Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Assessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAssessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 I_voting_barAssessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Assessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAssessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 I_voting_barAssessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135377 messages in 20312 subjects

Assessment(Hime/Liana)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iori[Chronos]
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Assessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Assessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Assessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Assessment(Hime/Liana)    Assessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 6:08 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Assessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"Judging by how well-maintained your division is, I do not deny that - Captain." Hime tapped the ballpoint of her pen against the paper as she momentarily cycled through her thoughts, evaluating all the information she had received during their assessment.

From her analysis, Liana was truly a woman to be revered for her studious attributes yet also feared for the bloodthirsty presence she was capable of exuding, one that truly embodied the title of "Unohana."

Hime followed Liana until they reached a new destination. From a distance, she witnessed the sight of several shinigami moving in lock-step forming, chanting incantations as they moved with flawless precision and uncanny chemistry.

No movement seemed stilted, no soldier stepped out of line. Indeed, it was as if Hime was witnessing an illusory performance that defied the realm of common sense. Could this be the Kidou formation concept Liana had alluded to? Hime awed by the sight of countless men and women working together in unison.

"Amazing..." Hime commented before writing down a few more notes on the assessment paper. Turning to Liana, she nodded her head in a motion that indicated that the assessment was nearly at its end. Even though she was a significant person of interest, there was nothing that made her seem suspicious in Hime's eyes. However, she would let Abalia be the judge of that when she made her report.

"I must say this has been a meeting I won't soon forget, Captain Liana. From the management and astute detail of your division and the tasks, you are able to ascribe to such a large group of people, and to the aim of striving to strengthen our forces through Kido-Formations and synchronized spellcasting - it is truly something to behold. "

Hime brought her pen towards the closing section of the assessment, but she wasn't quite yet at the end. One section was reserved for what Liana may have desired from Abalia or if she had any questions she wished to ask herself.

"In closing, I suppose the last part of this assessment is to ask if you feel that all the resources you have are satisfactory; if all that you have at your disposal is conducive to the plans you have for the future."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Assessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Assessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Assessment(Hime/Liana)    Assessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 3:22 pm

LIANA UNOHANA

"In closing, I suppose the last part of this assessment is to ask if you feel that all the resources you have are satisfactory; if all that you have at your disposal is conducive to the plans you have for the future."

No. The answer was unequivocally no. The end goals Liana had, Abalia could definitely give them to her. Whether she would, was a different question. Inside, Liana's heart was set aflame, and the thrumming voice of her inner hollow's whispers grew, but not an ounce of that escaped her. Not in energy, not in expression, not even in her eyes this time. It was a feeling, something of a burden, she intended to hold deep down, even if she fixated on it. Now wasn't the time to get ahead of herself.

Liana offered a polite smile in response.

"More resources would certainly help. I am content with working with what I have, but the more funding our division possesses, in both finance and personnel, the greater and more quickly we can train these shinigami to master their kidou and better fortify our Soul Society."

END POST | THE BLOOD MOON

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
Iori[Chronos]
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Assessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Assessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Assessment(Hime/Liana)    Assessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 5:55 pm

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Assessment(Hime/Liana)  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

As far as Hime could tell, there was nothing outwardly suspicious about the woman known as Liana Unohana. In fact, she was an exceptionally intelligent woman with progressive views and futuristic ideas that could aid in the overall performance of the Gotei 13.

Her nature was as fierce as the reputation but Hime had expected that from the outset of the assessment and was certainly nothing that brought more than a chill up her spine.

To be fairly honest, Hime had developed a sense of admiration for the woman and hoped that they would meet under different circumstances, as comrades or even as friends sharing banter over a meal. In the end, only the future would tell where their paths would lead, but for now, Liana had answered all the questions Hime had prepared and written down. Truly, there was nothing else to ask.

Hime nodded softly and wrote down the last pieces of information, her amber eyes gazing softly in Liana's direction. With a small nod, Hime closed the folder within her hands and spoke.

"This meeting and its assessment has been excellent. You are certainly a woman befitting of the highest respect in your division and what I witnessed was truly a grand sight to behold, one I won't soon forget. If there any closing statements, I may add them but I do not believe there is anything else to ask you, Captain Liana."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Assessment(Hime/Liana)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United :: Second Division: Kido Corps/Medicine/Healing-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD