Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:01 am
Forever,  Family.  - Page 2 Banner-Rio

Rio Shihoin | Eleganance in Protection

"No matter what you tell me, I'll never believe you were a mistake, Yugiri. I do not excuse your actions but I do not condemn you for expressing yourself, either. To be honest, no one in this family has the gameplan of life. We're all foolish in one way or another, and even if I'm not going to undermine his decision, I don't agree with it. I'm glad you'll let me have this meal with you, though. It brings a smile to my face."

As soon as Yugiri's body looked unsteady and seemed to fall over, Rio quickly utilized Shunpo once again, holding up her upper body with her arms, guiding the smaller woman towards the ground by the edge of the water. Rio would have asked her if she was alright but judging by how she barely even expected to have a meal, the Shihoin sister was not going to push her luck.

Once she made sure Yugiri was situated, she brought the meal over. It was a simple array of Japanese cuisine, well-prepared and each ingredient being cooked to perfection. Handing her a pair of chopsticks, Rio sat beside her and decided to inquire how things in this realm seemed to be.

"Even though I won't see you for some time after this, how has life treated you here? How have things been? I've never taken the time to be on earth any longer than a few weeks..."

END POST | SHIHOIN AEGIS

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forever,  Family.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Forever,  Family.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:26 am
Forever,  Family.  - Page 2 Yugiri-header-template3

Yugiri

"..."

She looked at the ground when she heard Rio talk. It was very different to her normal self, or what she presented herself as so much. She was meek, lacking confidence and general self-esteem around her cousin.

"Thanks..."

It was really awkward to suddenly get help from Rio. People hadn't needed to help her move in so long, it brought a wave of memories she tried to forget of her frustrations when she was younger and relied solely on people for mobility but now it felt bittersweet instead to have one of her 'sisters' help her down.

With lunch served she picked up some of the food and ate it while she listened to Rio's question.

"I uh... I like it, kind of. I saw lots but not a lot coming here.. if that makes sense? I stayed with people and worked, it felt weird. Then I made a friend and we train together.. Is everyone else okay at home?"

She refrained from adding on the other question; Do they hate me?

END POST | FLASH BLOSSOM WITHER

Forever,  Family.  - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Forever,  Family.  - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTForever,  Family.  - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADForever,  Family.  - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forever,  Family.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Forever,  Family.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:20 am

Yugiri was such a tough cookie to break. She was precisely the type of woman who would constantly cut you down with her words until you decided to lash out in frustration or simply walk away. Rio had always considered it one of her finest weapons. To get her to relax - even in a small form such as this - was enough to make the Shihoin protector smile. She placed the chopsticks within her own meal, bringing a modest amount of rice towards her mouth as she begins to eat. As she ate, Rio listened to Yugiri speak of her time on earth, of how she had a job and how she made a friend in the short time she'd been here. And then, she asked a very important question, to which Rio replied with utmost honesty.

"Everyone is somewhat okay. You know Papa's condition, and how we're preparing ourselves for his final moments - and we all miss you. Kokoro was messing up her delicate makeup crying about how she wished she could be of help to you and how she missed you. Chidori is operating fine, training and honing her skill to be the head of our clan when Papa passes on. Me... well I've met this man who I've grown very attracted to. His name is Hakuyou... not that it matters, exactly," she would say with a chuckle, simply content in telling her the current events in their lives.

She wondered how Yugiri would take it; the almighty protector of the Shihoin clan falling in love. She imagined what the reaction might be, but it was nice to share these moments with her beloved cousin.

"But beyond us, everyone else seems to be alright. Kintori's in a little trouble for overdoing it in a spar with a student from the shinigami academy. That's like the one slightly little controversial thing going on up there, I suppose."

END POST | SHIHOIN AEGIS

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forever,  Family.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Forever,  Family.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:40 am

Yugiri

She slumped a bit more when she heard that people actually missed her, especially since it came immediately after being told her uncle's condition was only getting worse. Yugiri seemed pretty down, however she blinked a few times when she heard Rio mention finding a man.

"A guy?"

Yugiri turned to her cousin, very clearly confused.

"But I thought you had no interest in all that? ...Is he c-cute?"

Why did it feel so weird to say that. Forced even? It wasn't hard to determine though she felt really awkward to ask. Talking about boys was never really her strong suit despite it apparently being a thing a lot of people did. She was pretty sure Chidori and Kokoro did, so why wouldn't Rio either? Was she the only one that didn't?

"C- Can you tell everyone I'm sorry-- Sorry that I ran away?"

Forever,  Family.  - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTForever,  Family.  - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADForever,  Family.  - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:28 am

Now, that was a question so unexpected that Rio had to do a double-take just to ensure she heard Yugiri correctly. Whereas the Shihoin protector had expected a nonchalant or harsh reply, she had asked if the man she was interested in was cute. Stunned. Rio continued to eat her food in silence before she decided to speak, collecting her thoughts as she begins to speak.

"He's very tall, that's the first thing you'll notice. But once you stare at his face, he is quite "cute" or perhaps handsome would be a better word for a man of his nature." Rio chuckled as she thought of the Shiba man before she focused all her attention on her cousin.

"Of course I can, Yugiri. You have my word. I wish to only remember the great times we had or those memories of younger days where you'd chastise me for my lack of Kimonos. I'm just... so happy to see you again. I know you're not ready to come back, I just wanted you to know... that I love you. We all do." Rio slowly reached out and wrapped her arm around Yugiri's shoulder. If it was the last time she'd see her for a while, she wanted to remember everything about this moment.

END POST | SHIHOIN AEGIS

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:42 am

Yugiri

So he was handsome and tall, now what was she meant to do with that information? Was she supposed to bring up Micah? Although that was different. Maybe she was supposed to talk more about him or guys. Unable to really figure out how to continue 'girl talk' like this she gave up and figured she'd be proud of as far as she got.

Instead it got more emotional, quick too but she leaned into Rio when she was hugged. If there wasn't food between them she might have even hugged her closer.

"Even though I am really mean and tempermental? Even though I ruined our reputation?"

She felt tears beginning to well up when she focused on the three words Rio used and started to cry.

"I'm sorry I am really bitchy, I miss everyone but-- I'm.."

Yugiri coughed a bit, struggling to get the rest of her words out whether it was pride or fear of judgment that might come to admit them.

"I'm scared to face everyone. I'm-- I'm not strong like you are. I'm still just that miserable crippled girl in the wheelchair, no matter how strong I get."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:45 am

To the very end, Rio wanted to let Yugiri know that she was loved, that she was cherished, and that she meant so much more to them than she believed. Rio didn't care about what she had done. She was young, even for a spirit. No one was perfect and no one in their family was the symbol of wit. They all had their flaws.

It just seemed that Yugiri felt so much more ashamed about her own than the others. Rio felt Yugiri as she returned the embrace and cursed that the food was beside them, else she could've hugged her even closer if she desired.

Alas, to even be this close and loosen her defense, was a success in and of itself. Rio was prepared to face thousands of words but all she really got was a few mean comments and now... this pleasant side of Yugiri who was open towards the idea of expressing herself instead of isolating herself.

"I don't feel like you ruined our reputation. I won't say our reputation doesn't matter, but neither will I say it matters above what we share right now. A bond. Family. Knowing you'll always have support in the worst of times and in the best of times. I love you precisely because of the way you carry yourself. I always thought that bitchiness was charming about you, all things considered. "

When Rio witnessed Yugiri crying, she almost wanted to break down into tears herself. This - Yugiri expressing herself and pouring out her emotions - all of it was so... beautiful. It was the first time Rio ever saw such a side of her.

"That you have even expressed your emotions in such a way is a true symbol of courage. To actually face your emotions instead of burying them deep inside - that is true strength, Yugiri. I know it's hard to face everyone but I know you can do it when that day comes. I see you as so much more than a miserable crippled woman. And you know what? I'm not the strongest myself sometimes. I have my moments. It's how we move past them - that is what defines true strength in my eyes."

Holding onto Yugiri, Rio smiled as she event felt tears forming in her own eyes. She truly missed this woman and hoped one day, they could share even more moments like this one.

END POST | SHIHOIN AEGIS

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:05 am

Yugiri

There was a long silence between them, at least from Yugiri there was. She was listening to her elder and mulling over the words while she cried into her. Thinking back to all the bygone days until she finally found a break in her display to speak with somewhat clarity.

"I love you Rio and the others... even Chidori."

She silently thanked whatever force let her be hiding her face away from Rio's own in their partial embrace. Otherwise she'd be looking like the mess she was, crying and blushing from saying words she hadn't said in a long time to anyone.

After another long pause which was filled with her gently rocking against Rio in their moment she thought of something else she wanted to say. Rio right now was her only means of communication back to the others right?

"Rio... Can, can you tell Papa I'm sorry I didn't call him that enough.. B-Before he-- you know?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:40 am

"I love you too, Yugiri. We all do. Me. Kokoro. Chidori. Forever and always. You have no need to worry. Before that happens, I will tell him. Even though he acted in frustration, to the very end, even he loves you as though you were one of his own. He always loved it when we called him Papa, so I can't wait to see the smile on his face when I tell him that."

Rio felt so peaceful right now. She had always wondered if Yugiri even possessed such emotions. She was always so used to sort of receiving the mean comments or sarcastic jokes about her lack of clothing or anything else thereof. Now? There was nothing but the love of family, of heartfelt emotion. Rio kind of cursed bringing this food now.

She wished she could wrap both of her arms around Yugiri and hug her really tight. Content with the half-hug, she smiled and kept Yugiri as close, holding her as long as Yugiri would allow before she would eventually break away.

END POST | SHIHOIN AEGIS

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:53 pm

Yugiri

She squeezed a little tighter when she heard Rio say those words.

"Thanks.. Rio."

The hug lasted pretty long, or at least it felt pretty long before Yugiri finally let go and shyly tried to wipe away her dry tears from the crying. Once that was done she started eating, while sheepishly looking at Rio but trying to avoid direct eye contact from embarrassment but when she thought she wasn't looking, her eyes went right back to looking at her cousin thoughtfully.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum