Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
31 - Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/99999931 - Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

31 - Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune)

Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:26 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

During those moments between Kita being the only one to seeing Ari, and Henrex seeing Ari, the demon had changed from her true form to her shifter again. To Kita, that may seem odd if not for how hyper focused she was on her brother. Arianda, in truth, was simply glad to have reunited them. Even if Ari tried to kiss Kita back in the wastelands. That was a mistake that she would make up for. With a trip to the store and dinner later tonight. Soon, however, Arianda was content to let the two have their reunion. She didn't want to get in the middle of their moment. Which is why Ari sat down on the bed and crossed her legs; a small goofy smile adorning her lips as she watched the two. It was truly heartwarming for Ari to have finally found Henrex's sister; and for Henrex to finally have been reunited with the sibling he had believed to be truly gone.

As Ari watched on, she could not help but feel the smallest bit awkward; watching on as a man who was basically her elder brother reunited with his sister. Who Ari is, which she may not mention to Henrex, definitely crushing on. Albeit, given how Henrex was, it was probably quite obvious that Ari felt that way about Kita. Regardless, the demon waited until they had ample time to hug and cry and such. Eventually, Arianda slowly stood and moved to pat Henrex on the shoulder; being careful not to touch Kita. Only because, if earlier was any indication, she probably still didn't like Ari for what she did.

"I'm really glad I found her Henny~ But uh, a few things, I have a place for her to stay in my house since I don't think you have the space; but you'll be close by anyways~ Aaaannnnd, well..."

She gives Henrex a big grin before giving him a hug that may be almost fatal; albeit she still was holding herself back so she didn't hurt Henrex in any fashion. Arianda was still too overjoyed that she had done it.

"And I told you I would find your sister, Henny! I told you Itoldyou!! Hehehe!"

Arianda cackled softly as she hugged Henrex before setting him down gently; almost hugging Kita before better judgement took place and she simply gave the woman a warm smile. As much as Ari had a deep feeling of love for Kita, trying to hug her would do no more than piss her off. However, after Henrex and Kita probably talked, the demon moved towards the door; humming softly.

"Welp~! If you are okay with Kita staying with me, Henny, I'm gonna need to get her room ready; ohhh, and take her somewhere to fill up that closet~~! Every girl needs a good selection of clothes~!"

As soon as Henrex and Kita were alright, and Kita would allow Ari to lead her away from her brother; she would take the woman to her house. In truth, it indeed was not too far away. However, if Kita expected Ari to go to one of the smaller houses; she would be sorely mistaken as the demon unlocked, and opened, the door to a mansion. A mansion which Arianda called her home. It was exceptionally clean, even for how hyper and uncouth Ari may seem. The demon, if Kita followed her, would lead the girl up to an unoccupied room down the hall from Ari's one that Arianda opened the door up for her and gestured for her to enter.

The room wasn't exactly fantastic. Basic decorations made for a surprisingly quaint room. It was not exactly beautiful, but probably better than Kita had in a long time; especially if she was in the Rukongai for so many years. Arianda hummed, letting Kita explore how she wished, even going to Ari's own room if wanted, before she decided to broach the next topic to Kita.

"So, I don't want to assume, but, do you want to go shopping and maybe get some dinner~? I don't want you to have nothing aside from what's on you to your name; think of it as an apology for being a big idiot back in the wastelands. And especially the dinner; my treat, all of it."

Arianda would give Kita that same warm smile. If Kita really was an empath, it would be easy to tell that Ari was being completely genuine; and something about Kita just made the little demon so happy she could barely contain it. Arianda simply hoped Kita wouldn't be adverse to going around town shopping and then go to dinner with her. And maybe, maybe she could get any embarrassing childhood stories about Henrex. After all, Ari would love to be able to tease Henrex with it if she could. But, today was the start of what felt like an excellent day.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
31 - Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/99999931 - Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

31 - Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune)

Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:31 am
[mod]Moving to minatumi harbour[/mod]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
31 - Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/99999931 - Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:34 pm

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー
31 - Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: Nature's Crescendo - Artist: Stardew Valley

Words couldn't explain how happy she was right now, to have her brother back, and for her to be in his arms. Even as a sibling, he made her feel safe. She wanted nothing more than to just stay here with him, talking with him and catching up for the entire day. Thus, her heart sank as she heart that he didn't have room for her. The two briefly communicated through their personal mental network, with Henrex confirming the news.

While she was saddened that she wouldn't have the ability to stay with her brother, she didn't feel...as worried about staying with Arianda. She had kept her word, and took Kitarune to her brother and reunited the two. So, as Ari led Kita out of Henrex's room and home with her brother waving as they left, Kitarune looked to one of the smaller houses in the city, wondering which one was hers, only for her mouth to drop open as they stopped in front of Arianda's mansion.

A mansion!? She...was going to be living in a mansion!? She stood, frozen in place as she stared, unable to process what she was looking at until Arianda unlocked the door and started to walk in, following her upstairs to what Arianda introduced to her as her new room. It wasn't extraordinary, since it was basically a spare room up until now, most likely. It was empty, with plenty of room for all the...very few things that she had. It was still a pretty room, but she quickly started feeling embarrassed about how little she had to her name.

She only had the clothes on her back, her Zanpakuto, the tomes contained in her magic gloves, her magic glasses, and her other magic staves. Not a whole lot, and she felt...really awkward as she stood there, swaying from side to side before suddenly straightening to attention as Arianda turned back around. She could tell that she was happy and proud of herself, likely for the fact that Ari had found her and took her back to her brother, but her next words caught her off guard.

"Uh...s-sure? But, um...can I get a shower, first?"

Her cheeks flushed red at the thought, having traveled for days with only some barebones excuse for self-care and cleaning herself, occasionally using what little money she had from what Katsu had given her to get cleaning supplies and the very occasional bite to eat. Then, at the thought of dinner, Kitarune's stomach let out a loud grumble, only causing the mage's face to turn an even deeper shade of red as she stood in place, petrified as her voice came out in a tiny, dejected squeak.

"U-Um...s-shower, please."

Coding BY: [THEFROST]
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
31 - Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/99999931 - Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:59 pm

Arianda was indeed quite jubilant. Quite jubilant indeed that Kitarune's first request of a shower was registered by her brain; but went out the other ear like it hadn't even been processed. In the middle of Ari being overexcited, she heard that tiny squeak of a shower and locked up; realizing her mistake as her brain registered what the woman wished for.

Arianda heard what Kita had to said, both times, and felt her own face gain a shade of crimson. She had completely forgotten. A woman travelling this long, with only a pair of clothes and nothing else; it's no wonder she had to shower. Arianda facepalmed while blushing, cursing herself silently for not thinking of this.

"A shower! Of course, I'm sorry! Definitely, most definitely. You can use mine; the one in my room that is. I'll be down in the kitchen making some food."

Arianda smiled at Kita, leading the woman to her room as quickly as Kita wished to; opening the door so that Kita had a clear view of her room. Which, for a hyperactive mess of a demon, was actually quite orderly and clean. In Ari's own way. But, it was more than nice enough for the personal standards of another; hopefully. The demon hummed softly as she opened up her closet as they walked by it; letting the walk-in closet show it's majesty. That majesty was an abundance of clothes of multiple colors; even purple. However, black and red seemed to be a repeating pattern for Ari. If her current outfit wasn't telling enough, this made it obvious that Arianda enjoyed the colors black and red quite a great deal. Eventually, Arianda moved to her personal bathroom; which was once more quite clean. Except its appearance gave off the sensation that it was the best bathroom in the entire mansion. Arianda hummed as she turned to Kita; leaning against the counter as she smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry about that... I got lost in everything back there knowing that you and Henrex have found each other again; made me a bit too happy and I got ahead of myself. But, here you are! Th-This may be a little odd, but, if you need any clothes, feel free to look in my closet until we can go shopping. We're about the same size; and I'm sure anything too small or too big can be adjusted accordingly~ Enjoy your shower~"

Arianda hummed softly as she started to walk out, however, she stopped at the door to the bathroom and looked back towards Kita; a puzzled expression on her face.

"Oh, by the way... What do you want me to call you? I'd imagine you've probably gone by another name aside from Atsuko up until now... If you want me to, I can call you by that."

Arianda gave her a warm smile, waiting at the doorway for a response, or any cursory question of any sort before eventually departing for the sake of Kita's privacy; closing her door and making sure that that Aki, or someone else, would not carelessly wander into her room. After all, she had left Kita enough that she needed to take a shower; and as much time as she needed to take. Until Kita was done with her shower, and picking any clothes from Ari's closet if she wished, the demon made her way down to the kitchen; starting to prepare something for Kita to eat when she was done with her shower. Kita probably was hungry after her journey. Even with the prospect of dinner, their shopping could take some time; so getting the woman something to eat before then sounded like an excellent idea to Ari. And, much to anyone's surprise, there was not a flour explosion to be had.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
31 - Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/99999931 - Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:11 pm

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー
31 - Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: The Valley Comes Alive - Artist: Stardew Valley

Yet again being pulled throughout the house, Kitarune barely had time to react as Arianda showed Kitarune to her own room. Not too terribly fancy, but not so extravagant that it made everything else look smaller in comparison, something that was also supported by the fact that the room actually had decorations, a full closet, and, indeed, a bathroom. She took a moment to look at the contents of her closet -- and, to her un-surprise, there was an abundance of blacks and reds, with some purples, blues, and even greens mixed in too.

The purples did look nice, but...she didn't want to wear the clothes of someone she barely knew, even if it was a bit tempting. They were really nice, and they were really close to what she thought was her size, but she still passed on the opportunity, turning to face Arianda again as she moved to the bathroom, quickly following suit as she took a step in, seeing that without question, she took good care of this, likely more than any other in the mansion. It did feel a bit weird that after such a long time of traveling, that this was the bathroom that she was using. It was almost unreal.

Stepping inside and hearing Arianda begin to walk away, Kitarune breathed a sigh of relief, as she let her hoodie slip down her shoulders and onto her arms, before hearing Ari suddenly speak up again, causing her to squeak and pull her jacket back over her, turning around to face her. What should she call her? Kitarune looked to the floor, taking a bit to think before looking back up at her.

"Well...the name I've gone by since I died and forgot my name has been 'Kitarune'. If you wanna call me that, or Atsuko, that works too..."

She trailed off and her cheeks flushed red, remembering a variation of that name that Katsuhiko had called her while they were in the Rukongai.

"W-Well...there's another form of my name that someone else called me in the Rukongai. He just called me 'Kit'. It doesn't really matter to me what you wanna call me, just something related to my name."

Looking at the small cabinet in the bathroom, she opened the door and pulled out a towel, closing the door as she quickly undressed, wrapping the towel around her before peeking her head out and shyly holding her clothes out to Arianda.

"Um...c-can you wash these while I'm in the shower?"

She set her clothes down by the door, before closing it, making sure that the door was either locked or at the very least, firmly shut before she set the towel aside and stepped into the shower, turning the water on and letting out a soft sigh of relief. The feeling of warm water had never felt better than now.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:27 pm

Kita was oh so very cute; Ari had so much trouble not telling her right now she wanted to date her. Or something! She just knew the fire within her chest had been burning brighter then ever before whenever she looked upon Kita. Which is part of why Arianda was not surprised to see Kita not reach out for any of her clothes. They barely knew each other, and even if the woman did linger on the purple clothing that was very, very to her style; Ari knew she must not like the thought of putting on clothing that was someone else's who she doesn't know well. That was alright, in truth; but Ari did wonder what she would do for clothing.

Soon, the demon would figure out her answer, but not before figuring out what to call her. "Kit" seemed a bit too... well, Ari couldn't place her finger on it, but she didn't feel like calling her Kit; sounded like she was calling Kita some sort of baby cat. No, she hummed for a few more moments before smiling warmly at the beautiful purple haired woman before her; she definitely had an idea of what to call her now.

"What about Kita? That definitely has a nice ring to it, huh~? Still just shortening your name, but still~"

She smiles again after speaking, ready to leave as Kita apparently got undressed if the sounds she heard did not deceive her ears. However, Kita soon held out her clothes to Ari so she could wash them. Arianda tilted her head a tiny bit before smiling, moving over to take the bundle of clothes in her arms. As she did, her eyes didn't even wander, she had very little thoughts of seeing Kita nude. It... was an odd sensation. But, her silver eyes simply looked into those purple ones as she took the clothes.

"Have a good shower, then~"

Arianda gave a big, warm, and very goofy, smile before she walked away from her door; hearing it snap shut and a lock click. Afterwards, Arianda took to the task of washing Kita's clothes. She lived on her own, with loads of clothes, and without any form of maids or servants; so learning how to clean, cook, and basically just do anything to help herself survive was quite necessary. Which is why when Ari cleaned Kita's clothes, she didn't actually cause any obscene issues or accidents; getting the articles of clothing washed in about 30-50 minutes or so. This more than allowed for Kita to make sure she was clean from head to toe. It probably also gave her the chance to get dried off and peruse Ari's closet one more time as she waited. However, Arianda soon gathered up Kita's clothes fresh out of the dryer; every single article of clothing was warm, smelled nice, and no longer showed any grime from the journey. There may be a small area that Arianda gave a quick magical patch from physical damage; but the clothes were clean.

Soon came a knock at Ari's door where Kita was; with Ari trying to get Kita's attention via knocking and verbal calling.

"Kiitaaa~ Your clothes are all washed and I have em right here~ I dunno if you're done yet or not; but I'll just wait out here with them. I can slip them to you when you're ready~"

Arianda stopped her call once she had made the point clear that she had Kita's clothes; simply waiting at the door. Eventually, she would be ready to close her eyes of Kita needed. However, at the moment, she mostly waited for Kita to open the door; hoping Kita would enjoy having fresh clothes to wear again. And soon, even more clothes to wear after a bit of shopping.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:11 pm

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー

Song: Beneath the Mask - Artist: Sapphire

Kitarune pondered the nickname while she washed her hair. "Kita," it was a new nickname, it was...kinda cute. It wasn't as pet-like as "Kit" was with Katsuhiko, back in the Rukongai, and she could appreciate that. Even if she still cared about Katsu and enjoyed the endearing nickname a little bit, she admittedly liked this one a lot better. It felt more natural, and it sounded cute.

Some time passed, and Kitarune stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around herself and her hair, letting out a gentle sigh as she dried off her hair and pulled it back, resting the towel over her shoulders as she used a small bit of spiritual energy to make a glowing purple hairband, using it to tie her hair back into a ponytail. Breathing in deeply, she let out another sigh as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Clean, and now possibly having a home again -- right now, life was looking pretty good. But, the moment was quickly broken by Arianda calling to her from the door, causing the mage to jump and let out a squeak before quickly covering her mouth. Walking behind the door, opening it, and slowly peeking out from behind it, she reached a hand out to get her clothes.

Once she got them, she quickly shut the door, dropping her towel and sliding her clothes on, dusting off her skirt -- as if there was anything to dust off -- sliding her thigh-highs and shoes back on and finally putting her jacket on as she walked to the door and opened it, standing in front of Arianda, now fully clothed with her hands behind her back.

"T-Thanks for the shower, Miss Vael. Um, what now?"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:04 am

Frankly, it did not take Kita quite long to come to the door; albeit thanks to how her hair looked a little damp the demon could only figure Kita had just came out of the shower. With a quick transfer of her clothes from Ari to Kita; the demon waited at the door until Kita had finally emerged from Ari's room. She looked quite refreshed, clean, and absolutely adorable as she had the moment Ari laid eyes on the purple haired woman. However, something made Ari blush the tiniest bit and let out a small giggle; that she masked as a simple smile from seeing Kita. Miss Vael, hm~? That wouldn't do~ Especially not from a girl Ari wholly intended to date.

"Please, Kita~ Don't call me Miss Vael; Just Ari or Arianda is perfectly fine~"

She smiled, leading Kita back downstairs, humming softly as she walked down the stairs; with Kita likely getting some look at Ari's features once more as she bounced down the stairs. She was happy, very happy in fact. Just being around Kita made Arianda feel so genuinely happy; something she couldn't place her finger on. But she wasn't too worried about pin-pointing why she felt like this. After all, she did feel quite happy.

After reaching the front room, Arianda would bend over to fix her boots, and her skirt, before she turned towards Kita and smiled; humming as she held her hands at her hips.

"To answer your question, what next is some shopping! For things to put in your room, and for more clothes! As well as like maybe a phone or something~ Whatever you like~"

Arianda smiled warmly, unlocking the door and opening it; extending her hand for Kita if she wished to take it. It was mostly just an offer if she wished to take it; and Ari honestly wished to hold Kita's hand. Call it childish, if you wish, but Ari was having a good day even if she did get bitch slapped with a staff earlier. She simply wished to be with Kita; and not in a lewd sense. Well, not completely lewd at least; most of her desire to be with Kita was that pure sense of love the demon held. However, she simply could only do her best to contain herself and lead Kita through town to all the stores she wished to go to; possibly holding her hand all the way through. She truly just wanted Kita to have a great time with her; and then maybe ask Kita out for another night.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:45 pm

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー

Song: Beneath the Mask - Artist: Sapphire

As someone who had been raised in such a traditional way, it was a bit hard for Kitarune to forgo the formal tone when Arianda told her to call her by name, or a shortened version. So, the girl merely looked to the ground, shyly nodding as she swayed from side to side gently, before her attention was turned back to the demoness as she was quickly, gently, guided downstairs with Arianda and into the front room.

The prospect of shopping was rather exciting, as well as the prospect of filling her empty room with more than just the items on her back. But, there was also a small bit of anxiety -- the reason for which she couldn't really pin down. Part of her felt unsure of going outside and venturing into more unknowns. After reuniting with her brother, now having a place to stay, with someone already willing to take her in and take care of her, she felt safe and comfortable -- and part of her wasn't entirely comfortable of so suddenly being thrust into more uncertainty.

But, as Arianda opened the door and stepped out before turning around and reached out to take her hand, it quickly became mixed feelings. She stood there for a few minutes, contemplating the offer as she turned her gaze to the floor. Eventually, she carefully took a step forward, her gloved hand reaching out and gently wrapping around Arianda's as she quickly closed the distance between them with a few more steps, sticking close to her as the two began walking to one of the shopping centers in Minatumi Harbor, all the while, Kitarune stuck close to Arianda, even pulling the hood of her jacket up over her head while they traveled.

As they entered the mall, something came to the mage's mind, remembering Arianda mention it before.

"This is probably gonna sound stupid, but...what's a phone? Did they get invented after I...d-died?"

Even in a conversation like this, the topic of death still caused her to shiver as her gaze, even if she was looking at Arianda, it would look as if she was just staring right through her. The word alone was enough to bring bad memories and fear to the forefront of her mind. However, she quickly shook her head, a small smile spreading across her face as she found herself gripping Arianda's hand just a little bit tighter as if she hadn't even realized what just happened.

"So, um...where to? I don't really know this place, so...could you help me out?"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:13 pm

Arianda hummed as she stepped outside with Kita; smiling warmly as she took Kita's hand into hers. Sure, Kita's hand was covered by a glove, but she gave the woman's hand a gentle squeeze; just to affirm that everything was going to be completely fine. Soon, however, Kita asked her quite quickly what a phone was; wondering if it was something made after Kita died. From her tone, and how she seemed to be quite unnerved by the subject, Arianda smiled at her and nodded gently.

"Y-Yeah, phones were invented after that. They really started to come around about 420 years ago; but they really became popular 400 years ago. Although... I would imagine the Soul Society doesn't have a great deal of phones in certain areas. But, they're good for keeping in contact with people who you can't see real easily~"

Arianda gives Kita another warm smile before she guided the woman through town; holding her hand all the while. She just felt so joyous, so happy; so much so that she was quite enthusiastic about things. However, she never took things faster than Kita could handle; she always made sure that Kita had proper time to do what she needed. First, of course, Arianda devoted their time to getting Kita a phone; just so Ari could text her or something if she really needed.

"That's alright, Kita~ I'd be glad to help you~ How about... we start with clothes and then move to stuff for your room; the order isn't truly important on which one we do first though~ There's some local stores and I think there's a mall too~ And don't worry about expenses too much~"

Arianda gave her a warm smile, leading Kita to wherever she wished to go to shop. Again, of course, first was the phone, and then came general shopping that Kita could decide on which she wished to start with first. After all, Ari was here to help Kita; and hopefully date her eventually. However, she wanted to make sure Kita felt completely safe in her presence; and that she felt like she could trust Ari. It was likely such a thing was already beginning to happen, but, for now, Arianda still just wanted Kita to feel like, after all that time wandering, she finally had a home.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum