Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv]

Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:27 pm
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
It felt like she was getting a lecture or lesson on power. Technically, she was, but Ania never had anyone talk to her like this about power, and namely how to get any, so she just took it at face value and kept silent. Less than an annoying lecture, this felt actually informational--it was something about power she never actually knew.

Ania continued holding onto Ulv's hand while they walked and nodded in response to the advice. Hobbs followed behind with a bit of a trot, rather excited for the incoming meal and drink. She only spoke up when being spoken to and asked to respond, really.

"I jus' feed de' boy some dog food, usually. Wat de' ya wanna eat, Hobbs?"

The tiger reared its cheeks back to reveal massive fangs, still sharp as ever even if he was somewhat domesticated. Hobbs leaned onto its two back legs and sat straight; he used his frontal paws to gesture like he was tearing away at something. Ania translated to the best of her ability.

"Oh. Meat."

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv]

Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:30 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

Well, he didn't seem to be too bothered with just being fed what he was fed. Guess when you were half-starved, you didn't really mind what food was given to you for free. So she nodded to Uma and sat down in a booth and waited for the food to come out. While she waited, she looked to the woman and pondered for a few moments before talking.

"So, your search for power. What is your desired source of power? Power comes in a billion different forms, and you need to know which suits you mentally before you start to pursue it. As much as I could probably go that route, I don't have the temperament to stick at range with slow burn effects. If you haven't thought it out beyond wanting power, then now is a good time to do that"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:44 pm
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
The smells of the food currently out and currently being made had both Hobbs and Ania literally salivating. The salivation from Hobbs was a even frightening for some bystanders who walked a little further from the place than usual, or outright left because of his presence. A hungry, massive beast was fairly scary, after all.

"Huh? Oh. Uh... I dunno. Just power. I wanna be strong--super strong. I wanna be able to beat some people up."

Ania put her hand up to her shirt collar and pulled it up before starting to chew and bite on it. It was a habit of hers when in deep thought.

"Oh, erokeenetiks sounds good. Or, like, if I panched someone and dey exploded."

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:50 pm

"Hmm. I can't tell if you want to be a martial artist or you just don't have any idea what powers there are to have and you are going for the most basic one" Ulv commented. She dropped into a few more seconds of thought, before Uma came out with the food. A small bowl of ramen for Ania and a small bowl of assorted meats for Hobbs. Out from behind the counter, Uma's size was truly on display. Cleanly topping eight foot, with width that would have been grotesquely obese on anyone not her incredible size. There was a good reason she wasn't perturbed by the giant tiger that Ania hand.
"Enjoy moo~" she exclaimed, before heading back into the kitchen.

"Why do you even want power? Such desires don't spring from nowhere. What is the ultimate goal with all this power seeking?"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:05 pm
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
Ulv wasn't wrong. Ania always saw other people with powers, and she desired them, but she didn't have a clear idea for what she was going for. "Power" was just a nebulous desire of Ania's. No-one's ever asked her, so she never really developed that idea any further.

When the food came along, Ania and Hobbs became ravenous. The bowl of meat was practically swallowed in one whole gulp before the tiger looked up with pleading kitty eyes asking for more. Pretty much the same happened with Ania as she finally let go of Ulv's hand, though she took a bit longer to clean the bowl before looking up with puppy-dog eyes, seeing if she could have anymore. The girl still offered a response, of course; maybe being obedient here was the key to getting more food.

"Everyone else is strong, so I wanna be strong; I wanna be the strongest, and then beat up everyone I don't like and everyone else stronger than me."

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:30 pm

"Terrible. Absolutely atrocious" Ulv said, immediately and, while without venom, decisively and with absolute conviction. "The food side of things, it is unhealthy to gorge after not eating for a few days. I'll feed you lightly over the coming days with increasing scale to get you back on your feet" Ulv would lean back and shake her head softly.

"But the power side of things...To want to get stronger for strength's sake is a poor decision of itself. It is weak, and shall not stand to any abuse. But to want to get stronger simply to beat people that are strong? That is cruel, vindictive, and evil. Thrice as much because you have no goal. Nobody to beat. Nothing to achieve. You just want it for the sake of having it. It is a mindset that, let along not teaching you anything. I would actively keep you from gaining power because of it"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:37 pm
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
There was a bloom of stars and moons in both the eyes of Hobbs and Ania. After all, they were just promised consistent food over the days, and secondarily, perhaps shelter? Not even her bullies would be mean enough to bait her with food and then have her sleep outside, or on her ship. Oh, actually, just sleeping in the ship sounded good too. Familiar circumstances, after all, and if she tethered it to the harbour then this time she wouldn't drift off into the sea without preparing food and water. The two were still hungry, but they'd be willing to stomach the yearning for now.

Then, the lecture came back. Strength for the sake of strength was bad. Sure, Ania didn't quite get it, but she'll take Ulv's words to be the truth. Ania had no idea how to go about vying for strength, or what were the appropriate motivators. But, using strength to beat other people up? Why was that bad? Why was it bad that other people could use their powers to beat her up, but not her? That doesn't sound fair. It's already unfair that everyone else got to have powers at all, and not her. And now Ulv was telling her that she'd keep her away from that goal? A bubbling of anger started rising in the girl, but she didn't say anything about it. Better not to talk about how she's angry and thinks that's unfair; that's also how you get beat up.

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:02 pm

Well, Ania was nice and mad now. It was the perfect time to press her. Fury unbidden and unbridled turned people into fools, after all. Nobody said Ulv was a nice person, and anyone who did was a liar that heeded a headbutting.

"And now you are in no danger of dying or passing out, we are going to talk about you lying to me about your name. I do not like being lied to, I do not take to it very well, and I do not let it go when it happens. Minatumi is a refugee away from the past, and against all evils. So it doesn't matter who you are. But I will have you tell me in truth, who you are"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:07 pm
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
And now she was being pressed for her real name. What was happening here? Everything felt like it was going well, she was finally not lost, not as hungry, and stability was finally established. And now, rather than having the good mood continue, she was being lectured and interrogated.

"I dunno what you are tokkin' about. I go by Ayla now."

Well, half true, half lie. She knew what Ulv was talking about. Going by Ayla now, though--that was... well, she made up her mind to go on with it, so it wasn't a lie. She did indeed go by Ayla now.

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:28 pm

Well, they were getting somewhere. She admitted that there was something she went by before.

"Go by whatever you want, I don't care. But I need to know what you have gone by, So I can prepare. If you hide the truth from me then I get fucking Zin burning my city down because I 'kidnapped' his daughter, I am fucking yeeting you out of the window at him. But if you tell me you've ran away and want power because you get bullied by your brothers, this is something I can not only work with but help you get over.

Nothing comes from hiding the truth, Ania. And I just want to help you. I need you to help me do that, however. No power is so great it can not be aided"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum